It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave correction official topic- Shift of 7 months back, November 14 2010 importance

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I'm the one who made this prediction in this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And it came right...

I count between April 20 and November 14 there are 7 MONTHS and also between June 23 and January 17 so that June 25 2009 would fall in the very big dip February 25- March 3 2010...

I compiled a list of dates because I felt Timewave graph was wrong and in a few days I backshifted many and many times the graph according to some dates like July 6 2008 ( - First post of first thread about time shifts ), October 7 2008 ( That brought as a end date as a result the date of November 14 2010, much curiously ), June 25 2009, April 10 and April 14 2010...
Than I imagined what would happen if I put extreme novelty beginning in third week of April 2010 and I got as a result the best list of events that are okay with Timewave graph novelty dips if the graph is shifted by 7 MONTHS.

With this result actual end date would be on MAY 27 2012.

The April 20 extreme novelty beginning list of dates BEFORE this date its the best one for now...
I backshifted every single one of the medium size and big size dips of Timewave recently and I got extremely good results.

We just have to wait because according to this extreme novelty would end with a very huge BANG on June 23 2010...

I also found out that historical repetitions on the original graph actually show themselves always 25 to 29 days BEFORE given period.
So, it may actually be wrong in this sense by a month.

I also found out that Huang Ti graph is perfect in showing novelty if only it is shifted by a month back. ( 25 to 29 days )

Historically on the original graph January 17 2011 would represent the repetition of a dam collapse in Pennsylvania and Great Seattle Fire.
I also found out other results with corrections that show it as the beginning of SPANISH FLU EPIDEMY.

November 14 historically showed the sinking of a UK ship and a rejection of a proposal to lay a treaty, and a explosion in Minnesota.

I found out something that is exact in the original graph: there is a mini cycle that ends on November 14 2010 ( the point called mini 2012 zero point ).
In fact, with this minor cycle actually Deepwater oil spill coincides exactly with Ixtoc spill of June 3 1979 and we are now approaching April 26 1986 being Chernobyl disaster that would appear July 3-4.
Arriving to November 2010 there are repetitions of same graph of 2009-2012. We might see something that will be repeated in 2 years.

I also noticed that following further graph corrections in exactly a year by now we would be at the real start of world war 2.
Also, within a year , following another list of dates, we would be at the point of August 1945.

Conclusions are up to you...Let's wait June 23.

My next prediction than is a July 3-4 repetition of Chernobyl events...

POSSIBLE EVENTS JUNE 23:

- Terror attack ( Blackjack ? , Seattle ? )
- China or Usa dam collapse with huge consequences
- Gulf of Mexico disaster gets very very worst than before

- Or a totally novel event that shakes profoundly global consciousness just like April 20 2010...

When these predictions will come true I will continue to say my next predictions...

I think November 14 2010 is still valid as one of the most important days ever because its the end of a cycle in Timewave graph, that by than starts all over again until 2012...

Also, if we put biggest novelty when economy crashed in 2008 we get to FINAL date on November 14 2010...

And August 13 2010 is end date if we want to believe in time shift theory and we put a global shift the day of first time shifts thread on July 6 2008...

I'm 90% convinced that we need to make corrections to the Timewave graph...
I will have more facts when June 23, July 4 events will happen in the way it was predicted...

It was a strange day April 20 2010 because also on Godlike Productions forum a thread was talking about 9 days before a colossal event ( not me ) and it came right when the 9 days came to an end on April 20 2010...

In short if you want to get historical repetitions right graph you should backshift original graph by 25 to 29 days back.
( 1848, not May 25 2010 but April 30 2010, Civil War in Asia, not June 11 2010 but May 13 2010 )
If you want to see which days will be more eventful and novel shift back 7 months the original graph.
( November 14 - April 20 2010 January 17 - June 23 2010 )
Than there is that special cycle that you can follow on original graph and that is right and will end November 14 2010 to start all over again.
( And this indicates June 3 1979 Ixtoc at the point of April 20 and Chernobyl at the point of July 4 ).

[edit on 20-6-2010 by Zagari]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Wow, thank you for figuring out all of this information, it sounds like alot of work! In your research did you happen to come across anything positive that we can possibly look forward too?

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Well, I'll be watching this one closely. You made a spot-on April-20th major event prediction in this thread; www.abovetopsecret.com... (The date of the Oil-rig disaster)

Looking forward to see if anything kicks off on the 23rd.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Wow
S+F!

It was even difficult for me to keep up let alone figure it out myself, serious congratulations are in order. I hope you received applause because you truly deserve it.

I was just thinking about how June 23 could be a massive flood from a dam and then I started to think about where my aunt lives. They said if the New Madrid fault has a strong enough earthquake then the Kentucky Dam(?) would bust and flood western Kentucky all the way to Nashville, and it would wipe the area out.

I thought about this as a serious possibility because would it be mere luck that they just left to visit my critically ill grandmother in Pennsylvania which would spare their lives?

Anyways, let's just wait and see what/if happens on June 23rd and July 4th for that matter.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Lets hope its not the Three Gorges Dam in China.

News as of June 8th:

Three Gorges Dam Developing Cracks

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

A large dam, that certainly could be a problem. One thing I've been posting, probably too simplistic, but the whole "Blackjack 21" thing just seems so "Las Vegas", you know.

