It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXCLUSIVE: Alert Issued for 17 Afghan Military Members AWOL From U.S. Air Force Base

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   

EXCLUSIVE: Alert Issued for 17 Afghan Military Members AWOL From U.S. Air Force Base

www.foxnews.com

A nationwide alert has been issued for 17 members of the Afghan military who have gone AWOL from a Texas Air Force base where foreign military officers who are training to become pilots are taught English, FoxNews.com has learned.

The Afghan officers and enlisted men have security badges that give them access to secure U.S. defense installations, according to the lookout bulletin, "Afghan Military Deserters in CONUS [Continental U.S.]," issued by Naval Criminal Investigative Service in Dallas, and obtained by FoxNews.com.
(visit the link for the full news article)

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
So it seems to me that there could be REAL terrorists attacks real soon in the good old USA.

That or those people were brought in exactly for that and are black ops financed by the CIA...

Who knows... it does seems bad... false-flag or not, it seems people will probably die because of this.

WHY DON'T YOU TRAIN THOSE PEOPLE IN AFGHANISTAN to begin with? Why bring them over?

This stinks.

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

They were attending DLI at Lackland AFB. That facility has been there for years. I imagine that if the USAF decided to set up the same type of facility similiar in A-Stan, someone would complain about the waste of money.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
All I can say is this....

Only the US would deem it necessary to create a program like this. Why anyone has to come here to a central physical location in order to learn English is beyond me. Have they not heard of Rosetta Stone??

+21 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
The article says they disappeared over the course of two years, and none in the last three months. So why is this just now becoming breaking news? They might as well put FALSE FLAG ATTACKS INCOMING on the front pages of all the newspapers. What arrogance.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Correct me if I'm wrong but according to the article I read they went missinf over the course of the last two years. If so why wait so long to issue a bulletin I mean really two years? Why would something be in place to alert peoples attention if say 2 or 3 days passes and these people don't show up for class?

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by warpcrafter

We must be on the same wavelength lmao!!!

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by PayMeh
Only the US would deem it necessary to create a program like this. Why anyone has to come here to a central physical location in order to learn English is beyond me. Have they not heard of Rosetta Stone??

Dude, DLIELC has been around for years. If I remember correctly, the rumor was Gaddafi was taught English there.

And yes, Rosetta Stone is nice, but nothing beats learning the language from native speakers in their country.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Two years??? wow, no wonder we cant find osama,,,,it takes 2 years just to notice an AWOL case.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
They can speak English...they were at lang. school.

They have been missing for two years.

This is sobering news.

I counted six replies on the two year thing.

[edit on 17-6-2010 by whiteraven]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
This is the most asinine thing I've seen in quite a very long time. TPTB are obviously desperate with their backs against the wall. My vision is obstructed by another ugly false flag. Go back to sleep though people, this is just an honest mistake.

S&F!

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Pretty sure they'll find them in one of the topless joints in the area.

That is where I would be if I was a Afghani allowed in the U.S. for a few weeks.

Heck,what are they going to do,send them to Afghanistan?

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Ha ha.... i smell afalse flag lurking. I predict there will be a terrorist strike in the USA on the 4th of July, the perps will be named as the Afghans who went AWOL from the US bases and where killed flying jets into the whitehouse. I also predict that those same Afghans will be found well and alive at home in their villages living normal lives and unaware they had even step foot in the USA EVER by the BBC. This will be after about 2 years, 3 more invasions and another 1 million civilians killed by the coalition.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I wouldn't doubt now or soon after that they link the BP spill on them.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oneolddude
Pretty sure they'll find them in one of the topless joints in the area.

That is where I would be if I was a Afghani allowed in the U.S. for a few weeks.

Heck,what are they going to do,send them to Afghanistan?

I believe that more than any false flag crap!

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Is this from the onion?

if it is then lol.www.theonion.com...

No I guess not! Funny read on missing Afghans.

[edit on 17-6-2010 by whiteraven]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
No no no...now that they have discovered between 1-3 trillion in raw metal resources like Lithium, cobalt gold etc...IN Afghanistan....why not have a nice lil terror attack in the US giving us plenty of reason to take another 10 years looking for the perps (potentially escaping by fishing trawler back to the mideast, then by spice caravan over the mountains) back in Afghanistan all the while having Haliburton build any number of fat mining operations to lease out to Intel...who then get to greedy and mine too deep, causing some great conflagration that loops the world into another unending blame game ala'BP

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
EXCLUSIVE: Alert Issued for 100,000 US Military Members AWOL From Afghan. Air Force Base.

Last seen running amock around Afghanistan like wild apes pretending to be humans.

Considered exteremely dangerous - do not approach!

Feed with caution.

Afghanistan wants freedom from apes but apes just keep coming.

link   
[edit on 17-6-2010 by shortyboy]

link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

More like they allowed some Islamic militants free reign of the U.S. I would expect another false flag in the next 6mo's to a year give or take a year. 9/11 all over again.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join