It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About Real-Life Super-Powers

page: 83
<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
..That's a good question Cassie. I will tell you what I know to be true, but understand that the truth can only be discovered by you. Perspectives are given, but they are only perspectives and should be noted as just that. Throughout the history of mankind, belief in the paranormal and the supernatural has always been depicted as fantasy and disregarded by the generations that follow. Example, Homer wrote tales about sea monsters that had been known to swallow entire ships and grab unsuspecting travelers right off the deck and into the abyss never to be seen again. Cylla and Caribdus were well known and feared by all who traveled the sea. Centuries pass and the idea of those creatures seemed more like fiction than fact. No sign of such creatures were seen heard about. Being smarter than previous civilizations and curious about how this idea of such creatures was brought about, people began toText Red search the area that Homer had documented. Alas, they solve the mystery when come upon a whirlpool and then the discover that some of the coral reef was high above see level. This coral does resemble a hand. Case solved right? Maybe, but present day researchers called cryptozoologists have proven the existence of giant squid. I'm not going to say that Homer was right, but I cannot say he was wrong. My point is that all of these crazy stories have some truth behind them. Can you believe that an old woman frail and slow in her old age could lift a car to save her grandchild? Its happened. I know that people can do things that are said to be impossible because I am not a Human. I won't say what I am, but I will tell you I am one of very few of my species that still exist. I am a living creature of legend. I don't need to prove that I am what I am. I don't need any kind of recognition. You posted a question so I felt compelled to give you an answer that I know. I don't expect that what I've told will be the answer you wanted, nor do i expect you to believe me. I was only telling you my perspective. I wish you well.
edit on 14-9-2011 by BloodHalo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by BloodHalo

So then why do you feel compelled to share that you are not human?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Ok now i choose to help you with this. So I have some FACTS regarding this subject.
You have absolutelly no idea how hard it is to be able to controlyour subconscious mind.

I will make you a chalenge , attend a speed -reading course called ZOX training , after you complete it if you actually do it, you will be able to read 25.000 words per minute this method was developed to access your subconscious mind and enable your latent mental photography skills, this process alone takes months of daily training or even years.

Immagine something 100 times harder then you will have a little concept of what it takes to achieve those super human abilitties.

With super human abilities the process is EVEN HARDER do your research and you will understand what I am writing about.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by nishimuran

ll videos are fake, all magic tricks.....

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ka119

I was sharing my perspective. should i not at least let her know that my perception is not human.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by pla123

Was that post directed to me?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by BloodHalo
reply to post by ka119

I was sharing my perspective. should i not at least let her know that my perception is not human.

Oh thats different, I was under the assumption that you were another person on here that was claiming to be an alien or reptile etc. The way I see it, if someone truly is not human there would be no need to tell others, especially over a social alternative media site such as this.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ka119

Yes it was, I want you and everyone to see how hard it is to develop those abilities and to stop that new age religion marketing like "the secret" or "quantum happines" .
So i challenged you to join a program called ZOX training (you can find it in google) for you to see how hard it is to obtain results when dealing with the subconscious mind, you obviously interested in drugs so i will give you a tip , drugs wont help you with this one or anything that messes with the subconscious mind like thelepathy , telekinesis, astral projection, all these depend on the correct manipulation of subcounscious mind.

edit on 15-9-2011 by pla123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by pla123
reply to post by ka119

Yes it was, I want you and everyone to see how hard it is to develop those abilities and to stop that new age religion marketing like "the secret" or "quantum happines" .

edit on 15-9-2011 by pla123 because: (no reason given)

Alright. One, do not lecture me on this. I am absolutely content with my abilities and what I can do, and the matter at which I achieved this. Two, I am not marketing any of these new age philosophies (they are not religions, none of them lay down a set of morals to follow or a supreme deity to worship). You have no need to tell me to open my mind. Speed reading is interesting, just another thing that we can do, along with all the other "super powers" or whatever you want to call them, they just take different mindsets to achieve.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ka119

And what "powers" exactly have you achieved so far ?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

reply to post by ka119

And what "powers" exactly have you achieved so far ?

It doesn't matter.
Im not, and never will be, one to feel the need to share "powers" with others. Showing off and feeling the need for recognition is just feeding ego, something that must be relinquished before any major steps are taken. The way I see it these are "powers" that we can all achieve and all have the ability to do, the vast majority just don't know it, nor know the steps needed to do so.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ka119

If you dont want to share your "powers" what the heck are you doing here ? Seriously ,,,, I am not claming to have any powers like you did , and if I do have I certainly earned it without the use of any drug .

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   

reply to post by ka119

If you dont want to share your "powers" what the heck are you doing here ? Seriously ,,,, I am not claming to have any powers like you did , and if I do have I certainly earned it without the use of any drug .

I do not claim, there is nothing to gain from me telling you lies about what I can. What I can do, you can too, and so can he, and she. You just don't know it yet.

I never claimed to have gotten "powers" through the use of psychedelics.
I merely stated that these had helped to open my mind to the possibilities.

You are trying to paddle up the river my friend, there is nothing to fight about or discuss.

edit: Also be weary, the title of the thread is "About Real Life Super Powers".
Not show and tell.
To be honest, showing does nothing but hurt ones progress, if you know you can, then there is no need for others.

