It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revelation. *SNIP*

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Well after reading this peice of artwork/literature in its entirety, including most of the links, all I have to say is that I hope that you will continue your DUTY of truthspreading either in other places on the web, or, as many of us SHOULD start thinking about doing, spreading it in the real world. Is it against t&c to make a copy of a thread, or multiple copies and hand them out to people on the street? or leave them in stacks as flyers for people to take? They always have those little ad stands with the "apartment finder" or "pickle press" or "little nickel" or other free publications that mostly the poor use, OR the newspaper machines which cost 35c to open the door and put whatever you want in there... and I know it must be considered poor taste at the VERY least but I just thought it would be "funny" if someone went and inserted some interesting info inside some of these free or very cheap publications! I guess it would be up to the person pulling such a prank if they wanted to leave the website or the op`s username on it or just copy and paste the information given... I just think it would be pretty crappy if somehow ats got a bad name or drug into it somehow and having some minimal experience in using "flyers" i know that if you are not careful in how you select your method of deployment, you can create a lot of litter and piss people off...(HINT: do not put them on peoples cars, they will just throw it away. and not in a proper recycling/trash receptacle if you know what i mean. also do not just leave them where the wind will come blow it away later. littered flyers only hurt your image, which is why i thought it might be "really funny" if someone inserted them into another publication. with website logos removed, they may just think that this is some important info the local newspaper thought they should know about... so important they didnt have time to redo the whole paper so they had to do an insert. By the time they realize there was a "hoax" they will have already absorbed the information and checked the website sources you suggested to verify your claims. Anyway, that was an idea i had for a movie about people trying to change worldwide awareness.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

Great post, and all the best EM.

I'd go a little beyond the bankers and back a few thousand years to the holy land and Egypt. To the hebrew tribes that spawned the ruling royal bloodlines. Although some banking families and black nobility have thier lines interconnected.
All these years later and once again the focus is on the holy land.

But then you'd just be asking for it, having to detail a few thousand years of history to "support your claims" for people who don't bother to investigate, who don't believe in conspiracies at all and are just here because of numerous self oriented agendas.

I don't know about paid disinfo agents, it seems that a fair chunk of joe public are quite adept or rather well trained at fooling themselves and other like minded drones.

But I think I know where you are coming from.

Money, power, yep all that and much more. All manefestations of a disease modern civillization is sufferring from.

Some would say the disease is one eyed, blind to inner knowledge, blind to spirituality and blind of heart. It cloaks itself with desire, preys on weakness and offers false hope. It is what this materialist society is built on. Deceit.

The deciever is one eyed. At least that is what some would say.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I hate to say this , and your all going to cast aspersions and insults at me for saying this but I work for the Bank of England, and to be honest? I really do not like it anymore.
It HAS become arrogant and some of the people that work there are truly for themselves only, and it is a shame.
If I had another job to go to I would do so.
So I can only apologise that ATS and its users have someone like me on their lists.

edited to add ( again)
I do my very best for family, friends, colleagues and citizens outside, and I DO believe in karma. its just a shame that others in this institution do not think as I do.

[edit on 17/6/10 by DataWraith]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

What's wrong with working for the Bank of England?

It is an old and highly respected institution and it does it's job pretty well on the whole.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Great thread well written and understood. I can see the energy within the OP is strong and hope many can reach this level or higher for the OP is very focused. S&F for the OPs great efforts to enlighten. Nice to see

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
S&F!!!! I'm so glad that you mentioned religion in your extensively enlightening and appropriate thread. People en masse fail to realize how religion is tied to government and banking or profit in general where it concerns money, greed and political influence which leads back to money and greed.

You successfully managed to cover a lot of the most relevant issues and my area of expertise resides more with religion than finance as it concerns to issues at hand that directly relate to the state of our world. So again, bravo for bringing that vital and illusive subject into the picture for it "IS" part of what is happening and has been since the days of Rome whether it's agreed upon or not.

I don't want to dive into the cesspool that surrounds the subject for that's a thread in itself and I don't want to entirely pollute your thread with the flamers of my religious take.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by operation mindcrime

I was thinking about it this afternoon but what if all these little crumbs of information are left intentionally...all these little dots for us to connect..??

It's almost if somebody is trying to antagonize us to the point where we get up and fight. It seems the cry for action grows louder with every new dubious event and I think that is exactly what they are after...

I was thinking about the crumb trail recently and it's significance if any. I personally wonder if it's the arrogance and over confidence bleeding through as TPTB get messier because of the worlds state of ignorance and denial.

After a certain point is reached where we are entirely controlled, do you not think the arrogance driven bast*rds that call the shots won't lessen up on their tactics of keeping us in the dark. I think that after a certain point, our ignorance and their arrogance due to such will be hastily handled and used to mock us openly... because we just won't be able to do a damn thing about it at that point, or this point.....

[edit on 17-6-2010 by Crossfate]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectJimmy
How very convenient, to post a massive encompassing argument and then leave, stating that you will not defend it. This is not how Socratic Dialogue, the basis for all debate, works.

