It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave correction official topic- Shift of 7 months back, November 14 2010 importance

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

Those last decent pics were chinese. The whole world does care whether you do or not, or the governments do or not. Let me rephrase, not the whole world, just the living and human part of it. The average person does care even if they feel they can do nothing about it.
Thanks for being part of an active discussion though. At least we are still here to disagree.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by eazyriderl_l]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by berrygurrl
reply to post by Zagari

Wow, thank you for figuring out all of this information, it sounds like alot of work! In your research did you happen to come across anything positive that we can possibly look forward too?

Don't worry; that Globetrotter algebra is all razzamatazz.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I dislike the number 23, I don't have a reason I just do. Well the 23rd is two days away. I'll be posting in here again then

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by JR MacBeth

JR- just wondering, have YOU ever been to Hoover Damn, or Vegas??? There is a MOUNTAIN RANGE, seperating the two.
IF the Damn were to collapse- Vegas would GO DARK (Is THAT rascist??),
but- it would NOT flood. Now, the people silly enough to buy a home, underneath that bohemoth, are another kettle of frogs.

Tic- why criticize someone, simply because they qouted an article, from a rascist website?? Just curious. I tend to look at a LOT of different sources, for my information. It CERTAINLY doesn't mean that I agree with their editorial policies.
IMO- people who constantly cry "rascism", like "Homo", "Fag", etc, are often simply trying to direct attention away from themselves.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
November 14th is a very important day!.......

Thats my birthday! whoop whoop

Oh and guess how old i'll be..................23. haha

[edit on 21-6-2010 by ALOSTSOUL]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

I didn't predict a GLOBAL EVENT but A COLOSSAL EVENT instead...
And no...If I had chosen any other date nothing colossal would have happened this year...
Because NO, SOMETHING HUGE DOESN'T HAPPEN EVERY DAY
I took a list of possible dates for extreme novelty and found out that the better choice for extreme novelty start was in April...

Anyway, I'm glad this is my first thread on first page, thanks for all the comments, I will try to answer to questions, though I recently got a new job that makes me busy the entire day...

Give me some time

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Wow really cool post. might sound kind of weired but i cant wait to see if anything happens on june 23 as this is also the day of blackjack. But with that said i hope nothen happens because if something did we will see death and that is never a good thing. be safe everyone and be read

[edit on 21-6-2010 by camaro68ss]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

This thread has earned the honor of my very first ATS post - and to it I submit my ATS cherry.

Within a universe of seemingly infinite possibilities - coincidence surely is possible, if not probable. But should you predict two events impacting our planet on a global scale within a three month period... Well sir, you have made a believer of me.

I, for one, will be watching and waiting.

S&F

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

Wow, same here haha, same age too, how strange.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
The days of April 19- 22 WERE NOT CHOSEN CASUALLY by me...

I'm a Timewave researcher since the Evasius thread appeared on here on June 16 2009...
I studied the graph for ENTIRE MONTHS NO STOP, and I noticed mistakes in the graph...
The graph shown by Evasius according to my research is to be corrected because historical events occur 25 to 29 days BEFORE predicted.
( In fact, I created a thread on another forum about future historical repetition in 2009 and they told me I was off by a month ).

Now, I think there is a mini cycle shown correctly by original graph that explains Deepwater disaster. I noticed there is a thread in here explaining how this disaster is so similar to Ixtoc oil spill.
Well, you guys have to know that the point of June 1979 had same graph of April third week of 2010...

According to this mini cycle, we are going to see very soon 1980-2010 EVENTS, most of them to be repeated, so in the negative part, we will see again :
- Chernobyl
- Dona Paz ship collapse/collision
- 1989 revolutions and Germany kind of thing
- Tienamnen square events
- 1993 New York attack
- Princess Diana death kind of event
- Lewinski scandal kind of event
- Italy riots like in Geneva G8
- 9/11 events
- Sars
- Aids
- December 26 2004 quake and tsunamis
- Katrina
- Cern updates
- Australia bushfires
- Swine Flu story
- Huge celebrity death event
- Deepwater disaster updates/repetition
- Iceland eruption
- What happens in June repeated
and other events ALL OF THEM REPEATED THIS YEAR GUYS

November 14 2010 represents a sort of GATE between 2010 and 2012...
November 14 2010 is a major convergence point where a MINOR END DATE EVENT HAPPENS.

Now the graph is repeating 1850s decade events...1859 solar storm comes on JULY 5.
Than its time for repetition of Usa Civil War by July 2010...

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
If you're familiar with Timewave Zero then you must be familiar with the I Ching.

Here is my I Ching reading for the Deep Water Horizon event. thread.

The readings really reflect what is happening politically and socially for this novelty event.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
A for effort on this one. Looks like things are going to be happening fast.
I wonder what the new cycle will be like after this time wave runs out if there is one.
The Time Wave of Peace,love and understanding and good things always being done would be a nice cycle to live along.
Lets make it happen people.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I came to the comprehension that there is a period of MAXIMUM NOVELTY that is practically a GATE PERIOD between 2 different and strongly linked or maybe completely different Colossal events.
One that starts maximum novelty, one which concludes the period.

So, instead of November 14 2010- January 17 2011, I came to the conclusion that we are approaching the conclusion of a period of incredible novelty...
And you have noticed it...How many events happened in April- May- June 2010 that are very significant?

This simply means, just like in June 2009, when JACKSON DEATH happened on the END of a big jump of novelty that June 23 2010 will be a event that concludes with a bang the period of maximum novelty.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Very nice work

I have been in and out of China specifically Chonqquing for the last few years. The Dam is an amazing site at 3 Gorges but disaster is certainly looming there. The locals speak of it being a waiting disater. But none will make an official stance about it. The government also knows it has issues.

After the massive quake in that area a few years back things started to go awry.

My thoughts are for thoes in the Gulf and also in China

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
When i read in your article oil disaster you lost my belief. Why? Because every doomsday scenario thread made is remade after a new disaster occured, that means the last prediction runs out of date. And when a new disaster occurs a new thread just like this on will be made and remade.

Oh and are you Nostradamus? No one can look into the future. Or am i wrong?:/

[edit on 21-6-2010 by chriskilla]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Patriotgal

Tic- why criticize someone, simply because they qouted an article, from a rascist website?? Just curious.

I suppose you are referring to me.

Please don't make stuff up. I didn't criticize anybody.

I just pointed out that the site was ridiculously racist.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by chriskilla
When i read in your article oil disaster you lost my belief. Why? Because every doomsday scenario thread made is remade after a new disaster occured, that means the last prediction runs out of date. And when a new disaster occurs a new thread just like this on will be made and remade.

History repetitions, in 2010 will be like living in a time loop. The same events of this year will be repeated, this year.
We are currently repeating 1980s decade events...
We will arrive to 2010 in November...
Can you understand?

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
i don't know ... i was thinking of taking a dictionary, putting each page through the shredder, pasting them back together, then walking backwards seventeen steps, sneezing, taking my temperature upside down, then yelling "jicama!" and see what results i got. then i'll post a thread.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Hadrian

This is not a casual research. This is my work of the entire year of 2010 until now...
I thought about a Timewave correction theory in January 2010...

I know its confusing and I'm not even in a English country, so my language can be complicated...

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari

Originally posted by chriskilla

History repetitions, in 2010 will be like living in a time loop. The same events of this year will be repeated, this year.
We are currently repeating 1980s decade events...
We will arrive to 2010 in November...
Can you understand?

So events are repeating itself? If so then nothing severe will happen.. do you find my previous post crazy or do you understand my theory a bit?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join