It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave correction official topic- Shift of 7 months back, November 14 2010 importance

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Wow, this is crazy. BP top hat removed, Earth quake in Ottowa, Iran declaring state of war with north western border, and the day has just begun.

Definately interesting.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Wow June 23rd an earthquake hit Canada..I live right near Toronto and my whole house shook! we never get quakes here. Keep us updated with your data!

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
US troops being sent to iran borders. BP top hat was blown off, attempted attack on a dam also happened, near rio grande I believe, the northwestern state of war declared in iran etc.

It's kinda crazy how it was all spot on.

Sorry for adding an extra post, but wow.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Wrong ( the person )
Please report to that forum I was banned from that I actually wrote about a earthquake on east coast at least here...

And PLEASE, report to them that Blackjack Operation has NOTHING to do with Timewave Zero...

So, no, its not a coincidence like some posters on there say, nor those events happen everyday, so some girl must be informed...

Look, I think there is something about this that is right only because of the earthquake and the oil spill dvelopment and the Iran full alert event.

Let's see what happens on July 3- 5:

- Chernobyl repetition
- July 5 solar event like in 1859 Carrington event

C'mon, Wrong , do your report WITH YOUR OWN WORDS, without cross-posting...Maybe show them a link to this thread...

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Hi Zagari,

Interesting thread. Glad you're spending time investigating the timewave theory, as too many people tend to dismiss it without giving it some study time. Your theory of shifting the dates forward in time is a new and refreshing one. Good stuff!

I've some questions about the timewave software you're using, if that's cool:

- Which version(s) of the graph are you reading and making your adjustments to?

As you're probably aware (but some readers might not be) the Huang Ti version has quite a different reading to the King Wen version. There are also 3 different readings of the King Wen graph as supplied by Royce Kelley (the original version that Terence Mckenna used), Matthew Watkins (based on correcting some mathematically errors in the original) and the John Sheliak rectified version to consider.

Depending on the graph you use, there are major differences in the flow of novelty and habit.

Examples:

The highest point of Novelty for 2010 on the Huang Ti graph is July 8th.

The highest point of novelty for 2010 on the King Wen graph (Sheliak version) is 31st Dec, which is an ongoing slide to Jan 17th 2011.

The 2010 major tipping/switch point from habit to novelty on the Kelley reading of the Ken Wen graph is November 14th, whereas on the Sheliak version it's September 11th or 13th (little dip on the 12th). Both of these reach the same novelty point on Jan 17th 2011.

Jan 17th 2011 on the Huang Ti graph is a point of high habit but also a tipping point into Novelty. From here it has a deep descent into Novelty until July 31st (approx).

I'd be interested to know which version you're using, so we can compare some data going forward.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I thought your prediction was about to come true yesterday when i sat down to watch football and this came on....

www.youtube.com...

To see how it happend in full check this link..

www.bbc.co.uk...

[edit on 24-6-2010 by jonhplayer]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
Wrong ( the person )
Please report to that forum I was banned from that I actually wrote about a earthquake on east coast at least here...

And PLEASE, report to them that Blackjack Operation has NOTHING to do with Timewave Zero...

So, no, its not a coincidence like some posters on there say, nor those events happen everyday, so some girl must be informed...

Look, I think there is something about this that is right only because of the earthquake and the oil spill dvelopment and the Iran full alert event.

Let's see what happens on July 3- 5:

- Chernobyl repetition
- July 5 solar event like in 1859 Carrington event

C'mon, Wrong , do your report WITH YOUR OWN WORDS, without cross-posting...Maybe show them a link to this thread...

If you are correct about these new events to happen on July 5 "solar event" you will scare the h*** out of me and i will fallow your work from now on. And if it does really happen we will not be able to get on the computers because all the words computer and power grids will be down. lol

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I wonder if you predicted the earthquake that happened yesterday..
:\

Can you throw me some lottery numbers?

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by princesspeach

What?!?! why haven't i taught of this?!! i want the lottery numbers too!!

