It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About Real-Life Super-Powers

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Hi im new here.....

Whenever i come accross a new word, one i've never seen before, I often see it again randomly and sometimes I stop and say to my self.... Ive done this/been here before in a dream it often happens to me.... does it happen to anyone else too??

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   
The three human beings most adept at using ' ethereal ' abilities are :

Criss Angel- High levitations without props among many other feats. Also, he does illusions.

David Blaine- Lower levitations and other abilities that are unexplainable by mundane means.

Cyril Takayama- gravity reversals, transporting materials and collating molecular structures, etc.

Of course there are adepts we have never heard of; some shamans in tribal lands and Indian adepts. etc. Many people can do certain things that defy laws of nature, as we understand them, but due to the fact that they are in remote areas and usually unseen outside of local events, they go unnoticed by the public at large. Padre Pio, Sai Babba, etc. had exhibited paranormal powers over the past and been documented.

I personally believe that EVERY human being has the potential to do anything that can be imagined. Remember the biblical admonition" If you had faith in as little amounts as a mustard seed, you could tell a mountain to be thrown into the sea and it would obey". Faith is what it takes, and faith come by learning, and learning comes by the Word of God". So in the beginning, before knowledge was limited for the sake of the entire earth, man could make food appear from nothing, could transport himself or others at will, fly..anything at all.

But when mankind became aware of the existence of evil, the knowledge had to be removed lest the corrupted among us destroy us and the entire earth as well. Now, some few people are beginning to learn the old ways, and to show once again that there are things beyond the apparent that takes real insight to see and believe.

My two cents worth.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   
i also belive tht every human posses abilities usually not imaginalbe, however some can use them better than others. and wht exactly happens in ur dream?

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I dont know what happens in the dream untill I come to the moment and then for a split second I remember the dream but then it fades away...

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
that is weird. but also remember EVERY dream tht i hav had( and i hav bout one per sleep) i seem to rember thm either but i never thought of that as something special even though rarely can people do tht

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I ALSO HAVE MANY SUPERNATUAL POWERS AT VARIES DEGREES.IM ALSO WATCHED LIKE A HAWK/PRESIDENT.AS ANYBODY ELSE WOULD BE WITH THESE ABILITIES/GIFTS. I ALSO BELIEVE THESE POWERS/ENERGY COMES FROM THE ABILITY 2 CONNECT 2 THE QUANTUM SUPERCOMPUTERS THAT CONTROLS/RUNS EVERYTHING ON THIS PLANET WE CALL EARTH.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   
are u serious? r u actually being watched?

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by hoping
are u serious? r u actually being watched?
Yes, I am very serious. Tech used are satellites,computers.tv's,c-phones,people as bot cameras.ect.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
kewl so wht r ur abilities?

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   
huh everyone with their amazing abilities, i got one thats not so amazing but very useful.

I cant really explain it so ill give an example:

I was doing co-op at the ROM, to get home i had to take two subways and a bus. As i walked down towards the subway entrance i think to myself. "imagine that the subway would arrive right when i do". Stangely enough the next two subways come right when i arrive at the platform. As i get off the last subway i rush to get to the bus upstairs, but i think to myself, "no i shouldnt rush i can walk at a normal pace and the bus will be their waiting for me when i ascend the escaltor". And there was the bus just waiting there for more passengers.

Now normally i would see this as coincidence, but its happened to me so many times (different things/events same power) that i am certain it is not.

Another thing i noticed is that whenever im in trouble help always finds me.
example, i got very lost one day, and i bumped into a guy i hadent seen for years, he directed me the right way.
I was low on money and my parents were in another country, i had no relatives to lend me cash, i was at my friends house and he showed me he had a large amount of money (i wont say were he got this money) but he hand me $200 and i didnt even tell him i was low on cash.(it wasnt a loan but a gift)

[edit on 13-8-2007 by tankthinker]

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 01:11 AM
link   
tankthinker: what you were doing with the bus and subway is known as Retrokinesis - manipulating future events using your mind. I do it quite often.

Anyway, i just came to give an update on my powers I posted earlier. I said they have been increasing in strength, and its almost at the point now where they have become very strong and easily controllable. I'm not sure why they're increasing, it could be through my constant search for supernatural knowledge, meditation or perhaps the coming enlightenment of 2012. It is also stronger when i stay up for longer than usual and get to the point where im past being tired. The power is basically mind-over-matter. I notice it the most when i'm out driving. Like last night, I was driving around and using this power to turn off street lights, I had quite a few turn off just as I neared them or passed under them, and a lot had already turned off before coming into view, it was basically every 2nd or 3rd street light that would turn off. I also used this power to make the roads clear and any cars move out the way, and for all the traffic lights to be green. I use it at home when im on the computer, to make pages load straight away and for the comp processing speed to be really fast. This power just has so many uses... and as it is continuing to get stronger, I believe I will soon find myself being able to do things like telekinesis and manifesting objects quite easily. You'll probably see me on the news soon as the person going around healing everyone including the planet. You might even see me flying through the sky. I don't care whether or not you believe me, and i don't mean to brag about it, i'm here to help. For anyone thats interested, forget about all that psychic and ESP nonsence, it's all about achieving a state of mind-over-matter, where you can easily influence your reality using conscious belief, will and intent. This reality is one of mind, we are individual consciousness existing within a universal consciousness, everything is mind and you can control your reality.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
yo im with u, ever since i was little i wanted to be spcial and to help. many times i hav been at the verge of doing bad stuff, but can never actually do it, no matter if i get caught or not.i kno im herer for good, its weird i can feel objects around me and feel lyk i can move thm but i cant. at least not as common as i wud lyk it too be. i am 5 pooints below genius and unbelivealbe athlete. i belive i am here for a reason.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eonnn
tankthinker: what you were doing with the bus and subway is known as Retrokinesis - manipulating future events using your mind. I do it quite often.

