It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Do Not Exist!

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Master Shen long
You cant prove there isnt Aliens the same as you say people cant prove there is aliens.

You should check out the Dorothy Izatt video. May just change your mind.

www.capturingthelightdvd.com...

Watch it on youtube.... Cant be arsed searching a link for you

Holly Cow!
Thank you for the link!
I found the documentary and watched it.
Maybe this is why I became a member today?

This is what I am talking about in my above post on this thread and this documentary plays right into my beliefs.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
edit,
once again it double posted my post

incredible but frustrating!

[edit on 14-8-2010 by mysteryskeptic]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
aliens dont travel through space and time in tiny 50'ft spacecraft for one. and even the massive motherships people have witnessed arent what they use for deepspace travel either. i would have to say that the deep space vehicles that are used are miles long and house thousands if not millions of aliens.

massive research and life support systems, that can travel throughout the universe.

it may have taken them millions of years and millions of generations to get to earth.

earth is just one of billions of ecosystems that alien races travel to and babysit.

the universe is teaming with traveling life, and someday we will too, if we dont destroy ourselves?

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I've been for and against so many points on this topic.

For; As many people have stated, there has to be some form of life out there somewhere. We can't be the only living people / creatures in the whole universe.

Against; If 'Aliens' do exist why the hell would they want to hang around earth and abduct people. With all their technology and advanced space travel would they not just pass by earth and scoff? Considering the amount of damage we have done to the planet I find it hard to believe they'd just drop in, park up and start kidnapping people. To what purpose? To learn about us? They only have to hang around for a while in our orbit to realise we're destructive. And plus, the Government are never going to actually tell us if there's life out there, only to cause mass panic over a possible 'war of the worlds' situation.

What I want to know is, why 'Aliens' are always described as grey with big eyes. Is there no shred of possibility that these 'Aliens' look exactly like us?

I'll admit I'm not the leading expert of aliens or abductions, but this has been a long running debate in my friend circle, and I just thought I'd throw my opinion out there, maybe someone can educate me.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by hornum

yes,maybe alien have not existed ever,if have,it must be a big event and known fastly through today's strong imformation medias.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
ALIEN MOVIES ALL OVER CABLE CHANNELS! WHY?

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   
obvious troll, and no. these are not terrestrial guided craft, the speeds I have seen these move at are mindbending to say the least.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
When you say people are ignorant "speak for yourself". Your argument makes no sense. Why would the government hide the facts and push dis-information about aliens (Fact) and at the same time make us believe there are aliens ? Makes no sense , try another topic

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Aliens are real; intelligent aliens are real; aliens visiting Earth is just ridiculas. It is against odds and UFO's mean unidentified not alien space ship. If I throw a piece of paper across the room and you don't know what it is it is unidentified yes, flying yes, and an object yes so it's a alien space ship. No it's a UFO

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by hornum

if you think we are the only life in the universe then i really feel sorry you!

have a little read up on how big the universe is and then you might see how small minded you are being. (at least i hope so)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Sozen94

Maybe he's just saying he doesn't believe that ufos and supposed alien encounters are of extra-terrestrial origin, but rather, man-made things. Though I do agree with you, it would be inane to think that aliens don't exist somewhere in the universe, whether it's in our own galaxy or in a galaxy billions of light years away.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Honorum is known for B.S'ing ATS, making bold claims and never backing them up like the NWO uses the moon as a space station and that the greys are really genetically engineered by the Illuminati blah blah blah. Oh yeah his Father was taken to the moon and designed the TR3B as well. But hey Aliens do not exist because there is no proof guys. I mean they do not exists at all.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
hey, people.
I cant say I dont belive aliens are out there somewhere, but I cant say that they are.
I want to belive they are out there but I have a hard time beliving it, cus.. well there´s not enuf evidence.

All the evidence are not so.. well I cant trust them. and why I cant is cus.. well nothings ever clear what the things that are found are, the "scientists" thats are taking a closer look probably just throw them in a freezer or container and let them stand there til the end of time...probably.

I do belive aliens have visited earth but only a few times, not 100, mabey 5-7 times.
cus...
IF theres aliens that are able to jump through space I dont think they would visit Earth... again.
First, why would a race that have.. say average IQ 300. visit a planet that have an average of 120 or something. yes some aliens may have visited but i dont think they will do it again after they see of earth is like.
Second, if I had the possibility to find life in space I would take it but if it shows that they are not so friendly or not as smart as my own race I would not visit it again but try to find better planet with the same amount of IQ.
Third, if an alien have visited I think they would continuo to where they were going.