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Decent work Zagari. Been offline for a few days and just now catching up. One thing I haven't seen noted and "could" be of significant importance is the fact that General McCrystal was relieved of his duties this week. Looking forward to seeing how things shake out from now until July 11th.

Do you have a current thread running for timeline events from now until July 11th?

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
What about you guys personal life? Anything significant that connects April 20- 25 and June 19- 23???

Read mine:

for weeks in April, before my friend died at 20 at the end of that month, I remember being watching you tube videos of River Phoenix and Brad Renfro tributes ( both died in their 20s ) and maybe that thinking made me experience the death of my friend...
Can you get it? Maybe we all live in our personal view of reality...
Or maybe its a example of previous knowledge, subconscious knowledge of what was coming.

The event of April 25 changed the way I see life and connection to all things.
March 18 was his birthday. That day in 2010, I experienced a series of strange events that made me aware of something big. I called it the weirdest day of my recent life.
His conception date was June 26. The eclipse's day. I know another person that died in March whose conception date is June 26.
June 26...Sometimes eclipses take away dear people.

I also experienced some events like whenever I meet a person called witha certain name and makes to me a certain impression, suddenly EVERYONE new is called with same name...
Or, when I got my first job this month and next day every person I know has just got a job...When the other week our conversations were about something else entirely...

Can you understand? It seems reality is a different thing for everybody...And you can determine what's coming...

Another example is the one when on June 23 2007 I've known a certain person in a summer campus and on June 23 2010 I've known a certain other person in a summer campus.
Well, the first one became like a brother to me, this one who knows.
But this makes me think about my life.

I looked to my friends and said to myself...Wow, there are connections between people.
There are friends of mine which don't know each other though they practically show same kind of behavior and interests, like there is a repetition cycle not only for historical events but also for personal events and friendships.

Now, tell me, for what's concerns your personal life, does 2010 recalls 2008? Does it?
And 2009? Can you get what I'm trying to say?

Now, do you think is just the chance that makes you meet certain people? Have you looked at conception dates, birthdays, names,surnames, family names, behavior, personal events that somehow connect this person with you or someone in your family?

For example, recently I met a person and his sister, a new friend, that:

- Has same name of the last new best friend I got in late 2009
( That was first day of university. This one of June I met him my first day of my job ever )
- His sister's conception date is my birthday
- His mother has same name of mine, his father has same name of my mom's brother ( rare names )
- His best friend's name is the same of the friend of mine who died at 20
- His family name starts with that same name
- His sister's birthday is very near to the day of the saint called like that friend of mine who died
- His sister's conception date is birthday of that friend who died
- Guess when I knew her? Yes, very near this friend's conception date
( Guess when? June 24 )

I think the April 25 event has somehow ended up to influence strongly my reality and all the connection in its future.
And now is determining which people I will meet.

So, what can we understand from this?
The Oil Spill disaster. Now, from now on, whenever we will experience something that concerns oil we will think of Deepwater disaster.
The event happened so very near to the event that changed my persona life.
I pin pointed that date as one of the most novel days of Timewave Zero graph, the corrected one.

Novelty in my life went sky high during April end and beginning of May. Because of my friend's death I experienced a reunion of people and met a person who was a past best friend of mine that never in a millennia I would think she would return in my life but she did.

What about June 23? Well, I knew a important person in a better way, I got my first job and a whole group of people reshaped the picture of my life, just like at the beginning , in April.

June 23...June 23 2008, I was in a pool park and was one of the best days ever in my life...Knowing better and enjoying friendship with a friend who is like a brother to me...
June 23 2010...I was in a different pool park enjoying my time with a new friend that I met only days before...
And a woman I know at a certain points asks us " Are you two brothers? You seem like it is "
Have you experienced the same thing? Some novel event in your personal life both in April's end and near June 23 ?

SEE how so many things in my life between April and June are connected?

