It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revelation. *SNIP*

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Nevermind volcanoes or toxic gas clouds!

Even if those things never happen, it is more than likely that this GUSHER (it ain't no spill!) will continue shooting several hundred thousand barrels of oil a day, possibly for YEARS.

If that doesn't put our collective panties in a a bunch then nothing will. That oil isn't going to be nice an stay put, oh no, it's heading for the Atlantic then across to the north sea and western europe. Our world's fisheries are teeting on the brink right now. This would effectively end seafood production for nations in the Atlantic and quickly overwhelm the Pacific and Indian oceans with overfishing.

I think I read the figure of around 30 - 40% of all human protein is taken in as seafood. This has the potential for a worldwide famine in the making.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by America?
reply to post by operation mindcrime

If they are trying to antogonize people, they will do it do gain more control and money.

Think about it, an organization/entity so smart that it can orchestrate all this but not smart enough to avoid leaving clues behind that any skeptic to their rhetoric would not pick up on...

They want you to pick up on those clues. They want you to connect the dots. They want you to mistrust them and they want you to rise up against them. Because if we do they will have an excuse to act with force against the only thing that might be able to intervene with their plans.

The sheeple are fine as they are, it's the "thinkers" that have no place in their future plans for this planet. They will continue to poke us with their stick until we lash out.......

And when we rise up or lash out, we will be the threat that has to be eliminated with consent of the general population (aka the sheeple). And all the evidence that led you to your conclusions will be disproven since they control the "evidence" they allowed you to pick up on.

.......paranoia is a mother!!!

Peace

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I like the thread and I agree with much of what is said, but I don't think there is anything anyone can do about it, nor do I care to do anything about it.

I would like to point out that 30-35,000 ft. is only approximately 6 miles, which is WELL within the layer of the earth known as the crust, which is the outer 25 miles. That is nowhere near the core of the earth. Nowhere near. Not even close. So I don't want anyone to be misled by thinking 35,000 ft. is near the earth's core. It isn't.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Those who identify themselves as their bodies do not see beyond that existence and will only experience the blackness of death upon their departure.

The awakened hardly recognize themselves when they are looking in the mirror. They do know it is not their True Self. They smile regardless and continue on with the game.

The sensitive ones may find the chaos and fear will be too much and may want to check out early on. There may be a time in which we find out that we no longer can participate in an economy based on illusions and control. Once that happens we must find a different way to take care of one another in terms of the survival. Their plan is for us to kill off one another due to lack of food and clean water and extreme fear. How would everyone act if they all were told that life as we know it is over. That's like telling everyone they have terminal cancer and will receive no treatment. The mental shock alone could be devastating.

I do know that life as we know is going to change and I will do my best to see it change in a way that helps people. The pressure that they intend to place upon us can be transformed into something else. We can change the way the game plays out on this planet but we will have to leave their tools of division and greed behind. Fiat money is only supported by our belief in such a thing. With that belief we limit ourselves and become further entrenched in their games. The bankers are like a virus that has made the Earth sick for many years now. They have poisoned our minds, our bodies, and our very souls. Be pure of heart and try to remain. The Hopi do not call it the Great Purification for nothing.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I sometime's wonder what the Elite or BANKER'S as you seem to be leaning towards are up to with regards to the outerspace aliens.

Many many many theories revolve around this touchy issue but I
believe that the elite are actually taking orders from these creature's
which may or may not be in control THEMSELVES!

So then the ultimate question begs, WHO REALLY IS IN CONTROL!!!!

My answer would be God.

Just a matter of deductive logic my friends!!

[edit on 17-6-2010 by chemical_chameleon]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
That's an interesting theory. I have often wondered in many of the elites are mentally hacked by dark ET's.
Perhaps you are right though, in that God wants us to grow beyond being controlled and that is what this school is for.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I can't say I understand it all perfectly...

But I can say that I know what is happening in the world, and has been happening....

Its not right.

Something is gravely wrong with the way things are supposed to be.

I think a similar conclusion to the OP has been reached by the likes of Jim Marrs, David Wilcock, David Icke, Jordan Maxwell, etc.

The so-called "X-factor" is what we have to focus on... and the most prevalent theory for that is aliens or other dimensional entities.

I'm still not sure myself...

But I think we all will witness the end game, however that shakes down.

To the OP:

I salute you.

Goodnight, and Goodluck.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
You nailed the source of evil on the head. Of course the bankers are pulling the strings. I realized the great majority of American’s are economic slaves since I was 13 in 1970.

No doubt the majority of you know that a group of rich people tried to overthrow the U. S. government in the 1930’s. Several J. P. Morgan banks helped fund the attempt to install a fascist dictatorship during Roosevelt’s administration. Numerous bankers and were involved along with one Senator Prescott Bush. The plan failed due to the choosing of General Smedley Butler who played along while informing the president and eventually testifying before congress. It was determined that they did indeed intend to do that very thing but no one was even prosecuted. Do you really think they gave up? They just bought the office instead. The great majority of our powerful elected officials are well paid lackey’s doing the bidding of the rich. Step on their plans to much and you will end up dead like President Kennedy.

[edit on 17-6-2010 by ovelaset]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Three cheers, sadly this man is correct. I am new here to posting but not watching. I watch, and some may even know of that title. Watching with faith and never weary. I have ancient and yet plain and simple knowledge. Free to all who know where to look and are not affraid. Sadly this rant-post has a few items slightly off. For the most part very accurate and aware.
1. Not all religion is based on control, most are exactly that. sadly true.
2. This Oil spill is an indicator, many will "awake" and arise to their awful situation. These robbers have blinded the hearts and minds of many even to the destruction of their soul.
3. Bankers are very close to the problem, but not the underlying issue. That is currency. Populations don’t need it. * Feel free to protest as I will contend with thee.
4. Neither political party is for the commoner, coincidences don’t usually exist and much is not what it seems.

