It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TOP SECRET: Earth’s Greatest Secret is Under Your Nose

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ATC_GOD

It is those who have midget minds and can't take an unusual thread like this that should worry ATS participants.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
This is not a conspiracy.
It's a commentary.
Opinionated and passionate...but still just a commentary.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I can see both sides to this argument: the incredible, spiritual analysis of the Universe by the OP, as well as the complaints a few posts later by folks claiming it was a little wordy and didn't hold their attention.

I'll tell you what, though... thes two passages got me thinking:

These beings from within control structures on land; the religious structure is controlled through the Roman Empire of old, and the Vatican or Roman Catholic Church of today.

They were attacked by the fiery blasts of reptilian humans from caves in the mountains and Moses was forced to erect a bronze statue of a Serpent in honour of the Lord. They were forced to kill hundreds of thousands by the Lord or face their own death. The Lord in the cloud as stated in Old Testament blew murderous lights of fire against people, the Hebrews as stated in Old Testament were horrified. The Lord in the Old Testament is really in disguise…playing God, the Seven named identities of Jehovah are really the many underground humanoid figures in a craft that was advanced beyond human technology now, and then. They are the Yahwehs.

When you consider:

1) The now ATS famous All Roads Lead to Rome thread by ProtoPlasmic Traveler.

and

2) Influences for old shows like Land of the Lost, the theories of David Icke, and all the other strange-ass claims of a reptilian civilization living amongst and controlling us.

Spooky parallels. Would make for a good movie, anyway.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
There is at least one post here that talks about some members ridiculing the OP, and how lousy that is. I agree, and try not to take that stance. I think part of this is a result that '68 tends to write in such a fashion that it seems he is speaking from a position of Authority. Everything appears to come out as an absolute. Where does this Authority come from? Doesn't he owe us this information if he is going to speak from that perspective? I have noticed a few, only a few replies where '68 allows kindness come out to those who are kind to him. That is human nature, and I have no problem with that in any way. It is refreshing, in fact. I don't think it's wrong at all for any of us to want him to tell us where his Authority comes from. 85% of the Truth isn't all the Truth. I like it that he is back. It gets more posts here, and that helps keep the board on the air, so to speak. Is he being "told" not to tell us by the originators of this material? What would THAT say about its' believability, not to mention the motives of those who give the info in the first place?

[edit on 22-6-2010 by deadred]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
The term "Schizotypal Personality Disorder" comes to mind. This guysis WAAAAY beyond the tin foil hat club. I'm thinking it's time for our friends in the little white lab coats to have a visit.

Schizotypal Personality Disorder

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Hey guess what... you're a loony...
No really.
You just spent all this time and energy writing what reminds me of the musing of the serial killer from '7'.
Get a grip!
For those of us actually invested in making the world a better place for ourselves and our children, this kind of metaphysical baloney is less than useless.
You want me to wake up? Really? Why don't you step up and try to make yourself useful as opposed to posting semi-delusional, hokum, that allows you to feel superior to everyone else.
Argh...

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unleashed68
You children of Earth who seek a fulfillment of doom, who enjoy the movies of cataclysm and destruction; you are all the collective conscious of the Earth. Your thoughts are your seeds and the sky fertilizes the physical plane with your thoughts.

Yay!
Love and happy!

Magick and spell casting.

Of course, don't we all wish to see lower housing and land costs?

Exactly!

So for that to happen,
there are several ways.

People cast magik spells by choosing to watch or "play video" something,
though spells where people "do" things are quite a bit more effective.

Agreeably the internet is an addictive hypnosis machine,
can go off into a realm of like minded individuals,
a mentally immersive virtual reality.

Since the we of your experience,
manifest from your conscious projection,
your physical body "goes along for the ride",
of wherever it is that you go mentally.

Especially if you've immersed yourself in it for a long time.
Like an Ashkenazi Jewish math tutor told me once,
"if you say you're a fish 500 times, you'll become a fish."
And so it is with becoming one with math problems.
:-D lol

Yay happy getting along
*does a harmony dance*
woot woot,
celebration time come on.

I'm quite happy about
the new crisitunities
upcoming with availability.
such as micro-governments,
cheap "defend your own" land,
floating islands, caves, mines,
and of course space stations.

Though the upward swing might
take another thousand years,
there is still much hope to be had,
in this transitional period we call time.

There are various kinds of waves in math,
considering sine, cosine, and tangent,
of them earth history most resembles tangent.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cf1058579c5a.png[/atsimg]

This I've read in some accounts by Iargans,
that it's largely related to the male-female relationship.
Where at one point one is greatly dominating,
while at another the other is greatly dominating.

