It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About Real-Life Super-Powers

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   
there is no such thing as superpowers
come on prove it to me

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by manzoor
there is no such thing as superpowers
come on prove it to me

Why would anyone need to prove anything to you. If they have anything, why would they need to prove it to you. The ego would be the only reason i could think of, but anyone with anything, as described here should know the ego is a bad thing for these sorts of things.

SO you should go and try to wind up someone elses ego. Do you have to prove anything you know to anyone else, so why ask it of them. What does your laughter icon, make there ego want to show you anything. That laughter icon is your problem not anyone that is here.

If you do not believe thats your problem.

[edit on 6/26/2007 by andy1033]

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   
dont get stressy because im giving my opinion yea i want proof so do billions of others i have seen all these powers on tv but they can be explained as a hoax or cg unless some guy comes to me and shows me something amazing then ill beleave but for now its bogus

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
your rite, on tv its crap. but think bout it scientifically, there are about 6.5 billion people in the world u dont think that a handful of us are genetically different? the human genome project has discovered that we are changing at a much faster pace than people think. in fact, there hav already been genetic changes and mutations that have been for good.Yes, most mutations by radiation are horrible and will u scarred for life. but in some cases there are good, in fact a man once gained two-fold his muscle mass overnite after being exposed to much radiation. Apart from mutations, some genetic coding has happened to other people. lyk in italy a family doesnt hav to worry about cholestoral, y? because of ONE genetic change in their dna.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by manzoor
dont get stressy because im giving my opinion yea i want proof so do billions of others i have seen all these powers on tv but they can be explained as a hoax or cg unless some guy comes to me and shows me something amazing then ill beleave but for now its bogus

Ask any true remote viewer, what happens to them when they become that extra. They should loose interest in things like proving anything to any one, and material things on a certain level.

If you are so sucked into the material world, why bother. I would never want to insult people who claim this and that because it sounds weird to the majority. Democracy is mob rule, and who is to say the majority are right.

Any way its got nothing to do with me, i just would like for people to come here to at least have some positive things being said about this stuff. Some that come here are overwelmed about what they experience and they do not need to prove anything to any one. People just need to know that someone out there has similar experiences, and not heed replies like prove this and prove that.

I say anyone that comes here, with experiences that they have should be able to come here and understand more about what they are going through.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
so in conclusion, read my first topic and anybody please reply

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
For anyone that thinks this stuff is bull and they need it proven, i will give you another example.

Have you ever known anyone people thought may be gay. You know what people try on them, to see if they are interested in this girl or not. It is like an endless trap, because by there definition there are always better looking females. Why is it that people think it would prove someone is gay or not.

The reason i give this example is because the sceptics look at it the wrong way, they want this proof and that proof, but what ever proof they get they cannot accept and they will always want something better in evidence. I hope you understand now why i gave the analogy of the gay man, because it is similar. With a man not interested in females why do people test to see if they are interested in females. What proof do you get, by him blanking 1 female when you will just say there are better looking females.

If a man is not interested in females he is not interested in females, he does not need to prove it all his life. And the same goes for this thread, a person who believes he or she has something does not need to prove it to any body, for the least point it is no ones business, and like the male not interested in females, it is unprovable.

I hope you understand where i am going, because this proof thing is an endless cycle, and no evidence is enough.

[edit on 6/26/2007 by andy1033]

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Ok two things,
one,
you cant' disprove beyond a shadow of a doubt that superpowers don't exist unless you test everyone alive, which would never end because by the time your done with the first lot, if you haven't died already, there would be a world full of new people to test. It becomes like trying to disprove the existance of god, you can't. BTW i don't want this to turn into a debate about the existance of god, so don't reply to that i was just making a point that you can't disprove that superpowers don't exist.

Second, this is only to Hoping
Yes I know what you feel like when you say you feel out of place, ive been getting that feeling alot throughout my life, like i was born into the wrong time like i was supposed to live in sometime in the past or future, or something like that. I have no idea why, nor do you i suppose, but at the moment I'm just trying to understand why i feel out of place.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   
i kno y i feel out of place, and i do kno that i am out of place, thats y i came here. to see if there are others lyk me

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by hoping
i kno y i feel out of place, and i do kno that i am out of place, thats y i came here. to see if there are others lyk me

i have that felling too. but i also have the felling that we are here and have been given that ablilites for a reason, a very ggod reason. things take time to reveal their meanig. so all we have to do is wait, i guess.

hey has anyone heard of the new superpower building in clearwater florida??? or what its for? i have read so many websties saying so many different things, i really want to know is it just a name or is it to reveal people like us???

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
what builindg are u talking about? i live close to their! and wht are ur abilities?

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   
ok, i just found the building look it up on Wikipedia.org

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   
hey hoping i can see the future, some telepahty, working on telekensis,aura detection. what are yours

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
some telepathy, working on telekinises,, but not getting #, hav moved water before and hav moved fire before. what r u diong to practice telekiniess cuz i aint getting nowere with tht.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
im not getting anywere fast i have stop things that people have thrown at me but i cant call on it at any time im trying though

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
yo, i hav moved stuff before, but wen i actually try nothing. did u find the building? its pretty weird but i live close so i will giv a visit. since wen hav u discovereed ur abilities?

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   
i found the building in a super power search just like how i found this website. and i have known about my powers for about 2 years now

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   
hey hoping do you have any superpower friends

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
i mit hav two, but not sure, always aware thought looking for more. one of them is my best friend. as much as he kinda doesnt belive, its amazing wht he can do, for example we were jumping from roofs to roofs, he mislanded a jump from a second story to a second story, went backwards and landed stragiht on his head, as fictional as this mit seem, he got up and was ok. in addition to this we always play with fire(which is y i tryed controlling it) and we always pllay daredevil games. We put a bunch of alcohol into a cup and lit it. Soon i tried putting my hand in, ouch, after a millisecond, i was burend on my hand, thn he tried and to even his surprise he kept his hand there for about 7 seconds before removing it and being completly unharmed. do u hav any superpower friends and at what age did u discover ur powers?

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   
i mit hav two, but not sure, always aware thought looking for more. one of them is my best friend. as much as he kinda doesnt belive, its amazing wht he can do, for example we were jumping from roofs to roofs, he mislanded a jump from a second story to a second story, went backwards and landed stragiht on his head, as fictional as this mit seem, he got up and was ok. in addition to this we always play with fire(which is y i tryed controlling it) and we always pllay daredevil games. We put a bunch of alcohol into a cup and lit it. Soon i tried putting my hand in, ouch, after a millisecond, i was burend on my hand, thn he tried and to even his surprise he kept his hand there for about 7 seconds before removing it and being completly unharmed. do u hav any superpower friends and at what age did u discover ur powers?

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join