That said, alright I'll just poke one massive hole, doing my job for my own karmic well-being as a journalist:

How do these "bankers" cause hurricanes, earthquakes and volcanoes? Those are natural actions of our planet and not in any way under the control of humanity. The HAARP array and other so-called control systems humanity has allegedly created have been proven to be untrue conspiracies and there is no other explanation logically than to call these "bankers" gods if they can control such forces. I'm not at all about to make that claim, so I'm just going to go with the sane thinking here and say that these are not events under the control of any sentient being we currently have proof of.

According to some these natural events are nothing out of the ordinary, just didn't have the tech previously to record them as quickly and as well.....

But then again maybe there is the suppressed tech that creates these things. Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence, right?

Anyway, good point. "star"

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Awesome post. Nice putting stuff together. Banks and Corporations own the world, and they enslave us with dollar signs instead of chains.

thanks!

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
GodSpeed EvolvedMinistry... And thank you for your time and efforts.

some interesting letters surfaced recently that place some additional veracity to the OP's post.

HODGES AND ASSOCIATES
A PROFESSIONAL LAW CORPORATION
4 East Holly Street
Suite 202
Pasadena
CA 91103
Tel: (626) 564-9797
Fax: (626) 564-9111

A. Clifton Hodges
James S. Kostas
Donald W. Ricketts, Of Counsel

May 27, 2010
Via Facsimile Only: (202) 456 2461

Honorable Barack Obama
President of the United States of America
White House
Washington, DC

In re: World Global Settlements

Dear Mr President

I write to you again this afternoon in furtherance of my previous recent correspondence regarding prompt dissemination of the World Global Settlements.

As I have previously stated, I represent some 50,000 shareholders who are to be paid a settlement which consist mainly of monies collected from banks, brokerages, hedge fund corporations, market makers, the Depository Trust Corporation/Federal Reserve, and various billionaire ‘naked-shorter’ individuals, as well as some monies due from the SEC for damages. I have also been involved in the representation of other payees awaiting this distribution and have, in such capacity, been in direct communication with the UK Royal Monarch.

I am currently advised and understand the following:

• A portion of the World Global Settlement funds have been collected and are presently held in the custody of the Bank of America in Richmond, VA.

• Said funds are sufficient to cover all disbursements to be made by the authority of the Paymaster who has now spent more than eight weeks over the past three months, in Richmond, for the purpose of concluding these transfers.

• The Paymaster authority has, at the direction of the Pentagon, London, et al., been present in the Bank in Richmond every day this week to complete the transfers.

• This morning he was advised by “both sides” that each desired this matter to be concluded as soon as possible and that he should be available to enter the bank to consummate the transfers.

• AS OF 6:00 P, EDT, THE PAYMASTER AUTHORITY PERSONALLY ADVISED ME THAT YOU PERSONALLY, MR PRESIDENT, WANTED AND HAD DIRECTED THAT THESE FUNDS BE HELD THROUGHOUT THE COMING HOLIDAY WEEKEND.

• I have previously been advised that you had given specific written authorization of these transfers and confirmed the same verbally just this week.

Mr President, I sincerely hope that my information is incorrect; because, as I am certain you are aware, your personal involvement in delaying this distribution is an ultra vires action which exposes you to personal liability for the sums involved and for accruing interest thereon. I would certainly not want to see you personally involved in the future dénouement of this matter.

As I have previously advised in my communications to you, only your direct intervention will be efficacious in bringing this matter to conclusion.

Mr President, I implore you to facilitate conclusion of this matter forthwith. There is simply no legal basis for any further delay. Please act consonantly with your previous statements and promises.

I would very much appreciate your written confirmation that you will do so immediately; accordingly, I will withhold public distribution of this correspondence until 8:00 pm EDT today.

Sincerely,

Hodges and Associates

[Signed]: A. Clifton Hodges

Big WOW on developements! Mr Hodges also sent a couple of letters to the Queen of England relating to this issue, and those two letters are even better than this one!

PRESIDENT INTERVENES PERSONALLY TO STOP RELEASES, THEREBY MAKING HIMSELF PERSONALLY LIABLE FOR BILLIONS OF DOLLARS PLUS INTEREST

on other subjects... COREXIT.... not just a dispersant but a key action verb as well. This is the "flee to the mountains" codeword folks!

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
the op is absolutely right. i agree thereupon 100%, hes so damn right. its the truth fo shoe. ive been thinking like that for quite some time now, sooner or later you get it, unless youre not totally retarded. seems were heading for a global wake up + revolution soon.

the nwos best advantage is still the stupidity and naiveness of people. just try to imagine how freakin stupid people / the public was in the 1930s and the 50s, 70s, 80s - even in the 90s they were still so damn stupid. so its no wonder they could pull off all their nwo-stuff. we are the first generation thats about to grasp whats going on.

and one of the nwos most brilliant achievements was to place a tv in every home. by this TELEVISION - i actually hate tv and 99% of all movies - they were able to # into everyones head 24/7. just so obvious what is the tvs / movies purpose, dont you think?

i advise you all: stop watching movies + tv! its their drug for you, they feed you with it. dont watch anything except news-tv!

would you like to have a device in your house that shows my stupid face all day long in different colours and plays all my stupid ideas? i bet you would not.

stop getting entertained and amused by retarded tv-shows! better educate yourself on conspiracies, hum!

im looking forward to the developements of wiki-leaks. when will the new stuff be released?

go assange, go! show em what you got! we count on you!