[edit on 26-6-2010 by Zagari]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
This is really fascinating, thanks. What does the graph say will happen between now and the solar activity? I think you were dead on with the damage to the top hat and the quake, giving you more credibility than some of the others on this forum.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Patriotgal
reply to post by JR MacBeth

JR- just wondering, have YOU ever been to Hoover Damn, or Vegas??? There is a MOUNTAIN RANGE, separating the two.
IF the Damn were to collapse- Vegas would GO DARK (Is THAT racist??),
but- it would NOT flood. Now, the people silly enough to buy a home, underneath that behemoth, are another kettle of frogs.

Not dark, just thirsty, most if not all of the dam power goes to L.A.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
So:

- I think July 3-4 Chernobyl event has to do with Israel/Iran, I get some info on a nuclear site down and I link that one event with webbot's prediction of Israeli Mistake...
3 Israeli cities destroyed...???

- Than we have July 5 solar event

- Than we have July 8-12 or at least by July 19 Usa civil war

Remember Bhopal disaster comes before Chernobyl one so before July 3 2010...

July 5- 29 2010

- Tienamnen square events
- California Loma Prieta quake
- November 9 1989
- Lk June 22 1990, underwater volcano eruption ( oil spill ? )
- Mount Pinatubo eruption
- Russian collapse

July 30- August 21 2010

- 1993 world trade center attack
- North Korea, Iran troubles

August 22 - September 14 2010

- Nasa announcement about Mars like in 1996
- First animal cloned
- Princess Diana death
- School shootings and attacks
- Lewinski scandal

September 15 2010 - October 8 2010

- Big riots England
- g8 Italy riots
- Israel uprising
- 9/11 attacks
- Sars
- March 11 2004

October 9 2010 - November 1 2010

- December 26 2004 quake and tsunami
- Katrina
- India terror attacks
- Cern updates
- Economy collapse like in 2008

November 2- November 14 2010

- Australia bushfires 2009
- Swine flu issue
- Michael Jackson death
- Haiti and Chile quakes
- Deepwater oil spill
- Iceland eruption ( katla this time ? )
- ALL THE EVENTS ABOVE MENTIONED AGAIN

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Interesting reading, while I have misgivings any time somebody "claims" to be able to predict future events, I'll still give you the benefit of the doubt and keep an eye on this thread. Thanks for the early warnings, OP!

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
See my thread " Big Picture Timewave Events " to see a little sort of list of what's to come with totally precise dates.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Well I think you might be onto something!

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Patriotgal

Thanks for that. Guess we're past 6-23 now, but yes, I've toured Hoover Dam, practically lived in Vegas during the 70's. I sure miss the old El Cortez room, the steak and Australian lobster tail for $6.95...those sure were the days. Long gone now.

Of course, the Hoover Dam going would not flood Vegas, but it would likely be the end of it, so I wouldn't minimize the Dam thing too much. It's a true desert town, and in the summer, if that AC goes down, goodbye tourism. And even if 24-48 hours should pass, water will begin to be an issue. Electricity is vital, whether LA gets the lion's share or not. I think I read once that LV had done a study, and determined that if power ever went down, the town could be a virtual ghost town within 10 days. Something crazy like that, it wasn't much time at all as I recall.

The other part of this thing was that a nuke was supposed to be exploded on top of a building. Plenty of those in LV. But again, the date has passed, probably all is well in Sin City.

I guess now time wave is post July 4th for the next "fireworks". Should be interesting. Vegas is really baking in July!

JR

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I watched this interview "http://www.youtube.com/user/GrahamHancockDotCom#p/u/4/U_Gd9CZl8hM" between Graham Hancock and Geoff Stray and Geoff said that when Mc Kenna first came up with his timewave graph the original end date he found was November 17th. At this time he did not know of the Mayan end date of Dec 21st and later revised his date to coincide with the Mayan date.

This is an interesting interview and i think everyone should watch it. he said Mc Kenna got the idea of the I-ching from an insectoid Mantis from the future "im not kidding" which he saw while in an altered state of consciousness.

If we revise the timewave graph to the end date November 17th 2012 do we get better correlations with current events?
I'll leave that question for you Zagari.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by epsilon69

The date was November 16...I already tried and it didn't gave good results.

The best possible end date I got is May 27 2012.

[edit on 29-6-2010 by Zagari]

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join