It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About Real-Life Super-Powers

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I'd like to know if most people think these powers are genetic or if they're some
form of magic. I personally side with the idea their genetic rather than magic.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ethose2001
Now, im not like the rest of you. i do not(well that i am aware of) possess any psychic abilities. But, i do have a strange trait. i never get sick, and i mean like flu or stuff like that. or when i do i get it for a day and then im fine. also i have an average body temp of about 102. Aslo, and this is the weirdest. Eversince i could remember when i got hurt it would fix up pretty quick. When i was in highschool my friend stabed me in the hand(by accident), when he pulled out the blade my artory was cut open and the cut went straight through to the other side, and my muscle was sortof hagning out of my hand. I should have went to the hospital, but i didnt. It only took three days for it to completely heal over. Well byt the second day the cut was closed up on its own, but it still hurt.
Also, i have broken so many bones and never whent to the hospital. problibly not hte smartest idea but i hate hospitals. One time i fell of my friends trampoline and landed on my neck, and it hurt like crap. we both hurd a loud crunch, and i couldnt move or feel my legs. i laid there for about 10 min, and all of a sudden i got use of my legs back. i chalked it up to nothing ,but I dont know what you would classify this as but i just thought it was a pretty cool thing.

*Thats weird because my friend Violet rarely gets sick, and claims she's never vomited. I personally have never experienced any thing like that, but the fact I know someone with similar traits is interesting.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Newo Llarmas
I am kind of skeptical, of the fact that any one has real powers, but I have this weird feeling or hunch I have them. I've never done anything extremely bizarre, but I've had some strange, reoccurring instances.
1. I can generate this energy like feeling in my fingertips, thighs, what I think is my tear ducts, and my spine. Along with that when I do it, it seems to make any radio signal, or T.V. signal static. Like a vacuum.
2.Over the past two years I feel like I've gotten substantially smarter, and a clearer thinker. But unnaturally so, like it happened to quickly.
3.Often(maybe twice a month) I have Deja Vu, accept, not only do I feel like I'm repeating what's already happened, I can sense what's going to happen next.
4. Recently my sleep has been off and my internal clock along with it. I wake up at 4 to 5 o'clock almost every night, and every once in a while I won't sleep all night but stay in a weird trance, half asleep half awake. I always feel rested though.

If someone could possibly tell me if I'm crazy or if what I'm experiencing is a sign for something. And, whoever replies, I hope you are unbiased about your answer.

Most of what you typed is just like me , I have this kind of energie i can make come into play only mostly at night when i have good music on or when watching a very awsome movie that vibrates my innerbeing.

I only can sleep in the day time now , I got to be around 7 and wake up around 4 pm.

Alot more but i would like to get some more info from you , Like when you do this finger tip Tingigly spine thing , Does it make you cry ? Does it make you really strong and fast? the past few days and i have been doing this spine tingly body energy thing for like a year now , But recently My monitor image shifts and also when im on my phone it does it.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Wow...
I read your original thread about what you were originally experiencing, and it almost completely parallels what I experienced at first, but I never feel sad, I can control this feeling completely at will, and I don't feel exhausted after doing it. The feeling really resonates in my upper knee/ lower thigh but also if I focus i can channel it to other parts of my body. Along with what you said, some of the posts were really significant. Voidmaster's dreams of advanced psi and kensis
made me realize that for a long period I've been dreaming of terrakensis (earth manipulation). I always brushed it of and told my self it was nothing, but the evidence represented on that page and this thread alone, has really changed my perspective. But the feeling you stressed about being too smart, or too big for this world, I feel that regularly. I just thought I was subconsciously extremely egotistical( that's still a possibility, lol), but what you said really seemed similar.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Well i dont get sad i get very like chilled out like nothing ould hurt me in the whole universe , I just get tears in my eye's .

but yeah i have had dreams of advanced Telekenisis , witch i could fly using tk.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   
At the moment I've got this energy running through my entire body, mostly centering on my stomach.

