It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revelation. *SNIP*

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Matthew Dark

Good reply..

But uhmmmm.......

So many of you out there claim that you've "figured things out" and whatnot

You did include yourself into this equation?

Peace

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by operation mindcrime

You did include yourself into this equation?

Me?
Nope.
I never have claimed, and never will claim, that I have figured all this out.
I'm more of a social commentator.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnemeth1
I would take it one step further.

Bankers are not the root of the problem.

Government is the root of the problem.

Government forces fiat currency down our throats through something called "legal tender" laws.

These laws say that if someone agrees to pay you in legal tender (dollars), that the debt will be discharged, even if the person being paid doesn't want to be paid in legal tender. Such laws eliminate competition in currency. When markets are left to their own devices, almost universally they use a gold or silver system because such items have actual inherent value.

This simple law is at the root of everything evil.

Let us also consider that it is only through the force of government that central banking is possible.

In a free market, there are no central banks. Each bank must compete.

In a free market, the market sets interest rates, not private bankers.

In a free market, there are no bailouts. If you suck, you fail.

In a free market, there are no legal tender laws. The market decides what currencies will be used.

It is only through the force of government that the banks have caused all the evil we witness.

Ultimately we must recognize that banks and corporations derive their power against us through government. Without government, they have no power.

Bankers do not have private armies of thugs.

They have public armies of thugs called IRS agents, military and police forces, all of which enforce the legal tender laws and central bank hegemony.

[edit on 16-6-2010 by mnemeth1]

Once again, you fail to realize that markets can be just as tyrannical and environmentally destructive by themselves as government can be.

EVERYTHING needs to be dismantled. You can't keep your cushy little markets and use short-sighted and plain incorrect free-market ideologies to legitimize it, it'll never be legitimate. Civilization is the root of the problem- this INCLUDES totalitarian agriculture (producing vast food surpluses and thus explosive population growth which gives rise to the necessity for government/markets), governments, markets, money, HIERARCHY, overpopulation, exploitation of land base/resources, conquest, you name it. These are not system defects they are system requirements, you cannot simply remove one part of the evil machine and it'll all be alright, you cannot simply tweak it or lay bandaids upon it to fix something that is rotten to its very core.

The bottom line is quite thorough and depressing, but still true- our entire civilization needs to collapse, and for this reason we (and the environment) are f*cked one way or another. The severity to which we are f*cked can be managed somewhat I'm sure... but collapse is inevitable and even tragically desirable.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by UrbanShaman
Remember that there is only One. In this great cosmic computer, there is only One Architect, One Creator, and connecting to that Force is your birthright. Stay Strong, Love Everything, Fear Nothing.

You are loved infinitely.

Namaste.

Not just "one." Brahma (Creator), Vishnu (Preserver) and Shiva (Destroyer).

Or were you referring to Prajapati?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Matthew Dark

In my opinion your post rings of both truth and negativity.

It is our fault that we are in the position we are in today. We take our eyes off of what’s important and we become complacent. Yes we go into debt on our own and make our own decisions. In that respect we are to blame...and I agree.

At the same time, there are people (bankers, politicians) that will take advantage of situations such as these to profit. They will do what they have to in order to maintain or enhance their wealth/power.

This is where we separate the human masses from those in power. Humans may be naive, disillusioned or even stupid, but that does not give "the powers that be" the mandate to destroy, manipulate or control.

You blasted the OP for his opinions that was based on research he had done. He used Wikipedia as a reference and you even blasted them. What point of reference would you find to be sufficient? Is there really anything that you could read/see that would prove anything to you? I think not.

Many times you agree with the OP's points, but follow it up negatively. Including statements as such as..."puny humans", "you would do the same thing" and "foolish". Ok, even if you’re right, there is one thing that separates us from them. Intent! Most of us go through life just wanting to have a slice of the pie. Others want a slice as well but they want a bigger slice, help eat your piece and control the rights to the recipe so that he can make more pie, but you can’t since he has the recipe.

Bad example, I know but I hope it illustrates the difference between motives. Honestly I think that negativity like yours is what is killing us. We no longer look at the truth; we look at the faults of others and exploit them.

