It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Do Not Exist!

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOracle
OP, how would you react if I told you that we ARE aliens. That the life here came from space? Because that my friend is a fact

I missed that news bulletin.

Can you convince me in one post?

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
You know, there's a lot of aliens.They're not the only ones.

Those big-head guys scare me.I wouldn't want to bump into one.

I hear they perform anal probes.How primitive is that technology?

"We came trillions of miles to study your ass."

"We're proctologists from space"

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by hornum

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Let me ask you then who built this filmed back in 1969 by NASA.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I am waiting here in the southwestern USA for contact. For a long time I did not know why I was here in the desert after 20 years back east. Then
it came to me in a vision that my mother had been impregnated by aliens in a UFO after being abducted during her honeymoon in Wildwood, N.J. and that I was here waiting to be picked up. The asthma is a dead giveaway as is the self alienation and understanding of any abstract concept presented to my mind. I will not say much more than this.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147

OP, how would you react if I told you that we ARE aliens. That the life here came from space? Because that my friend is a fact

www.telegraph.co.uk...
www.space.com...

Although the bugs from space are similar to bacteria on Earth, the scientists said the living cells found in samples of air from the edge of the planet's atmosphere are too far away to have come from Earth.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147

buzzle.com/articles/

How was the Earth Formed
Our planet Earth is a third planet in the solar system. It has undergone several geological changes before it evolved to its present form. To know more about how the Earth was formed, read on...
The Earth, at the beginning, was very different from what it is now. It did not have any atmosphere or water bodies. The common belief of scientists is that our planet earth was formed some 4.5 billion years ago. The sun, the planets and their satellites in our solar system were all formed due to the contraction of solar nebula. Solar nebula, from which our solar system is said to have formed, was a huge mass of spiral cloud made up of dust particles and various types of hot gases. The constituent elements of the solar nebula were mainly hydrogen and helium and some other heavier elements. Solar nebula began its contraction about 4.6 billion years ago. During the contraction process, its temperature came down and it began to rotate very fast. As a result of cooling, shrinking and rapid rotation, the outer part of the cloud got detached from the main body in the form of rings.

How was the physical structure of the Earth formed?

Each of the detached rings cooled and shrank further. Then, gradually the separated rings clustered together to form a globe. This globe or ball of hot gases was by now, cooled so much that all the gases in it were condensed to liquid form or lava. Over a period of time, with further decrease in temperature, the lava solidified to form the crust of the Earth. During the process of solidification, the heavy metals like iron, in their liquid form, descended to the center due to high density, forming the core. The remaining separated lava formed the mantle, which lies just below the crust. In this way, the layered structure of Earth was formed.

How were the oceans of the Earth formed?

Due to the cooling of earth, large amounts of steam escaped from its crust. As a result of the eruptions of volcanoes, substantial amounts of steam and various types of gases were also released. Geologists believe that a good amount of water was imported to the Earth during its collisions with several comets that contained ice. When the temperature on the Earth was very high, all the water remained in vaporous form above the atmosphere. Then, as the temperature on Earth decreased, all the steam condensed to form clouds. The resulted rainwater got accumulated in the craters formed on the surface by the impact of smashing of comets. This led to the formation of the oceans.

How was the atmosphere of the Earth formed?

The impact of collisions with comets enriched the Earth with water as well as many other essential gases like carbon dioxide, methane, nitrogen ammonia, etc. The gases discharged from volcanic eruptions and collisions with comets led to the formation of the new atmosphere over the Earth. Free oxygen was not available in the new atmosphere; it was either bound by hydrogen or some other elements. The ozone layer was absent in the newly formed atmosphere. As a result of which, the Earth's surface was exposed to ultraviolet radiation.

How were the continents of the Earth formed?

According to theories of geology, the present-day continents were formed due to fragmentation of a huge, single mass of land. The broken pieces of land masses then drifted away from each other. The Earth's crust comprises a number of large plates of solid rock floating on the liquid mantle. The molten rock of the mantle is in constant motion due to convection of heat that occurs deep inside it. Due to this internal motion, some of the plates are constantly sliding at the edges (more commonly) in relation to others. This kind of movement detached one plate from another and caused the drifting of the continents. It is believed that the mountains were formed when one plate of the crust pushed the other, and the resultant pressure thrust a part of the land upwards.