wow finally someone who knows something about it, i was totally lost on the subject, can u tell me more about it, like how to make it stronger or something

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by tankthinker

Originally posted by Eonnn

wow finally someone who knows something about it, i was totally lost on the subject, can u tell me more about it, like how to make it stronger or something

no prob, what u need is both theory and practice.

The Theory:
Everything in this reality consists of a universal consciousness, and we are all an individual consciousness within that universal consciousness. Your thoughts can alter both your physical self, and your physical reality, physicality is simply the lowest vibration of consciousness, and thought is the highest, everything is connected but vibrating at different frequencies. But it is our own subconsciously programmed beliefs that certain things aren't possible when in fact anything is possible. So in order to achieve greater control over ourselves and our reality, we need to change our beliefs, and truly believe its possible. But there is yet another problem, if another individual is within the vacinity, they're beliefs can hinder you from doing something even if you truly believe and know its possible.

The Practice:
Try to practice using your conscious mind power as much as possible, preferably when your on your own, and without letting others know about it. Even if its not working at first, just keep pursuing it. The most common example i give is when you go out driving, visualise the parking space you want right outside the shop, freeing up just at the right time for you. While you are driving, visualise the traffic lights always being green for you, if you see them and they are red, make them turn green, if they are about to go red, make them stay green. Make the traffic move out of your way, try to make the roads that you go down be clear of traffic. If you want to avoid cops, then you can either try not to think of them at all, or visualise yourself having a safe carefree trip all the way to your destination and back. I also like to put a psionic (or rather mental) invisible shield around my car - it doesn't make you invisible just less noticeable. The same kind of thing applies with everything, visualise the bus/train/taxi being there for you, visualise there being no queue at the shop, you could even visualise yourself getting a raise or that winning lottery ticket. But its not just the visualisation that makes it happen, it's your belief that it can and will - and also the beliefs of others. You must also try to direct the visualisation as a focused thought using concentration and willing it to happen.

You could also practice by getting a couple of dice and trying to make them show up as the number you want. The basic idea behind retrokinesis, is that you are influencing future events by using your mind.

I also have a couple of training programs here:
(you will need to right click on the link and click "Save as...")
www.freewebs.com...
www.freewebs.com...

[edit on 19-8-2007 by Eonnn]

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   
thanks alot for the info, much apreciated. (but the links just brought me back to this page.)

[edit on 19-8-2007 by tankthinker]

i just tried what you said, except with a deck of cards,

i first i imagined picking up the 3 of spades, i got 2 of diamonds

second i imagined 7 of hearts, i got 8 of diamonds

last i tried king of clovers, i got king of diamonds

pretty sick

[edit on 19-8-2007 by tankthinker]

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 08:28 AM
link   
the links will work if you right click them and chose "save target as..." thats if your using IE, im not sure what your meant to do with firefox though.

if that doesn't work then go here to my homepage: www.freewebs.com... and click the psychokinesis link

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 07:24 AM
link   
hey has anyone that can detect aruras ever had a problem finding one when you have seen traces of it but can find the source?

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   
One thing ive been wondering. A very close friend of mine, who was a true wizard literally. He told me him and his brother once had had some friends over, when one of the friends were acting kinda rude and irritating towards his brother. My good friend then told his brother a "neat little trick" as he called it.

He never told me exactly what, cause i didnt ask. And now its too late. But anyway, he told his brother a technique or something, so that his brother could just instantly pass over some energy on to the friend who was acting rude, causing the rude dude to almoast throw up! On the surface, all his brother (seemed to do) was look him deep in the eyes.

Anyone know what i`m talking about or had any experience with this powerfull mind trick?

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by pekle
One thing ive been wondering. A very close friend of mine, who was a true wizard literally. He told me him and his brother once had had some friends over, when one of the friends were acting kinda rude and irritating towards his brother. My good friend then told his brother a "neat little trick" as he called it.

He never told me exactly what, cause i didnt ask. And now its too late. But anyway, he told his brother a technique or something, so that his brother could just instantly pass over some energy on to the friend who was acting rude, causing the rude dude to almoast throw up! On the surface, all his brother (seemed to do) was look him deep in the eyes.

Anyone know what i`m talking about or had any experience with this powerfull mind trick?

Thats not very nice.

perhaps the guy was just drunk?

or maybe your friend knew how to manipulate chi/ki energy?
qi-gong masters can do things like this. Chi energy is positive/negative energy, so perhaps he just sent lots of negative energy at him. qi-gong masters often heal people using chi, but it can also make people ill, or even kill them.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join