Edit: Spelling

[edit on 18-6-2010 by sheepslayer247]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
What I know for sure; The indvidual who wrote this isn't require to debate. It's a *take it or leave* theory. I am looking the coast line very differently then I did prior to this disaster.

kno22

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
To pick up on what the OP said:

“You weren't rigged up as the winners despite whom you thought you were working. This is SO MUCH BIGGER than government against government or nation against nation. "For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but, principalities and powers." Ephesians 6:12. Just remember that quote. Its about to mean something to you.”

There’s not need to go into much detail for the works of TPTB the “principalities and powers” are naked to those who have spiritual understanding - they are fully revealed (Luke 4:5-7).

Very soon this ‘great conspirator’ will be revealed to all but alas it will be too late for the many. (2 Thes 2:8, Mt 7:13, 14)

As we can see – the 'great empire' that the TPTB has put together since time immemorial is now crumbling and no one can stop its total collapse. For its time has finally come (Matt 24:3-14).

The columns that are holding the ‘empire' together slowly but surely are disintegrating right in front of our eyes:

 Government (governments of the world are now facing a global economic meltdown in which they have no solution insight)

 Big Business (Banking systems are also collapsing where the monetary system is losing its value)

 Religion (No longer looked at as a source of moral guidance and hope – but a source of many conflicts)

 Military (So far this is the only institution that is not yet affected but will soon face its severest test and finally its demise)

But in order to pacify the masses – TPTB will launch a massive campaign to get the nations together in fulfillment of the last remaining prophetic event:
The “cry for Peace and Security” – 1 Thes 5:2,3.

As for those with spiritual understanding “But as these things start to occur, raise yourselves erect and lift YOUR heads up, because YOUR deliverance is getting near.”.” (Luke 21:28)

edmc^2

[edit on 18-6-2010 by edmc^2]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
What an epic thread, but I wish you'd hang around to participate in your last thread before you disappear totally.

I think a question worth asking now is who does the top of the pyramid answer to or work for ? Is this really limited to a human agenda alone, or could the remaining piece of the puzzle connect to the ET phenomena/presence that has been going on for millenia ?

As many of you surely know, there is an NGO affiliated with the UN called Share International who for several decades has been preparing the world for the arrival of a saviour-type figure called Maitreya, who is head of the so called Ascended Masters. Separate to this group but also part of the story Benjamin Creme constantly talks about are the Space Brothers - ETs to you and me. Both groups are supposed to emerge very openly and begin working with mankind to basically *fix the world*. Creme talks about free energy, cleaning up environmental damage, a new one world spiritual system , the setting up of healing wells (777 of them precisely) around the world, the open physical presence of the masters who will gladly help you to spiritually evolve through one on one overshadowing sessions and all sorts of other stuff. He even talks about the world speaking just one language (English) and the whole thing is wrapped up in the doctrine of reincarnation to boot (manipulation tool to keep you earth bound).

If you have been following the organization since Christmas you will know things are picking up speed now, and Creme expects this Maitreya to make his presence known globally through some event called THE DAY OF DECLARATION when he will appear on TV to everyone around the world at a pre-determined time when he will then *telepathically* speak to people . No matter what language you speak you will understand his words he says. It's all there on their website, just google the organization's name and also search here on ATS, there are alot of threads about them.

Naturally this figure will be deemed the biblical antichrist and it doesn't take much of a leap in thought to realize that religious conflict will reach all new heights after this event (cue more wars).Meanwhile the Christians, muslims and Jews will be frothing at the mouth in anticipation of some lord and master to soon after descend from the skies and initiate the day of wrath on earth to get rid of the *antichrist* and his armies.

If you see only the surface of this play, to all intents and purposes it would appear a simple case of Good ETs/Angels fighting against Bad Ets/Angels - but that's exactly what they want and need the masses to believe is going on. Without the dramatic friction of an *enemy* who is their to save us from ?

The OP was correct to warn you against trusting the ones who will appear to the world with help and solutions - these will be those beings Share International has been talking about for years. But you must not forget that as the OP correctly pointed out, religion is nothing but a control mechanism that has been utilized to further the overall agenda of complete control of the planet, and part of the script of that control mechanism calls for a 2nd group to appear to vanquish the first. Who are the second group...? THE SAME BEINGS AS THE FIRST GROUP, PLAYING OUT BOTH ROLES OF THE SCRIPT.

