It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About Real-Life Super-Powers

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I think a private internet group of people with different special abilities would be a good thing. We would have a lot to teach each other, and we wouldn't have to go around feeling guilty/crazy in regards to our abilities.

i definitely agree with you on that. peopleare pretty scared of me, too. same old story you allows hear-levitation, the ability to actually see the spirits, prophetic visions, all that good stuff. i'm new as well-don't ask about the name, i...borrowed it...

[edit on 20-4-2007 by bobbyboy]

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a question for demonhunter.ok you feel them but how you fight them?i dont know what are you doing but take care friend

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I also have psychic abilities. I believe we are all psychic, most people are not open to it and so they are not able to tap into their abilities. I believe we as humans in the future will be communicating more with our minds and thoughts and less with our mouth and words.
I am not sure what this is called, I call it thought transfer. I am capable of thought transfer and have been able to project my thoughts and receive other peoples thoughts from both friend and foe. This has happened to me on many occasions and has kept me safe from predators. My girlfriend also received the thoughts from a sexual predator who was stalking her.
Some other things I am capable of is hands on healing. I healed my dog after she got into toxic garbage.
I have also had visions of the future, both pertaining to my life and others.
I have incredible intuition and am able to read people like a book. I pick up their energy. I am not sure what that is called either.
If anyone knows what i call thought transfer is please get back to me. I would like to research it more.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by superbly super
Mind is the Universe, you have NO reason to question us like this! I think you should have more faith in people! We never called you a fake...maybe you are......do YOU have proof of your power????

HEY!!!! why in the world are you guys arguing about this?

if you guys have powers, try to help other people to raise their knowledge of their own powers instead of triggering a possible emotional discharge that could kill us all.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Since you guys are coming clean I am too...I'm only 18 and I live in Sweden but recently I've realized that I can:

*predict things to happen,
*Slight bit of Empathy

Problem is there's no one around here I can talk to about it without being labelled as insane

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Hey wizzosis
let me start by saying i know what you mean with telling people, its near impossible, but my advice would be to find someone who you think is trustworthy.
I recently did and it was fine, though i had known this guy for the last 5 years or so. By the way if you have been reading previus posts you'll see i've posted before, and the powers i mentioned were probably a bit overstated, i say this because of the talk i had with my friend. After telling about what i could do he suggested that maybe i was seeing the world without time, in various forms, dreams, visions, feelings/instincts, etc.
So like i said discuss it with someone you know you can trust, they may have some experience or be able to have a different slant on it. it may even prove to help you understand your powers more.

Also anyone who thinks this may be like thier power send me a message or put a post here.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by wizzosis
Since you guys are coming clean I am too...I'm only 18 and I live in Sweden but recently I've realized that I can:

*predict things to happen,
*Slight bit of Empathy

Problem is there's no one around here I can talk to about it without being labelled as insane

Not quite. Whilst telling people in real life is near impossible, you'll find many people here willing to discuss such possibilities, and many of us(as you can already see) have abilities ourselves.

Myself, I am very experienced and have quite a few 'talents'. I am beginning to work them out, and I plan to eventually turn them into skills. Check out this place for good techniques.
www.psipog.net...

This is a good forum to talk to people about what you have learned, and your abilities. I am known as VoidPsion at this board, just in case you want to say 'hi' or thank you or something.
psistudies.net...

Learn well,
Void

[edit on 30-4-2007 by Voidmaster]

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I'm a Blackula hunter. No specific powers, but I've got a large stake in the business.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Does anyone here have any knowledge of using aerokenisis, possibly eve weather manipulation? I think i have been generating wind and today i may have done a little bit more. If anyone has any ideas that would be great.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   
hi its me again and latly my powers have gone crazy im able to sense every thing is that because alot of dramtic stuff has been hapeening latly or what? ex:my long time crush finaly went out with me(and me finding out that shes a vampire), my grandfather is dying, and alot of school stress.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   
ok this post has hit a in my ectometer lol, anywho super power by definition is an ability that a normal being doesnt posses. so anyone that can solve calculus 2 problems is a superhero nerd to e
On a more serious not i'll be the first the agree with anyone who believes in being able to see future events since it's been known to happen to me a lot, but curiously i can only see certain things that only pertain towards me.
hum here is an interesting idea that just occurred to me next time i'll try to remember to read the paper and se what the winning lotto is and the date haha

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by the scout
hi its me again and latly my powers have gone crazy im able to sense every thing is that because alot of dramtic stuff has been hapeening latly or what? ex:my long time crush finaly went out with me(and me finding out that shes a vampire), my grandfather is dying, and alot of school stress.

well hey if she likes sucking on things well then you know what to do

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
oh way to be mature. and come on! a vampire??

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   
razor and the other guy are the kids and im telling the truth a vampire is not as bad as some of this stuff on here now is it !!!

and razor is a total PERV!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   
ok im not debating whether or not vampires are cool. Im debating the fact that they EXIST.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   
ok im not debating whether or not vampires are cool. Im debating the fact that they EXIST.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 07:24 AM
link   
vampires, man someone is on the wrong thread and is not me

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Thankyou. Can we please get back to super powers.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by darklanser
I knew a guy in high school who could somehow get people to not notice him. I'm not saying he was physically invisible, just highly unnoticable. He said it was just the way you project yourself in a crowd.

I guess his super-hero name would be, [color=999999]Not-There Man.

alright, darklanser...what exactly are you saying? i don't get what you are saying he did.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobbyboy
alright, darklanser...what exactly are you saying? i don't get what you are saying he did.

I think that darklanser is saying that the ability isn't true invisibility. It's not that people can't see him, it's that he makes it so they don't. Their eyes still pick up the light bouncing off of his friend, but its like the electrical signals that the eye sends to the brain never gets there.

Understand?

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join