It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About Real-Life Super-Powers

page: 81
<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
@ka119: Awesome..

reply to post by telepathico

You can visualize a shield or a bubble around you, bouncing off any unwanted feelings and emotions.

Visualizing washing yourself with psi / chi / energy (or however it should be called around here) could also help against any unwanted constructs that may have gotten stuck on you.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
ive had some strange experiences. i was on the phone once when i was on top of a two story tall tree (dont ask me why) and the branch broke. strangely enough i landed on my feet and just walked away.i hear frequencies alot yet my hearing sucks really bad in normal life.i also get this chill and my skin crawls when i know somethings about to happen. or maybe i just think all these things are abnormal when theyre just coincidences

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassie Clay

Well there have been studies that claim that human beings can will the wind in essence saying that man has power over the weather and also suggest that man can use the energies of other objects and have those energies effect the physical world.

As far as super powers go I once meet a man who moved a styrofoam cup while he had his fingers near it wiggling them and his hand was shaking. He then claimed that on higher levels of reality he could actually lift things as heavy as a grown adult.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by thegreyagent

My question to you is who do you have looking out for you and can I get an introduction. I guess if I had my reflexes up I could land on my feet but first I'd have to figure out the best way to land. Thanks for the idea I could prolly use that some way

-Bond.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
In the real world things does not work like that , yes some of those powers you mentioned can be developed , but to develop them EVERYONE needs a lot of training and discipline. You cannot born with those abilities , for example a bodybuilder was not born with a body like that , he had to train A LOT to develop it the same thing happens with those abilities.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I am schizophrenic male now 22.At 16 i was diagnosed with this illness.At that point of time i had some supernatural experiences , i can't forget them - i saw glasses moving on their own ,i saw an exact image of myself on my backyard one night, i was hit by a fast moving car - i felt that pain for a few sec but after those few seconds nothing happened to me - no blood no scratch.I believe these r example of real life super powers.I had encountered a few more unnatural incidents also.
These type of powers n other similar powers have existed since the beginning of mankind.These r nothing new.Take the examples of Jesus,Buddha,Krishna.
In present days more n more people r experiencing them because of the rise in population (as said by a member)
which from my view is true.
Research needs to be done on this domain - already some research has been carried out in the near past such as those by Daryl Bem on precognition - who stated that precognition exists ,however according to Michio Kaku precognition may not be possible.But there have been reports of people seeing some numbers in their dream and then the next day using those numbers to win a lottery.I hope that in the next 50 years we can see some significant results in this field.
We all possess these talents - we just need to be aware of them to use them.It will be great if we all can form a community where we can discuss and understand these gifts.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Astral City
My girlfriend on the other hand is truly gifted, she can manipulate her energies to the point of being able to sling energy balls and knock people over with them. She is also one of the most naturally powerful Wiccans I have ever met.
Together when we sit circle and such the combine energies can go so far as to tell lightning exactly where to strike, it's quite amazing.

Blessed Be
~Astral

Ok, here's a person with real claims. Now, how can you prove your powers to the rest of us?

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by haribeenz

As you will find through your journey through these so-called "super powers" once you gain the ability you have no desire to show others. You sometimes do as was mentioned about, practice with others who harness the same abilities, but you never 'show off'. From experience it dulls the "powers". You only show those that need to see..

Remember to, that we are not talking about born abilities, these are things that anyone can learn and everyone has the means to do so. It takes extreme dedication and the right mind set though, you cannot do because your mind says you cant. Once your brain is out of the way you can truly do anything imaginable.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I read in a lot yoga books that you can awake those psychic powers through some psuchodelic herbs, they can take you to the right mindsed and it can be straight away, but is a great risk to take.

How true is that?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Deicide88

Absolutely true. These can show you the possibilities and open up your eyes to the truth. Be careful with this, what these do is lift the minds veils all at once. This is dangerous, for the conscious is not ready for this type of enlightenment. From this stage it is easy to see how people go crazy, loose their mind. We aren't ready. Careful, but best wishes on your journey.

to more directly answer your question, yes these can awake powers. Everyone has the powers to begin with, these just show you the possibilities.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ka119

Absolutely true. These can show you the possibilities and open up your eyes to the truth. Be careful with this, what these do is lift the minds veils all at once. This is dangerous, for the conscious is not ready for this type of enlightenment. From this stage it is easy to see how people go crazy, loose their mind. We aren't ready. Careful, but best wishes on your journey.

to more directly answer your question, yes these can awake powers. Everyone has the powers to begin with, these just show you the possibilities.

Thanks for your answer and yes, I know it could be dangerous. In fact I've read awful stories of people who used herbs to awake those faculties. Also i read that it could be very effective for meditation,

Now why these plants awake those faculties almost straight away?. I mean, with meditation you can take a few years (actually i think time is relative) but with these plants it doesn't take so long?.

I hope my question makes sense because my english is kinda basic.

Thank you for your answer.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deicide88
Thanks for your answer and yes, I know it could be dangerous. In fact I've read awful stories of people who used herbs to awake those faculties. Also i read that it could be very effective for meditation,

Now why these plants awake those faculties almost straight away?. I mean, with meditation you can take a few years (actually i think time is relative) but with these plants it doesn't take so long?.

