It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXCLUSIVE: Alert Issued for 17 Afghan Military Members AWOL From U.S. Air Force Base

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Oneolddude

Kind've what I was thinking. They got a taste of our culture firsthand and said the Hell with going back and flying around over rocks.
If they went missing in a reasonably short period of time I'd be more concerned.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by whiteraven
They can speak English...they were at lang. school.
They have been missing for two years.
This is sobering news.
I counted six replies on the two year thing.

Agreed. They have already assimilated into the population, voted, and probably are in their final planning stage for the big one.
I also found it interesting that the AF states," none in the last three months." What could they possibly be inferring about? What catastrophe has happened within the last three months that would look like a terrorist achievement (Gulf oil well leak?)?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

WHY DON'T YOU TRAIN THOSE PEOPLE IN AFGHANISTAN to begin with?

Why bring them over?

Hey maybe they just went out to a strip club for a few drinks.

I'm sure they'll show up sooner or later.

What's everyone worried about?

Isn't the NSA spying on every American and the CIA paying off enough informants to know whats really going on inside this foriegn country called America?

[edit on 18-6-2010 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Really? Really? Breaking news? Over the last couple years some Afghanis escaped? This stinks of fish.
Seeeeriouslyyyyy!? I am so So SO sick of this "terrorist threat" and war bs. I seriously wish that TPTB would stop playing their stupid little cryptic mind games and just get it the EFF over with! You can tell the world through the idiot box from your gold plated, diamond encrusted, bluetooth enabled, shiatsu massage giving thrones, "yes we're here, yes we're controlling everything you read, watch, and listen to. Youre all idiots and we win." Then much to their surprise we can storm their fancy little castles, burn their Bentleys, spit on their tennis courts and be done with the whole lot of 'em. This beating around the bush game is so stupid. Drunk on power is a correct term. They are obviously WASTED. Grow some kahungas. You lose either way. Theres 6 billion of us and maybe 100 of them. People are afraid of them? Im not! They can bite my shiny metal ass. Im all for peace and love, but those asses get none of mine. Sigh. Good night.

/semi off-topic rant

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
They were brought to Amerika to become guinea pigs for the next big terror attack. Mk Ultra or the likes? Honestly, no really, HONESTLY how, HOW do FOREIGN MILITARY with SECURITY CLEARANCES go missing over 2 YEARS and NOW we hear about it?!?!?!? Obviously somebody wanted this info in the MSM for a specific reason. What could possibly be the reason for telling the public about this now? I have No frakin clue....Good luck and good night.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springheel Jack

how, HOW do FOREIGN MILITARY with SECURITY CLEARANCES go missing over 2 YEARS and NOW we hear about it?!?!?!?

These people probably don't even exist.

THis whole story sounds like propaganda and dis-information being pushed by the US government for who knows what purpose.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I say it sounds like Bush did it. It is certainly his fault. I mean they were in Texas, Bush is in Texas, they disappeared from Texas, Bush leaves Texas sometimes...Bush's fault!!!

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

These people probably don't even exist.

THis whole story sounds like propaganda and dis-information being pushed by the US government for who knows what purpose.

Exactly! Theres always a purpose. They think theyre being all awesome with their Elite-Jive as I like to call it.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Regardless of where these men are - you can be sure their passports will be found, intact, in close vicinity of the next 'terrorist attack' on the USA.

BAH!

They really do think American's are stupid huh.

And I'm not talking the Afghanies.

peace

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

true

whats the most amazing is that, WHY NOW?

... if this have happened this year, oK

but 2 years ago, I would like to hear possible explanations to it .... why now?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13

They really do think American's are stupid huh.

Sorry to be th one to tell ya, but

Most Americans are stupid.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   
why the hell would they let them on US Soil to begin with? are you SERIOUS?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   

well at least Obama thinks so
after his oval office oil speech.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Several Toronto Police uniforms missing after being sent to cleaners

Toronto Police sources have told 680News that over a dozen uniforms are missing after being sent out to be cleaned over the past few days. Police fear the uniforms could be used be people to misrepresent themselves as officers. Toronto Police public relations spokesperson Meaghan Gray told 680News she would not comment on the situation but said that security issues are always a concern. "Certainly during this G20 planning period we've asked for our corporate partners to be particularly aware of any of these situations and to report any cases immediately to us," Gray said. The thefts come less than two weeks before the G20 summit is to take place at the Metro Convention Centre.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   
As a previous poster said, it's a non-story. Fox is just trying to make us look for tan skinned individuals with a middle eastern accent and a former record in the armed services. I highly doubt anything comes of this.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Or maybe:
1) The Afghans were trained and returned home.
2) The story of them being missing was published so that they would be seen as a threat to the US and would be more easily approached by Taliban or other organizations.
3) The story is the signal for them to begin their covert operations / infiltrations in Afghanistan in order to locate various people wanted by the US.

Every coin has two sides you know.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Why posting this new now ? ...

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Well they could be the 17 "?'s" in the Operation Blackjack slideshow.......

www.abovetopsecret.com...

How convenient.

Some one please take an honest & logical look at this and tell me i'm a fool.
See I think I'm pretty smart but this bothers me being in the USA.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

This smells overly fishy. More fishy than the ocean... oh wait the ocean smells like oil now.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

well at least Obama thinks so
after his oval office oil speech.

CNN thought so too. They ran a story within the last 36 hours or so about his speech being too "professorial."

I noticed that CNN buried the article at the bottom of this new one praising his speech as being easy to understand.

Yeah, news outlets being unbiased my ass...

Altered CNN Article

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join