It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revelation. *SNIP*

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

The Sith are the sworn enemies of the Jedi, in Star Wars.

They represent evil.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
See I just was never into star wars. Thank you Point.
You really have to be up on everything to know why someone would
elude to a word like that.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry

doesn’t it seem odd that the Obama Administration would provide amnesty to the revolting act of PEDOPHILIA???

Hi Evolved... I must have missed this news story (if the press even covered it.)

Can you please provide links to what this refers to and where you got this information from?

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright
Facts are facts. If the ones that can be quickly checked are errant, what else might be? Rhetorical question.

Here's another quickly-checked fact: did Thomas Jefferson ever say the words the OP quoted at the beginning of his rant (after the disclaimer)?

I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs.

The Jefferson Encyclopedia

Snopes

Oh, dear. It looks as if Jefferson never said what the OP says he said.

Credibility not looking so good, then.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   
sounds like somebody had one too many trips and has finally snapped?

we can only dream of change wish for it even. there will be none. the world along with the universe will die of entropy not chaos. the sky has been falling for millennia now and it still hasnt hit the ground. you live your life scared to death and then one day you die a scared lonely old man. screaming see i told you the world will end.

were all going to die man such it up and get over it. enjoy your life do no harm to others and just live. jesus people are so strung up on here...

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   
"All we're waiting for is something worth waiting for!"

There is no end-game, there is no prophecized destruction of the planet. Who's behind it all? "They!" No names, no images, just a group of unknowns, secretly pulling non-existent strings.

I would love to buy into the theory that a secret cabal is meeting via satellite somewhere plotting the destruction of society it makes a great movie...but to what end? For what reason? If you control all the wealth and then make it worthless to everyone but yourself then what good is controlling it?

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
The most annoying thing about this is that I know you are right.

Just like the sea floor this whole thing we are part of has become fractured. Badly fractured and it is getting bigger by the day. I can see it everywhere. I can see it in the sky and the air around me. Its breaking apart.
I would not be surpirsed to see a saviour arriving with a sticking-plaster but like the OP I'm not sure this will work.
I have been picking up on extremely subtle messages over the last year or so. These are so insignificant there is no point mentioning them. All I can say is its like little signals I had set for myself or someone is showing me, I don't know.

Its a shame you have run off. You may have added to the current fear and panic that is rampant across the planet. You should hang around and be helpful to peopl who need you.

But just like the little signals I seem to be picking up on, things will seem bad but I know the outcome is good.

From what I can see, most, if not all of us have chosen to be here for this.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
EvolvedMinistry and whomever has contributed to this thread, you are all very very smart and well read men/women, I see absolutely no flaws in your reasoning or logic. I still believe at this point, violence, civil uprising, ect are frutile and useless, I still think TPTB want an uprising, they want violence and headlines for th masses. I still believe Global Non Compliance is the answer, learn to grow your own food, just be very very very very very careful what you buy, where you work, and who you support in your speading habits, because at the end of the day, the individual bought and paid for american, jap, chinaman, indian, ect are the root of the decay, delusion, perversion, apathy, ect. We can only but point a finger at ourselves, our families, our history. I only hope this awakening, this coming to terms with the agony that lies dormant yet not to far beneath the surface of everyday life comes to the surface more and more, and people have a harder and harder time living within there bodies with the universe EXPLODING inside of them. When that happens, nobody will be able to live on this earth and not be able to do SOMETHING, ANYTHING, SPEAK OUT, TAKE A BULLET TO THE DOME FOR GLOBAL NON COMPLIANCE, ect. We are but emotional beings, when our emotions run rampant inside of us, and we can't live with hiding it with drugs and reclusion, our life is over.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

I was right behind the OP until I got to this

At 30,000-35,000 feet below the surface of the ocean comes close (although not close enough to penetrate the CORE, it still can penetrate underground volcanos [sic] that exist under the Crust) (Edit due to people complaining about the specifics as opposed to understanding the general point) to what we refer to as the “CORE” of the earth. The core of the earth is made of lava, and all sorts of fun little metals that have all sorts of nasty little gases.

