It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave correction official topic- Shift of 7 months back, November 14 2010 importance

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Huge floods hit here in Brazil last week.

Towns were COMPLETELY wiped out.

Found info in english:

en.wikipedia.org...
news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
The sun has ejected several CME's (coronal mass ejections) One of them seems to be heading our way, it will arrive in 2-3 days time and has the potential to trash satelites, therefore no phones or t.v. Other electronic equipment can be affected. The whole world would be affected.
JULY 5 SOLAR EVENT?

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Man, i'm sorry to say, but you have no idea of what the timewave is, and what you are arbitarily doing to the dates is just not logical.

The whole timewave thing is more of a philosophy than a theory, and should not be used to predict anything.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
That's what I said Above. He's just arbitrarily picking dates and saying X will happen.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
You guys are offending me. I know exactly what Timewave Zero is. More than you for sure, and I'm just proposing and testing another list of dates...
If you think its guess its you that don't understand anything...About me...

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
I have another claim to make for July 8- 11 2010 precisely.
TAKE YOUR MONEY NOW. You will seriously need it when economy in a global way meltdowns like its the end of the world.

Remember 1929?

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Honestly, what a load of B.S. The last one you "predicted" didn't come right, so now you move it to another day. Give it up and give us abreak, this nonsense doesn't work, even David Icke would laugh at this!

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
OKAY GUYS

Today I re-made a little research setting zero dates as October 28 2011 for Timewave Zero.
What came out is incredible:

1900 would start in December 2009, with Italy king attack and Berlusconi assault on December 2009 correlating.

1906-1908 quakes would correlate with February 2010.

Incredibly, 1914 correlates exactly with April 10 2010.

What is worrying is that Spanish Flu 1918 correlates with Deepwater Oil Spill exactly.

Hitler rise would correlate with Mid- May 2010, March on Rome also in May 2010.

1929 economy collapse would correlate starting with June 29 2010 to turning point on July 8 2010.

July also would show immense floods in China and a Cuban natural disaster.

Hitler's plan beginning would correlate with the point I correlate with start of Hitler rise!!!

Hitler dictature in August 2010.

Dust storms in Usa would correlate with July- August 2010.

In last two weeks of August countries would begin to go angry.
Between August 24 2010 and September 5 the thing becomes significant and SECOND WORLD WAR would start on September 8 2010.

Immediately after it would correlate with Pearl Harbor.
D- Day in Normandy would correlate with start of Fall season.

August 1945 would correlate with October 6-7 2010.
Roswell incident would correlate with October 21 2010.

Near November 2010 correlation would be death of Russian leader, announcement of DNA DISCOVERY AND REM DISCOVERY.

January 17 2011 would cover the early 1960s until 1963.

This is a incredible discovery. Not kidding.
Watch for July 8 and see if this is significant or not.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
I have another claim to make for July 8- 11 2010 precisely.
TAKE YOUR MONEY NOW. You will seriously need it when economy in a global way meltdowns like its the end of the world.

Remember 1929?

[color=C6AEC7]Erm... if you tell everyone to take their money out of the banks, and they all do, or at least try to, what will happen? Banks will collapse?

Self fulfilling prophecy anyone?

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Yesterday or today, we were supposed to have a similar event to Chernyobl...that didn't happen.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   

You guys are offending me. I know exactly what Timewave Zero is. More than you for sure, and I'm just proposing and testing another list of dates...
If you think its guess its you that don't understand anything...About me...

But you've gotten hundreds of "predictions" wrong...isn't very convincing.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   

OKAY GUYS

Today I re-made a little research setting zero dates as October 28 2011 for Timewave Zero.
What came out is incredible:

1900 would start in December 2009, with Italy king attack and Berlusconi assault on December 2009 correlating.

1906-1908 quakes would correlate with February 2010.

Incredibly, 1914 correlates exactly with April 10 2010.

What is worrying is that Spanish Flu 1918 correlates with Deepwater Oil Spill exactly.

Hitler rise would correlate with Mid- May 2010, March on Rome also in May 2010.

1929 economy collapse would correlate starting with June 29 2010 to turning point on July 8 2010.

July also would show immense floods in China and a Cuban natural disaster.

Hitler's plan beginning would correlate with the point I correlate with start of Hitler rise!!!

Hitler dictature in August 2010.

Dust storms in Usa would correlate with July- August 2010.

In last two weeks of August countries would begin to go angry.
Between August 24 2010 and September 5 the thing becomes significant and SECOND WORLD WAR would start on September 8 2010.

Immediately after it would correlate with Pearl Harbor.
D- Day in Normandy would correlate with start of Fall season.

August 1945 would correlate with October 6-7 2010.
Roswell incident would correlate with October 21 2010.

Near November 2010 correlation would be death of Russian leader, announcement of DNA DISCOVERY AND REM DISCOVERY.

January 17 2011 would cover the early 1960s until 1963.

This is a incredible discovery. Not kidding.
Watch for July 8 and see if this is significant or not.

