It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About Real-Life Super-Powers

page: 85
<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ka119

With great power comes great responsibility

My delusional sense is tingling!

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Well I'm as psychic as a doorknob - but there have been odd occasions.....
Like once on my way to a funeral I asked the universe for something to give the widow from her late husband and I immediately thought of a dustbin lid!
Taking my courage in both hands after the ceremony I sought out the widow and said I'd tried to tune into her late husband's spirit and he told me 'dustbin lid'.
She started crying and said that there was a happening one Guy Fawkes night when her man and a friend had put fireworks into an empty dustbin and the explosion blew the lid into the glass window of the house where people were watching.
She said it had always been a big joke between them.
So what was that - co-incidence maybe? Or true psychic ability on my part?

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by FAQAmerica

So because you have never experienced something, it doesnt exist?
Unfortunately thats not how life works.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Because you want something to be true... it is? Doesn't work like that.

I know being online gives you the freedom to express your fantasies as facts but after 85 pages of people pretending they have super-powers to create their own perception of self-worth and not ONE is able to provide any sort of proof?

It's laughable. I know I should just avoid these threads, but I feel if I can just express how pathetic some of this thread is maybe... just maybe, it might be a big enough mental slap to the face that some of you will grow up.

Oh well... carry on I guess.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I became especially curious about real life super powers when I saw a flyer for the presentation of a qigong master -- Effie P. Chow. Being extra skeptical of the New Age scene and also being a working poor activist I asked for my entry fee to be reduced. Effie P. Chow said I could attend for $10. My girlfriend joined me. This was 1995 and Effie P. Chow was in the room of a private University in Minneapolis -- Effie P. Chow is from San Francisco. Effie P. Chow then transmitted chi energy into people from a distance and she had us make "chi balls" with our hands. We held the palms of our hands facing each palm with a space between and amazingly I felt strong electromagnetic energy pushing my hands apart. Then when everyone was leaving this female security guard wandered in from the front of the room and she said she was wondering what was going on in here since the fuse got blown in the room behind us -- the room right behind Effie P. Chow. This presentation completely convinced me that real life super powers are not fake. My girlfriend remained skeptical but I got Effie P. Chow's book Miracle Healing of China so I could learn more. In 1996 I went to SF to seek out Effie P. Chow but I didn't have an extra money so I just went to their new public library to look for more qigong books.

I continued researching qigong masters -- especially Harvard medical doctor David Eisenberg's Encounters with Qi -- and this book showed telekinesis among other things. By now not only was I convinced but I was learning how to do the qigong training. Then in 1999 in my graduate class there was a presentation by qigong master Chunyi Lin. By this time I was already practicing Yan Xin qigong with the Chinese community at the U of MN and I had attended a Tibetan monk empowerment lecture. I was already feeling blissful heat and chakra sensations.

So then when I attended Chunyi Lin's class taught through the local community college he walked around the room and shook his finger at us while we had our eyes closed doing standing tai chi exercise. When I heard him walk past me and shake energy at me with his finger -- suddenly with my eyes closed I saw bright light and my body filled with amazing bliss like love better than any sex. haha.

After that I actually focused my final masters degree University credit as self-directed research taking the qigong classes from Chunyi Lin. At the Level 2 class he said he could read what percentage our organs were working so during the break I asked him about my right kidney. Chunyi Lin was standing in front of me and he looked at my right kidney and suddenly I felt this hot laser bliss just on my right kidney. Then he said about 70%.

So I studied more and I trained intensively. I first read the book by Mantak Chia on Awakening the Healing Energy of the Tao -- focused on the micrcocosmic orbit practice. This is also called the "small universe" practice and is the focus that Chunyi Lin teaches. Then I discovered a book called "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" which is also focused on the small practice. This book gives all the details on developing the most advanced real life super powers.

