It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About Real-Life Super-Powers

page: 84
<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
alright, since several others have shared what they can do, i will too.
i have visions occasionally, however, i get prophetic poems more often, such as the one below

Through heartbreak two were brought together
Through pain will they break
Brought together on 81111
Shattered on 7 weeks 6 days
Through pain a child of hate will be conceived
Turning from light to the darkness of night
Never will one see the day
When darkness converts unless the
Lost one remember this
All that is light does not equal good
But all that is dark does not equal evil
Look for the one that’s unsought
With the one who prophesizes
And only then will the one you seek
Crawl from within

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I have a great threat/danger detector. Good thing the thoughts or "inner voice" predictions don't drive me insane. Works great in person and for immediate surroundings. If not immediate then usually for an event due to happen within the day. It is always a personal event. About 20 something instances which I won't go into detail about. Some are life threatening, others are merely threats to myself and my own stability and well being like a getting a traffic citation. It can't be controlled. It is not perfect and there are malfunctions. While it is rarely wrong, it can be wrong and in some cases this might or will cost lives. Think about schizophrenics. And no I ain't schizo.

Good thing I am well grounded and know better. WHO ME NEED A HEAD DOCTOR?!?! LOL! Yeah right. I refused to take any Ritalin those docs tried to give me when I was a child. Dumb school nurses thought I was being a good boy and taking em or didn't care. HAH! I'll go with the latter. I am 30 now and med free.

This stuff can be scary to some. Especially when a great percentage of predictions are true and fit exactly as predicted. Most will ask "WTF is going on". I have come to the conclusion that this stuff is just spiritual matter. And there are a lot of unknowns in that subject for you to devise your own opinion on.
edit on 8-11-2011 by truthbet0ld because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by pla123
Exactly , but one thing I can say for sure , 90% of the people that claim to have "powers" to others dont have any and no one really haves this , will use those abilities to get money and if they do they will eventually get exposed and hunted down. I think your witch friend was only a poser.

Do you speak english? That is an honest question, I just take from your vocabulary and sentence structure that English in not your primary language.
Anyways, why would someone with these given abilities have to use them to get money?
Not all people are as cold as you may think..

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Hey. Im new here, and i saw what you posted. Right now i am currently learning pyrokinesis ( with very little luck) along with anything else I can find, and I have one question to the world: Is there anybody that knows magnokinesis i can talk to? I have met pyrokinetic people, hydrokinetic people, and a few geokinetic people. Please reply. Thank you.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ka119

No english is not my native language , and I didnt said anyone would use their "powers" to make money , simply because the act of "saying you have powers" already invalidates the possiblity of the persons having those powers.
Someone that really haves it wont say it , simply because money or anything material is not interesting for them , they are in another level of consciousness sometimes it can takes a lifetime to achieve such goal. Bottom line they will never say such things and each and everyone that say they have any powers whatsoever dont have any.
This is the reality.......

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Ummm.... blood halo, i have a ...................strange question. Do you, or anybody you know, have the ability of chrono or pyrokinesis? If you do, please reply. If not, ignore this post.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
This is my first post on a forum of this nature, this is an area I've always been immensely interested in. I don't have all that many serious abilities, but here they are:

~Empathy
~ Premonitions in the form of thoughts/Foreknowledge
~Foreshadowing/Sensations when something significant or dangerous is nigh.

I've heard it told and have always believed that humanity, a long, long time ago, had abilities like this that were as normal as breathing and bleeding, but over time, just like many other things, those abilities grew more and more dulled and disused until they became nearly completely dormant.

Save for in the very gifted individuals such as the ones who have detailed their abilities on this thread, whose powers range from mild to outstanding. Of course, the powers that be are aware of this and I'm sure it would do them no good to have hordes of people who are aware of their abilities and well-versed in their power who aren't working for them. So this is not exactly public knowledge and something everyone and their cow is aware of. And yes, I do believe banding together to form some sort of community/society for those of us who have knowledge and use of our abilities would be extremely beneficial to us, but there is always that threat of ill-will from those who would not see us graduate to the full heights of all our potential and power.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   

reply to post by ka119

No english is not my native language , and I didnt said anyone would use their "powers" to make money , simply because the act of "saying you have powers" already invalidates the possiblity of the persons having those powers.
Someone that really haves it wont say it , simply because money or anything material is not interesting for them , they are in another level of consciousness sometimes it can takes a lifetime to achieve such goal. Bottom line they will never say such things and each and everyone that say they have any powers whatsoever dont have any.
This is the reality.......

