It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About Real-Life Super-Powers

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   
sorry for asking the question again, i wasnt paying attention. and dnt mean to freak u out or anything, wht class r u? (elemenatry, middle, high,college?) im a freshman in high.plz dnt think anything bad of me.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 05:54 AM
link   
hoping i have this feeling too. Like something big is coming and that i incarnated here on earth during this time to fullfill a major role in the thing that is coming.

I believe this thing that is coming is the 2012 prophecy. It is said that during this time we will evolve or move to a higher dimension, one where the consciousness is raised and capable of much more. It is said that we will experience spiritual ecstacy, a knowing of who we are and what everything is and what its all about, we will experience true peacefullness and tranquility of mind. Accompanying this will be incredible abilities like telepathy, telekinesis, time travel, etc. and some of these abilities will manifest in some people as we get closer and closer to the date. It is also said that when this happens, some people won't be ready for it and they will go into the higher dimension except they won't experience any change because their mind will instantly recreate the earth and the previous reality as they remember it, so some people will continue on not noticing any change, it will be like living inside a prolonged dream.

I think the major role that i play in all of this is going to be
1. making it happen to more people than it normally would, and
2. crossing over into the minds (or rather dream scenarios people have created) of those who have not transformed and making it happen.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 07:51 AM
link   
r u reffering to the mayan prophecy or to wht propechy? and wen is the exct date? and wht exactly can u do?

link   
r u reffering to the mayan prophecy or to wht propechy? and wen is the exct date? and wht exactly can u do?

link   

link   

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   
lol hoping nice mulitple posting there

yes, the mayan prophecy. The exact date is the 21st Dec. 2012 at approx. 12:12am greenwich meantime. However, the mayans aren't the only ones who believe something will happen on this date. There are many other religions and ancient civilizations, as well as prophets/psychics/remote viewers and many others that believe something will happen on this date.

There are many things happening on this date:
1.) our solar system will be in the centre of the galactic equator
2.) our sun will be having its solar maximum
3.) the precission of the equinox will be happening
4.) we will be in the new age of Pisces
5.) entering an area of space known as the photon belt
6.) the lowest point earth's magnetic field has ever reached
7.) the highest point earth's schuman resonance frequency has ever reached
It's not hard to tell from all this that there could be some major catastrophe's happening on earth, things like earthquakes, tsunami's, etc. Supposebly a pole shift will happen but we will shift into this higher dimension just before it happens. The evidence is all there to support those 7 things, so something will definately happen on this date.

There is also supposed to be a blast from the central sun of our galaxy which is going to upgrade our dna and consciousness.

I've done a lot of research on this date so the conclusion i arrive to is that yes its all true, there will be some major catastrophe's on earth however we will avoid them just in time as we jump to this higher dimension.

As for my abilities, i posted them back on page 28 if your interested.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
wow, u certainly have alot, for me, i hav always been trying telekinesis, but hav barely gotten anywere. But i tried other things and almost anything natural(water,fire,wind,storms and of course lightning) can move at my command. And yes i agree with the mayan prophecy now but i will be 18 wen that happens. Mayb too young? idk. hav u controlled ur powers yet? cuz i am starting to see som control, but not enough. any ideas?

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I think the younger you are when the 2012 thing happens the better. It is said that some of us will cross over to the higher dimension while others wont. The one's that probably wont will be the older generation who weren't very open-minded. I also think that the people who have experienced some sort of psychic power before, will gain better control over this power as the time approaches.

The only powers i can control at the moment is being an empath and being able to manipulate subtle energies. I can feel the difference between negative and positive energy, and I am good with sending out different types of energies or having different types of energies come to me. The other power i have is a slight degree of macro/microkinesis where you can change the outcome of a future event. I use it as much as possible, mostly when driving... i will make traffic lights turn green and stay green, make cars move out of the way, etc. I am also very intuitive and get alot of gut instincts, and usually know whats going to happen before it does. So that's all the ones i can control at the moment, but i believe as we approach 2012 all my powers will come back.

