It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXCLUSIVE: Alert Issued for 17 Afghan Military Members AWOL From U.S. Air Force Base

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Could be they saw a chance to get away from the violence in their country and found jobs, settled down and got a house in the suburbs..

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
people there are minerals in afghanistan, we need a reason to annihilate its population and start mining. this terrorist thing is bullet proof, we can invade any country we want as long as someone says they have terrorist there.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
All I can say is that ...: INSIDE job

please, it is impossible for the us to really just loose 17 people that may be a risk ... IMPOSSIBLE!!! they freaking search the whole INTERNET for threats, but they wouldnt check out foreign people with access to security installations ?

give me a break ... please ... I am not that ignorant

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I'd like to add an opinion:

Perhaps these AWOL people were granted asylum, secretly for helping with matters overseas. This could be a real possibility, seeing the time frame of all them going missing. Trying to keep it quiet, one every month or two goes missing.

Of course, the false flag angle is more believable than anything.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I can't believe nobody else is picking up on this thread...

Seems like a PRIME TIME for a false flag!!!!

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ultrageek
I'd like to add an opinion:

Perhaps these AWOL people were granted asylum, secretly for helping with matters overseas. This could be a real possibility, seeing the time frame of all them going missing. Trying to keep it quiet, one every month or two goes missing.

Of course, the false flag angle is more believable than anything.

Could be.

Or they can obviously find and infiltrate.....if so bol/

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Good find! The fact that is an exclusive to Fox News is even more reason to suspect the false flag setup.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
well, it seems natural that people are turning up their noses at this news considering the blackjack fiasco last year...but the dates were always for this year...even the counters were for this year.
seems its all being set up "quite nicely." and i think if they are going to do a false flag, now is the time, they can't wait til say...next year...
it seems that things are so tense right now that things will boil over naturally if they don't initiate things and take control now.
and who will warn their friends and family...who will believe the very few who see the inevitable false flag in the shadows...NO one. because of all the times before...guess all those other "events" had and served their purpose after all.

i am willing to recognize that i may be way off base...

but it *seems* like it is being set up pretty conveniently and right before the blackjack dates. i know i wouldn't want to be in any major city this next month...especially those listed in blackjack. :/

seems "we" are right about everything...and unfortunately the nut-case conspiracy theorists are actually being proven right...

buckle up, friends.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Oh good lord not another one.

I wonder how they will blame this one on too much freedom once they figure out how they messed it up.

On another note, what is up with our government's inability to check people out? What the hell is going on?

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by PayMeh
All I can say is this....

Only the US would deem it necessary to create a program like this. Why anyone has to come here to a central physical location in order to learn English is beyond me. Have they not heard of Rosetta Stone??

Kabul University teaches English, they studied in English before America ruined Afghanistan through Proxy war.

Second line

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
It seems like a nonstory, made into a story just to fill space and create panic.

There was another such story recently discussed on here. the one where they equate fighting ability with depth of voice. They failed to mention the logical association between testosterone, voice depth, muscle mass, and aggression.

If there were even 17 soldiers that went missing, i would bet that all but a handful are living a more hedonistic life than allowed under Mullah Omar.

However, if they do plan a false flag, wait until after July 9th, when i go to Schlitterbahn. I love that wave river almost as much as the lazy river.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I see this as just a CYA "Cover your @rse"
story for the feds if something DOES go down
and they need scapegoats.

Kinda runs parallel with 9/11 in that fact.

Yes I would be looking for false flag
very shortly. Maybe Blackjack is gonna
be blamed on Afghanistan.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I think over the time frame it is more of a case of the boys not wanting to leave for the wilds of home when theyve seen what is possible here....
I dont blame them for jumping ship....
At least a thousand hispanics do the same every 24 hrs...
AMEREEEKA!
is no false flag is AMEREEEKA
Theyre probably working for airport security in the mid west....

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
So Operation Blackjack seems to be on the mark. Isn't it June 22 or something like that?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Can we expect to see 17 planes hit 17 buildings now ?

second line this..
third etc..

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Whats up with all these "false flag" calls!?? Can someone explain why this will lead to a false flag? Is it because you still think that 9/11 was a false flag and the afghan connection? After reading the article I don't see any false flag, as did I when I did real research on the events of 9/11.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by double_frick

Excuse me, lm not a nutcase.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
my god, some of the reasons they went awol are just paranoid delusion ffs they probadly went awol to get away from afghanistan and nothing more lol false flag crap geez

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Burgo
my god, some of the reasons they went awol are just paranoid delusion ffs they probadly went awol to get away from afghanistan and nothing more lol false flag crap geez

Why were they brought to America to learn English ^^

But you could be right, they could have been American spies in Afghanistan, they were probably given the promise of living in the US if they co-operated.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
It is indeed a sad day when it's difficult to discern legitimate headlines from Onion articles.

I weep for humanity - if there were ever such a thing to begin with.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join