It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave correction official topic- Shift of 7 months back, November 14 2010 importance

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I'm here in Seattle with the day off on the 23rd. I'll be keeping my best bottle of single malt scotch handy, because if it's as you say it is, it could be an interesting day tomorrow. Of course, if nothing happens tomorrow here in Seattle, what does that say about your time wave shift?

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Nearly 200 dead in China flooding, government says

I took a look at the above article, and it looks like you're right once again Zagari

Or let's hope that's it, and nothing bigger happens. What should we look for next?

[edit on 22-6-2010 by JokerzReality]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by bpg131313
I'm here in Seattle with the day off on the 23rd. I'll be keeping my best bottle of single malt scotch handy, because if it's as you say it is, it could be an interesting day tomorrow. Of course, if nothing happens tomorrow here in Seattle, what does that say about your time wave shift?

Nothing really...cause the Seattle situation was a speculation of a possibility...not the prediction itself...as far as I am concerned this thing in china just may be it...I know its the 23rd there and stuffs not looking pretty...

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
wow. you are freaking me out. been lurking for a while, and for what its worth, your thread warrented a reply from this lurker.

en.ce.cn...

The downpours have triggered flash floods, inundated crops, disrupted traffic and telecommunications and forced the evacuation of 2.376 million people, the Office of State Flood Control and Drought Relief Headquarters said on Tuesday.

A total of 195,000 houses have been destroyed and more than 1.6 million hectares of farmland damaged, pushing the direct economic losses to at least 42 billion yuan ($ 6.2 billion).

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Just wnat to throw something out there.

Could the novelty be the big market BUMP we have all been expecting?

Dow down near 150 today, Nikkei currently down 175 as of 1pm Tokyo

Europe just about to wake up. and surely will follow suit.

and so the dominos continue across the atlantic.

Could this be, the big freak out day????

Just to add to the dynamic, you know.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by vegas.lurker

The problem worsened Tuesday after a dike burst in the Fu River in Jiangxi province, forcing about 35,000 people to flee, Xinhua said. More than 1,200 people were rescued.

One could see this as a dam collapse, only the flooding has been going on at least since 20 June, a day before this thread was posted, so I'm not so sure about the validity of this prediction.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Hi Mr. Zagari,

I've read the whole thread. Nice work. No matter whether it will come true (hope not), it is always respectable that one person has devoted lots of time on a subject and become an expert of it.

I have some more questions:

1. Which software do you use? I cannot change the final date (2012/12/21) on www.timewave2012.com calculator

2. Could you elaborate the process of shifting 7 months / 25-29 days with a real example? Would you mind to post the critical/relevant timeline charts on some image sharing sites? Maybe I'm not smart enough to understand the operation.

3. Does the rule (shifting 7 months) apply to other historical events such as begin/end of WW I/II, Plaza Accord, 911...?

4. If Jul 3rd-4th resonate back to Chernobyl, which event does Jun 23 resonate to?

Thanks

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Today is 23 june 2010, if somebody hears anything about any kind of major disaster please inform us!

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by xspinx

Well he mentioned the BP disaster getting much worse and it just did.

Does that count?

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

not at all, it was obvious to a 10 year old child that the oil spill will be worse as time passes.

[edit on 23-6-2010 by xspinx]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
this just in. zetas plot to blow up damn and kill thousands.

www.infowars.com...

looks like the feds squashed it. interesting.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
lol, if something important does not happen, than zagari will go and destroy a dam or something, which might be the disaster he predicted
just kidding , chill out..

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I would use red graph on Timewave Zero calculator website...

I didn't read any global news this entire week because I have a job and than I come here and post than I have dinner watching a movie and I sleep and that's my day...
This week had been extremely busy for me...I can swear I wasn't aware on June 20 of any Chinese news of any kind.

There are two levels of repetition of historical events:

- One, mini cycle, 1980s now...

- The other one, 1850s now and to see if the event will be minor or massive see red graph and shift 25 to 29 days before...And depending by novelty dip or normal graph or peak this will determine the globality or locality of an event.

- I use the graph that shows July novelty though I made a big note about November 14 2010 because that is the end of the mini cycle.

- The big novelty of July 7- 11, anyway, with my correction method was already experienced June 12 to June 16.

- I think we should wait to see what happens until 11: 30 pm GMT given that April 20 event happened near midnight?

[edit on 23-6-2010 by Zagari]

[edit on 23-6-2010 by Zagari]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
OKay so its 23rd, totally doubted that anything of substance would occur, but it did. mind you this happens every day, jus not here..
There was just a 5.5 earthquake in Ottawa canada felt around NY and south eastern canada... only reason i find this of importance is its closeness to the great lakes...
On top of that BP blew its cap..

Good job on predicting buddy, keep up the good work.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
earlyer in the thread you sad Earth quake in North Caralina. well the one that just happend is close for me. Earth quake on the East Coast....what.... you must be high. I cant belive it. top it off with the cap busting on the oil leak. I say you get a B for your findings so far. The day is not over yet. lets see what else happens

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
So far today several out of the norm things happen today. Lets hope thats it and call it a day.

I hope that well doesn't let go today and get worse, it looks like it may.

Standing by....

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

Come on dudes, earthquakes happen everyday!!! 4,5 5,0 richter

I will now make a prediction!!!! I predict that somewhere on Terra, will rain
and if you find anything related to my prediction please post here
if it rains in more than 3 cities than i think this is an GLOBAL EVENT!!!

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by xspinx

Yes earth quakes happen everyday but not on the East Coast!!!! please find me a quake this big that happend on the east coast in the last 100 years.... i bet you will not find much

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
The last time we had one in Ottawa was back in 1988 and it was a 6.0.
There's barely any earthquakes on the east coast and midland too..
its RIGHT by the great lakes.. i know it may be insigificant 5.5 but really, what will be next?
plus sure looks like the well top is slowly melting away. i'd like to see them cap that off..

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Hello,

I live in Quebec Canada and today 1:41 GMT -5 i felt the earthquake.

What is strange in my mind is that the 2 last days i saw a lot of chemtrails in the sky, which im really not use to see in my region.

I took 3 pictures of one with my cellphone, didnt take anymore picture since they're so many around the internet.

live edit : omg, this might be a bird... but im damn surprised.... i didnt saw that little black thing when i looked at the picture on my cellphones, and when i took them, and it appeared on the 2 last pictures...
... Im really blown away as im writing this. IS that a UFO !?

So, its my theory, could this only be coincidence, or HAARP ?

And one more thing, this is the weirdest to me, but there is no way for anybody to confirm it: I was semi-sleeping when the earthquake happended and in my dream I was just triggering some sort of strange machinery and as i pressed the switch, I woke up in my bed feeling the quake.

[edit on 23-6-2010 by B3y0ndM4tt3r]

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join