It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About Real-Life Super-Powers

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   
The book "The Schwa was here" is all about somethign liek that

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I have at least 1 power i am aware of at the moment , I do not know if its just " Super " Strength, agility and senses OR some kind of energy manipulation where i can take energy and .... Put it to use by making me faster and very much stronger.

I am going to tell you stuff i have never told any one before.

I have bent a spoon "Slightly" then it bent back without using my hands but when i try any sort of telekinesis's i see it happening in my mind but it doesn't really happen. I don't know if its because i kind of don't believe it , Or that i am kind of scared of it.

My whole life i have felt out of place and felt like that i had a higher calling .

I will tell you more about me.

Brown hair . Brown eye's .

6.5'

I am very athletic and i have muscle mass i have never worked out to gain.

I am very smart , But i dropped out of school in the 9th grade.

I accelerate in electronics , mechanics and many more .

I do have some bad traits , I am very parinod i always feel like there is some one watching me or like there is some thing behind me...

Please tell me the truth .

Is there any thing i can do it enable to awaken other powers ?

I have thought about all this chakra stuff and Kundalini awakenings but they all seem to confusing for me , And none of them start at the beginning They all just start on assuming you know about all the chakra stuff and i have no idea what else.

Is there any HOW to's ??

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Hey D3cod3,
i know what you mean about the feeling out of place. My whole life ive felt like theres something more to me than what people see.
The problem is that recently my precognition has been getting harder to use, now i have to concentrate quite a bit, and i can feel an energy build up in my body, and arms and legs have started gettin sore

So i was just wondering if you had any ideas on how i could release this energy, as it sounds like you have an idea of how to do it, even if its subconsciously.

As for the rest of ur questions, the best advice i can give u is to train what u know how to do and other powers will come out as your subconscious reaches for your power to acheive different goals

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I cant really explain what i do to get my " Energy " To use my ability's.

Ill try to but it might be confusing.

I think about the stars and i think about pulling some of there energie into me , And then i get this feeling , that feels like nirvana and then all the hairs stand up on my body i get goose bumps and my eyes water and i have a tingling feeling like my body is numb " Like its indestructible "For me since my ability is very increased agility , And strength . I think about busts of energy coming out of my legs and fists to help me .

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   
And for the part of your post about it being harder for you to use your ability .

This is not proven and of course it is a conspiracy , But alot of people think that the goverment or another being , is putting chemicals in the water to stop " Our ability's " And as you all know there are alot of chemicals in our waters that is hard to not believe.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   
fair enough, thanx for the advice about the energy. But its not that im havig trouble getting energy its more like my body is storing the energy but doesn't know what to do with it like it used to when my precog powers were more active, but ill try some of the things ur suggesting, just in case they help.

As for the government, i doubt its the case, not because im saying the conspiricy theory is false, but that would stop my body from being able to store the energy required at all wouldn't it?

Either way, thanx for replying.

[edit on 19-5-2007 by Cyphon]

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   
hey everyone im off the subject of vampires now and back to superpowers...

Has anyone ever heard of being able to sense the arora of another person with powers? im not sure but i think i can!

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Hey scout
yeah ive heard about the detection of auras, ive never had solid proof mind u, but a friend of mine has a mother who says she can. The thing is she is very much into the new agey type stuff, so it could be her wanting to.

Either way, i think that the aura sensing is possible, if u look at it from a certian perspective, its really a slight variation of being able to read about other things from people, so i wouldn't dismiss the possiblity.

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   
To d3cod3,
Donno if its been mentioned, but have ya ever heard of psi?
I use it, and it pretty much suit your description, I use it to heal myself and perform TK. I've heard of people using it to physically perform better.
You might want to try anchoring two, it basicaly means you choose a symbol or a word and you say/visualise (I use symbols) your anchor. About after eight times the visualisation will trigger the right set of actions to bring up the associated energy.
Psi is used in other apps. as well, you can use it for (as I said) Telekenesis, try and bring up the feeling (anchord?), and pust the energy out of your palms, try a psi wheel.
There are a lot of things you can do with your feeling of energy, and I must say I'm quite jealous that its so natural, I need either tons of concentration or preperation by meditation.

I say you should google psionics etc. and get to know this "energy" more.

Chris

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I dont know what just gave it to me ?

One night i was listening to this really good ass trance mix , And i just had this feeling and i felt soo strong .

Maybe it was the music or just my time ?

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   
hey dc3... dude or whatever were did you get that picture i want one so bad!!! and is it me or are half the people that write on here addictied to the show heroes

p.s. dont worry i am too!!!

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by the scout
hey dc3... dude or whatever were did you get that picture i want one so bad!!! and is it me or are half the people that write on here addictied to the show heroes

Well, as you can no doubt tell, I am also addicted to Heroes. However, I hope you understand that we're being serious in this thread.

Anyway, everyone should look up Psionics and try it out. It is quite fun, espically when you start to get the results you want.

