It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About Real-Life Super-Powers

page: 82
<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by pla123

"like marujuana that is a halucinogen" PLEASE DON'T SPREAD DISINFORMATION.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

Im not misinforming anything, marijuana is a mild hallucinogen and it does affect you in a negative way if you are trying to develop superior mind faculties. If you want to use it that is fine , you can do whatever you want but stay in topic please.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by pla123
reply to post by ka119

Yes some drugs DO have a negative effect on your brain ,that is why they are illegal ,like marujuana that is a halucinogen, and people using it to obtain results dont know this is true , so you are saying that the drugs you took allow you to see into another dimensions ? Are you for real ? What type of drug is that '___' ? I did take '___' once and it was the worse experience ever.. and all of it is FAKE experience, not real ,they are only halucinations, thats why almost every drug is a halucinogen. I know what I am talking about. There are the drugs that do have an effect on developing those abilities but think god those are classified to ordinary people dont have access to it.
So again hardwork and of course knowledge are essencial here , and knowledge is more important than hardwork , because without it you will obtain no results for example a programmer that does not know how to program would never be able to create a software , the same thing applies to those powers, if you dont have the secret knowledge you will get 0 results and become frustrated .

I hate to inform you that NO, you obviously have no idea what you are talking about. Marijuana is a mild hallucinogen and not even remotely on the same level as '___', Psilocybin Mushrooms, Peyote or any of the strong hallucinogens. Keep in mind i am not promoting the use of any of these. Anyways, you have no idea if these experiences are 'fake' because it is blatantly clear that you have not expanded your horizons and stuck inside the little reality box. Psilocybin has no negative effects on the development of the human body, do your research. As for 'hard work' it is wisdom that is key. You can know everything there is to about a levitating man, knowledge if you will, yet if you do not have the wisdom and the eye opening experiences it is extremely hard to escape your mind, as is evident by reading your posts. You are driving the wrong way on a one way street my friend, you are attempting to be logical on an illogical subject, thinking with your mind gets you no where in this subject. Your experiences and your 'experiments' with these are not used in the right manner. Do your research and find that these natural hallucinogens have been used for centuries as spiritual connections to higher realms, who are you to say they are not?

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ka119

Ok if you think you can "expand your horizons" by taking drugs , go on, see where you will get, no where.

That is an expression i never heard before , how can a person be logical and ilogical at the same time ?

Yes drugs have been used for generations to make people high as it always did like alcohol does, not to expand anyones horizons, so think again. I know what i am writing about , in fact I know vey well because I met some incredible people that can do incredible things and guess what ? NO one of them uses drugs.
Why the personal attacks ? Is it because i used the word frustrated and marijuana ?
People can get frustrated when using drugs to obtain those abilities, so stop misinforming people that drugs provides someking of "awekening" when it does not .
My advice is to meditate instead of using drugs.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by pla123
reply to post by ka119

Ok if you think you can "expand your horizons" by taking drugs , go on, see where you will get, no where.

That is an expression i never heard before , how can a person be logical and ilogical at the same time ?

Yes drugs have been used for generations to make people high as it always did like alcohol does, not to expand anyones horizons, so think again. I know what i am writing about , in fact I know vey well because I met some incredible people that can do incredible things and guess what ? NO one of them uses drugs.
Why the personal attacks ? Is it because i used the word frustrated and marijuana ?
People can get frustrated when using drugs to obtain those abilities, so stop misinforming people that drugs provides someking of "awekening" when it does not .
My advice is to meditate instead of using drugs.

I just cant get over that sentence, " I know what im writing about.." Because once again it is blatantly clear that you do not. Please use your favorite handy dandy search engine and look up some of the topics and uses surrounding Ayahuasca. Here, in fact ill do you a favor and link you Here since you seem to be to involved in your own ways to do any research of your own.
Run on down to the Amazonia people and tell them their spiritual methods are just "means to get high". They will laugh in your face.
Funny, I recall meeting some pretty amazing people with some pretty extraordinary abilities as well, some had opened their mind through intense meditation, others had used above methods to gain insight.
Please re-read my post, I have said (and will need to again, apparently) I am not at all promoting the use of such drugs, I am telling the posters the truth, as I have found it through personal experience and through others. There are multiple ways of obtaining the ultimate goal of enlightenment, all the given does is open your eyes to the possibilities.
'Misinformation' is something I do not spread, nor believe in. Stay in your little fantasy world where mind opening ALL NATURAL (may i remind you) drugs do not exist, all the while try expanding your horizons a bit.
Some people.

edit on 12/10/2010 by ka119 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ka119

How far did your personal experience with drugs took you?