I don't need to expand on that as it has been adequately covered, but just wanted to say that you have geologist on the thread - blaine91555 - who is more up to date and of a higher standard than I am, my geology being from before subduction was invented.

Listen to him!

As far as the geology is concerned, which is all I am commenting on, he knows what he is talking about. It is not my intention to belittle the disaster in any way but it is NOT going to bring about the end of the world from a super volcano or the earth imploding etc etc.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by links234

I would love to buy into the theory that a secret cabal is meeting via satellite somewhere plotting the destruction of society it makes a great movie...but to what end? For what reason? If you control all the wealth and then make it worthless to everyone but yourself then what good is controlling it?

In order for this to make sense for you, you will first have to believe things that will make even less sense.

There is no human emotion behind the control.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by PuterMan
I don't need to expand on that as it has been adequately covered, but just wanted to say that you have geologist on the thread - blaine91555 - who is more up to date and of a higher standard than I am, my geology being from before subduction was invented.

Don't sell yourself short there Puterman, your standard is my goal..

A few people on ATS really do know what they are talking about on certain subjects and I agree that Blaine is one of them...

but it is NOT going to bring about the end of the world from a super volcano or the earth imploding etc etc.

You know, your posts always make feel like I have returned to sanity a little bit.

Keep up the good work my friend.

Peace

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   

The importance of this self-respect as a prime motivator of human nature can hardly be overstated; it may enable an individual to defy civilization, even in the face of the hatred of the whole modern world. When an individual acquires fundamental self-respect, then s/he will be made a fool no longer, and all the blows of civilization are nothing but the battle scars of a proud warrior. Civilization is powerless against it, because a person who has re-claimed fundamental self-respect cares nothing about the laws and standards of civilization.

This self-respect leads to genuine self-love, the second and decisive step on the path to sanity, for self-love (and happiness in large measure) consists in becoming one's own ideal again, as in childhood. This self-love eventually overflows and becomes love for others and for external nature. Concern for life on Earth is the result of a surplus of love, or as Nietzsche put it, "abundance in oneself the over-great fullness of life the feeling of plenitude and increased energy." In other words, caring for life on Earth flows from an unbroken and expanding primary and healthy narcissism. Without this caring that flows from self-love, science and ethics will preach in vain for the preservation of biological diversity, ecological integrity, and real wilderness.

The megalomaniac or pathological narcissist has no love for others or for nature, because s/he needs all available psychic energy, and even more, in order to stave off a false self that is becoming more demanding and brutal. In megalomania, the backward flow of love, away from others and nature and toward the self, is a defensive reaction to the underlying reality of intensifying personal hurt and hatred: the original self is becoming weaker, and the false self stronger, because the gross injury to the psyche of the human being, by the trauma of civilization, festers.

www.primitivism.com...

[edit on 17-6-2010 by pai mei]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Well this is how it looks like from a society perspective but we need to understand that Universe are working as well. Mother earth is working, and this is going to clash, but not in the way we think its going to clash. First this society thing needs to spin a bit more so it will become impossible not to see how this thing works out. Then you will see what the universe has to offer, and that is something way WAY much cooler, bigger, grander, amazing then we/you ever would dream of. It cant be said in any other way it is going to rock the hell out of us.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Mankind's destiny lies with the heavens, when the final preparations are made to release earth's quarantine, the human race will be open to one of the greatest mysteries in this realm of reality. Suppressed technology will be exposed and new ideas and concepts will emerge. Like it or not, the signs are everywhere, the world is accelerating faster and faster into this technocratic dystopic nightmare, sooner or later something major will happen, and when it does, more freedoms will be retracted, and many more lives will be lost. We cannot rely on our so-called leaders anymore! They are the puppets controlled by the gatekeepers suppressing the equipment needed to advance us into the next phase of exploration, science, spirituality, and FREEDOM!

United we stand, divided we fall...

[edit on 17-6-2010 by chemical_chameleon]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Life and how it is lived is up to the peoples and putting forth their strengths to lead one to help another.