It is my belief that right at the very top of the control system are a group of beings who are not of earthly origin. These are the *creator* gods, the beings talked about in multiple ancient texts. Once, they walked openly among us before retreating into the shadows. They will appear again to conclude a plan that has been in the making for a very long time. Their war on us is psychological, spiritual and emotional . To invade out bodies, mind and soul they need our acceptance and trust, which is why there has not been some war of the worlds invasion.

I'm sure I am not alone in feeling that the apocalyptic events expected in the so called end-times are being deliberately set in motion to make it look as though prophecy is coming true. By setting these end times events in motion religious belief will intensified and new recruits to the religious programme gained as the countdown to the day of wrath ticks with quickening pace. Once the world has been demolished in various ways, those who have managed to survive , if not already religious, will find themselves genuflecting like quivering wrecks and just as prophecied, the SHEEPLE will inherit the new earth. And anyone who does not accept the new leadership is given a death sentence.

It's all there in the script, which I ought to point out likely has some creative leeway for slight adjustments regarding timing or anticipated events due to the fact there are so many differening versions there is no single consensus of opinion on certain things like the timing of the rapture (beam up onto motherships prior to the mother of all conflicts) . I suspect that so long as the good majority of events pan out as expected the believers will simply forget certain things never came to pass. Survivors will be traumatized on a deep cellular level after all these things conclude - they will do what they need to do in order to live and if this means glossing over the fact a few things never came to pass as prophecied, well that's no big deal.

To end my little rant, I would like to point out this - if we were really dealing with two DISTINCT groups of beings fighting over us then you have to ask yourself why on earth does one group allow the other group a certain amount if time to wreak their havoc before the second group come along to stamp their feet and get rid of them once and for all ?

consider this - Earth 500 years in the future, a new breed of humans is created as an experiment and placed on planet Z. Conflict breaks out on earth about what to do with them or who has the most say so about them. A rebel faction break away from earth wreaking havoc on planet Z so the leader of Earth says, allright then I will let you do your evil down there but listen up, in a couple of thousand years we are coming down there in our droves to show you once and for all who is boss. Right before we come we will let you totally ruin planet z's oceans, air and land, kill billions and then we will come along , kick you out and take over.

Totally implausable. You don't pick a date to invade the enemy, tell them the date and let then run riot all over your pet project !

ONE SCRIPT, ONE RACE, PLAYING OUT BOTH END TIME ROLES.

[edit on 18/6/10 by cosmicpixie]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

Why did you had to ruine my day.. and confirm that I'm not the only one who mapped this out that we're f*cked either way..

There is this thing with celestial timing or you can say astrologie.. special dates being are used to push the agenda. Why.. ? I mean only a very small amount of people notice it.
It's almost like we.. the people, are strayed without us even knowing it.. strayed from who? And why are we being punished for it. Now this old blood-line of wealthy people.. are getting to re-re-create this new society AGAIN.

I don't understand man.. I mean you are right.
Like the biblical GOD isn't going to save us. YHWH isn't THE god.. it's another part of this agenda. GOD itself must be a massive entity.. the main source which we are all and wich we all breath.. I don't even want to call it GOD.. it's just.. life. Understandment of the universe.
But this filthy game that's being played.... how can a book tell us that we first have to sit down.. strapped and wait for the # to happen, and then all of a sudden the 'good' will come and prevail. Behold.. a new jewish empire will rise - a NEW jerusalem.
Do we really need to live like the jewish code? Or is a society like the Venus Project good enough? Can't figure this out..

I do know there's a lot of strange things that we do not understand.. don't forget about what adm. Byrd found on Antartica, that scared him so much he fled with 4000 soldiers. Ending his Antartica mission 4 months early..
I mean.. so much breadcrums.. of the passed.. but what about our future?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
It's all just a choice, folks.

On one side there is Love, Peace, and Service to Others.

On the other side there is Fear, Discord, and Service to Self.

In each and every moment of our existence we are making this choice, for each moment is eternity.

Choose Love in all things and no matter what happens in front of your eyes, you will be protected.

The only thing that is real is Love. Therefore, if you truly Love what you do, then it too becomes real.

Love and peace,

Namaste.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by mothershipzeta

All is One.