What are we disagreeing on?
That is literally what i have been saying this whole time.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLiesOfEden

Thank you for your post.
You are correct, this is definitely something humanity possessed at one point.
Fortunately, it is all still within us, we just have to have it 'awakened' in a sense.
It seems impossible because it is so far out of our 'norm' that we have set for ourselves, however, nothing is impossible. We create the ground upon which we walk. Nothing is impossible; The hard part is believing that.

edit on 00/00/0000 by ka119 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Cassie Clay

umm i havn't met anyone with "advanced" abilities, nobody breaking steel around these parts, since we live in the social media age you'd think there'd be a little more evidence of such things. As for the psychic abilities, the last known genuine psychic was Edgar Cayce and all of his work was documented. Nobody else has written any sort of prophecy or prediction in exact detail like he did .... EVER. And he has over 24,000 sessions recorded. Doesn't hurt to wish for such things, but placing hope in fantasies only brings a much worse letdown.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ka119

I was more than happy to add my thoughts to the thread.

You are completely correct, it is entirely possible for us to awaken the rest of the human race that is still ignorant if the incredible abilities that are buried deep within them, dormant after millennia of disuse.

The difficult part will be guarding ourselves against attack from those who wouldn't wish the world to be brought out of that ignorance and into enlightenment, and those who would have us use those abilities to nefarious ends.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Yes somethings ARE impossible ,humans are very limited, and achieving those abilities is almost an impossibility lets say only 1 in 500 million is the average possibility of a person is able to develop true higher faculties and this is due to the lack of determination that most people have , the determination needed to achieve those abilities is a key factor because it can take a lifetime to develop it.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I dont believe anythings impossible. I myself am in training on several types of kinesis's, and i seem to be making progress (albiet very slowly) in every area.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Yes somethings ARE impossible ,humans are very limited, and achieving those abilities is almost an impossibility lets say only 1 in 500 million is the average possibility of a person is able to develop true higher faculties and this is due to the lack of determination that most people have , the determination needed to achieve those abilities is a key factor because it can take a lifetime to develop it.

Once again, you are contradicting yourself.
1 in 500 million is NOT impossible.

im·pos·si·ble   [im-pos-uh-buhl]
adjective
1.not possible; unable to be, exist, happen, etc.
2.unable to be done, performed, effected, etc.: an impossible assignment.
3.incapable of being true, as a rumor.
4.not to be done, endured, etc., with any degree of reason or propriety: an impossible situation.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ka119

Depends on your interpretation ,if you take it litterally then you are right, you can see how people are lazy nowadays to achieve such goal and master it the person have to spend at least 50 years of daily practcing and exercises such goal cannot be achieved with the lazyness that people are used to nowadays. Because of the technology people have everything in their hands today so you have to add extra determintaion to the equation I guess it is easier if the person have military background.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroUnlmtd

I,ve had lots of mind reading experiences myself.Though I,m sadly a long way from perfecting it yet.So have lots of people I,ve talked too!(non ats members too!).I alo believe that a few thousand years ago before civiliasation we used to use telepathy etc a lot more!

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

reply to post by ka119

Depends on your interpretation ,if you take it litterally then you are right, you can see how people are lazy nowadays to achieve such goal and master it the person have to spend at least 50 years of daily practcing and exercises such goal cannot be achieved with the lazyness that people are used to nowadays. Because of the technology people have everything in their hands today so you have to add extra determintaion to the equation I guess it is easier if the person have military background.

Oh absolutely, there can be no half assing.
However, one you tip the domino, they keep on falling.. whether you want them to or not.
Cool though.
Amazing times we live in.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I have this great super power!

The ability to find delusional people... which is what brought me to this thread.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by FAQAmerica

And you wasted your time posting..why?

top topics

<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join