It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About Real-Life Super-Powers

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   
weird....

and i never really thought about this since it happens all the time, but like every couple minutes or more i get these surges of "energy" through my whole body, but it just goes from my shoulders down to my feet and is gone..... can anyone explain that? or also how its near impossible for me to get cold? i went out last winter in the snow with just shorts and some sandals to get the mail and felt fine.....

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I HAVE A PREMAUTURE COLIN LIKE ELDER HIGH SCHOOL

[edit on 6-3-2007 by SWM101]

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Astral City
I have met many many people in my life that I would classify as having "super-powers" from psy-vampires to people who can heal wounds that even modern science can't, they are out there.

Personally, I have limited psych ablitiy, projection, energy balls ect. and I am working daily to hoan my skills. I also have a good empathic sense, I can feel deciently well what others are, while I don't know if this is a super power it does help in negotiations.

My girlfriend on the other hand is truly gifted, she can manipulate her energies to the point of being able to sling energy balls and knock people over with them. She is also one of the most naturally powerful Wiccans I have ever met.

Together when we sit circle and such the combine energies can go so far as to tell lightning exactly where to strike, it's quite amazing.

Blessed Be
~Astral

Ehm.....I really, REALLY hope your joking...There is 'super-natural' then there is just plain insanity, sorry my friend X)

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 07:17 AM
link   
To go all the way back to the first page, as a new user, I was curious if the group had been created yet? I've always had a very..developed mind and find myself with a variety of abilities, yet no one to talk to about them. I would be extremely appreciative if anyone could help me in getting into such a thread or private group.

Sorry if this an oober newb post, but its my first one...heh

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   
(spacebar.broken)
Everyone.in.my.immediate.family(mom,dad,myself)Have.slight.telepathic.abbilitys.and.clairvoyance.I.myself.have.many.times.dreamt.the.future.

Nip

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   
wasn't there something written somewhere about some guy named Jesus?

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   
yup there was also something written about people named Buddha, Alah, Mary Magdeline, Clifford, Charlie Brown, and many more.

[edit on 14-3-2007 by acapablemind]

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Hey, er.. I'm new to this forum.. er.. yeah. HAHA..

Well, the weird thing is.. I can create illusions, but then there isn't any noise.. I think that means I'm converting sound into light...

In fact, I used to whistle when in bed so I could give myself light.. does anyone do anything similar/could help me with such an issue?

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I've personally never experienced anything like this, but you should google Light Children. Other than that, I have no advice for you friend. I don't know of a person that can create illusions. Sorry i can't be more help...

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I'm 19 and recently my dreams and feelings, like things such as dreed or happiness, have been coming real.
I think I might be developing some precognitive abilities, this seems to be happening more and more frequently, I have even begun to be able to predict what my close friends and family will say before they do.
My question is has anyone else around here had these sort of experiences and if so were they the start of powers or the extent of them.

I have also done some research on other things that have been happening and this is what I found, but these could be coincidence in my zealousness to find out more.
But what I think i also have is:
- Retrocognition
- slight remote viewing
- and as mentioned before telepathy
- although my strength appears to be precognition

The parent of a friend of mine who seemd says she can sense energies has told my friend that she sensed something different about me, so am I lead to believe that what I have been experiencing is more than coincidence.

I also would like to ask if anyone would know how i could develope these powers as i am really lost, as I have only begun to notice them over the last six months or so. Except for the precognition with emotion, thats been going on ever since in was in early highschool.

I would appreciate a response from anyone but I would greatly welcome that of someone experienced in a field similar to mine.

By the way I apologize if my being a newbie on site upsets any balance of anything currently underway.

[edit on 17-3-2007 by Cyphon]

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   
ok, ever since i have first written on this site i have been checking out stuff at PsiPog.net, and i think i answered my question about the enrgy surges....

well, i was trying to make a psi-ball, but i couldnt "feel" any energy through my body, so i skipped the whole part on the energy and went to the part on making it "appear" before you. i just pictured it and it was already before me, and i was already able to make it far away from me, so i think the "adrenaline" rushes are really "psi" rushes so i think my body auto-replenishes my amount, or stabilizes it. Because energy drinks, candy, or caffeine dont affect how "hyper" i am, or anything. i am EXACTLY the same before and after, so i think it stabilizes every couple minutes.

I know this may sound weird (weirder than this whole thing lol) but can anyone change their own shape? like.... from human to wolf...... by any chance....

U2U me,
Vv (or just reply here xP)

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I've experienced retrocognition once. Though it was very vivid, and I later found out accurate, I wouldn't consider it an ability as much as a some sort of metaphysical fluke. I've seen ghosts on several occasions, but again, I wouldn't consider that anything more than being....I dunno.."spiritually inept". I've had numerous occasions of brief telepathy and pre-cog type stuff, but again never on command or controllable.

