It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revelation. *SNIP*

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+115 more 
posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
*SNIP*

For those of you who have been spreading the truth, I humbly extend my gratitude. Your efforts are shined upon by many that you cannot even fathom that applaud your tenacity and devotion. You've tried to spread consciousness in a place that purposefully seeks to destroy it, and work tirelessly to understand the world in which you live. You truly are, "The salt of the earth."

This thread is going to get into links and sources, and provide you the information that paints you the picture as it had been revealed. This is not up for DEBATE by me, therefore, there will be no defense on my end. You can read it, accept it and prepare, or, ignore it and chalk it up with a million more dis-beliefs that you have conjured in your mind. This isn't my problem anymore. Before I get into the beef of the thread, I am urged to put forward this disclaimer:

To the healthy skeptics: It will do you NO good to argue with me nor will I even respond again, in this thread, nor any future ATS thread. I'm sure there are many that will applaud that statement as it is music to you ears, and for that...I take a bow. However, this is it...I am over and out. My job is done here. I can truly say that ATS had hardworking people here trying to WARN YOU ALL.

To the disinformation agents: I say to you, while purposefully leading others astray, you have incurred a Karmic debt to which it will be almost impossible to repent. It won't be nearly as bad as it will be for those who have employed you, however, one's personal hell is their own relative nightmare, therefore, I don't dare be the one to judge the power of someone else's worst imagination coming true. There's something on the horizon that will not only make you targets for all sorts of negativity and downright hostility, but, it will actively pursue you to your very end. There are forces at work that you cannot possibly imagine, and THEY ARE REAL. You gave yourself over to something that bought out your ability to discern its nature, and the deception is so deep that even you have no concept of the layers that you reside. When you entangle reality with lies, those lies create alternate versions of the same reality, which unfortunately, actually manifests what is known as a paradox. The tangled web that you have woven awaits for you in a rather long eternity filled with the disillusionment of all whom you've led astray. When reality becomes falsely interpreted by 350 million souls, and then inversely affects 6.5 billion through wars and suffering, imagine the damage that your singular untruth did to mislead the innocent minds and hearts of those affected by your actions (The Butterfly Effect/6 degrees of separation.) Imagine the very real possibility of lives that you could have SAVED by doing the RIGHT THING. You don't have to take my word for it, just wait a little while...you'll get it entirely.

Furthermore:

You have tainted the positivity and the preciousness of the human spirit and purposefully enacted to layer lie after lie over an illusion that you are hardly aware. And if you ARE aware of the depths of your misdeeds, things will be far worse than you can imagine because you should have researched the rules of the game before you signed the contract. Your actions have unfathomable consequences to the frailty of the human mind and soul. This game that you're playing was completely rigged from the onset, and guess what??? You weren't rigged up as the winners despite whom you thought you were working. This is SO MUCH BIGGER than government against government or nation against nation. "For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but, principalities and powers." Ephesians 6:12. Just remember that quote. Its about to mean something to you.

And please don't mistake this as hostility. This is a preclude to a huge lesson in humility of the largest magnitude. This is not a threat from me. I have no ill will against you, and I truly pray for your souls, and believe me, there's more truth in that statement than you will ever understand. You have my unconditional love and I am literally begging the Universe to show you the TRUTH and RESPECT that you would not allow your fellow man. Fortunately, the Universe doesn't have a problem in extending either of these, however, once you have seen your own misdeeds, none will judge you worse than YOURSELF.

To the Bankers: Some of us have figured out EXACTLY who, and WHAT you are. Since you have no conscience, it is useless to try to appeal to it. I will further your EGO by stating, that there can be no HUMAN act of war or recourse of aggression that will be able to defeat you. You have the military might. You have the endless supply of money and you have the propaganda machine rolling to where those who attempt to question with curiosity and a skeptical nature of your VALUES, are ostracized and bullied into submission, all others are simply casualties of your UNRELENTING GREED. Congratulations. Well, I think you feel it crumbling apart now. The holes are far to big and far to wide to plug with a simple manipulation of your conveniently owned media conglomeration. The scroll is about to be officially read, and you know exactly to what I speak.

Which now brings me to the purpose of the thread:

After extensive research and years pondering the possibilities of the state of the world, last night, I had a rather explosive epiphany. Now, not only was this epiphany based on solid information, it was as if my mind had hacked the exact order from which this began.

