It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TOP SECRET: Earth’s Greatest Secret is Under Your Nose

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
All this ridiculing is obviously a knee jerk reaction. It also reminds me of the knee jerk reaction most average joe type people have towards someone talking about aliens and flying saucers. "Oh it's that Roswell stuff again" Ignorance knows no bounds it would seem.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by boomadatigger]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Most of the replies to this poster have been one of ridicule anywhere from doggin on his sentence structure, the content and motives and how it was pieced together etc.

However, In the course of less than 24 hrs the OP has managed to get most posters to comment with ridicule and criticism in a frenzied opinion sword fight.
All 12 pages.

Excellent job unleashed. The intelligent really aren't so intelligent as you have proved.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
It's sad that most here are too lazy to read the entire post..

It's actually very interesting and gives you some information to chew on.

His website is also something to check out..lots of reading there..

Well..most of you, it seems want it DONE FOR YOU! Too damn lazy to read.

Humans really are a sad lot.

That doesnt mean im not one..just sometimes sad that I am one.

AND FFS < QUIT WITH THE LAME, "I WANT MY TEN MINUTES BACK"..damn kindergardners..sighs

[edit on 21-6-2010 by Yummy Freelunch]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I read it, and it was garbage.

2nd line.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifecitizen

2nd line.

Then why bother posting it?

What is it with people coming to this thread, and other threads..and just becoming IDIOTIC

Does it make you feel special to spew negatives at Unleashed?

It reminds me of a rabid pack of dogs.

And im not just directing this at you, Lifecitizen.

Sadly..90% of the posters here are rabid dogs..

I come to this post to read and learn..but I have to skim through a bunch of #e written by children.

I dont understand why people cant just keep their pieholes shut.

If you dont have anything good to say..then shut your damn mouths..

There..forgive me , but I guess I just had enough of this #e on ATS.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch
It's sad that most here are too lazy to read the entire post..

It's actually very interesting and gives you some information to chew on.

His website is also something to check out..lots of reading there..

Well..most of you, it seems want it DONE FOR YOU! Too damn lazy to read.

Humans really are a sad lot.

That doesnt mean im not one..just sometimes sad that I am one.

AND FFS < QUIT WITH THE LAME, "I WANT MY TEN MINUTES BACK"..damn kindergardners..sighs

[edit on 21-6-2010 by Yummy Freelunch]

I'm not surprised about the laziness considering the "space aliens will solve our problems for us" and "aliens are here to kill us" theories that are dominant in the UFO forums. Like I've posted before, the human race hasn't evolved on a fundamental level.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by boomadatigger

Sure would be nice if someone could solve all our problems..but the human race has to realize..we have to do it ourselves..

Mommy quit her job when you turned 18..time to grow up

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

Not all worlds are the same as Earth. The Program of the Earth and Species plays a unique part in the All involving the Creation Processes.

Our so called problems, are a part of the Education process of each droplet of Life, or Partition of the One.

The "Outer" of your Consciousness knows All, but the Centre ("Inner") of your Conscious state, having No size or Shape, knows Nothing at all, but is coming to know its own "Outer" State.

The earth is part of the Creation Process, involving the System that manifests your experience in the form of a Universe, a Planet or any other World that is not like any other Universe.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I actually enjoyed this thread. I feel that we humans are designed to explore, and to open our minds to different outlooks on life/religion. I have always thought that the Bible was only the tip of the iceberg, and most of the Christians out there have missed the big picture. There are alot of contradictions in the Bible (along with other religious books), only b/c man wrote it. A small group of men ripped out, and glued together what they felt should be placed in the Bible to fit their agenda.

This thread knocked humanity down a notch, and I feel that is something we all need to do.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Are you people kidding me?! did you really star this? i hope those are for the effort and love alone. you sir/mam have wasted my/our time with delusional awakening. you are either drunk or insane. That does not mean that your pages of post or work have no merit or base in fact but you have shown me nothing other than you know because you do. all of us nut know. the more intelligent nut shows at least a trail that could end many rounds later. an adventure has been had at that point sir. dont you dare thou me!!!

I remain for the most part silent on these boards but race to them every day for my influx of questionable pondering.

Do not insult me/us with your lack of "supporting material". this is the drivel i run from when i find my self on ATS.

Unless your going to show pictures of yourself wanking lizard penis in the cave of perpetual gulf spill, please...

STFU

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Unleashed68

I thought that was a good read, alot of truth to it.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
The majority of the negativity is an attempt to derail the thread or to grab the attention of a moderator in the hopes of having it closed. In fact, I can see no other purpose for all this negativity. People sure can be really petty. Sad thing is most of these people are grown adults. Maturity and being an adult are to wholly separate things.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Good read.

