It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Do Not Exist!

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Aliens exist, now or in the future.

Even if it takes the time for life to develop and evolve in a couple million years, life on other plants WILL exist, at SOME point.

Or i could put it this way, PROVE to me, that aliens do not exist.

It is harder to prove they don't exist than do exist.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by hornum

I can see what your saying here, "seeing is believing".
But how can you POSSIBLY claim that somthing, in an infinate strech of time and space, does not exist.

[edit on 28-6-2010 by Willuminazi]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I really do not understand why people get so offended by the idea that intelligent aliens may not exist. Until we find some sort of life on another planet, then debating this subject is about as productive as arguing over how long a peice of string is.

Personally I do think there is life out there somewhere, but we'll either become extinct before we get to a point where we can have any sort of meaningful contact with aliens, or there's simply no practical way to communicate or travel over such huge distances.
The second one is probably the more likely explanation though as it would go someway to explaining why we've had no contact with civilizations that should be a few million years ahead of us technology wise.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I am quite positive that mankind is not the only intelligent species on this planet........

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Concept X
Aliens exist, now or in the future.

Even if it takes the time for life to develop and evolve in a couple million years, life on other plants WILL exist, at SOME point.

Or i could put it this way, PROVE to me, that aliens do not exist.

It is harder to prove they don't exist than do exist.

I would just like to point out a little problem I see in your reasoning! I mean no offense in what I say!

The burden of proof is on the one who makes the claim, not the other way around.

Personally, I think it is HIGHLY probable that life exists elsewhere int he universe, but I am not sure and I will not believe there is until we discover it. It is simply being honest.

Kind regards

[edit on 29-6-2010 by Hitotsumami]

[edit on 29-6-2010 by Hitotsumami]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
How ignorant is it to think the human species is the only being in this universe to exist!?
Do you know how many stars are in our own galaxy? We don't even know how many stars their are because there are so many
Sure we may not have physical evidence but think of how many people around the world have video taped a UFO, how many government officials have came out with books talking about their personal story's at Roswell, astronauts in space seeing lights flying in ways not even our technology can do! So everybody who has witnessed a UFO is just a lunatic even though billions of people have seen these ships or aliens
How is it possible that out of the immense number of galaxy's out there WE were the only ones to become civilized

I respect your opinion but maybe now you realize how dumb it was to start this thread, and BTW there is proof that they exist but its being covered up buy the powers that be.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

Can you please tell us what we're supposed to be seeing in that photograph? Is it one of those fun "magic eye" games?

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

You saw the aliens!! You misidentified them but you acknowledged that you saw something you could not understand. ALIENS. I can tell you what i see, i see dozens of heads peering out of apparentily empty air. I posted a aliens picture on your last thread. They were beside a picture frame. On a more serious note......they have faces.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bluebelle
Personally I do think there is life out there somewhere, but we'll either become extinct before we get to a point where we can have any sort of meaningful contact with aliens, or there's simply no practical way to communicate or travel over such huge distances.
The second one is probably the more likely explanation though as it would go someway to explaining why we've had no contact with civilizations that should be a few million years ahead of us technology wise.

Communication and travel over the vast distances involved in interplanetary travel is a problem almost solved by Terrestrial science now. You have quantum entanglement for communication; it been done in the lab, and won't be long before it can be used for long distance communications. You also have warp technology, and artificial gravity. While the warp tech doesn't seem to have been done in the lab yet, it would surprise me if there haven't been many expirments, the artificial gravity has been done in the lab, and from what I can understand, works rather well. It can even be used as a method of propulsion.

Check these out ...
www.hpcc-space.de...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
www.hpcc-space.de...
www.calphysics.org...

From what I can see it would seem that you will be knocking on ET's door soon if he doesn't knock on yours first.

Further, if Humans can figure this out, so can any intelligent species.

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

Do you think it would be possible to get a clear image? You know, one that you haven't deliberately modified to make it unclear as to what we are looking at? By the way, just how did you do that anyway ... it looks like you may have resized a normal image very small, them blew it back up to original size. Thats the only way I can think of to get that many artifacts in an image anyway.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

Very astute observation........Transporting a physical body, an enviroment and all the means to sustain it, creates a immense mass that must be moved. The only practical thing to do is to remove the "need" for such things. What if other races had come to understand that they had "immortal souls." That they didn't even have to be inside the craft, just attached to it. Radiation and gravity wells would not affect them because they had no mass. It is impolite to dump your waste into space.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

I have tens of thousands of photographs and my computers automatically make them smaller. The only time i make a picture smaller is to post it on ats, i make the pictures larger and darken the picture by lowering the gamma. I use the free edition of fxfoto 2.3mb because it has all i need on one page. One thing i want to point out, i see these images before i do
anything. I highlight so that others can see them.

[edit on 013030p://am3037 by debris765nju]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Haha! No one has anything to say about the photo I posted?

You must be blind!

That is a reptilian, you know, the kind running the governments.

Try and debunk it! Go ahead! You'd be better off valuing such a rare find.

Proof of extraterrestrial life is all around us. If you knew the truth about how humans have been manipulated you would be walking around with your mouth wide open, pissing and defecating yourself. This is actually going to happen quite soon.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mayura
Haha! No one has anything to say about the photo I posted?

You must be blind!

That is a reptilian, you know, the kind running the governments.

Actually no, it's a collection of colored pixels. There's nothing there.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by hornum

Not here to argue..............but come on!!! How can we be the only planet in the universe that has life!!

If life is here on Planet Earth, then it can be somewhere else too.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
[img]http://[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a2b1c77d7966.jpg[/img]reply to post by FOXMULDER147

FoxMulder, have you ever considered what an inverted photograph of aliens might reveal? I do it all the time with my photographs....it is a mandatory part of my research. It also helps in detecting hoaxes.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju
FoxMulder, have you ever considered what an inverted photograph of aliens might reveal?

Why an 'inverted' photograph?

Again, please highlight or draw around the object we are supposed to be seeing, because I can't discern anything (and staring at that photograph is giving me a headache).

[edit on 30-6-2010 by FOXMULDER147]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by hornum

I understand what you are saying, and I can respect your point of view, however, my opinion is...

There's probably some life form on another planet saying the same thing about us... Probably.

Really there is no way to know for certain, one can only speculate and make educated guesses, and in the end, the only truth for everyone is their own personal belief.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

Okay, i made the picture smaller to focus you attention. I drew a picture of the aliens to make it easier to identify them. All the patterns in the photograph are formed by their bodies joining, intertwining and generally forming the matrix which they live and travel on. They are generally featureless so they create a image for themselves. The more of them there are, the larger entity they can make.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Hitotsumami

The burden of proof does lie with the one who makes the claim.

In the case of "Aliens Do Not Exist" the claim is obvious and the burden of proof lies with the person claiming that ALIENS DO NOT EXIST.

If the title were "ALIENS DO EXIST" then the burden of proof would be to prove that, but since the OP is stating the opposite he has taken the burden upon himself, though he has not reasoned this other than to say 'prove it, or - because I believe it'

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join