This thread is going to tackle the below listed topics and relate them to EXACTLY what is occurring right now, which is unfortunately for some...the end game.
1. The depression (BANKERS)
2. The rise of the FDIC (Organized Banking)
3. WW2 (BANKERS)
4. The national security act (1947) (BANKERS)

5. Israel's rise as a state (1948) (BANKERS)
6. The Vatican (BANKERS)
7. The non-stop disasters (oil spill (intentional), economy, earthquakes, hurricanes, volcanoes, etc) (BANKERS)
8. Assange ANTI-BANKER
9. The end game (you're not going to like this.) (BANKERS)

What do all of these things have in common??? I think this should be easy.

Now, for a few enlightened individuals on ATS, this should be no secret. So, I'll just say it. We've been in a cosmic game of epic proportions for quite some time. Yes, as it were, we are all GAMERS. I want to remind you all what that game entailed and what the exact stakes of this game included...It may sound simple, but, ultimately this was the goal... FREE WILL. ETERNAL LIFE.

Before you flag this as a Religious Thread, you couldn't be further from the truth. Religion has been one of the very TOOLS that manipulated the game to this very point, therefore, in of itself, it has no basis except for the despicable purpose that it has served to displace rational thought, human sensitivities, and blind us of our "Spiritual Heritage." Therefore, my stance in this particular realm is one of skepticism and personal irony.

Quote: Thomas Jefferson.

I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs.

www.quotationspage.com...

Thesis/Abstract:
There is no future New World Order. You are already in it. The World Banking systems revamped themselves after the Great Depression in order to develop a "Well Oiled Machine" that could be in control of technology, create International Governmental dependency on funding, and enslave the masses of world-wide citizens who are subjects of their indebted countries into a false way of living that constantly grows more dependent on finances to survive. Honestly, why do you think that you pay taxes? Why would you imagine that a social security number is imperative to your survival? Each person has a cost attached to them at birth which feeds the needs of those whom own them. If an economy collapses, or, there is a default of that expected cost, you are literally owned by those who can cover the bill which is the very reason why your SSN is essential. TO TRACK YOU DOWN IN CASE OF DEFAULT. Henceforth, Chinese banking literally owns roughly 13% of the United States of America, MEANING, that 13% of American citizens are the property of the Chinese. But, that's just assuming that the Chinese Banking system isn't owned by something BIGGER. And it is.

Furthering of this analysis:
Imagine a world where money controls EVERYTHING. Its pretty easy, you cannot get goods unless you HAVE IT, and there are many who would kill their own young to collect the insurance on the death. Well, lets extend that principle to international politics.

This statement comes from a post that I made in a different thread:
Just follow the money. Don't think of it in terms of your pre-programmed nationalism or else you're blinded by your "perceived" patriotic duty to be loyal. Don't think of it in terms of religion because your faith can be the very thing that is used against you and your judgment. This is bigger than Nation V.S. Nation, and its simply the global stage playing out as a result of that which FINANCES it. In order for certain nations, (i.e. Nation leaders) of 3rd world countries to get the money that they need for their greedy little comforts, they will borrow or accept bribes through the banking system; Then, they will allow war on their own soil, and allow their own people to be sacrificed (Afghanistan, Iraq, etc) to create an illusion of an invading force geared towards occupation. This illusion is absolutely necessary to keep the citizens fooled. 3rd world leaders win, and the citizens of that 3rd world nation...lose (Sadaam Hussein anyone???)...until he became a liability of course (how often has the United States employed War Lords to do their bidding) Osama Bin Laden, anyone???

Alternately, In order for invading nations (i.e. Britian, America, Israel) to get the finances that THEY need to fulfill their role, they borrow from the same institutions that sets the rules of winner and loser. Meanwhile, the citizens of each opposing country sit back and debate the politics of who's God is bigger, which religion is correct, and their inbred nationalism tears the two into polarized opposites causing hate and confusion between them. In the end, its the poor of each nation fighting the poor with the Bankers pulling all of the puppet strings.

The Federal Reserve Act of 1913
The establishment of a Central Bank for the United States, this act required all national chartered banks to become a member of the Federal Reserve and established a common fiat currency, a necessary step for the consolidation of power.  Of important note here, is that a portion of all bank deposits is required to be transferred to the Federal Reserve Pool, which then, with very little oversight, can be used by the Fed as debt collateral to foreign entities.  In simplified terms, money from US citizens is routinely used to fund foreign interests.  This goes beyond the contribution to foreign entities that comes from the national budget, which is based on tax revenue.  Many, many articles and exposes have been done on the Federal Reserve, just google it if you're in the dark.  