Interestingly, the old 1930's built Hoover Dam looms large over the biggest gambling town in the world. Hope I'm way off, but if something does happen there on the 23rd, I won't be too surprised.

JR

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
Wow
S+F!

It was even difficult for me to keep up let alone figure it out myself, serious congratulations are in order. I hope you received applause because you truly deserve it.

I was just thinking about how June 23 could be a massive flood from a dam and then I started to think about where my aunt lives. They said if the New Madrid fault has a strong enough earthquake then the Kentucky Dam(?) would bust and flood western Kentucky all the way to Nashville, and it would wipe the area out.

I thought about this as a serious possibility because would it be mere luck that they just left to visit my critically ill grandmother in Pennsylvania which would spare their lives?

Anyways, let's just wait and see what/if happens on June 23rd and July 4th for that matter.

And strangely enough, the New Madrid fault line is also connected with the Savannah River Nuke power plant in Georgia, which many geologists believe is long overdue for an earthquake. Not trying to panic anyone,, just an observation.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

Lol, refreshing to see how that site makes no effort to hide their white supremacy feelings, when bringing the news.

Damn.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by Point of No Return]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Very interesting OP.

You did call it.

I'll be keeping on eye on this.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington
Lets hope its not the Three Gorges Dam in China.

News as of June 8th:

Three Gorges Dam Developing Cracks

Do you get ALL of your news from white supremacist websites?!?
Just askin...

Thanks for the heads up OP , we'll have to wait till the 23rd to see what happens.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Right now China is experiencing heavy flooding in provinces near Hubei province which is where the Three Gorges Dam is. More heavy rain is expected over the week.

Toll in China flood rises 147

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Hi Za! I am new and this is my first post - recently found ATS b/c of moon research.

Anyway, I am struck by this theory b/c of something else I recently stumbled on as a result of research. Have you ever heard of Dr. Turi?

In this one vid, he discusses predictions (he also predicted a 4/20 disaster), and one of the next is around the full moon of June (26 thru 29), though he specifies the 29th, it being relative to possibly some other 'shocking' news or possible natural disaster that he predicts will occur roundabout August 25, 2010.

eg www.youtube.com...

Website would be here: www.drturi.com...

So, y'all's dates seem to be in sync. I don't understand it but find it all very interesting.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
another thread that makes me embarrassed that I am even reading this board

follow my logic, if you cant understand it, well, Houston you have a problem

a) somebody does a prediction: " something bad is going to happen! monstrous!! "
b) something happens

but

off course something happened, every month, every freaking day, something bad happens, just pick whatever you want and put in a context to fit your agenda

added later: this is not a global event, like the OP predicted, asia, south america, africa, ocenia, most europe doesnt care, actually, most doesnt even know about this american oil spill, so please, dont tell me that this is a GLOBAL EVENT

people here need to wake up, these kind of prediction are a tool used by charlatans, they are so generic, but SO FREAKING GENERIC, that they will always have something to say, ALWAYS, BECAUSE THERE ARE ALWAYS SOMETHING BAD HAPPENING

I prefer to not post in this thread again, I really dont believe anyone can answer me that, because thats the truth ...

[edit on 21/6/10 by Faiol]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Point of No Return

to say that site is racist is like calling bush jr a little confused. man things are worse than i ever suspected.

back on topic what happens and what does it mean if nothing happens on the predicted days?

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Interesting. Thank you for posting this. I am skeptical whether something of major magnitude is going to happen but given all the variables - who knows. We just won't know if it was coinciding with what you posted or if it was a random event.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

off course something happened, every month, every freaking day, something bad happens, just pick whatever you want and put in a context to fit your agenda people here need to wake up, these kind of prediction are a tool used by charlatans, they are so generic, but SO FREAKING GENERIC, that they will always have something to say, ALWAYS, BECAUSE THERE ARE ALWAYS SOMETHING BAD HAPPENING

The OP predicted a colossal event.

When's the last time there was a disaster that has the potential to affect all of us?

Seems like he called it to me.

Or is this oil spill not colossal enough for ya?

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   

I think I can understand where Faiol is coming from here in all honesty because to me it seems like almost every single day and without fail might I add someone somewhere predicts a huge colossal event to occur and of course nothing ever comes true……Well, until this one.

That being so people will always be skeptical about predictions, noting wrong with that of course but if people predict something big is going to happen everyday then at some point they are going to be right.

So anyway IMO It could very easily just be a very lucky (or unlucky guess if you will) OR! there could very well be something to this.

I for one just wouldn’t just disregard this as others before have been wrong as this has potential to be something quite interesting to say the least so I'll definitely be keeping my eye on it.

Nice thread OP!

[edit on 21-6-2010 by Rising Against]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   

actually no

china and asia in general doesnt care about oil spill

south america doesnt care

africa doesnt freaking care

oceania doesnt care

most people in the world dont even know that this is happening, so, colossal event really? it is a colossal event to the US, maybe, but please, the guy did his research based on a GLOBAL SCALE, so, it was suppose to be a GLOBAL EVENT

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

We probably haven't even begun to see the consequences of this disaster yet.

May I remind you the oil is still spilling, with no way to fix it in sight?

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   

well, Obama doesnt seem worried

but I wouldnt call a global event right now .. yeah it may become ... but as I said, it is easy to find something to based your generic prediction on ...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join