Looking at hexadecimal
0001 = 1
1111 = 15

there are more 0's at the begining,
and more 1's at the end.

0 being prime-creator, is femine.

so there is more femine or ying in the begining,
and more masculin or yang in the end.

Females are better at nurturing,
so they create plenty by doing so.

Males become active
when there are insufficient resources,
so by getting land and resources from others,
the make plenty for the local family-tribe.

Currently male-dominated groups,
like the masons, and various other power elites,
have a masculine perspective,
which requires taking from others,
to make plenty locally.

So the economy has forced even women into acting like this.
By taking money from a job, to make plenty locally.

So the massive masculinity surplus,
can lead to explosive results.
F**ked the earth so hard,
pierced her intestines,
and now they be excreting,
quite profusely.

Of course if masculinity continues to rise,
events will only get more devastating,
in order to satisfy the majority,
that wish more for themselves,
stuck in endless taking.

Rather than feminine producing.

On a planet with a sine or cosine progression,
power is gradually handed over to the other gender.

Feminine when it is time for a more nurturing compassionate worldview.

In some ways that is happening here on earth.
With more female politicians,
more educated and
with higher paying jobs.

Though jobs are still taking,
they aren't a giving kind of thing at all.
The institution is masculine,
even if the bodies are female.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bb38ec8deef4.gif[/atsimg]

This is found everywhere in nature,
exponential growth through s-curves.

Most species that lived on the earth are extinct,
as they were preceding s-curves.

Remember how important it be, your inputs.
What you eat or sense be what you become.

So a new (old) paradigm is sustainable living,
Peakmoment has a bunch of great videos about it on youtube.
Intentional communities, sustainability, gardening,
interviews with actual people that have accomplished.
www.youtube.com...

The future of neo-tribal paradigm is looking bright,
as centralizations goes by the way side,
many resources will be up for grabs,
we that can sustain our local communities,
can become the power houses of we with your experience.

[edit on 22-6-2010 by lowki]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Lol...wow, is this thread really this long?...hahaha

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I wanted to bump this thread and say to all the people taking the mick out of the OP grow up. ATS is a community not a place for playground antics to get a laugh. If the thread isn't to your liking then bypass it simple!

I myself think the OP has achieved what he/she wanted to do and that is broadcast his/her thoughts on life, to us here, so that we can debate them. With 80+ flags and upteen pages, nobody can deny the OP has accompished this!

You refuse to accept the obvious, in light of nurturing a lie for the comfort of your minds. Yet, it is all of you who believe that to physically exist is simply to be, and all that is to be believed is what is told to you by another. You are all the experts of twisted truth.

For those of you that meditate and have achieved a higher state of consciouness will now exactly what the OP is talking about. In this state it is possible to rise above the veil of lies that is laid infront of our eyes on a daily basis and catch a small yet magnificent glimpse of the life we should be living.Yet once we return within a few seconds our insight vanishes and we behind the veil once more.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Awesome post!

I just wanted to point that out as it seems that your summary may get buried deep within all of the bickering and ridicule.

This is what I also believe Unleashed was missing in his/her original post, along with the responses that were also of a critical or insulting nature.

Beyond the differences of opinion I had with the conclusions drawn in the initial post, I thought it was well-written, and had a lot of truth in it; but the negativity and accusatory tones only served to cheapen the message.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
So where is the secret? I read your preaching, and that's all it is.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SneakAPeek
So where is the secret? I read your preaching, and that's all it is.

Go back to sleep.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Quinctilius Varus

Totally agree. Way too long. Then it goes on to talk about the bible. Who cares about that religious non-sense?

And, in an attempt to sound pompous or intelligent, "whom" was consistently used when "who" should have been used. Makes me laugh, like when people use "I" in place of "me" to sound smart, but they should have used "me."

There's nothing top secret about the entire thread! Just some story you made up dude! Get over yourself!

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by glitchinmymatrix
reply to post by Quinctilius Varus

There's nothing top secret about the entire thread!

Sure there was.
He made allusions to hierarchies behind the scenes, which is a conspiracy theory.
Also mentioned people on earth and living within the earth that have spacecraft.

I could only presume that's referring to gray dwarves,
along with the various other species living in the crust,
and at the bottom of the oceans.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuestionTheGovernment
Serious got half way through and stopped it's complete nonsense. I think I just wasted 5 minutes of my life. Do not rant psychobabble simply because it makes us look crazy.