The plants and the natural hallucinogens are the quickest way to remove these veils, though the experience only lasts as long as that is in your body. Experiencing what you are not ready for can cause great distress.. depression can set in, and in some cases schizophrenia can follow.

Meditation and energy work takes years upon years to master, this slowly lift the veils, easing you into the transition. Much safer.

I cannot quite tell you why these plants have such an instant and powerful effect, shamans use them in practice, and use them as doorways into the unseen dimensions of life. With knowledge, they can be great learning tools, sometimes to help awaken the powers within.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ka119

Originally posted by Deicide88

The plants and the natural hallucinogens are the quickest way to remove these veils, though the experience only lasts as long as that is in your body. Experiencing what you are not ready for can cause great distress.. depression can set in, and in some cases schizophrenia can follow.

Meditation and energy work takes years upon years to master, this slowly lift the veils, easing you into the transition. Much safer.

I cannot quite tell you why these plants have such an instant and powerful effect, shamans use them in practice, and use them as doorways into the unseen dimensions of life. With knowledge, they can be great learning tools, sometimes to help awaken the powers within.

I know, here in south america some shamans use those plants to have astral projections or clairvoyance and things like that.
Is there anyway to not to depend from those plants?. I mean, use the plants a few times to awake them completely and don't use the plants agaan to get these experiences?

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Absolutely, you do not need plants to achieve this realm in the first place. All that can be achieved through plants can be achieved through deep meditation and learning of ones self.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Say i did have a super power. Say, I did.
Would I really want to blab it all over the place and possibly end up in a situation where I was forced to prove it and/or become a lab rat for the military?

Uh. NO.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

Exactly my point, peoples first jump is "Yeah i have them i can do 'blah blah blah'" and the response is "prove it".
i acknowledge that they exist, and i know that if you had them there is no need to flaunt, and no interest to show. As simple as that, for those who do not understand that fact, then drop the topic, you will never understand.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Cassie Clay

I haven't read through this entire thread yet, so I hope I'm not just asking questions that have already been answered...I just wanted to post here that I am extremely interested in being considered for your group also. I have experience with being psychic, empath abilities, communication with the dead/spirit world/other side, and manifesting magic. I've been told that I would one day possess a great ability to communicate with the other side, and I don't feel like I've developed that ability as fully as I could, but I've been told that by several different psychic readers, so I feel like there's something to it. Anyway, has there been any progress toward setting up a research study, or organizing a website?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ka119

There are no shortcuts ,in developing those "powers" , I like to compare it to bodybuilding , if you workout you know what I am talking about , it is very had to get a body like that if you dont to train really hard, you have to workout for years and you have to know how to train the right way , what to eat .
There are NO known steroids for it yet , the only thing those drugs you mention do is helping destroying your brain so you will have less chance of developing those abilities.
I am not talking about self hipnosys and mass hipnosys ,like those stupid "chi balls" all those are cheap trics , I am talking about changing reality with the power of will a much harder and dangerous thing to acomplish , and no one of the very few people that can do this will admit it in public or use it for personal needs.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by pla123
reply to post by ka119

There are no shortcuts ,in developing those "powers" , I like to compare it to bodybuilding , if you workout you know what I am talking about , it is very had to get a body like that if you dont to train really hard, you have to workout for years and you have to know how to train the right way , what to eat .
There are NO known steroids for it yet , the only thing those drugs you mention do is helping destroying your brain so you will have less chance of developing those abilities.
I am not talking about self hipnosys and mass hipnosys ,like those stupid "chi balls" all those are cheap trics , I am talking about changing reality with the power of will a much harder and dangerous thing to acomplish , and no one of the very few people that can do this will admit it in public or use it for personal needs.

This is exactly why i said the effects are temporary, these are not ways of obtaining powers, and i never said such. I said it helps to open your eyes to these powers; which quite frankly, it does. To actually obtain the powers it is absolutely like body building, or any physical training for that matter. For my Officer Selection course in the Marines I had to work my tail off, as well as with working out, learning a new trade, and especially with these powers. The given drugs i was talking about do not allow you to manipulate reality, they just give you insight into what is possible, insight into other realities and other dimensions. And to clear up an above statement, no these do not "destroy your brain". I dont know what type of 'drugs' your talking about but obviously its not what im talking about. As for your last statement you are absolutely correct, there is no need to share these so called 'powers', any single one of us can obtain them through hard work and patience. The first step into this journey is letting go of you ego, which contains all the needs to show off and be individual, thusly removing any need to show off or to gain personally.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ka119

Yes some drugs DO have a negative effect on your brain ,that is why they are illegal ,like marujuana that is a halucinogen, and people using it to obtain results dont know this is true , so you are saying that the drugs you took allow you to see into another dimensions ? Are you for real ? What type of drug is that '___' ? I did take '___' once and it was the worse experience ever.. and all of it is FAKE experience, not real ,they are only halucinations, thats why almost every drug is a halucinogen. I know what I am talking about. There are the drugs that do have an effect on developing those abilities but think god those are classified to ordinary people dont have access to it.
So again hardwork and of course knowledge are essencial here , and knowledge is more important than hardwork , because without it you will obtain no results for example a programmer that does not know how to program would never be able to create a software , the same thing applies to those powers, if you dont have the secret knowledge you will get 0 results and become frustrated .

new topics

top topics

<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join