Now some of you probably thinks something like this
"But have you thought about that there is probably 100 billion different races out there and that they could have visited?"
Yes I have and I have an answer.
Have YOU thought that these 100 billion races mabey communicate with eachother? and telling eachother which planets they have visited and if there is life on them and if, how it is?

And one thing I have noticed is that EVERYTHING is happening in USA, I have never heard of UFOs in like Sweden, Russia, Turkey, Japan. I think they would notice if a UFO dose some analprobing on people.
So most of the "Aliens" that are found are probably just # that have been mutated or a experiment thats gone wrong.. or right. or its just some # thats made up to draw tourists.

And remember... YOU DONT KNOW. SO SHUT UP.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by hornum

You and a few others in this thread just have a very hard time realizing the incredible size of our universe. Even if there is life swarming and thriving throughout the universe It doesn't mean that we would run into them even after thousands of years searching. Our galaxy alone could be swarming with life, there are so many stars In the milky way that finding the ones with life bearing planets would be like finding the one red grain of sand on the ocean floor. Now imagine millions of galaxies and you can see why it might take some serious searching to find life. Even aliens with unimaginable technology would be extremely lucky finding us in the vast universe.

The distances from one star to another or from one galaxy to another are mind boggling. Deciding that no life exists other than us is not only ignorant but just plain..... No words.
edit on 16-1-2011 by IllMannered because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
The fact that we occupy in an infinite space (our universe), makes it rather difficult for me to have the audacity to claim the Earth is the only life faring planet. If others chose to be so foolish in believing that we're the only planet with life on it, that is their choice to make. The op says they have no proof that we are alone in the universe, I say that which can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without any evidence. As for evidence that there is some other form of life outside of planet Earth, you may direct your attention to the seemingly limitless amounts of photographs, videos, eyewitness reports that say otherwise. Or you can take your current mentality and go back in the past a few centuries where the Earth was the center of the universe and anything besides life on Earth is just an absurdity.

Personally I believe at this point in time the majority of people believe strongly that we are NOT alone in the universe. Even that is to be speculated and decided weather we live in a Universe or a Multiverse. So how can someone comfortably claim that we are alone in an infinite space? I'm not saying people don't have the right to believe in whatever they may wish to believe in, but at some point you must use some common sense. If Earth is the only planet with life on it, it seems like a rather extraordinary waste of everything else in the Uni/Multiverse.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by hornum

If you say that Aliens do not exist, then this computer does not exist, this chair does not exist, this Earth does not exist, this Universe does not exist...

I have met with several different alien species, so I know they exist. IDK what you are talking about saying aliens are not real. Whatever you want to call them, aliens or ET's space beings, grays, reptilians, pleiadians, nordics, little blue mens, insectoids, reptoids.

I was abducted by at least 3 different alien species who two of which implanted me, and I do not care nor need you or anyone to believe me.

Saying that I have been deceived by TPTB is asinine in itself, because you do not know me and you do not know what I know... Peace out

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Of course they don't exist:

Of course the teenagers "hidden atheist," will come claim that aliens must exist
and aliens have created us.

NO LEGIT PICTURES OF
ALIENS, or UFO's
NO REAL WIKILEAKS INFO
=
NO PROOF

There are people who believe that pokemon are real and have the same amount of proof people on this site have.
edit on 17-1-2011 by AtruthGuy because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-1-2011 by AtruthGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by hornum

Originally posted by Sozen94
How can there not be other life in space? Thinking that is just plain ignorance.

Out of the millions of galaxies and the billions of stars in them, there has to be life out there.

Actually saying what you are saying is ignorant as the possibilty of there being none is just as possible.

Although I find it highly unlikely that maybe, just maybe, we haven't been visited or in contact by a race from a differing planet to our own, to make the statement you just made because there isn't solid proof is ignorant, tedious, foolish and just plain silly.
edit on 18-1-2011 by Trapt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Hey OP you can't make such a dramatic claim. It is not verifiable and not possible.

The universe is endless. How can you say you know there's no alien life when faced with that fact?

Btw 2 things will be disturbing to the human race. 1) If there are aliens and 2) if there are no aliens.

Both are equally mind blowing (that's a paraphrase from someone, I forget who).

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I've posted this before, but

Let's just say we find a planet in the next few months that is the twin of earth. Similar size, atmosphere, ratio of land to water, distance from the sun etc. Would it be unreasonable to suggest that that planet would have life on it?

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join