It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Do Not Exist!

page: 41
<< 38  39  40   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
You may ask questions until the cows come home and if you are unable or unwilling to listen objectively you will never get the facts.

To listen is a must if you are to receive the answer...

There are many people on this very forum that have given reports of UFO's and alien sightings, and all they got back were some of the most grief centered remarks in the form of questions that I have ever heard.

I am not speaking of all members here, just a few that seem to be here to enjoy giving grief.

Others that may have come forward see what happens to the people that share their reported sightings and either leave the forum or stay and observe from the shadows.

The free and complete exchange of ideas will not take place in such an environment.

I have grown rather tired of the pigpen created by a few of the pigs here.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
So we have not even got the technology to travel beyond Mars never mind to other solar systems and we think that we are in any real credible position to even make an assumption that ET intelligences do not exist, out side this purely laughable and absurd notion i really do feel the sadness of such an unjustifiable perception to hold. We really do think and believe that we are that clever and advanced at the present to have any notion at all to form any real credible justifications of rejecting life beyond planet earth, totally astounding and a insult to the intelligence i feel.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: K-PAX-PROT
So we have not even got the technology to travel beyond Mars never mind to other solar systems and we think that we are in any real credible position to even make an assumption that ET intelligences do not exist, out side this purely laughable and absurd notion i really do feel the sadness of such an unjustifiable perception to hold. We really do think and believe that we are that clever and advanced at the present to have any notion at all to form any real credible justifications of rejecting life beyond planet earth, totally astounding and a insult to the intelligence i feel.

Well, by your logic, we're not clever or advanced enough to make assumptions toward either side. Imho, that's how it's gonna be pretty much for as long as humans exist. We'll keep searching to no avail and many people will keep believing it's a matter of time until we finally find it.
Also, you're saying it's an unjustifiable perception meaning you're just putting yourself over nonbelievers. Are YOU in any credible position to make THAT assumption. Are you saying you're more intelligent and advanced than us to affirm with such conviction that they DO exist? From where I stand, neither side can be PROVEN right, but both believe in their views, so respect that.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: sonics1030
Before you can prove ETs exist, you must first prove terrestrials exist. Could you just be in "the Matrix"?

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I don't believe that aliens exist, because I know they do!

It is your loss if you do not know and I don't care!

new topics

top topics

<< 38  39  40   >>

join