It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Do Not Exist!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
The Alien/UFO topic has been a biggy for many years now and I must admit it has intrigued me no end until recently.

To put it simply, people who believe in Aliens are wrong and are being decieved by TPTB. Now you might say "I've seen one" or "I was abducted" and that is fair enough but where is the proof? or more to the point where is the proof they are aliens?

We have photos of UFOS (Generally fuzzy unsteady images of balloons and lanterns) and we have the same of so called aliens. We have high ranking officials willing to swear under oath to the existance of such things.

I am not saying they have not witnessed something bizzare, I am simply saying they are not aliens.I am going to share a theory which is not new to many of you so bare with me.

TPTB have had science and technology far beyond the mainstream knowledge for a very long time. They are capable of traveling around in craft at high speed here on earth and in outerspace. They are capable of medical science that you would find hard to believe. They have installations on our moon. they have genetically engineered humanoids and this is the crux of my thread.

Now I'm sure I will get the usual questions like "Wheres your proof" and the fact is I can't give you any, but you can't give me any either.

There has been some crazy stuff going on for a long time and TPTB are laughing at our ignorance. Laughing because we are so easily decieved as a species.

There are things going on that we will never fully understand, nor should we, but please understand this, aliens don't exist, humans do! And some of these humans are evil, greedy and manipulitive A holes!

Now if someone can introduce me to an alien and we can jump in thier saucer, fly to their home planet and sight see, bring it on. Until then I'm afraid it's just a bunch of misguided evil humans.

Humans tend to easily believe in the most fanciful things because it takes them away from so called normality, it's in our nature whether it be natural or not. TPTB want it this way because it distracts you, keeps you occupied with nonsence while the truth is played out.

[edit on 17-6-2010 by hornum]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
You hit the nail on the head OP. I don't know TPTB stands for and I've on ATS for a good time now. Our governments know more with what's going on and it's hard to believe that some advanced beings would not be widely know now. I believe in life is somewhere out there. We just need to find it and be peaceful with them.

+110 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   

please.
like you would know.
you silly *ignorant* people and your 'absolutes'.
deny what?

right, no other people in the universe.
brilliant!

that is beyond ignorant..
we dont even have a word for how ridiculous that is..... lol

[edit on 17-6-2010 by Ahmose]

+73 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I find nothing about your words convincing at all. The fact is, it is statistically impossible for there not to be other forms of life in our universe, and in our own galaxy. Out of so many forms of this life, there statistically has to be at least some races that have reached a space-faring status. This matter is not one of faith, but of time. There have been reports as far back as the beginning of recorded history about travelers from another planet. There have been sightings of UFO's for that long as well. You can't tell me that those ancient people had advanced technology back then to manipulate the minds of the people living on this planet.

Meeting absence of evidence with your own absence of evidence is a logic fallacy. Two "wrongs" don't make a right my friend.

I can see your exasperation. I think you really believe that there are other forms of life out there, and you're sick and tired of the posters that claim that they have seen them, met with them, or even are them without any form of proof. I am too. However, historical evidence cannot lie, given the fact that I doubt our ancient peoples were capable of "advanced technology." Mathematics cannot lie, and it is only a matter of time before we finally see the "proof" that you are looking for.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
I don't know TPTB stands for

The Powers That Be.

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
How can there not be other life in space? Thinking that is just plain ignorance.

Out of the millions of galaxies and the billions of stars in them, there has to be life out there.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   

brilliant!

No other people yes!

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by hornum

brilliant!

No other people yes!

Welcome to the IGNOREance list!

sad.

you should think before you speak.
or type. doh!

[edit on 17-6-2010 by Ahmose]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   
This is pretty much the conclusion I've become to.

There's simply NO evidence firm enough to prove anything true or false. More or less everybody on the UFOlogy field is either a fraud or a skeptic without any evidence. I would even say that most people who get called "skeptics" or "debunkers" are the BIGGEST believers. They just don't want any BS, they want proof because they want to know.

From even a layman scientific perspective, why is there so little evidence of extraterrestrials? Wouldn't it be way more probable that we WOULD have met some of them? I've said it before and I say it again: this whole setting raises some pretty odd questions about the existence of ourselves.

If the universe is swarming with life, they're doing a REALLY good job at hiding.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
The universe is far to vast for anyone on Earth to make any assumptions as to what could or could not be out there. The fact is our understanding of our own reality and the fundamental laws of the universe we live in, is tiny.