The Great Depression
Amongst the many government programs and agencies established during the 1930's as part of Roosevelt's New Deal, the major coup for the NWO was the acquisition of over 4000 local banks, which were merged into larger banks, thereby further unifying the banking system and tightening economic controls.  Additionally, the 1930's saw the introduction of significant deficit spending by the U.S. Government, which then allowed the lending bankers to pull the debt-control strings.  In 1932, Congressman Louis McFadden presented a speech before Congress, where he warned everyone that the current state of affairs (depression and war) was being facilitated by the Federal Reserve and being funded by American taxpayers.  Of particular note are the allegations of gold transfer to Nazi Germany on a weekly basis, amounting to billions of dollars that belonged to the American people.  

[edit on 16-6-2010 by EvolvedMinistry]

Mod Edit: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 16/6/2010 by Mirthful Me]

+24 more 
posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
"Billions upon billions of our money has been pumped into Germany and money is still being pumped into Germany by the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal Reserve banks. Her worthless paper is still being negotiated here and renewed here on the public credit of the United States Government and at the expense of the American people. On April 27, 1932, the Federal Reserve outfit sent $750,000, belonging to American bank depositors, in gold to Germany. A week later, another $300,000 in gold was shipped to Germany in the same way. About the middle of May $12,000,000 in gold was shipped to Germany by the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal Reserve banks. Almost every week there is a shipment of gold to Germany." - Congressman Louis McFadden

[Full text of speech: www.campaignforliberty.com... ]

To make matters worse, in 1933, through Executive Order 6102 [en.wikipedia.org...], it became illegal for US citizens to own gold.  Everyone was forced to turn their gold over to the Federal Reserve in exchange for Federal Reserve Notes.  This development alone should have caused major outrage as a big alarm bell that a power grab was occurring.  

Meanwhile, international bankers had established the Bank of International Settlements (BIS) in 1930, the world's first international bank, a bank for central banks. Ironically, the two founders were the Governor of The Bank of England, Montague Norman and his German colleague Hjalmar Schacht, later Adolf Hitler's finance minister.  The BIS falls under no jurisdiction, which is to say, it answers to no one.  And according to its annual report, it currently has almost 200 tons of gold.  

With billions in gold flowing to Nazi Germany, Hitler was preparing for war, yet the Treaty of Versailles prevented any military buildup.  Apparently, this wasn't a major obstacle when there is money to be made:

"On March 16, 1935, in clear violation of the Treaty of Versailles, Hitler ordered the remilitarization of Germany, including the reactivation of the Luftwaffe (air force). As the German army grew through conscription, the other European powers voiced minimal protest as they were more concerned with enforcing the economic aspects of the treaty. In a move that tacitly endorsed Hitler's violation of the treaty, Great Britain signed the Anglo-German Naval Agreement in 1935, which allowed Germany to build a fleet one third the size of the Royal Navy and ended British naval operations in the Baltic."
Source: militaryhistory.about.com...

European countries were completely distracted from the Nazi War Machine because they were too interested in the economics.  Can anyone else see the puppet strings?  Armies cost money.  Follow the money and who do you find?

WW2:
As we all know, Adolf Hitler is responsible for the holocaust and the murdered over 12 million people be it jews, catholics, gypsies, etc. Without the PROPER financing, war is simply impossible to wage. There's no question that he was a complete psychopath, however, there is a question as to what role he actually played in global politics.
Sources and links below: Study them, understand them, and SPREAD them. This is the nature of the beast.

Rep. Louis T. McFadden’s Federal Reserve Speech from 1932: It is essential that this link comes up twice in the same thread to make the essential point that so many have missed throughout history. This is a very damning article that goes unnoticed by those who have studied history, especially considering the war machine’s dependence on the Federal Reserve and its long history to play and finance both sides of the coin. This article specifically talks about the amount of money and gold being laundered by the Banking system into the German, and then the Nazi Regime. OUCH.
www.campaignforliberty.com...

