It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TOP SECRET: Earth’s Greatest Secret is Under Your Nose

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Unleashed68

So as to clear up a mistake you made (or was it intentional, are you a muslim terrorist trying to subvert the west like how the obomunists have done?) when bashing Judaism and Christianity , you seemed to conveniently forget the other religions especially Islam which claims to be the successor to the Abrahamic faiths which include also judaism and christianity.

Now while I personally believe old muhammed was jiving and plagiarising off of christianity and judaism , here's some info you might like. While the jews and christians at least agree that the supreme godhead of their religion had the same name yahweh/jehovah , the muslims do not , oh no you better call him allah (and his prophet is muhammed).And if their worshipping the same god why the frakk are they killing jews and christians and vice versa. Ahh religion , the driving cause of all the fanatic bull(^@9 and ignorance.

Then you have your vast host of other freaky and interesting religions ; like hinduism , buddhism , voodoo , satanism , freemasonry , netjer (ancient egyptian/kemetian religion , sounds a bit like necter) , olympianism (greco roman religion) , sikhism , jainism , shamanism , shinto , taoism , mesoamerican religions , great spirit worship etc. All in one night

To be fair christians and jews are just as fooled and mislead as any of these other choices. And these underground "OVERLORDS" I've often wondered what they truely are. Remnants from a terrible past possibly evolved dinosaurs , stranded aliens , fallen angels or just greedy , wicked humans mis-shaped by their own evil , who knows? Freaky thing is even the native americans had a god named yahweh before the white man came. So what more can you tell me about these Yahwehs?

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   

I dont even know where to begin, your rant has bitterness and a better than thou attitude. No joke humans are capable of unspeakable evil, you fail to mention the opposite side of that coin. Yes the earth will be purified most truth seekers know this. You seem to suggest that we create the universe around us by our thoughts yet equally promote God as lucifer and wanting to eat us for tomorrows breakfast. I fail to understand if you are promoting an alt reality, UFO's underground, religous cover-ups, or the soon end to it all? I would like to give you the chance to provide any logical reason and/or evidence to further your claims. If you cannot I will rest my case as this being a frustrated rant and cry for attention, to which I am happy to ablidge.

ConsciousTruth

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by markymint
Wow, so much tension and angst in this thread as with any that Unleashed starts. You know, you don't have to read it and you certainly don't have to respond.

Good of you people who never post in the Grey Area to suddenly show up and give your 2 cents of bollocks, thanks!

Also good of you to ruin one of the most interesting new Grey Area threads in a while too, and create 10 pages of abuse.

Fiction or not, it's just a writing style. Are you completely incapable of taking or leaving what you want from something without having to boil it down to the way it's written?

You've made this place as friendly as GLP tonight, well done.

But but but , i read the whole site all subjects and seing as this one cought my attention i decided to post. But im sorry if i made it unfriendly for u, but i thought this was a forum wich allowed everyone´s there "2 cents" But no worries , from now on i´ll go on and post a post in the Grey Area asking if i can post a post

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Unleashed68, If you understand that your thoughts create your reality, why would you wan't to create a hellish scenario such as the one you have described?

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by redzi0n
Unleashed68, If you understand that your thoughts create your reality, why would you wan't to create a hellish scenario such as the one you have described?

I did not create it, thank your friends in Jerusalem, Rome and Greece for structuring a conscious reaction in the final chapter REVELATION.

It is they who called for the colors of blue and green to become red, not I, but them against humanity, I am just happy to be obliging their request.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by prodiG
Unleashed 68 this was a truly a great post, sure it was long, but well worth the read. Just today I was frustrated with all the garbage going on in the world, and it just does not make sense. While I grew up a Christian most of my life, I have watched my family devote their lives to Jesus, but failure, premature death, AIDS, murder, and poverty reign supreme.

I began to think some years ago that something in the Bible had to be flawed because they are truly devout, and the promises given, just was not shown to them that believe, as scripture quotes. Sure they say if it is the will of the Lord it will be, but the Bible also states our will as well should be granted.