One thing I think I can claim as an ability is that in the right state of mind I'm able to "sculpt" the clouds. That's really the best way I can think of describe it; being able to control the shape of clouds and form them as I see fit. I guess that it could be some basic telekenesis, after all clouds are only a mist blowing in the wind.

Maybe some of you have a similar ability. I posted a topic not long ago about this, but there were no replies. There's a more in-depth description there: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Is there any one in Portland Oregon that has powers? Please reply!

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   
it is possible in my opinion to do anything even walk through solid walls the only problem is.... you have to be literaly out of your mind to do it no im not talking about out of body experiences im talking about becoming one with everything but this is no easy task only a few thousand people have done this and i mean ever the trick is to meditate everyday for years then perhaps after 1 perhaps after 1000 meditations you will begin to learn oneness and once you can do this instantly you can do anything levitate walk through walls become phykick.Text Blue

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I wish I had Not-There Man's superpower.
I hate it when people notice me or look at me
when I don't want to be seen / noticed.

On a more serious note , I have kinda sorta tried "magic" myself a couple of times and it felt always felt weird but others said this is natural as your body is just getting used to the new stuff you're trying to pull with it.
( or something along those lines )

Psi-balls , experimenting with lucid dreaming / dream control , and trying to be unseen / "invisible" is what I've been attempting.

I daydream about teleportation but I haven't really tried to "seriously" attempt it , if it's even possible to do so.... I'd love to be able to "fly" too , both in my dreams and in "the real world".

Whenever I experiment with psi-ball stuff , I do feel "charged up" in a way , if I accidentally take too much energy I start to feel lightheaded and warm.
I've yet to "see" any psi-balls or even really feel a heaviness so I guess I'm not doing something right or something. Even when I try to imagine a ball of energy in my hand and try to see it , I can't / don't see it. *sigh*

I meditate and stuff but probably not as much as I should.

[edit on 8-4-2007 by k24601]

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Hey i don't know what you guys think about this but replies would be appreciated
I wondered what you think about the power of real human flight

I had a really, i mean really vivid flying dream the other night, i've never had a flying dream ever before so it was very new to me, and i'm not really a person who regularly has weird unexplanable experiences or anything, but my dreams are always quite strange and I thought it might be a precognative vision of my future potentially.

I was with someone but i cant remember who (as i normally forget my dreams when i wake up) but i remember that he was trying to teach me how to fly, i can remember that i had to hold a certain emotion which in this case was anger, as soon as i did this i lifted straight into the sky effortlessly, and then when i became happy and amazed about it, changing the emotion, i came back down to the ground, afterwhich i woke up.
Even though it was last night, and taking into account that the 'flying dream' is a common dream for people, i had a few meagar attempts at focusing my energy in an attempt to lift myself off the ground, while looking directly at the sky (as in my dream),but i really don't know how to go about it; whether i should picture myself flying, or try to force myself off the ground, try to use a certain emotion etc; it really does feel like i have the potential for this ability but i just cant unlock it, as I said I only had this dream last night so its still early days.

I would really value any replys and opinions from you guys as to whether this was just a crazy realistic dream and that i should leave it, or how i should go about training myself to do this if it is a true possibility
, i would especially from anyone who genuinly has the ability to levitate objects or manipulate their energy.

[edit on 11-4-2007 by Nukesacomin]

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   
hi i have read many of the replies on this post and love the ideas i think a site for people like us can open up so many possibilities to help the wrlod and maybe in return be accepted

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   
hey i heard that there was a site for physics' and i would love to join it.
i cant really control my powers and dont have visions very often but when i do they are very accurate u2u me with ALL info

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Ok, so i've always knew that there was something odd about me, When I was 15 I dreamed about this girl, and I only knew her one month after i had the dream. And sometimes I can tell that I've saw things in my dreams weeks after, but, last friday something really weird happened,

Actually it was until then that I started researching, It was a friday afternoon, I have a rutine, I go with my friends either to the movies or to a bar, but this particular friday I decided to stay I wasnt sure why but I did, and I received a call from a girl i've never met on my life, she was from a different city and a cousin of mine gave her my number, anyway she invited me to a bar, so I went, and after that she told me she had a family party, and I was invited, so i went, and it was exactly midnight when I remembered about ten to fifteen seconds of what happened next, nothing really spectacular but i actually remembered 15 seconds of unknown people partying, So I went straight home, I read about it online and I think I have premonitions.

And also to add an extra creepiness last friday was friday 13.

I wish someone with similar power could like talk with me cause I'm kind of freaked out and I've got no one to talk about this. I've already accepted I'm different but I really wish I could control it. any way thanks to anyone that bothers to read this...

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I don't have any powers of any kind, but I've always hoped that I would, or if not me then someone. This is extremely interesting and I don't see any reason why any of you would speak falsely, so I'm going to believe you. As I mentioned, I myself don't have any powers, but I have some ideas that could lead to a more technological strength. That I will save for a more suitable place than the mystical forums. Oh, and this is my 1st post and I'm liking this site

new topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join