Remember, the FDIC was made possible under the “guise” of liberalism and equality which took shape only after the financial meltdown that the supposed “Republicans” created. Blacks were looking for equality and citizenship, the poor were looking for someone to lead them out of the instability, and war was brewing from all sides. This is a direct reflection of our recent financial meltdown. The only difference between these two eras is the fact that now Hispanics are looking for rights and citizenship, as opposed to blacks who are now OWNED like the rest of Americans. (We’ll just chalk that up as COINCIDENCE.) However, you might want to start thinking on a whole different level if you want to understand who pulls all of the strings.

Banking: Prescott Bush
Here's a copy of the indictment that seized Prescott Bush's assets and monetary flow.
www.democraticunderground.com...

Here's a wikipedia page talking about the "Trading With The Enemy Act" that was created because of Bush’s direct interaction with the Nazi Regime.
en.wikipedia.org...

Here is a piece written by PHD Leonard G. Horowitz.
www.tetrahedron.org...

Not only was Bush a Banker, but also a Connecticut Republican finance chairman. Yes, this is Wikipedia, and yes...This page provides REAL SOURCES.
en.wikipedia.org...

Nazi Gold:
en.wikipedia.org... (Look at the information about the Vatican...I’m going to address that shortly.)

THINK CRITICALLY HERE. Adolf Hitler was being funded for the entire duration up until the allies attacked. His TECHNOLOGY has been hailed throughout history as cutting edge, and the most advanced technology of the time. SO ADVANCED, that in fact, after the war had ended, in many cases, it was deemed divine intervention that the allies had prevailed. Incidentally, The United States “acquired” much of Hitler’s technology as well as the scientists that had been working for Hitler’s administration. During this time, the Office of Strategic Services (O.S.S.) literally merged with Nazi intelligence of the S.S. regime to form the C.I.A. This was made possible by a military project named “Operation Paperclip.”
en.wikipedia.org...
www.archives.gov...
en.wikipedia.org...

Now, Operation Paperclip is a well known fact that occurred and completed itself in 1947. Ironically, this was the same year that we developed the National Security Act.

Here is what I am proposing, and I know this to be fact. Hitler was paid and financed by American Bankers to not only develop advanced technology, but, to be a branch, or a military force for world policing which would act as a satellite for the World Government. Sound familiar??? Isn’t that what Obama is currently proposing as the leaders in the New International Government??? Isn’t that what we’ve been doing all along???
Hitler’s Germany was literally supposed to represent what America currently does, and was being built up as such. However, he moved too quickly, expanded his empire too fast, and had so many human rights abuses that it could no longer be hidden from the international community. Henceforth, he created bad press for the people who were financing his activities, and he needed to be stopped before people could piece the puzzle together. Once his actions became too much to contain, the BANKERS financed the world-wide movement to quell him and begin anew.

So, what happened after the fall of Germany??? Again, The UNITED STATES acquired German technology and scientists which not only advanced our military strength, but, helped us to create NASA. Consequently, just before this, we flattened Japan with 2 bombs which smashed their efforts against the United States into submission. If, there was ever an effort at all. However, most people seem to forget this little detail. Japan became the new headquarters for the development of new and advanced technology which supplied much of the United States with tons of fun little gadgets and bolstered the U.S. economy.

1948, Israel becomes a state. Interesting isn’t it? Just one year after the National Security Act was developed and right after the fall of Germany. The United States dumped billions into the funding and establishment of Israel, and continues to send gratuitous amounts of money to them to finance their war machine. Now, this may seem inconsequential until you look a little deeper. Who is NOW the strongest military force in the Middle East, and why would such a force be needed? Is this the SAME force that the bankers were trying to develop in Germany as they funded them until they had the best technology in Europe? Is it merely coincidence that they are now creating concentration camps that mirror the Nazi regime? Is it coincidence that they are now making preemptive attacks against unarmed boats filled with civilians? It seems like they are suffering the same symptoms of the very people who nearly wiped them off the face of the earth.
www.facebook.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.youtube.com...

But, it seems that Nazi-like treatment is not limited to the Israelis...
rawstory.com...
rawstory.com...

Furthermore, Obama blocked any attempt to hold Israel accountable for their crimes. Interestingly enough...who is Obama in bed with??? That’s right...Goldman and Sachs.
alethonews.wordpress.com...

Obama and Goldman connections:
www.huffingtonpost.com...