There are alot of people with there eyes wide shut.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
ATTENTION ALL SCIENTIST, EDUCATORS, AND PEOPLE LEARNING!:

OP has figured out the Universe! We can stop trying now!
This thread should be mandatory reading for ALL schools.

Okay now that we have it all figured out, what do we do now OP?

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11
Most of the replies to this poster have been one of ridicule anywhere from doggin on his sentence structure, the content and motives and how it was pieced together etc.

However, In the course of less than 24 hrs the OP has managed to get most posters to comment with ridicule and criticism in a frenzied opinion sword fight.
All 12 pages.

Excellent job unleashed. The intelligent really aren't so intelligent as you have proved.

This reply is one of pure intelligence, and as you make clear, you seen what I expected all along, the precitable proved the statements, and the decent like yourself and many who flagged in agreement are the proof of the post being worthy. Thanks again for being insightful.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   

2nd line.

What is it with people coming to this thread, and other threads..and just becoming IDIOTIC

I come to this post to read and learn..but I have to skim through a bunch of #e written by children.

Thanks for pointing out the obvious, but remember, without the idiots, how would we like yourself who are intelligent know the difference lol?

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Proof of nothing say I.

a majority of people used to believe the world was flat.
doesnt make it true!

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Ok Unleashed....you unleashed the human in me!!

Just here me out here...k? I heard you out...so offer me the same benefit for a moment.

Here is something you said...

Thanks for pointing out the obvious, but remember, without the idiots, how would we like yourself who are intelligent know the difference lol?

First, when we talk to others of things of Spirit and light, we dont belittle. Rule # 1.

The distinguishing of 'idiots' and 'intelligent'.....is not so fair...because like you said...one offers the light to the other. Are you with me so far?

In the light of spiritual wisdom....we have to have both. We have to have the 'path that is not' to discern 'the path that is'.

So what I am saying, there is purpose, for both being here. There is purpose for some just being followers and some being true seekers. I dare say, it is meant to be this way.

I dare say, things are going perfectly. There is people awakening....its all over ATS all the time. There are people understanding, they are more then just this body complex! They are seeking outside of what is just given to us by men from our past.

How could we as seekers, be able to discern the true nature of Spirit, without having the dark forest to look through? I for one, needed the Bible....and the years I followed and accepted it....to one day finally see, the feeling in me needed to be followed, the feelings that...something was not right. The Bible led me, to true discernment of the things of Spirit. It offered me the dark forest....to look through. In that dark forest, I found the light!

All life holds the Spirit, it would not exists, without the Spirit within it. I dont think Earth is finished yet, nor is the human species. There is still much for many to learn, and the things the majority asks for are going to be received, and they will learn from it. To give up on the ones that have not awoke, would to be to give up on a part of us, in Spirit, because in Spirit we are ONE. Even the 'below the Earth' our 'ones out in the universe, are ONE with us, in Spirit. After Earth reaches its highest vision (thousands of years still to come for this)....we will then begin to work with others beyond and below, to reach a Universal vision.

I think you have alot of things right....but I think you stopped there...as many do after having a deep realization.

Only the body complex goes back to the Earth....the Spirit complex continues to allow all to learn.

Where ever a being is at on its path...is what is needed for them, it is offering them what they are in need of. Yes, many are still in need of learning the pride of the body complex, the greed, the lust ect.....but this is OK....the Universe offers what each being is in need of. The end is not coming any time soon, there may be a large tip in the scale of what is truth....a huge catalysts for many to learn about the power of our thoughts as a collective hole...but there is purpose for this, for all things.

Like I tell those that follow religions or new age beliefs. Your belief, reflects your inner being. Your inner begin right now...wants to see life end for many without second chance. This is not wrong...for it is offering what you are in need of, to learn.

Such as, unconditional love, forgiving for what they do not know, understanding for the path they are on is what they are in need of.

You can present your points without belittling, your spirit does not shine bright when you raise yourself up above others. Be a kind leader, show compassion, show nurture....show you understand what it means to be of the Divine Will of the Spirit.

My best
LV

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   

2nd line.

Jeeez you have probably been on ats too much lol I know the feeling.

But seriously that's why you get replies like "I read it, and it was garbage" because too many times on ats we get threads like this that triggers peoples BS radar.

If you feel it's garbage, I think you have the right to share that opinion just as much as you can share your opinion of how great it is.

But seriously, just like his other thread, the simple message here is, we are all demons/devils, we are all unintelligent, we all ar evil and make each other suffer, and the only way to move on to a better place is to DIE.

Not really a positive message, no matter how true or not it is.

But of course it's not right to put it his message into simple terms, there are some truths in his message of course, but I don't feel his overall message is true and I feel he is possibly making it all up for some strange psychological experiment or amusement, or to practice his writing skills. But I have no proof of that of course, and I am always willing to give him a chance to change my mind

[edit on 22-6-2010 by _Phoenix_]

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join