So I did the training over about a six month period in 2000 -- I trained about six hours a day plus getting regular energy laser transmissions during the classes taught by Chunyi Lin. He teaches through springforestqigong.com... By the end of 2000 I had very strong electromagnetic energy fill up my body and the center of my brain and I was no longer hungry nor thirsty. I went 8 days on half a glass of water and I could create water in my brain through a kind of reverse electrolysis. This ability to go without water and food is called "bigu" in the qigong alchemy training. So it is another real life super power. Chunyi Lin went seven weeks in full lotus meditation in a cave in China -- the whole time he had no food, no water and no sleep. This same training is taught through qigongmaster.com...

So then the Mayo Clinic, one of the top hospitals in the world, had their doctors along with the University of Minnesota test qigong master Chunyi Lin's external qi energy healing transmissions -- the research used randomized controls -- called "gold standard" science research. The Mayo Clinic medical doctor said the results were impressive considering that chronic pain lasting over five years -- chronic pain not treated by western medicine successfully -- was successfully healed by the external qi energy. So this was a real life super power documented by "gold standard" science -- and it radically challenges the foundation of science!

The "skeptic" scientists have chosen to ignore these results from the Mayo Clinic -- even the paranormal "gold standard" podcast -- theparacast -- considered this gold standard research to not be valid. The thread on the topic was denounced by the moderator and closed.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
When I was a kid I often thought of my abilities as "powers" I learned not to tell too many people because they would call me crazy or a witch. My grandmother and mother both had the same abilities. My grandmother told me my mom was often labelled as crazy and they moved often. My daughter has the same abilities as I do and I am teaching her how to use them and who and how to share her information. Mine seemed to of tapered off the past 20 years but seems to be coming back stronger now that my daughter's abilities seem to be getting stronger too. We both can read thoughts, talk to spirits, levitate (although I haven't for a long time) and I can move things without touching them. My daughter hasn't been able to do that yet though. I told her how but she seems more interested in contacting/helping spirits. She can also see spirits of animals. I would love to be a part of a group to share information, ideas, suggestions.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by fulllotusqigong

Qi Gong is extremely interesting.
I became captivated after we had a master come and demonstrate for my father and I, truly amazing.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ka119

Unfortunately there are fake qigong masters out there - which happens when the martial artists can only use his qi power on his students -- why? Because the students are afraid of the master and so do whatever he wants. haha.

So there's been a couple martial artists claiming qigong power that then try to demonstrate them on people not students and the qigong powers don't work.

The real training for alchemy is through the parasympathetic nervous system and there has to be celibacy and so this is why it is so rare. Actually this training comes from the Bushmen culture -- the original humans for 90% of human history. So 90% of the Bushmen males trained to have paranormal healing powers.

The training is the same whether it's qigong or kundalini yoga or kriya yoga or the Bushmen training -- so they call it N/om as intense heat in the belly that then turns into electromagnetic energy after it shoots up the spine. Basically they drive their sympathetic nervous system to the extreme through trance dancing so then the sympathetic switches over to the parasympathetic.

The parasympathetic can store up the energy without the stress hormones created by the sympathetic nervous system. I think that ultrasound plays a factor as well -- internal ultrasound through bone pressure. this is why the full lotus yoga position is relied on by qigong masters.

So some real qigong masters are Wang Liping, and Effie P. Chow and Yan Xin and Master Nan, Huai-chin and John Chang and Master Zhang of qigongmaster.com... Master Zhang has the seven week cave meditation in full lotus -- during which time no food, no water and no sleep is done for seven weeks in full lotus.

So after that then a person can see inside other people's bodies and do long distance healing and have precognition.

So Chunyi Lin said he has taken 220 volts through his body for his qigong training -- and he said he levitated up nine feet when he was in full lotus in deep meditation in the mountains in China.

The final level is to create another physical body -- called a yang spirit. But Chunyi Lin creates the yin spirit also and he said that others saw his yang spirit when he was inside meditating -- they were outside. So in the West that's called bilocation.

You can read all the people who have been healed of serious diseases -- late-term cancer, M.S., a rare lung disease, extreme epilepsy -- springforestqigong.com... -- Chunyi Lin's external qi energy has been verified by the Mayo Clinic so qi energy is real -- but look how it is ignored by the Western materialists. haha.

edit on 25-1-2012 by fulllotusqigong because: misspelled a word

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I have found my special ability. While trying to change reality I found that I could instead skew my PERCEPTION of reality to fit my beliefs. Kind of like when you buy a certain car and then notice suddenly every one else is driving the same type of car. Did we all at the same point psychically connect to make similar purchases, or do I just see cars similar to mine because I am now more aware of them? The real question is does it matter...as long as my perception of reality fits my beliefs I will be fine.