I feel awesome!

Anyway, I've found something that really helps as far as actually putting this energy to use. I gather it all day. Whenever I have the chance, I sit, close my eyes, and gather Psi in my stomach, letting it flow throughout my entire body.

By the end of the day I'm near to bursting with the stuff, and my TK abilities increase by a good 40%.

Not to mention it just feels awesome!

PS: My Psi Abilities are increasing steadily for the past few months I'm nearly at the 6-month mark in my practice, and I've done quite a few things that I would consider big TK.

[edit on 9-2-2007 by Voidmaster]

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I don't know if I have any skills in anything I've been practicing telekinesis . I sometimes have dreams that come true almost like visions uh it was more frequent when I was on antidepressants .

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I'm replying specifically to voidmaster and d3c because I had a breakthrough with what I was experiencing. During one of my classes( I'm a senior in HS) I was able to channel that feeling through almost all of my body, unlike before when all I could do was feel it in certain places like my spine or fingertips. It felt much stronger and overwhelming. Like I could release it. Along with that I feel like I can control it easer.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   
This energy, my friend, has many, many uses.

Next time you've got it running through your body, try and move something with it. Feel it flow to your finger tips and push it out of your hand towards the object, and focus on the feeling as well as the desired result.

Also, visit the site I'm going to list and read the articles. One of the most important things to remember is have fun during your practice.

Welcome to the world of Psionics.

www.psipog.net...

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I've had my perception of time slow down in many instances just in time to react accordingly. Dodgeball - Several times I've turned around and maneuvered out of the way with inches to spare. By no means am I claiming to be unbeatable at dodgeball, but it's happened a few times to where other people have noticed it. Fights - Also times where I've managed to move out of the way. There are several martial art disciplines where they teach you how to do this. Peripheral eyesight - My female roomate will try to pinch me and I'll catch her hand without even looking at her, whether it's from the side or sometimes directly behind me. I believe this is really just me releasing my thoughts and letting myself react without input.

I can also get a feel for people without having to talk to them. In my opinion, this is just the product of my heavy observations over the 20 years of my life. The eyes really are a window to the soul, since within 5 seconds of seeing the eyes and body language I can pretty much tell you how reliable, trustworthy, good-natured a person is. I believe this to be just subtle physical things stimulated by certain mental stimulus... So seeing how someone reacts to almost anything I begin to read them like a book. I'm very very very rarely wrong, only once or twice in my lifetime of 10's of thousands of people. Groups of people are harder, because I can't be watching everyone at once AND participating in the discussion.

I've often called myself a mirror of sorts because I can get along with anyone and make them feel comfortable in the conversation. It's hard to explain to people who see me acting like a completely different person depending on who I'm talking to, because I lend myself to what I can see about them and adjust my personality accordingly.

I just react.

Edit: I also have an exceptionally high pain threshold. I was a trainwreck as a kid and was never really hurt. Could be just another connection to the real power of the mind, seeing as how I can do something that would make a normal person scream, and I seriously don't even feel it after the initial contact.

[edit on 13-2-2007 by xandros]

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 03:06 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   
*I've been a bit weirded out this week, and i was wondering if anything like this has recently happened to anyone else*

About four days ago, i was getting out of the shower and i noticed red marks right below my waist. I looked closer and i realized they were actually shapes. One is a perfect circle with a smaller perfect circle inside, and the other is a perfect 8 (lol i can't even draw perfect circles). They seem to be burned into my skin, but the hairs above them weren't affected. And twice now, i've felt a searing pain on the spot. Whatever it may be, i'd really like to hear from you on it, and maybe somebody would even be able to clear this up for me? A picture is here:Symbols

Write to me at:[email protected]

Thnx,
Eaton

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaRAGE
I have a friend who got really really upset one day and in a fit of anger decided to punch a hole through his stainless steel kitchen sink.

His fist was sore for about 2-3 weeks, but damn....that kitchen sink learnt a lesson. Never be around mah friend when he's in a fit of RAGE ;P

Sounds a lot like me......