BacPope and Nazi Ties.
Also, is it a coincidence that the current Pope used to be in the Nazi Youth Movement? Sure, we can just chalk this up as yet, another coincidence.
www.ricksiegel.com...
This is in HTML but can be viewed differently:
webcache.googleusercontent.com...:vncTTBce138J:www.christianlifeandliberty.net/2009-05-15-Ratzinger-Pope-words-criticized-by-Jews-H olocaust-Memorial-May-11-VATICAN-NAZI-connection.doc+current+pope,+nazi+ties&cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a
How about this one?
news.bbc.co.uk...
Now, only in a world completely controlled by EVIL and GREED could someone who was previously associated with the Nazi Party rise to become the World’s most influential religious leader. I wonder why this passed so easily in the press and the international community?
www.timesonline.co.uk...

So, out of curiosity, what does it take to recognize that there might be a problem with our religious institutions especially if they are dependent on the same BANKING SYSTEM that finances wars? Anyone see an inherent problem with this??? Almost everyone on ATS is skeptical about the Obama Administration, so, doesn’t it seem odd that the Obama Administration would provide amnesty to the revolting act of PEDOPHILIA??? Is that what the world’s leading nation is all about???

+16 more 
posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Vatican being protected by Obama Administration for pedophilia cases:
www.slate.com...

There was a book that came out some time ago called, “Trance-formation of America.” The ideas were fringe and sounded exaggerated, if not fabricated until...A previously unknown guy who was referred to in this book, would later be knighted as Representative Mark Foley (edit due to error) screwed up and got caught soliciting children. OOPS. She could have lost credence for making such fantastic claims before he was ever known until this guy FOLEY got himself into a mess. Ironically, she was talking about Foley and his penchant for little boys far before he was ever known in the mainstream. Also, not long after this book, it was discovered that her MK-ULTRA claims were REAL. Technically, this was discovered in the 70’s, but no one really took note. OOPS. Just chalk it up as another coincidence. Incidentally, Kathy O’brien also talked about the Vatican and its place in the global economy, and its TRUE purpose for modern existence.
www.washingtonpost.com...
en.wikipedia.org...
hubpages.com...
Since this thread is NOT about Mind control, that is the only information that I choose to give. If you have the volition, there are stacks of information all over the internet that delve deeply into this world. And obviously, it is a very REAL world of corruption that exists at the highest levels. This is not fiction nor is it conspiracy...it happened.

Now, lets delve into the recent oil disasters. I am intentionally skipping things like Y2K, 911 and a few other items to get to the beef of the thread. These things are pertinent, but no longer important. I just recently did a thread entitled, “Oil spill Appears to be Intentional, Destroy the world for the Almighty dollar.”

I am saving time here by copying and pasting that thread into this one. If you cannot identify the source of our problem after reading the entirety of this thread, then I feel that there is no amount of information that will suffice your quest for truth, or your propensity to ignore it, or even worse...a disinformation agent’s attempt to suppress it.
Oil Spill Appears to be INTENTIONAL. Destroy the world for the allmighty DOLLAR

I have compiled some information studying this oil spill. On the surface it appears to be one of the worst "ACCIDENTS" in the history of the world. However, if one were to look deeper, they might see a pattern forming to which it was specifically designed.

Lets take a look:

Halliburton posts a 46% drop in profits due to lack of overseas drilling:
www.chron.com...

One of the best ways to increase profits is to make sure that you have work. So, if one were to create a disaster in which they were hired to clean, they immediately are able to replace lost profits by gaining contracts for clean-up.

Now, take a look at this link:

At the surface, this looks quite innocent until you start to get to some more serious issues.
www.npr.org...

That's right...the above link suggests that Halliburton was responsible for the cementing that created both oil spills. I am suggesting that this is a NO BRAINER. You would have to be a fool to think otherwise.

Now you ask...What does that have to do with posting a 46% profit loss??? Well, if you can't get business through war and oil, which is Halliburton's bread and butter, what would be the next best way to ensure that you continue to work so that you can boost profits???

Then we have this little Gem: Halluburton Buys "Boots-N-Coots" Oil clean-up company 8 days before the spill: Who can put two and two together on this ONE???
Here's the conspiracy side: www.datehookup.com...
Here's the mainstream side:www.dailyfinance.com...

Gee...why would this occur do you think??? Why on earth did Halliburton need to purchase "Boots-N-Coots" 8 days BEFORE the spill??? Were they just being extra cautious considering their FAILURE in AUSTRALIA?

www.theatlantic.com...