I can also stare at someone until they ask me what I want, or call the cops. In addition I am now working on different kinesiseseses as well, like making-a-living-kinesis, going-to-work-kinesis, not-being-a-jerk-to-my-kids-kineses.

Anyone want to feel my energy balls? My energy balls are the biggest energy balls of them all!

In all seriousness, empathy is not a superpower. It is a sign of emotional maturity. Do not let it frighten you. Being able to identify with others is part of what keeps you from being a jackass.

I think the best superpower to have is to separate yourself from a situation or information and to be able to look at it objectively without corrupting it with your own personal prejudices or desires. Then to take that information and put it to use in a constructive use as something new. And although I don't believe any of what the posts on this thread say, I am open to new ideas that fit my interpretation of reality.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Once upon a time a monk was sitting in Zazen meditation and suddenly he realized that he can see through the wall.
A zen master hearing about it struck him with his wooden stick.

To me...These things are propably natural for us. Alternatively it was and we failed but it's still here. Our spirits are weak and separated from it's source - God. Seek Him first to be compatible with His will and fruits will come alone and without danger. You think you can handle it but it will handle you sometimes
It's not for silly kids.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by PapagiorgioCZ

Here's Chunyi Lin of Spring Forest Qigong on his training

Then, I heard of another Qigong master who was coming to town. This was Master Yau, who was from the Shaolin temple. Later, I learned he was a colleague of my previous master. We went to a class he was teaching in a park and after the class we went up to him. I told him my wife had a serious problem and before I could explain anything he said, "I know. She has four lumps in her right breast." Then, he paused a little bit and said "no, no, no, five, five. There's another one, a little one, behind the biggest one. The biggest one's as big as an egg. The smallest like the end of a thumb, hidden behind the biggest one." I said, "Wow, that's right." Then, Master Yau said, "Oh, and then on the left side she has another two." Because this was such a closely kept secret and he knew exactly what was wrong with her immediately, I knew we could trust him. He said he was able to 'see' inside the body sort of like an x-ray. He was in his sixty's but he looked twenty years younger. We knew we had found another real Qigong master. He agreed to help Fang and I took her to see him every morning at five o'clock for twenty days. All of the tumors in her left breast were completely gone. On the right side only one tumor was left and it had shrunk down to a very small size. We wanted to thank Master Yau in a special way. So, one afternoon, I bought bananas and we took them to him. There were 13 people with him that day sitting in the room. He said, "Today, I do not have time to do healing for everybody so now I want to do a group healing." I had never heard of a group healing before. Master Yau took the bananas I had brought and said, "I want each of you to take one of the bananas and hold the banana up. I'm going to pass energy into the bananas. I will use my Qi to cut the bananas and they will be cut into two or three pieces without damaging the skin. And, inside you will see the color change into a purple column from the top all the way down to the bottom." I thought to myself, "this I've got to see." Master Yau had me give a banana to everyone in the room. We held the bananas up and he raised his hand and made a slight pumping motion. It was amazing for me. I could literally see the light coming out of his hand. After a few seconds, he said he was finished and that the bananas would help with the liver or stomach or whatever problem the person had. He said, "My energy is there now." So, we pealed open the bananas. Outside, the skins were completely unchanged, not a mark on them. But, inside, every banana had been cut into either two or three pieces just as if someone had sliced them with a sharp knife. And, when we separated the pieces there was a column of purple color running right down the middle just like he'd said. Like most people, if I hadn't seen it for myself, I wouldn't have believed it. But, I'm the one who brought the bananas and he had no way of knowing we were even coming that day. It was amazing! Then, he said he wanted to make another demonstration. He grasped a piece of paper from the table, newspaper. He put it in his hand and just stared at it. Within one or two minutes, smoke came out and then, Voom! Fire. I just said, "Wow." After my first master's meditations, my back pain completely went away but I still had two bone spurs on my spine. So, I asked Master Yau if he could do some thing for my back. He said, "Oh, yes." He used two fingers to touch my back. Within one or two minutes, his fingers felt like two burning hot iron stakes. Very, very hot. Oh, you just don't know the sensation. It was like fire burning there. Later, when I got home I found two fingerprints on my back where he touched me. To tell the truth, I also wanted to test Master Yau to see whether the burning paper was real or not. Many people called themselves Qigong masters but they were fakes. They would make demonstrations like that but put some sort of chemical on the paper and hold it in the sun and it would burst into flames. Like a magician's trick. So, I still did not trust him completely. But, after he touched me with his two fingers, and the bone spurs completely disappeared, I totally believed in him and told him I wanted to have him teach me.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by fulllotusqigong
We held the palms of our hands facing each palm with a space between and amazingly I felt strong electromagnetic energy pushing my hands apart.