It is funny what you are saying , go to the Amazon and ask around...... That is why you should not say things about people you dont know. What you dont know is that I used to live in Brazil ....... And i already went to amazon and i am very familiar with the indians there and no one have those abilities they are just like any normal people and use their own alcohol fermented , for fun porpuses like we do. About this topic here superhuman abilities I NEVER saw any indian with those abilities,, You are generalizing my friend you are trying to make it seeems like it is easy to get those abilities when in fact it is not.....and drugs wont help you.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by pla123

Let me clarify some things. I have never once said that these drugs "give you super powers". That is completely off, what I have been saying is that these certain drugs help one to open their mind, which I will tell you from full experience that they do (when used in the right mindset)
Now, that is not to say that there are not people out there that just recreationally use these for a good time. As we both know, the vast majority of people do use them for recreation. I am telling you, and the other readers, that these can and have been used in spiritual rituals and in shamanistic practices as a "portal" into another reality, dimension, what have you.
That being said, I am also not saying that all Brazilians use '___' in a spiritual manner, I am also not saying that these practitioners have super powers. I am merely stating the fact that these types of drugs are used to help open ones mind to a world unseen.
I absolutely agree with you in the light that these "super powers" take much hard work and much determination to achieve, I know that to be true. The point of the drug talk was that they give you insight to what may go unnoticed, personally they have changed my outlook on life and the way I handle things. They have showed me unseen worlds and what this reality truly is when you do not have your brain to assemble things into a logical sense. They have showed me to not sweat the small stuff, to not take life for granted, and that the ultimate goal in this life is love.
Now, those are all realizations that could have came naturally, they may not have however; yet they are attainable without the use of such drugs. All i was originally stating is that they give you insight to things you may miss out on and skip over in life, relating to "super powers" they merely let you see that truly anything is possible.
The hardest part to achieving "powers" is getting over the mental block, generally when trying to preform the "impossible" we can never escape from the "fact" that it is impossible. It is impossible because we say it is. Once that bridge of knowledge is crossed and you no longer 'think' but you 'do, then you can do the impossible. The given methods i have outlined above are simply tools i have found useful in knocking down the mental walls.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Cassie Clay

My research shows we could be telepathic if we wanted, but we only use a percentage of our brains we don't use it all.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

Whatever!

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
There is some research into the effects of drugs on having unusual experiences. Here is a university lecture on the effects of these kinds of drugs:

video.google.com...#

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by pussycat

So what exactly have you been doing in terms of "research"?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Cassie Clay

That may happen in the future.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ka119

I agree with the fact that drugs can enhance your mind, show you others worlds and even break up mental blocks. In fact it is their sole purpose imo (not the plant.. but the active ingredient). I call them "triggers" because thats what they are. People that misuse drugs, for recreational use, to either forget painful memories, enjoy fake happiness or just escape harsh reality make me laugh. It is just a total waste. These triggers have an unsuspected potential but only a few people will know it. That said it is not easy to control these states, in fact it requires tremendous mental preparations.

I wonder what makes you think love is the "ultimate goal" in life. What brought you to believe that? New age or personal insight? I disagree totally with this but hell who i am to state its false? It makes so much sense that humans have an unique power called love that make them look more evolved compared to others species. And of course this unique power is the proof of the good nature of humanity. In no way love could be just another word to attachment and an invention to make them (humans) look like the most evolved species above anything else and an excuse to all their barbarous, despicable and evil acts. To reassure themselves that they are unique and differ from these beastly creatures called animals (which are not so bestial btw). Of course it couldnt be that right??

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ka119

Come on , you realized everything is all about love ? Of course when you are stoned it is all about love.,because you forget about anything else... since you have an altered state of consciousness.