*A few random things I wanted to mention, but I digress.

This article should alarm some and confuse others, a war is in fact coming. Watch Israel, Iran, Britain, America, Egypt and a few others I wont mention. The water is already boiling and could spill over in the blink of an eye. Much depends on the "robbers" One can not be certain of the exact time of day, day, week, month, or year.

I do however know that a few things you may want to prepare for. A great collapse is upon us, money cannot feed you, food and WATER will become scarce very quickly, a little over 2 billion people will die, and like the main poster said DO NOT BE FOOLED: there are many subplots. Astronomical events are going to be hidden and the ones that cannot will be manipulated. The big picture is mad max beyond thunder dome, maybe watch "Knowing" better yet open your eyes and understand the game is completely over a little within many of your life-times. Read the entire book of revelation it shouldn't take more than 2 - 3 hours (disclaimer some of the plain and simple parts have been altered.) The entire book of Daniel can also help. There are enough clues and peices left to understand. Much symbolism with the animals think nations and also 5th seal was broken around the birth of Christ. The antichrist already walks among you, WW3 is already scheduled to begin, are you foolish enough to dismiss the only one who can redeem you?

I pray not against thee but for thee and thine afflictions for it is meet that thy house repent for the time is now. Hate not the messenger for I only come to warn.

ConsciousTruth-

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Evolved Ministry,

I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your efforts. You are truly a credit to your nation and an asset to the world. I pray this can infiltrate the snares and hubris of the disinfo agents and sink amongst the clouds of ignorance on this site and the wider network of truth seekers online.

I love you as a brother and fare you well. May your humility and compassion carry you to the shores of enlightenment and beyond.

Take care my friend.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Give him a break, the guy (I assume it was a guy) poured his heart out for us with what seems to be his true view of things.
Now to come back and post on that name he would have to eat some crow, or a smart individual would just make an all new nickname.
Either way who cares?
Take what you can from the post and drop the rest.
Now if you were kidding around I will eat crow.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
When you say disinfo agents do you really mean it? Or are you just writing off any criticism you may receive and do not want to debate , cause anyone who says something contrary to your position must be an agent right?

Plz. Now I will read your post even though the start just turned me off big time.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

EM, hell of a way to end your run!

What more can be said?

You take care my friend, see ya on the flipside!

One love!

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Thank you for the post EM. I wish you the best on each step of your path.

Yes, the war is coming... I have zero doubts about it.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   

So congrats...you got my final post. If that means anything.

So why does he have to leave? Did I miss that somewhere? He didn't pay
his internet provider?
Why is one the most gifted and informed people on this site vacating
as if we all have the plague.
Leaving us all riddled with corexit so obviously kicking me in the teeth
spitting in my face and laughing because I just can't keep up with it all.
So sooner or later something was gonna get by me.
So what? BFD. I'm human. Now there's a crime!
The spiritual side of all this is so fricken wacky. One minute oh it's all a huge game.
There really is No Jesus No God! Oh but TPTB named a dispersant corexit.
Cause they want to release Satan out of the depths ?

And when we rise up or lash out, we will be the threat that has to be eliminated with consent of the general population (aka the sheeple). And all the evidence that led you to your conclusions will be disproven since they control the "evidence" they allowed you to pick up on.

Is that it? That's the big revelation. I guess I'm doin all right then as I been saying that for months. Didn't need all the research to figure that
out.
So Christ in telling us to turn the other cheeck and love your enemy
Knew he would be making it hard for them to just wack us. I'm really starting to get it.
But........

WTF IS GOING ON!

[edit on 17-6-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

He is leaving because everything he had to say has been said.

If people still can't see the nature of reality, the game that's being played over our backs, and our spirituality, they either aren't listening, or will never get it anyway.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

So why does he have to leave?

I never asked... Could be a bunch of reasons. I never question somebody motives if his intentions are good.

As for the whole situation....don't ask me, man. I am just speculating here. I am officially clueless!!

Trying to comprehend the incomprehensible will make your head explode..

Peace

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I would like to know why the mods had to "snip" the title of the thread and the intro paragraph. There was nothing I read that violated any site policies.

In fact, the original title was simply "Revelation. I regret to inform you...My Last Thread."

What could possibly be offensive about that title that warrants a mod edit?

Seems to me that someone thought that the original phrasing was a little too catchy. Sounds exactly like something a disinfo agent working as a mod would do here.

Makes me wonder about what else they have snipped.

Doesn't really matter in the end, of course, we know that Team Jesus takes the crown, so to all you Sith out there...I have this to say, "Come back to us and join the winning team! There is love, peace, harmony, and truth...not to mention pure ecstasy."

Namaste to all (especially the mods, and even more especially the silly ones)

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
"EIther you are with us or you are with the terrorists"

"Let us never tolerate outrageous
conspiracy theories concerning the attacks of September the 11th;
malicious lies that attempt to shift the blame away from the terrorists,
themselves, away from the guilty"

George W. Bush

Only a Sith deals in absolutes!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Trying to comprehend the incomprehensible will make your head explode..

Ok right on. thank you MIND That freaqked me out for a sec. COREXIT. Thanks alot animals.

Chemical
Sith Chem what is a sith ? Please?
Evolved

Kind of upset your leaving. Like Mind said I won't Q that.
I'm sure you are doing what you have to.
Any way Travel well compadre'. Thank you for all the the hard ass work
I know you did for this site. Much app.

[edit on 17-6-2010 by randyvs]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join