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I honestly believe the cause of all this is has to do with the people on the top.
Some examples: the presidents of all or the majority of each country,the national banks,the international bankers,and most of all the ILLUMINATI.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

From what I can see, most, if not all of us have chosen to be here for this.

Apologies around, really needed to sleep.
Johnny, Thanks for the reminder , needed that.

Zman
Yes. Ahuh, Ok> right on!- Afirm. Yea, yep . Copy that. Thank you.

[edit on 17-6-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
This is a brilliant summation ...

I think that it proves one thing (among others) with certainty, there IS a cabal of rulers who literally rule our lives, our worlds, our fates, so to speak.

Some here take it for granted that we are ruled, but most of the sheeple discount even that ... i'm with a previous poster, this is worthy of random dissemination of information among the populace, abuse your office supplied machinery today!!

start with the basics, follow the money.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Mark this date, and time....of the OP's post (allegedly, the "last")...

In one month? Come here, come one and all, and comment....because nothing 'prophecied' will have come to pass.

In six months?? Same prognosis.

One year....five years...ten years (should ATS still exist)...same result.

Oh, for a dollar for every such thread as this I have read on ATS, in only a couple of short years' time.....

....still, I hate to see someone breakdown in such an obvious manner...let's hope no innocents are harmed in the process, and absolutely we cannot 'blame' ATS for any such influences on a person's mental state...for there are OTHER forces that cause such cognitive disconnects besides an Internet orum site....

(I'm talking to YOU, "Fox" 'news'...., et al...)
Not to single out "Fox", of course....because there are MANY, MANY more who are responsible, who share the burden....

Kinda like the "stuff" that's supposed to happen next week. Nothing will happen. Or random happenstance will be strung together to form causation out of correlation.

Apply Occam's Razor to any of these theories, and they fall apart.

I can only assume those of us who say "It's not going to happen" will be feted and celebrated on ATS when none of it actually comes to pass.

Right?

I guess we suffer from the handicap that we can't go on for multiple posts as whatever chemical imbalance we suffer from channels our thoughts into one long typing spasm.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by harryhaller
This is a brilliant summation ...

I think that it proves one thing (among others) with certainty, there IS a cabal of rulers who literally rule our lives, our worlds, our fates, so to speak.

Saying what you think "proves" nothing.

Some here take it for granted that we are ruled, but most of the sheeple discount even that ...

Ah, the classic "sheeple." With one word, you can claim superiority to the masses because you are part of an elite who "get it."

Can ATS install a filter that replaces any post including the word "sheeple" with "I cope with my low-self-esteem by manufacturing delusions of grandeur?"

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by april1
im looking forward to the developements of wiki-leaks. when will the new stuff be released?

For a site supposedly dedicated to denying ignorance, people certainly put a lot of faith in whatever site they choose to believe.

Why do you assume WikiLeaks isn't some false front agitprop? Could it be just disseminating disinformation to cover up and distract from the TRUTH? Even something as obviously terrible as exposure of indiscriminate killing of civilians could be used by the powerful to distract and misdirect people's anger and obscure what's REALLY going on.

Or it could be acting as an agent provocateur, trying to get people to rebel so they can be put down and "re-educated."

Just like the eternal talk about FEMA camps and UN vehicles and foreign armies in the US - couldn't that just be bait to see what idiots come out with their guns? We certainly see a lot of posts about "THIS IS WAR!" even though the people posting such things are still here, typing away as usual.

Let me know when your mind is sufficiently blown.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Gamers? We are indeed. Presently we are caught up as characters in a cosmic computer simulation of great complexity and intricacy. The sooner we come to this realization, the sooner we may seek the release from the benal view and move ourseves to become the one controling the joystick. I intuit the methodology to achieve this is to change the rules of the game whilst in our present condition. How precisely one can achieve this is presently, is proving ellusive to me. Are there any suggestion? Perhaps accessing one's higher self?

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Crossfate

I think you might have something there. Referring back to operation mindcrime's post regarding TPTB feeding us clues to piece together and causeing us to fight back, well why would they do that? why not just hide everything (if they are as clever as we think they are) and keep us in the dark just a few octaves above the sheeple. Theyve created such a maelstrom of chaos, that i think your right, they know that not enough people care or notice what is happening, thats how they get away with it. Ask say 10, people in your immediate family, vicinity, workplace whatever,how they feel about the current situation which is SO CLOSE to the hearts of ats members and the sad thing is 9 out of the 10 dont really care.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Has anyone else tried to post anything about Corexit on Facebook.
I just tried A chit load of times and it goes down as soon as I put it up!
Somebody else want to try and see what happens. this was the post.

COREXIT! Does this sound like just the name of a dispersant? Look at the word in the light. Turn your brains on people. Forget about the Lakers, they don't matter. The Gulf matters.

[edit on 17-6-2010 by randyvs]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join