Love and peace to you,

Namaste.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Lunar_Secrets

It's always good to find someone who has independently reached the same conclusions. They make it hard to figure out as there are so many pieces of the puzzle and though I can't speak for others, in my case it has been a case of many years of reading and reflecting to try and make sense of the clues that have been scattered about.

When the script has been fully played out I suspect that the controllers will maybe update the old Jewish code somewhat. The basic 10 commandments would remain but I gather alot of the finer print were *rules* made up by humans who took some creative license with the original laws and added a few of their own.

I know that many of the ancient texts attest to there having been infighting with this ET species at some point in time. Alot of time has passed since then and I suspect that one faction prevailed over the other - there is no *rescue* plan from anyone . Earth appears to be firmly in the grip of the dominant faction .

We know there is back engineered ET craft on earth - probably a whole army of crafts . The earthly PTB that know the real agenda would have no problem with human militia flying these crafts in *defence* against the planned attack on earth when the *day of wrath*/Armageddon begins. And the ET *enemy* they will try and defend earth from will no doubt have many of their own craft flying on remote control to minimise casualties. We don't know the level of their tech but if they had the ability thousands of years ago to tinker with human DNA they likely have the ability to create clones/drones who are simply used as patsies in the crafts that attack earth...ie they would be mentally programmed/brainwashed with orders to kill/invade/attack so even if there were a great deal of casualities on that side, it is no loss to them at all.

You'd basically have a situation where the earthly PTB are working in conjunction with the real custodians of the planet to put on a show. The majority of people within the world governments and military and the population in general would be totally clueless as to what is really going on, so would genuinely think they are fighting a very real war as would all the human pilots flying around in their stealth bombers and saucers . The religious lot will believe they are witnessing GOD of the universe spilling his wrath as promised thousands of years ago while the non religious lot will just see an ET-Human war. I suspect only a small fraction of the entire human race will see through all this and realize this is just all a big performance put on by the greatest war strategists we have ever been confronted with.

This is a far cleverer, far superior and infinitely more intelligent way to gain total control of a planet and it's populace than a war of the worlds scenario where they simply arrive in the sky en masse and set about destroying everything and everyone. By creating an enemy for *GOD* to save us from they win hearts, minds and souls and the majority of survivers will simply believe they have been saved from something dreadful and bow down in grateful submission. PUTTY IN THEIR HANDS.

[edit on 19/6/10 by cosmicpixie]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
I'll give you a flag because you said you won't be back.

My prophecy?

You'll come back.

Yep, he'll be back. Possibly under another name, though.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

the recipe example was awesome not bad at all
second line

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Cosmicpixie.....
You have spilled the beans!
I have come to similar conclusions as a lot of what you have said. Just not so definite about the very ending. I don't think there will be a human_ET war. But I pretty much concur with your others thoughts, which are very well expressed.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Keep Safe EvolvedMinistry, and enjoy a rest. Hopefully you can come back at a later date (under different name of course). My friends and I in Melbourne, Australia are always keeping those around us/and those who are prepared to listen - aware of Real TRUTH and the Real DECEPTIONS that continue to encircle the public.

I think everyone should read & remember, The Art Of War, by Sun Tzu again.

Also these following famous quotes from Zarathustra & Albert Einstein:-

"Two Paths Can Be Followed In This World, The Path Of The Truth Or Lie"(Zarathustra)

"Some Choose The Path Of The Lie, Injustice And Deception Believing It To Be A Highway Of Cleverness And "Success". It Is Not. It Is The Path Of Fools Unable To Understand That Deception Of Others Will In The Long Run Turn Out To Be A Self-Deception And Self-Destruction At The Cost Of One's Own Soul.

"The Tragedy Of Life Is What Dies Inside A Man While He Lives"

Albert Einstein.

[edit on 20-6-2010 by Skyline74]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Astyanax

Careful.

He's watching...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/84b5d5247cdb.png[/atsimg]

BAZINGA!

[edit on 20/6/10 by Chadwickus]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Careful.

He's watching...

Of course he is. Note his mood status.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
For those who haven't seen this yet, it is pertinent...

Google Video Link

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: EvolvedMinistry

I'm just now discovering this thread and going through it. Lots of info - I know OP is gone, it's unfortunate. But hopefully he is still spreading info and fighting the good fight. Just wanted to post because this was a hell of a thread and would be great if anyone read it (6 years later!)

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join