We are all probably living in a computer generated simulation anyway so there may not be any aliens after all

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
You cant prove there isnt Aliens the same as you say people cant prove there is aliens.

You should check out the Dorothy Izatt video. May just change your mind.

www.capturingthelightdvd.com...

Watch it on youtube.... Cant be arsed searching a link for you

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Tryptych

But thousand and thousands of people HAVE claimed to meet them, Including Cops, Soldiers, Doctors, Lawyers. So whats your point?

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   

The fact is, it is statistically impossible for there not to be other forms of life in our universe, and in our own galaxy.

Thanks for the statistic! Statisically there could be no life anywhere else in out universe!

Out of so many forms of this life, there statistically has to be at least some races that have reached a space-faring status. This matter is not one of faith, but of time.

Time, there has been plenty of that. And we construct that anyway.

There have been reports as far back as the beginning of recorded history about travelers from another planet.

Oh this goes way back believe me.

There have been sightings of UFO's for that long as well. You can't tell me that those ancient people had advanced technology back then to manipulate the minds of the people living on this planet.

Why not?

Meeting absence of evidence with your own absence of evidence is a logic fallacy. Two "wrongs" don't make a right my friend.

It makes us even?

I can see your exasperation. I think you really believe that there are other forms of life out there, and you're sick and tired of the posters that claim that they have seen them, met with them, or even are them without any form of proof. I am too.

Not at all, I don't want to meet what they are.

However, historical evidence cannot lie, given the fact that I doubt our ancient peoples were capable of "advanced technology."

Mathematics cannot lie, and it is only a matter of time before we finally see the "proof" that you are looking for.

Well I'll be waiting a while just like you.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Helious

The fact is our understanding of our own reality and the fundamental laws of the universe we live in, is tiny.

True, but still.. IF these assumed beings life in the same physical realm as we do, and the universe swarming with 'em, it would've been VERY likely, almost inevitable for us to have contact with them. I think this is one of the major questions. Where are they?

We are all probably living in a computer generated simulation anyway so there may not be any aliens after all

I'm not really buying the whole Matrix-theory.. entertaining movie 'tho.

reply to post by Master Shen long

Yeah, but even the most credible evidence has been proven false, which is a shame. I really wanted to believe people like Lazar and Cooper, but they both have now been proved as hoaxers. This stuff is really eating up the credibility of the whole subject.

[edit on 17/6/2010 by Tryptych]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   

you should think before you speak.
or type. doh!

I am saying the so called aliens that people say they have seeen are from here! And that their are no other humans outside earth. There is other stuff that we can not understand. We are not capable.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I heard people talking about the U.S.
I heard people that have been to the U.S.
I have seen soo many pictures-t.v shows-movies about the U.S.

So how would *I* know 100% that the U.S is a real country with real citizens in it?

... because *I* have NOT personaly experienced the U.S in anyway for being there and NOT seeing the place for myself.

How can I belive that the U.S is real?

* I know it IS NOT the same topic, but it is a "example" of the same-basic topic. *

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sozen94
How can there not be other life in space? Thinking that is just plain ignorance.

Out of the millions of galaxies and the billions of stars in them, there has to be life out there.

Actually saying what you are saying is ignorant as the possibilty of there being none is just as possible.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Master Shen long
You cant prove there isnt Aliens the same as you say people cant prove there is aliens.

You should check out the Dorothy Izatt video. May just change your mind.

www.capturingthelightdvd.com...

Watch it on youtube.... Cant be arsed searching a link for you

Thanks for the info but I wont.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by gordonwest
I heard people talking about the U.S.
I heard people that have been to the U.S.
I have seen soo many pictures-t.v shows-movies about the U.S.

So how would *I* know 100% that the U.S is a real country with real citizens in it?

... because *I* have NOT personaly experienced the U.S in anyway for being there and NOT seeing the place for myself.

How can I belive that the U.S is real?

* I know it IS NOT the same topic, but it is a "example" of the same-basic topic. *

Jump in a plane and fly to the states! Try flying to Malmac and visiting Alf!

Thats a silly example

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by hornum

Originally posted by Sozen94

Actually saying what you are saying is ignorant as the possibilty of there being none is just as possible.

How is it just as possible?

It's just as possible that I am a flying unicorn typing with a magical quarter, that it is I am just some guy at a computer.

I guess...

[edit on 17-6-2010 by draevin]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join