Money is not needed to survive, people helping people learn how to work together to find/grow what is needed for survivial is what is needed. People have many talents that are untapped maybe losing all the fancy expensive gadgets is what is needed to bring this Planet back to the way she was meant to be.

Earth uses time to to keep you on schedules we are the only species that uses time....life was meant to be free no boundries until people realize this you will continue to struggle until it kills you.

Will people wake in time to change everything the way it needs to be, I think not because they will just use words like that's stupid your delusional it will never happen.... and it won't happen unless you stand together and make it happen.

I don't see it so as they say, whatever is to be will be.

[edit on 17-6-2010 by observe50]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Its intresting whats brought up...

But,

Isnt this just an example of cherry picking what ''WE'' may want to hear then leaving it to us in the style of an open ended question????

Where we fill in our own answers and make our own 'assumptions?' (hate that word.)

And leaving us in Limbo about whats the consequences will be?
This leaves us with no closure, suggesting it will happen again once 'everythings' re-built... And that the OP is right?

Now im all for questioning home and abroad Goverments motives and actions, aswell as some big companys and conspiracys...

But from what I gather (and dont go biting now ATS) its all but too say, blame The Dollar..,
~For funding Germany.
~By aiding Hitler with 'precious shiney' Gold! ~Then trying to do it again with modern day Israel.
~Then invading countrys in the excuse of terror.
~And starting a new Greed structure based on the old principles (which defies belife that the NWO would use the same plan with diffrent people. Its too daft.)
~For letting off pedophiles.
~For causing/contriving Disaster to make money and other curious debauchery in the early 1930s.

...And who knows what else..?

Its all one big generalisation.
And one big joke.

The way its written, is that America is the center of the world and ignores the other '200' plus countrys that are recognized by developed nations.

If it truely is the economic 'BRAIN' of this Mother Earth, then the body aint recognizing it no more as these 'BANKING COOPERATIONS' take part in some saddo-masochism struggle to gain more, for financial pleasure...

Anyway, to add more spice to the pot and to give it a big stir, isnt it the ''quiet'' ones we should be watching..? Not the ones who cry at every hurdle?

And in the OP's manner, this is my last post on THIS topic... I think.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Information is the greatest weapon against oppression, ignorance is the gag that silences truth and creates walls around open-mindedness. Dis-info pollutes, corrupts the naive, and prevents new pathways or channels of questions that might never be pondered. Debunkers are the lowest form of these negative influences and need to be analysed and scrutinized without hesitation. Lies are everywhere, when we start believing that sacrificing one for the many is logical, we have lost what it means to be human. Stand up against your oppressors, have a voice for those that do not, reignite the spark thats instilled upon you. Test the limits of thought and intelligence, remedy the bad issues to the positive ones.

That is all for now.

[edit on 17-6-2010 by chemical_chameleon]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

I am with you on this for the most part. I have my own perspective of what the end-time entails, and it's on the same page as yours. I'm not a religious fanatic nor am I obsessed with the end-of-the-world scenario, but I am intelligent enough to know that nothing is as it seems.

What I do know is that we will get to a point where we have to fight back and try to take back our humanity, but this can only happen after severe devastation. Only then, will people Finally stand up for what's right. In the meantime, all we can do individually, is enjoy what little we have left.

Thank you for this thread OP, it touched me in a way that is indescribable.

Namaste

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esrom Escutcheon Esquire

But from what I gather (and dont go biting now ATS) its all but too say, blame The Dollar..,
~For funding Germany.
~By aiding Hitler with 'precious shiney' Gold! ~Then trying to do it again with modern day Israel.
~And starting a new Greed structure based on the old principles (which defies belife that the NWO would use the same plan with diffrent people. Its too daft.)
~For causing/contriving Disaster to make money and other curious debauchery in the early 1930s.

Sounds like this almighty dollar could very well be the "Anti-Christ" we've all been waiting for...

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by myeyeshavseen

Originally posted by Esrom Escutcheon Esquire

~For funding Germany.

Sounds like this almighty dollar could very well be the "Anti-Christ" we've all been waiting for...

Whats going on?

www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join