I know for a fact this energy exists as anyone can do it on command,
My friend showed me, I didn't believe him at first until I felt it.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by VekTorVik
Kind of like when you buy a certain car and then notice suddenly every one else is driving the same type of car. Did we all at the same point psychically connect to make similar purchases, or do I just see cars similar to mine because I am now more aware of them?

this just reminded me that I have the weirdest ability to know that a cop car is near me when i'm driving and to be able to pinpoint them out of a group. like my own spidey sense for avoiding tickets. it's weird, i'll be minding my own and instantly I get the cop thought, takes me 2 seconds, there it is. so weird.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ka119

funniest fake show, nearly as funny as this video, which shows how fake it is!

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by spoor

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

I don't think it's fake. However I remember Derreck Brown successfully doing these qigong tricks in his show. He claimed he don't have any of these abilities. What he use is suggestion, neurolingvistic programming, psychology, subliminal messaging and... magic - as he said.

It's all about power of mind or spirit. Manifesting it into energy or physical world could be called magic. You should always ask what spirit is behind. Some people say there's always demon (demonic spirit) behind which in this context does make double sense. And calling any man a master is a bad idea as there's just one to be called this way in heaven. It's risk-free option without possibility of being trapped in some unknown spiritual hierarchy controlling, using and leading you away from your source. Source of life.
edit on 28/1/2012 by PapagiorgioCZ because: grammar, grammar, grammar

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by PapagiorgioCZ

I don't think it's fake. However I remember Derreck Brown successfully doing these qigong tricks in his show. He claimed he don't have any of these abilities. What he use is suggestion, neurolingvistic programming, psychology, subliminal messaging and... magic - as he said.

It's all about power of mind or spirit. Manifesting it into energy or physical world could be called magic. You should always ask what spirit is behind. Some people say there's always demon (demonic spirit) behind which in this context does make double sense. And calling any man a master is a bad idea as there's just one to be called this way in heaven. It's risk-free option without possibility of being trapped in some unknown spiritual hierarchy controlling, using and leading you away from your source. Source of life.
edit on 28/1/2012 by PapagiorgioCZ because: grammar, grammar, grammar

Wow, I just watched a Derreck Brow video on neurolinguistic programming yesterday.
Thoughts on the below? (sorry for the horrible quality)

edit on 00/00/0000 by ka119 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ka119

Yea, but I think that is just junk stuff for us to see and to think that we know while we actually don't. Like some ilusionist showing you his weakest card trick.
This was too obvious, too much speaking.
In one episode he's playing like that with psychologist - just few words (would be cool to analyse) and after all psychologist speaks about this N.L.-programming. He could be just wrong in this case.
We can learn from this guy a lot of "how stuff works".
To stay on topic:
Question is where starts his "occult/magic". In one show he guides a woman how to stop another woman walking down on the street through the closed window (the woman on the street goes away from them and doesn't see them...)
Here is where I stopped watching him with respect.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by PapagiorgioCZ

I dont think i followed that,
could you link the video? id be curious to see.
thoughts on the below link?
walking dead

top topics

<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join