Let me tell you one experence i just had the other day , do you like puppies ? Well I saw someone putting a puupie bellow a car in order to kill it ... I noticed that and pulled the puppie out and the person that did this runned away. I never forget the sound of the puppie crying....
You still think that the world is all about love ? Think again ......a better explanation is that drugs make you forget about the bad things in this world...

edit on 5-9-2011 by pla123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by pla123

Dear God. You are completely missing all my points, aren't you? No, not everything is abut love. I am saying from my own personal experience that love is the ULTIMATE GOAL IN LIFE. People do everything based off love, think about it.. People try to find a soul mate for love, people try to obtain the most money possible, indirectly obtaining a false sense of "love" for themselves and so others will "love them" for their money. Directly and indirectly everything is based off love. The guy is sick for killing puppies, but in some way or another it made him feel good inside, him trying to obtain some sort of "love". Your talking to a Marine here, I have seen some f***ed up things in my life time, and thats just life. I dont like to use the word love to describe this, because it is so much deeper than that word generally describes. It just is what gets us closest to the point.
Now continue to re-read through my past posts and misunderstand them, so we can have more conversations.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I myself went to the amazon just recently. I actually got back August 2 back to the states. I entered through Peru. I arrived at Lima, Peru next day flew to Pucallpa, Peru. Stayed there one day here is where I had met up with the shaman's and the group I was going with. The next day we headed out early morning towards the Amazon Rain forest. Took around 4 hours in car and then about one hour in a little boat up the Ucayil River. Well the whole point is I stayed there 13days in the middle of the jungle with shamans and the group of people that came from around the United States to have 5 ayahuasca ceremonies. I have tried it twice before in the states, had such an incredible experience that I wanted to try it in the middle of the jungle, how its meant to be surrounded by nature. I have been experiencing with '___' & Mushrooms for around 5 years now exploring these so called abilities. Personally ayahuasca was completely different then those. '___' and shrooms are just a sneak peak into the other realms with ayahuasca it takes you directly there.
I meditate often and try and practice these abilities. Before ayahuasca I would advance every once in awhile and I guess I was a natural because before practicing, things would happen to me randomly. Well after going through the amazon trip, which I actually dieted and did the whole spiritual retreat, I came back and took some acid and that must of been the most mind blowing experience on acid I have ever had. Everything in which I used to trip had changed it's like if i had break through another "level" or something. So the whole point is that these abilities happen randomly mostly and now they are happening way way way more often. I sometimes know when it will happen so I get prepared. Well that my experience
thank you very much.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Ecued3720

Thank god someone with experience. This is what I have been saying. These people above have absolutely no idea what we are taking about because they have not experienced it. It is impossible to describe what is experienced while on these. I attempted but it just resulted in me getting flamed by people who have no idea what they are talking about.

Finally, someone who understands

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I'm kinda lost on this thread and have caught up to page 43...
But anyways.. on the subject of Telekinesis - if anyone is still talking about it

Has anyone seen this guy's videos?

www.youtube.com...

Everyone is asking for filmed proof and his variety of videos I think are the closest proof you can get without seeing it live and staying anonymous...

My favourite is the bottle opening or the page flip

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I had a dream last night that I was a superhero who used physics.
The most insane part though was that my mind was combined with a supercomputer or something close to it, (in the dream) which would like time my moves to be perfect and precise, and all of my movements were exact for whatever I was doing. Nothing was 'normal', everything had been thought out, calculated. There was no surprise.

That's a possible real life power.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Here is another thing that could be linked to this. I wrote this out for this thread.

"I have had many of these experiences throughout my life. I keep a "journal" of my dreams or at least try to. Doesn't happen everyday but surely three times a week. I from early age was always able to fly but I guess i had forgotten so not too long ago i say maybe like 8 months ago I decided to teach myself how to fly again in my dreams. It took me around 2-3 months to fly on command. Which is pretty awesome cuz i could also levitate people as well but it takes up much of my "energy". Within these amazingly real dreams, I have noticed certain things. For instance, I have been able to connect the last four years of dreaming. Which is wierd since i thought dreams were random and all but they aren't. Every night we go to sleep we enter this other side which starts out always the same and then progesses into "missions". Another thing that I have realized is that my 'astral" body sometimes jumps/flys/dives into other peoples bodies. It's like if I were taking control of their bodies for a short moment. The funny thing about these moments is that I see the body or person that I am about to jump into but i can't do anythign about and these moments always happen when the person is about to go through a lot of pain. I see their body, jump in, everything goes completely black and then I start vibrating/shacking a lot. After this moment of pitch blackness and vibration is when I am able to see again and floating away from the body and thats when I realize exactly what was happening. Ex: getting teeth pulled out by car mechanic it was for some sort of bad deal, another one is getting branded with the initials KC at a barn with the person's family that is branding me watching me. ive been in peoples past experiences in this "waking reality" like car accidents and events that i was never told about. well thats my experiences
"

The thread is

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join