It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXCLUSIVE: Alert Issued for 17 Afghan Military Members AWOL From U.S. Air Force Base

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by guavas

Wel corse dey did!1

I iz just a dum murikan compaird tu dem fohks en der wite hose!

I r jus get don murrieinn mah sizter and dis Ohbamah iz goen on bout BEEPEE gotta pey up commpennsayshunz tah plurg up dat whole dey maid in da guhlf.

I unno whut sem bitz er paiper iz gonnadoo ta stop der oil frum eetin all da skrimps frum da wahtar, buht Oberma iz da prezdent, he gunno no whut to do amirite?

Edit: This is my impression of what the feds must think of the citizens, not of what I think the citizens are actually like. >.>

[edit on 18-6-2010 by draevin]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
So 17 Afghans go missing over the course of a few years.
Missing from inside Texas?
If I was anyone of them would I want to be wandering around inside Texas?
Maybe in the day, with a local , never at night with a buddy or alone.
Me, an Afghan, in Texas?
Me, an Afghan in Texas drinking at a club?, a strip club? hitting on big breasted women of USA?, while Sam Houston's grandson watches?
Oh hell no, I'd be safer throwing lit matches at a gas can while wearing a hair suit.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
you can check my old place of work. All arabs stick together.......

According to timewave zero something is supposed to happen early july.

Just crazy....

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I want to know who is gonna be held responsible for this mess? Either way if they mean harm or not this is a clear fail on the governments behalf. A fail of many lately. Maybe their Obama's special little muslim friends? Has anyone checked the Whitehouse yet? According to Glenn Beck the president is in danger right, in danger of the communist scumbags he surrounds himself with, Bill Ayers, Andy Stern an ugly sob if I ever saw one, that crazy black guy from California? The list goes on and on.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Neat!

While American families who pay their bills and are taxed everytime they purchase something, or get a paycheck

The US military is spending millions to train Afghani pilots to go back an protect the poppy fields for the American Military drug trafficking machine, backed of course by the CIA, and DEA.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I dont know...
But let's wait 3-4 days and let us see eh?

It does fit in with the whole "blackjack" thing...

I mean.. if you can put pieces together...
It really isnt that hard to see what the picture is turning into...
Unless your blinders are on, by choice or not.

again, I don't know...
But I think we should strap ourselves in for the ride if indeed the ride is going to take off.

Certainly seems that way....

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Over two years? Well, I'd say they are probably out somewhere enjoying the U.S. Maybe they were sitting around doing their job one day and thought "Man, this is BS". Maybe they just didn't want to go back to Afghanistan. When Karzai and his guards visited Ft. Campbell the soldiers were a wee bit stunned by things like the PX and the Commissary. It could be these guys just didn't want to go back, they liked the U.S. and wanted to stay.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53
you can check my old place of work. All arabs stick together.......

Afghans are not arabs. There are several groups in the area. The biggest ethnic group is Pashtun.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Well, we do need something to steer the people away from constant oil footage, don't we? But as for a possible false flag coming (as some here have mentioned) I don't think using Afghans as patsies is going to do any good, cuz: A) We already over dere, man! B) Trained by the U.S. military on a U.S. military base...wouldn't look too good, eh?
My guess is that the lure of Sonic burgers and strip clubs is too great and the boys couldn't resist.
I'm sure something is in the works, however, as Wussington D.C. has to find a way to get the people behind a war with Iran. You know.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

So it seems to me that there could be REAL terrorists attacks real soon in the good old USA.

That or those people were brought in exactly for that and are black ops financed by the CIA...

Who knows... it does seems bad... false-flag or not, it seems people will probably die because of this.

WHY DON'T YOU TRAIN THOSE PEOPLE IN AFGHANISTAN to begin with? Why bring them over?

This stinks.

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Do you guys actually read the source article? This is a TOTAL of 17 over a 2 year period! Most of them have been arrested or deported and the rest likely came here just to start a new life, which is not uncommon.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
This is certainly interesting!!

Why put out the ALERT! now if these jokers have been on the lamb for the past 2 years!?

The critical 48 hours has long been over and these guys have easily melted into our society. I'll bet My money that they are in a college town where someone would never give them a second look. Throw a backpack over your shoulder and your good to go...

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

great avatar, hahaha tempting to copy it

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by shortyboy

More than likely, contrary to what many of you seem to want to think, these guys are wanting to live in America, not blow it up. I know, that is extremely hard for some of you to consider, but do it anyway, it is mind expanding.

Twenty years ago I was talking to the yound Afgan that had leased my local convenience store. Get that, twenty years ago! At that time he had helped thirty-one family members to come to this country. (Were any of them terrorists determined to undermine and destroy our system? I doubt it. This part of Texas is still intact.)

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
You give them a taste of what it is like here in the US and they don't want to be sent back to Afghanistan.

Not surprised. But I would be shocked if they actually did do this to cause problems. 99.999999% outcome: They want to live here.

[edit on 18-6-2010 by Takamuri]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I have a question. Does anyone know when the next test firing of a nuclear weapon off the coast is?

They are not going to bring these people into the public eye NOW unless something is about to happen. It must be big if they are already pointing fingers, and that is exactly what this is.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrsdudara
I have a question. Does anyone know when the next test firing of a nuclear weapon off the coast is?

The US has not test fired any nuclear weapons, above or below ground, since 1992.

en.wikipedia.org...

Underground Tests in the United States continued till 1992 (its last nuclear testing), the Soviet Union in 1990, the United Kingdom in 1991, and both China and France in 1996. After adopting the Comprehensive Test Ban Treaty in 1996, all of these states have pledged to discontinue all nuclear testing. Non-signatories India and Pakistan last tested nuclear weapons in 1998.

[edit on 18-6-2010 by Takamuri]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Takamuri

Yes you are right, but that was not the point I was getting at. About this time of the year last year, they tested the whole program, my understandig is this is not unusual. They just dont use "real" nuclear weapons. They test the system from begining to end. What I am saying is there were nuclear missiles that went missing a while back. What if something gets switched, a miscommunication or what have you, that leads to an acutal nuclear missile being shot off....accidently on purpose...oops

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by warpcrafter

BINGO!!! This has been happenning, over a TWO YEAR PERIOD, and we are JUST learning about it. I wonder WHEN their "security badges" expire- or if anyone REALLY checks those things, anyway."Oh, he's got a badge, he's one of us."
This operation, REEKS, of "military intelligence".
At the VERY SAME TIME, when American Gun owners, and returning Vetrans, are being classified as "high-risk terrorist threats", OUR GOVERNMENT, has gone into enemy territory (REAL ENEMIES, DURING A REAL WAR), and brought into our very own MILITARY bases, people who are certainly NOT here- to help us- you know- REAL ENEMIES. People, who actually cut a prisoners head-off, on video, as a publicity stunt.
I am certainly NOT a person, to paint any group with a broad brush- but, fercryingoutloud, it appears that our "government" is doing everything it can, to destroy our country. Economically, Industrially, Ecologically, Financially, and in REALITY, destroy US as a country.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

"They disappeared over the course of the last two years, and none in the last three months."

Oh my god breaking news. lol Fox.

>FoxNews.com has learned
That's progress.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Has anyone even bothered to check the local 7-11's and Circle-K's, they're probably behind a counter right now, serving up those Delicious Mystery Meat Dogs, placing them lovingly into those paper/foil bags with their Bare Hands Yum

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join