I have no reason to lie to you, nor do I to others. I simply state my experiences, in hope that it may shed some light on others.
edit on 00/00/0000 by ka119 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ka119

The mind is like a muscle the more we train better results we will get ,for example , I am a bodybuilder and I do 200 pullups every day and run 6 miles , along with other exercises for the mind that allowed me to sleep only 2 hours a day and other things that I dont have to share but it involves the full development of the pineal gland. I can tell that the key to success is TRAINING a lot and be very consistant with these trainings. The mind is like a wild horse in order to control it you need to do it by force , tamming the mind is a very complicated process and can take years of training.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by pla123

Absolutely, being a Marine I can tell you that everything in life is mental (well, the vast majority) and life is just what you make it to be. Its takes much dedication and time to develop your mind in a way to do the unbelievable, the first step is just getting out of the box, which unfortunately is the hardest part.
Once you start the snowball down the hill, theres no stopping it. It just takes time.
The mind is an interesting tool.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a powerss rap on abovetopsecretillpost that rap cause im not so secret,
i know how to fly but i cant, stuck in quick sand
stuck in quick sand, cant get a smoke in hand,
listen theres a war going on, right now beings,
between me and 5 guys, 1 of them takes out an ear th everyday,
im still here in the real, get of this rappers deal,
my powers but eminem signs me,i hear voices,
call me telepathic, reach anybody at one moment,
this Oden is golden, make lyrics up like its golden
since 2006, how did this man ever did this man ever learn this,
fitst picks, guess who started powers and #
then taught the globe, or should i say others that know
fire balls in the second world, Hades creates fire steam
killing me, killing me
wouldnt touch me would he, i watch to much x men on tv
i have a power to create hells dont # with me

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by BirDMan_X
a powerss rap on abovetopsecretillpost that rap cause im not so secret,
i know how to fly but i cant, stuck in quick sand
stuck in quick sand, cant get a smoke in hand,
listen theres a war going on, right now beings,
between me and 5 guys, 1 of them takes out an ear th everyday,
im still here in the real, get of this rappers deal,
my powers but eminem signs me,i hear voices,
call me telepathic, reach anybody at one moment,
this Oden is golden, make lyrics up like its golden
since 2006, how did this man ever did this man ever learn this,
fitst picks, guess who started powers and #
then taught the globe, or should i say others that know
fire balls in the second world, Hades creates fire steam
killing me, killing me
wouldnt touch me would he, i watch to much x men on tv
i have a power to create hells dont # with me

?

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I am seeing an awfully alot of replies in this thread of people basically saying, "I have powers, but I can't say anything else as it's a secret."

Do you know how annoying that is? If you have achieved something extraordinary, why not share how you got to that point, or at least tell us what the power is and what you have been able to achieve so far with it.

Now to counter-argue with myself. I used to work with a strange guy. Eventually he pretty much told me he was a witch. He told me many things, but would never show me. He said it was a private thing.

I'll still never get it. If I achieved something that others haven't before with my mind. I would explain it in detail how I did it. Why be secretive? Why not help the human race evolve instead of keeping it all to yourselves?

Sure the way you achieved whatever power it was may not work for others, but at least we would know and it would help with studies.

Just my 2 cents...

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by digitalbluco
Do you know how annoying that is? If you have achieved something extraordinary, why not share how you got to that point, or at least tell us what the power is and what you have been able to achieve so far with it.

Now to counter-argue with myself. I used to work with a strange guy. Eventually he pretty much told me he was a witch. He told me many things, but would never show me. He said it was a private thing.

I'll still never get it. If I achieved something that others haven't before with my mind. I would explain it in detail how I did it. Why be secretive? Why not help the human race evolve instead of keeping it all to yourselves?

Sure the way you achieved whatever power it was may not work for others, but at least we would know and it would help with studies.

Actually you can find a lot of clues in this thread. Reread previous pages. But don't expect an easy method or a fast way to become omnipotent for lazy people. It doesnt work like that at all. To achieve a paranormal ability require a tremendous amount of work. In fact, it requires more than simple efforts. You must master your mind, get rid of the blocks and beliefs that were "forced on you", have the right mindset, be open minded. And thats the part that will scare off most people. Only a few will make it beyond. And it is not a matter of being chosen or something, you must have the "right mental configuration".

You don't learn these abilities to "show off". By the way thats your limitation, with that mindset you will not go anywhere. I don't think it would help people to evolve. On the contrary, you need to evolve BEFORE being able to get these abilities. You must stop being yourself literally and it is the limitation of most humans. So only a few will make it. If they started to show themselves, what do you think would happen? Fear. THey would probably be hunted down by others. Have you even watched x men?

None of these people could possibly show themselves to the world. And im sure they don't even have the slightest interest in doing so. However it is the internet. I guess it is possible to share some clues and advices because of anonymity. And i too would like to know more about what kind of power they developed and what they plan to achieve with it.

About me id say i enjoy overcoming my limitations.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Exactly , but one thing I can say for sure , 90% of the people that claim to have "powers" to others dont have any and no one really haves this , will use those abilities to get money and if they do they will eventually get exposed and hunted down. I think your witch friend was only a poser.

new topics

top topics

<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join