All the changes that contributed to the creation of the Earth, as we know it today, happened very gradually over a period of a few million years. These geological features of the Earth made it suitable for evolution of life on the planet.
By Bidisha Mukherjee

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by hornum

proof is EVERYWHERE...but the problem with proof is that you can "choose" to not believe it...the government can roll out alien bodies tomorrow and still half the country would claim it was to take our minds off the war/oil spill....can you prove that Julius Caesar existed? Is there a body? DNA? Prove it! I just closed a book on my desk...i can't prove it. Why is that 2 graduated accepted experts can disagree in federal court without at least one facing consequences both scientifically proving their case in front of Judges and jurors.....perception is reality

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by hornum

And I can't jump in a plane, fly to North Korea either..I bet its there.....I bet YOU can't go into several Government Agencies across the country or several mideast countries.....but it doesn't mean someone else cant.....See a giant octopus? or the planet jupiter? yeeeaahh...didn't think so

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
If someone told you that they could for a fact Tell you, There are, or There are not, other lifeforms in the universe..... What would you want the answer to be?
We are alone in this giant universe? or We are not?

[edit on 6/22/10 by NO-USE]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
We are surrounded by planets and stars but they are mostly gas bodies. We cannot see past a certain spectrum of light yet ultraviolet, gamma and X rays exists and our instruments can vouch for it. What if we havent rubbed shoulders with extra-terrestrials because we're not in the same frequency ?

And the so called infinite universe's life forms are simply invisible to our naked eye. I think the funny part is that the invisible live among us the whole time.

Why must one need confirmation to believe anything at all ? Why not just keep an open mind

[edit on 22-6-2010 by altamash]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Tryptych

The easiest solution to the paradox is predicted by the giagantic cosmological timescales. Any aliens that evolve remotely similarly to ourselves would likely be:

1) Millions of years behind us. I.e. they're still apes beating their chests.

2) Millions of years ahead of us. They became spacefaring a very long time ago. I.e. we are the apes to them and thus (perhaps) why UFO occupants don't land on the white house lawn.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Scramjet76

Things i would assume are not that simple. Just because something is older than us, would not be a reason to say they where more advanced.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Judging by your question I'll guess you believe that God is an alien. In my opinion that means you've already fallen for one of the main lies the anti-god forces would have you believe. But to answer your question....God.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by hornum

There are 170 billion galaxies at last estimate.

There are 200 billion stars in the Milky Way Galaxy at last estimate.

We have found evidence of life on mars here in our own solar system.

The odds of intelligent life in our own galaxy is pretty high.

Many scientists have made this simple statistical calculation.

Even at a trillion to one, there would be billions of lifeforms out there.

A lot of ppl get caught up in the fact that the human race is
special, or they follow some religion telling them they are it.

Which religion is right ? or are they all just mutations of former
religions that happen to put the birth of their savior at the same
time the pagans worshiped the rebirth of the sun in the month
of December ???

Once you get the invisible man in the sky out of the equation
you start to realize there is good odds we are not alone.

As for evidence to this I give you a full length feature film
released by the major news network NBC, it is called Confirmation.

video.google.com...#

I will take the word of the multiple cops, air force personnel,
and others.

It is obvious we are not alone, but it is also obvious they do not
wish open disclosure at this time.

6,000 yrs ago the Sumerians knew the number of planets in
the solar system and carved it in stone.

They also knew there relative size to each other.

Something even Galileo did not know.

To me it is obvious someone told them.

Make your own choices, I have made mine.

[edit on 22-6-2010 by Ex_MislTech]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex_MislTech

Coming to a logical conclusion based only on solid eviidence, none of which you present, leads to my conclusions, my conclusions which remain the same regardless of wether God exists or not. Read my first post in this thread for a full explanation. Everything you present is conjecture based on hypothesis. Show absolute proof that there has ever been another civilization anywhere, not circumstantial evidence, but PROOF and I will gladly accept it. Until that time space men visiting us, or genetically engineering us is sci-fi, the fi part being short for fiction.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
So according to this thread, Aliens do not exist.....right ?

Show me they don't and ill show you they do

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
It's pretty much guaranteed that other life forms have visited earth.
So no, I don't agree with you at all.
I can't back this up, I don't have the time and nobody has absolute proff. It's just common sense really.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11:11
I don't have the time and nobody has absolute proff. It's just common sense really.

Hi,

Common sense is subjected to exposure and is an equation. Naturally we are not alone. It is why i am opposed to this diss info regarding alien existence as its intentions are and will not benefit us.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I totaly disagree with the statement that aliens don't exist. Statistically it would be nearly impossible that there is not life elswhere besides earth. My entire argument is that they are not coming here. Our nearest niegboring star could very well have life and they may have verywell visited us when we were protazoa floating in a puddle of goo, and by the time we visit them they may be dried husks long dead and fossilized because there atmosphere long long ago reached a point where it no longer was capable of supporting life. or we could find a planet teeming with life all of it fish life with no sentience. All of these scenarios are so much more likeley than us meeting our nieghbors and having a friendly exchange of knowlege, science and resources that it is mathematically not worth considering. There are no aliens visiting us. Statistics and lack of proof make it obvious to anyone who edheres to logic while considering the question.

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join