This reply is not only to you, but to every close-minded
individual on this site who cannot *READ* sit still, or
actually investigate the what or why Unleashed 68 posted
a post that seems to (at first glance) to wreak of trolling
to elicit such responses we've seen (how many pages how?)

1.) Did you go to the website?
Pro Tip: There are written works that serve to illuminate or
at the very least give a new insight to the bible (one I've
never come across) and humanity...

2.) What is written on the site (as is the bible) is that
everything is subject to interpretation, and when I studied the bible attending bible school it was an easy concept to grasp most all stories, symbols and parables are allegorical in nature...

I'm not here to star and flag threads, nor receive them.

I had thought most of you here are here to investigate, yet
you cannot read a simple post? Simple post to me.

Of all the junk, frivolous crap threads I've seen posted here...
The website mentioned in the OP is very interesting.

I can now see why the elites and PTB control us...
because just look at all of these whiny/rambling babies who cannot simply disagree with the OP, they have to denigrate his character as well...why?

For The same reason why I'm tired of this #ty planet and all the hate for one another:

YOU ARE ALL TOO SENSITIVE
YOU ALL ARE PERSONALLY ATTACHED TO YOUR BELIEFS!!!
YOU LACK THE FORTITUDE TO SIMPLY DISAGREE
YOU HOLD GRUDGES
YOU JUDGE ANY/EVERYONE
YOU ARE INCAPABLE OF LOVE BECAUSE YOU LOATHE YOURSELF!

YOU CANNOT STAND IT WHEN SOMEONE ELSE GARNERS ADMONISHMENT FROM THEIR PEERS

I'm embarrassed in that I am associated (via a species) with
these kind of people.

I know I'm not perfect which is why I check myself before
making the above generalisations...or any comments that
are nothing but TRUTHFUL in content. I know not *all* people
are like this but these people outnumber the good, which
are few.

****Post over, you may now fuel your ego further*****
********and pound your internet e-chest***********

(By arguing with a poster who hasn't been back since page 1l lol)

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
dooh , i knew that i smelled somthing

what a load of bs

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Chinesis

Look who is talking about others being closed minded, unable to take someone else’s ideas?

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
About 98% of all who made a opinion about the OPs post agree that the OPs info is a bunch of useless baloney.

98% of you ATS members believe the world has been brainwashed by the elite. If you compare that to the response to the OPs post. I would say, who ever that criticise OPs post is brainwashed. Because the majority of you people are brainwashed by the elite. Many of you have admitted to it in other post's.
If you have a different opinion, you agree that the majority of the people here are not brain washed. That would imply that the majority of the people in the world are not brainwashed. But your own conclusion is that they are?

My conclusion would be, who ever is brainwashed by the elite would never admit it. But would still say that the majority of the people in the world are brainwashed, but it could never be them selves. No way.

[edit on 27.06.08 by spy66]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Waiting for the follow up

Those of you whom wish to be free of the stupid human demons must convert to my cause. You must send me vast sums of money so I can charter a spaceship from my friend the monkey alien. Then we can go to the edge of the universe and live happily ever after with me as leader of the cult, I mean enlightened society!

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
What the OP is attempting to do here is not unlike the very thing he condemns the Bible for doing. His ego-influenced overtones show him as just another deceiver, using tidbits of truth, mixed in with information intended to make us feel like we're ignorant and inferior.

Admittedly, man's ego has proven time and time again to be our obstacle to attaining true peace, unity, and happiness. However, humans, with all our faults, are surviving the best we know how with what we have learned thus far.

I'm growing weary of hearing how ignorant, selfish, and deceitful ALL of us are.

I'm sick of seeing how humanity is being manipulated through organized religion

I'm fed up with having to worry that what I eat or drink has somehow been tampered with for the purposes of keeping my capacity to reason and understand at a minimum.

Look around at this world! Everywhere we turn anymore, we are being told we are powerless against something bigger than us, are we not?

1. Powerless against some kind of superior being we can't see
2. Powerless against our addictions
3. Powerless against the elite because they own everything
4. Powerless to do anything to permanently end chronic depression or chronic pain, so we are given pills to keep us in a state where we can "tolerate" life.
5. Powerless against some superior,otherworldly beings who have either created us, are manipulating us, or are coming to destroy us sometime in the near future.

What is really going on, here? We are just a species doing the best we know how, and it seems a great deal of effort has gone into manipulating us away from something . . . and within that "something," I suspect there will be OUR TRUTH.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join