I've inflicted some sad pain to things in my midst when I rage.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Astral City
I have met many many people in my life that I would classify as having "super-powers" from psy-vampires to people who can heal wounds that even modern science can't, they are out there.

Personally, I have limited psych ablitiy, projection, energy balls ect. and I am working daily to hoan my skills. I also have a good empathic sense, I can feel deciently well what others are, while I don't know if this is a super power it does help in negotiations.

My girlfriend on the other hand is truly gifted, she can manipulate her energies to the point of being able to sling energy balls and knock people over with them. She is also one of the most naturally powerful Wiccans I have ever met.

Together when we sit circle and such the combine energies can go so far as to tell lightning exactly where to strike, it's quite amazing.

Blessed Be
~Astral

I'd dearly love to be taught how to manipulate my reality.
I'm a bit tired of feeling powerless to change anything. I have the basic foundations, i.e. some of the skills mentioned here, but I want to be in command of them.
There has to be a way for me to channel my enormous energy.
Is it something you are born with, or something you can develop?

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by eaton
*I've been a bit weirded out this week, and i was wondering if anything like this has recently happened to anyone else*

About four days ago, i was getting out of the shower and i noticed red marks right below my waist. I looked closer and i realized they were actually shapes. One is a perfect circle with a smaller perfect circle inside, and the other is a perfect 8 (lol i can't even draw perfect circles). They seem to be burned into my skin, but the hairs above them weren't affected. And twice now, i've felt a searing pain on the spot. Whatever it may be, i'd really like to hear from you on it, and maybe somebody would even be able to clear this up for me? A picture is here:Symbols

Write to me at:[email protected]

Thnx,
Eaton

umm dude, i dont think this has to do with powers or maic. i think u have ring worm

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Howdy! I checked out a few sites, but I didn't find anything that looked like mine. No dryness either lol. Anyway, thanks for the idea, but that's not it. Someone suggested very artistic eczema too, and it sounds more likely, but I'm still not sure. I'll keep searching!

Peace out

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   
For arguments sake and assuming psionic powers exist:

One good aspect about strict security clearance requirements is fewer people “in the know”. The government cannot possibly track or distinguish between people that are self-deluded and those with real abilities. That means more freedom for those willing to progress and advance to higher levels without interference.

Government should be the least of your worries.

[edit on 24-2-2007 by simonmagus]

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   
i am an 11 yea old kid looking for someone who can do stuff like me

i can see into the future and im working on this because so far i can only levatate small objects very slightly.
plz reply

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 05:09 AM
link   
i am new to this site, and i have read the first 11 or so pages, but i think i might have powers, but am not sure.....

this isnt really significant, but whenever i look at the clock it is a number that has to do with 666.... 1:11, 2:22, or 3:33. and my name in numbers is 666....(first name=6 letters etc) and that number haunts me everywhere...

my friend keeps having dreams about me either being a really good person with powers and helping people, but usually has ones where im uper-evil like the anti-christ.... she also says weird stuff happens around me.... shes bad at explaining so i cant really say what....

when i was younger, like around 4th grade, i could see through other peoples eyes and what they were doing, only they had to be within a 50 yard radius...

i also get visions of small things randomly throughout the day about things to come in the future for me or someone i know....

also, whenever i look, there are these strange marks like scars on the sides of my hips.... about 30-50 each side.... they all go in the same direction, forward and back (--> and

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Vvandifar, I can relate to some of the things you were saying. The hair on the right side of my body is darker than on my left side, and any permanent damage has been on my right side( ie. scars, chipped tooth) and I have a streak of albino hair on my left side of my head. I have effected the outcomes of certain events( baseball games, or other sports events on TV) by focusing my eyes and visualizing a stream of bad luck going to my target. I probably should have mentioned this to dc3 or voidmaster, I guess I forgot or never took it seriously. It did really effect certain things for the worse.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join