So, each day represents a different year? I think you are starting to make this so unbelivable. All these days correlate to a different year. You say it's the same as 1900 but then you jump to 1918 and such. Does't look real when you go from 1900-1960 in about a year.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Listen, wrong GO BACK TO YOUR FORUM AND STAY OFF FROM MY THREADS, we all know why you are here.
--- To bash my threads ---

I will consider another way if my predictions will be wrong.

I DON'T NEED YOUR OPINION.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I’ve skipped over this thread and the Time Wave work is very good. It follows where time and events mirror each other at certain dates and is pretty darn accurate. The Web Bot project current wave is very close to the same as Time Wave but much more specific. For example the June 20th date was financial in nature, the start of a downturn and everyone running to gold and silver. Which is absolutely going on now. The DOW lost 4.5% in 5 days and is well on its way to the bottom now.
If you buy and read the Web Bot report for this year you will look at everything differently, it isn’t pretty.
Time Wave and Web Bots see an event in early July and for me personally if they get that this right I’m going into full “oh # get ready mode”. You see the Web Bots see a tipping point event around Nov 10-11th that is hundreds of times bigger than 911. And 911 was their last tipping point. TW also points to some huge event.
Everyone can feel something coming….
I suspect nuclear or some Gulf of Mexico event that shakes the world to its core but time will tell. I just hope “time” gives us all a few hints to know how to prepare.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I have read through the thoughts on how Timewave works and I ran into the posts explaining the evolution of Timewave by way of recalculations.

Is there an event in the past that correlates with the mid-November event? What date in the past could be as this future seems to be? If we reference 9/11 as the only comparable "tipping point", because of its magnitude and depth, it doesn't mean that 9/11 is the date in the past that correlates?? I say this with question marks because my head does not fully wrap around this idea.

Maybe a past event was mentioned as the 'twin' or 'sister' event and I missed it. Can anyone elaborate? Not that it really matters, the past is going to rehash itself whether we like it or not.

On a side note I have have always been concerned that the USA used two Nuclear Bombs on innocent lives. Such Kharma has a way of coming back over time to right the wrong.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage
I have read through the thoughts on how Timewave works and I ran into the posts explaining the evolution of Timewave by way of recalculations.

Is there an event in the past that correlates with the mid-November event? What date in the past could be as this future seems to be? If we reference 9/11 as the only comparable "tipping point", because of its magnitude and depth, it doesn't mean that 9/11 is the date in the past that correlates?? I say this with question marks because my head does not fully wrap around this idea.

Maybe a past event was mentioned as the 'twin' or 'sister' event and I missed it. Can anyone elaborate? Not that it really matters, the past is going to rehash itself whether we like it or not.

On a side note I have have always been concerned that the USA used two Nuclear Bombs on innocent lives. Such Kharma has a way of coming back over time to right the wrong.

The US used the bombs to save more lives. If we did not use the bombs, then we would've had to invade Japan and make the war last 5 years longer and lose millions of more people. Wasn't it the Japanese that attacked pearl harbor and killed many innocent people though? An unprovoked, secret attack?

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrong
The US used the bombs to save more lives. If we did not use the bombs, then we would've had to invade Japan and make the war last 5 years longer and lose millions of more people. Wasn't it the Japanese that attacked pearl harbor and killed many innocent people though? An unprovoked, secret attack?

So now your a Prophet? I am not interested in hearing from you Wrong, your above attitude does not warrant your thoughts.

Again, I would like to hear from someone that is connected to this post not someone who obviously is disconnected!

[edit on 7/4/2010 by Greensage]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   

So now your a Prophet? I am not interested in hearing from you Wrong, your above attitude does not warrant your thoughts.

Again, I would like to hear from someone that is connected to this post not someone who obviously is disconnected!

Actually, it was already calculated out before they dropped the bombs. But you should be careful about your attitude of the US getting nuked and seeing it as a right to a "wrong" especially living in the United States, it can get you watched easily. Unfortunately, your previous two posts are confusing and bear no resemblance to the matter at hand.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Actually, it was already calculated out before they dropped the bombs. But you should be careful about your attitude of the US getting nuked and seeing it as a right to a "wrong" especially living in the United States, it can get you watched easily. Unfortunately, your previous two posts are confusing and bear no resemblance to the matter at hand.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I think though we would have to go back further than 20/21st century happenings though! There have been atrocities throughout time on a magnitude equal to or greater than those mentioned!

Ahh right we don't have dates for them or living memory accounts, therefore they are conveniently forgotten as they cannot be incorporated into a computer generated timewave zero graph!

Remember America is not the be all and end all and there have been far greater catastrophes than 9/11 in world history, which the OP is determined to use as the so-called tipping point and when I consider that there is a huge area of this forum dedicated to attributing that event to a false flag scenario then it seems that America is being the architect of it's own downfall! Though I suppose we could correlate that to the downfall of the Roman Empire or the Persian one!

I disagree with the notion that without the attack on Hiroshima and Nagasaki the war would have continued for 5 years, and frankly I think it is disgusting that someone should be of the opinion that a nuclear capability should have been used against an entire nation of innocent people to avenge the death of a relatively few military personnel!

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join