To me, the only power you need is mind-over-matter. Because once you have this, you can do anything you can imagine with your mind. So basically, all powers would stem from this one ability of having mind-over-matter. So if I could give you (or anyone for that matter) advice on how to gain powers it would be to learn mind-over-matter. However, I don't think there's much information out there on how to do this, the only way i did it was from staying awake for so long that my mind got to the point where it is past tired.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eonnn

There is also supposed to be a blast from the central sun of our galaxy which is going to upgrade our dna and consciousness.

Thanks for the info, there is definetly a lot of stuff happening on this date, anyway about this quote, is it just a guess, or do people know this, would the same thing happen to animals.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   
tht wud b pretty interesting. i hav always belived tht i was put on this earth for a reason, (example, my mom had ten miscarriages and only i came out), and i hav always done paranormal stuff. i am def interested in this and wud lyk to kno how i can help, i can manipulate water,fire,wind,lightning and i think i made it rain.
and im finally getting somewere wit telekenisis

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

Originally posted by Eonnn

Thanks for the info, there is definetly a lot of stuff happening on this date, anyway about this quote, is it just a guess, or do people know this, would the same thing happen to animals.

Not sure, I can't really remember where i heard that from but i did read this article once about 2012 and they said that each galaxy upgrades itself at specific intervals. After the birth of a galaxy around 30 million years later on the central sun gives the first upgrade, then 60 million years the next, and so on. We are supposed to be coming up to the next upgrade in 2012.

At the moment, the way i help is to raise peoples consciousness and awareness about these type of things, and always try to put out a good positive vibe, never dwelling on or stimulating negativity. I think it is only a matter of time before something extraordinary happens and sooner or later we will have psychic powers be it through an evolution of consciousness, or through technology.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   
idk, i just idk. this is lyk so much info for me, i mean i belive it and everything, i mean, i hav powers. (btw im part mayan.) i kno dis is crazy, but i remember EVERY SINGLE dream tht i hav, and every 3 dreams is bout me and my powers. i will look into mayan prophecy.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Hoping, I had a dream about telekenesis 2 nights ago. NEVER have I had a dream of recovering something natural yet latent. Ever.
I am in my room (A bad representation of it), I put my hand out and gesture a cigarette to roll to me. I say, Come. So simple it was.

Never have I had a dream about recovering a power I want so badly. I can remote view(click me & view my Thread w/JPG), though I feel that's a hell of a lot easier for humans than tele because your mind does not need to be "still" and thoughtless to R.V.

Advice or words of wisdom, hoping, regarding my dream?
What other dreams do u have that are interesting.
Godspeed

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Hi There....I don't think that these "powers" are new at all. I think that we live in an age where people are talking about them more and having a forum such as this makes it easier for people that have these "Gifts" to talk to eachother. Now, me......I don't have any of these......well, maybe I do and I just can't figure out how to manipulate them. I thinik it would be very cool to "hear" peoples thoughts or have the ability to Remote View. If anyone can help me.......that would be great. If not, I'm happy reading about what others can do. Either way, i very much appreciate being able to come to this site......Have a great 4th!!!!!!

Tac

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   
my dreams, r just basically tht, i always dream about me and my powers. to tatical jay. first off u gotta believe tht u do hav thm. and thn just practice. but tell me wht kind of powers wud u lyk to hav?

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   
anyone else still out with questions? or tht jsut wana talk regarding this topic?

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Delete

[edit on 17-7-2007 by BBrowning]

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I dont know what to say about this forum, sounds like fairy tales to me
from most user storys at least.

I will be sure to post though when i see some paranormal stuff happen (watch i jinx myself) They guy stole my left eye from 20 ft away !!! nah I just spectical.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I DONT THINK SO!
I have allready read a lot of this "blog stories!",and i say:BRAVO for those who don't have those powers that they write!!!because i can say too that i m "one of them"but i dont,thats what i think!!but do you all have true evidence like a selfmade movie?!or something els that can prove it!!!NO NOBODY HAS IT!!
so if you all believe this nonsence,then send me a prove on my email adress beltan@telenet.be and PROVE IT!

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join