I've been on a spiritual journey over the last few years, and I stripped myself of all knowledge taught in Church througout my life, and told God I wanted to get a one on one experience with him. I stopped using Lord and God all together, and replaced it with creator of the Universe to start. I did research on the origins of the scriptures, and realized evil men were in charge of what was allowed in, and what was banned, based on their own knowledge.

What wuestion I used througout was would the creator leave us a simple handbook on life, or would that simply be to easy? Of course it is way too easy, and that men and women had to seek understanding on their own, not read to find it. The creator is indifferent to pain and suffering, death, murder, disease, and all that plagues man kind because we are mere energy, and our energy never dies, even upon our physical death, thus why babies even perish.

I couldn't agree more about the collective minds breeding our expected end, just as with Revelations. Would the Creator set a plan in motion that people could not change if we all worked together? No! Revelations and endtimes do not have to occur if we don't accept, and expect it to happen. However the writers of the Bible put that plan in motion and the Political leaders just create acts to mimic the End. If a script was written for them to follow thousands of years ago, and the same bloodlines continue to move the plan forward of course it will seem like true reality, yet it is only fiction carried out by the wicked.

I don't know about all the creatures living in the Earth, but everything is possible. My last point which I thought about today during my frustration was the story of Job. It clearly states that the sons of GOD were present, even Satan, and he asked GOD to let him go after JOB, and GOD agreed. First off why is Satan still allowed in the Almighty's presence to screw with a mere mortals life, as it was some sick bet. Is our lives only a cheap bet between GOD and the Satan or are we worth more than a poker bet?

The book of Job was written by man as an inspirational tale where Job finally speaks direct to the Lord who is symbolized as the ground and the sky in the end chapters. It is an inspirational tale of faith in the Lord against all adversity, however, it is not based on an actual account.

Although the Lord was considered to be the grass of the ground, the roar of the seas and the whistling winds of the clouds, or in other words, planet Earth, the truth is, the Lord is sneaky little devils from below playing God hiding in a cloud with Moses and the Hebrews whom were misled.

In all truth, the desire for the USA to control to the Middle East is nothing compared to the desire of the lower race controlling the land dwelling human species. This is my response.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   
unleashed68, first off, let me thank you. I indeed read your entire post through and through. You have given me many answers to questions i feel like i can talk to almost no one about. I have always been a curious person and recently ive been concerned by all the connections and contradictions coming together in exsistance that i notice, particularly because i am frustrated by them and nobody else i know seems to think they matter.
I have hope now, even though i realize that tremendous violence is around the corner and many are blind to it, & use it as entertainment, or to decieve others for their own benefit. Now i can understand why i look forward not to dying, but of what is to come after death.
i have followed your posts for many months now & ive always recognized you as a truthspeaker. I notice that many disrespect you or try to discredit you, and i thank you for your patience to keep informing us who have ears, and listen. Ive been a member for a couple years, so that i can post when i find a diamond of truth, not regurgitated media BS or lunatic ego centric ravings or useless gov disinfo.
You are a light in the dark to those who choose to go with what they feel, rather than what they are told to feel. those who choose to listen to truth even if it goes so against the status quo which is ingrained so deeply into us. thank you again, unleashed68 for because of you in the face of darkness i shall have no fear. my only wish is that others will understand

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Unleashed..

i can agree with most of this information...but you need to clear up the moses thing!!

I really beleive that moses may have been represented by akhenaton himself?? or one of his high priests.. understand??

you need to clear the whole thing up.. the hyksos were the first hebrew population.. and were intertwined with the egyptians!!!

so who was moses?? you need to explain because it may make some of your story you explained on shaky ground!

ciao

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
OP

You sound like a cross between a member of the British National Party and David Icke !

I found your post completely unsubstantiated and irrelevant do you seriously believe you are not human and capable of judging everyone else ?

Oh and the next time you decide to enlighten us on our imminent demise and whole reason of being please take a lesson in grammar and maybe use a spellchecker it may even make you look slightly credible

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   

And besides your word, what proof do you have?

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Yes you did, you create your entire reality, for you are your reality, your friends in Jerusalem, Rome, and Greece, are YOU.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Wow, I think my eyes are bleeding!