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
My abilities are

Empath
Deja vous exeperiences in warning of change or significance
Powers of projection, make others aware of my thoughts and how i 'd like them to act.
Some telepathy.
Apparitional (I send send a figure of myself through concentration to another person if i choose too.

Well that sums up my best abilities. Pm if you want to know how i got them

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   
For me, personally, I was able to use my "powers" by what I can only define as instinct. Sort of an inner sense of how to use something. If you want to get where every thing started to rise to a "supernatural peak" in my life go to my profile and search the thread that I tagged "help with demons". I can't exactly type it all right here and now. And superbly super; I like the way that you feel about your abilities. You see, I sort of have the same background, just a little later in life. My recommendation to you is try to find out all of your abilities, not just the ones you are aware of. And I have found out myself that it is sometimes not a good idea to try and obtain new abilities. Just keep to the ones you already have, master them, and God might give you more. I had this happen quite often where I would have to somewhat master an ability before gaining another one. Just remember that I can help you with quite a bit as I am a spiritual and physical being. I live in both worlds.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
hey, i'm new here

I often play the skeptic whenever my friends bring up something like this. This is because i'm an atheist and trust science absolutely.

What i'd love to do someday is look a little more into this, with studies and research.

I'm usually very open minded and am sure there are definately people out there who have "super" powers. The propability of atleast some having them in 6 billion people is most likely.

I myself have never experienced any powers myself.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Altruism
hey, i'm new here

I often play the skeptic whenever my friends bring up something like this. This is because i'm an atheist and trust science absolutely.

Just be careful not to adhere only to mainstream science. Throughout history, the mainstream scientists have made specific attempts to adhere to the status quo and dropped any attempt to stray from it.

Here's a fun site to visit

www.amazingabilities.com...

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I try to think of myself as an open minded scientist. Most scientists these days think themselves omniscient and call all others "heretics" who say they are wrong.
There are definitely things unexplaned in this universe , things that modern science cannot explain. We have a long way to go before we can declare our omniscience.

Cool website, had a quick look through, i'll look at it deeper later. It's getting late here

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I have a few abilities, although at the moment i am unable to control them.

I'll tell you how it first happened. OK, so you know when you get really tired but you stay up anyway? and you get to the point where your not tired anymore? your past that. Well that happened to me, except I didn't sleep at all for 2 weeks straight, my mind was just so switched on. I started to notice some strange things happening, i was achieving a state of mind that was allowing me to have mind over matter control. I remember peeing in the toilet and using my mind I made my pee curve, i know it sounds strange but it was like hydrokinesis. I also started to be able to control the weather, I could make the clouds cover the sun, or let it shine. I was also able to make it rain, and even developed a storm on a nice sunny day! the lightning would strike when i focused my mind on making it happen. I also produced very strong winds that i could stop and start at will. One night I looked outside through the window and saw a street light and decided "i'm going to turn you off" i focused my intent and felt a strong intense feeling of willpower all over my body and the light switched off at the exact moment i tried it. I felt very powerfull, but for some reason i didn't pursue this talent any further. In fact, I think I went to sleep for the first time in 2 weeks and the next day I had lost my mind over matter control.

To this day, whenever I feel sad, depressed, angry or evil the clouds will cover the sun, and if there is a storm, lightning will strike at the same time i produce an angry thought. Also, when I become confused, amazed or some other weird types of feelings, lights above me will either flicker or turn off completely. I have noticed this type of electro or technokinesis is gradually getting stronger, it used to only be the weak type of lights that would do it, the ones that don't require much power, but now its more powerful lights. Its quite funny to see the look on someone's face when I'm talking to them and they say something that confuses me, and at the exact time I express a look of confusion and squint my eyes, the light above us either flickers or goes out. They sort of look at me in astonishment and I can tell they're secretly thinking "holy # did he just do that?".

I'm hoping that these powers will continue to get stronger and i will learn to control them. I think all I would have to do to gain control of them again would be to stay awake for a long period of time like i did before, but i really don't want to do that again because it was quite exhausting on my body. But I sort of wonder what good this power could do? Turning off electrical devices isn't going to help many people. It would be quite fun though to be able to turn off an entire grid or blackout a city whenever i feel like it. Controlling the weather could help with global warming though.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Hey.
i came across this site looking for some answers about what i believe to be super powers... what you said about your girlfriend stuck with me because i think i have the same power but i cant use it as she can....
i can summon the energy but i cant control it and force it out of my body.
how does she do it?!

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   
hey, um im new here and hav had some paranormal situations that hav happened to me, in which i can do things out of the ordinary. apart from this i belive i was born a miracle mostly because my mom got prgnant 10 times and only i came out, w/e, i hav don things lyk slow time down, control water, control fire and move a paperclip. i can barely do these things and i can almost never do it, but i kno i can and i wnat to learn how to do these things. Even thougnh i hav shown my friends they dnt belive. In addition to this i am extrmly social, yet feel lyk i dont belong and that i am different and meant to be more. If there are others like me, plz do tell.

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join