I think the OP has read the entire back catalogue of ATS, whilst on acid, completely filled his brain with the info and then sat in front of a computer and typed up whatever leaked out through the gaps.

The Lord of the Rings was easier to read, was more believable and far less long winded.

Oh and Tolkien at least knew how and when to use the word "whom" in a sentence.

Less is more my friend... don't risk making yourself look a prat by trying to appear more intelligent than you actually are. Simple, colloquial English will often suffice. You're just trying to put your point actoss, not write the next best seller at waterstones!

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by redzi0n

If you create your own reality, why does it inevitably kill you?

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   

So just who or what are these underworld demons you speak of? Are they evolved dinosaurs , radioactive mutants from ancient times after going thru a nuclear holocaust , fallen angels? What's your pleasure?

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Mark B.
Northeast Pennsylvania
04-27-2010

I offer all time travelers of you a open Most of all John Titor

invitation. Today I invite you

to come to my house for a visit.

41degress 15'51.67 north
74degress 53'45.17" West
Elevation 1040"
In 1950
these are the coordinates. Visit
anytime

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ataglance
unleashed68, first off, let me thank you. I indeed read your entire post through and through. You have given me many answers to questions i feel like i can talk to almost no one about. I have always been a curious person and recently ive been concerned by all the connections and contradictions coming together in exsistance that i notice, particularly because i am frustrated by them and nobody else i know seems to think they matter.
I have hope now, even though i realize that tremendous violence is around the corner and many are blind to it, & use it as entertainment, or to decieve others for their own benefit. Now i can understand why i look forward not to dying, but of what is to come after death.
i have followed your posts for many months now & ive always recognized you as a truthspeaker. I notice that many disrespect you or try to discredit you, and i thank you for your patience to keep informing us who have ears, and listen. Ive been a member for a couple years, so that i can post when i find a diamond of truth, not regurgitated media BS or lunatic ego centric ravings or useless gov disinfo.
You are a light in the dark to those who choose to go with what they feel, rather than what they are told to feel. those who choose to listen to truth even if it goes so against the status quo which is ingrained so deeply into us. thank you again, unleashed68 for because of you in the face of darkness i shall have no fear. my only wish is that others will understand

I am glad that your spirit recognized truth and it is your spirit that overcame the deception of the fleshly design to recognize the inner meanings of the post. Congratulations, you are definitely still attached to the Spirit of the Universe and will grasp onto a light to bring loved ones.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   

how dare you talk down to your fellow humans, the world is the state its in because people like you keep trying to preach and talk down to people like you're some how superior. you're no better than the ones you try to shame. everyone should find their own path be that what it may, without any interference.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Why is this starred and flagged so many times? It's just some person ranting and raving about ?????. The OP is a long waste of time of empty words that doesn't accomplish anything. Another person replied earlier that your over-the-top preaching is some attempt to feel superior. I don't know, maybe. It also could be that you are extremely lonely too.

If you're not going to present something worthwhile then...do something productive! Be the change you seek in this world. True wisdom is in knowing that you know nothing at all. In the end, none of us knows anything, what happens when we die, why we are here, the purpose of life, etc. Life is what you make of it.

Grrr >D I hate annoying posts like this that take up space on ATS.

www.2knowmyself.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by spy66

About 98% of all who made a opinion about the OPs post agree that the OPs info is a bunch of useless baloney.

It is my firm belief, that the folks ridiculing the most probably stopped after the 1st or 2nd post - they were long-winded and a little 'out there'.

I had a strong urge to give up, as well, but then (out of morbid curiosity, perhaps?) decided to forge thru to see where the OPs ridiculous diatribe (at tthe time) would end up. I was pleasantly surprised by the 3rd, or was it 4th, post where he bulleted a bunch of items. Some ideas were a little odd but most were intelligently presented with some astute observations and tie-ins.

About to go re-read...

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   

So you say all humans are recorders and that we should not listen to them
By applying that theory i shouldn't listen to a word you said because your a recorder.
Thank you.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join