Well now...let's look a little deeper into the profits that can be made by doing such things:
BP chief sells HIS OWN shares before the spill:

Here are the exact figures of the profits that were earned during the spill. This information was provided by another ATS’er who seeks the truth.
www.youtube.com...

BP’s CEO sells off HIS OWN STOCKS just before the spill.
www.telegraph.co.uk...

Goldman Sachs sells shares as well: Yep, these were the same psychopaths that helped the financial collapse.
rawstory.com...

And here are some reasons why BP keeps lying about the spill...That's right, it boils down to the almighty DOLLAR: $$$
edition.cnn.com...

And look here: A faked clean-up response by BP and the government itself. WHY FAKE IT?
www.huffingtonpost.com...

Does everyone here see a BIGGER picture forming??? If not, I could continue playing connect the dots all day, but, for those who critically think, this is another NO-BRAINER.

I have to go to work now, but, I will post more information shortly.

Star and flag, because if this is what I think it is, its the BIGGEST False Flag in the history of mankind...NEXT TO: 911???

Definition of false flag:
en.wikipedia.org...

WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!

Those who think that the Obama Administration did this to profit from the new Carbon Tax that they are proposing into legislation are onto something. Of course the oil spill will benefit them and the Bankers to and bring them billions from the damage that they created, however, this may not be the endgame.

The endgame is far different. As the leak gets worse and more gases are spewed into the air, many people are not facing the simple consequence to a corporation drilling 25,000 feet beneath the ocean floor. This information was provided by yet another ATS’er who is seeking the truth. Yes, this is Olbermann, however, this may not be far off...
www.msnbc.msn.com...
See all the gases??? See all of the different colors???
Well, I am now going to link you with the actual thread in which this was rendered.
Here’s information that comes from Alex Jones. Personally, I can’t stand this guy, however the person that he interviews is quite knowledgeable about this current situation.
tobefree.wordpress.com... ceo-they-drilled-between-25-and-30-thousand-feet-deep-in-5-thousand-foot-w/

[edit on 17-6-2010 by EvolvedMinistry]

+18 more 
posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
You see, I am in agreement with the poster of this thread. You cannot drill 25,000 feet past the ocean floor and not expect “SIDE EFFECTS” or consequences to your actions. The chances that BP drilled into an underwater volcano is not only feasible...Its probable. At 30,000-35,000 feet below the surface of the ocean comes close (although not close enough to penetrate the CORE, it still can penetrate underground volcanos that exist under the Crust) (Edit due to people complaining about the specifics as opposed to understanding the general point) to what we refer to as the “CORE” of the earth. The core of the earth is made of lava, and all sorts of fun little metals that have all sorts of nasty little gases. Here’s a good read on that, and it will tell you what the core consists of.
geology.about.com...

Right now, we are witnessing a seepage of gases and oil is now bursting from the floor of the ocean due to the immense pressure that it is under.

This was another link supplied by another ATS’er who helped to bring forward more truth to the world.
http://(nolink)/2010/06/13/bp-gulf-oil-spill-seafloor-oil-gas-leak-videos-photos/
And here’s the link to their thread.

Now, I have provided tons of information that comes from the mainstream. I have painted this picture as accurately as I could. If you cannot see the man behind the curtain, you will forever be chasing your tails trying to pin blame on the democrats, the republicans, “the terrorists,” the communists, religion, and any other ism that fits your needs.

Even Iraq and Iceland figured this stuff out before we did. Take a look. www.breitbart.com...

www.sfgate.com...

So, WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO MAKE YOU UNDERSTAND? WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO SHAKE YOU OUT OF YOUR SLUMBER??

THE ANTI-CHRIST RESIDES WITHIN THE INSTITUTIONS THAT FUND EVERYTHING. They play every side and use nationalism and religion to keep us blind from their actions. However, they are subservient to something FAR MORE POWERFUL, AND WITH A FAR GREATER AGENDA. UNTIL YOU UNDERSTAND THE NATURE OF GREED, YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND THE NATURE OF EVIL. Through human weaknesses of our minds, entities can puppeteer any person by their own vices. This has trickled from the top to the bottom, to where they have the poor fighting for scraps of their dinner tables.

Disaster portions...(earthquakes, floods, volcanoes) See my past threads...This is NOT a ploy to generate traffic to my past threads (some people will say this just to see themselves type), this is my way of reducing the amount of work that I have had to devote to this thread.

More threads on the economic meltdown: Past threads

Don’t allow yourselves to be fooled any longer.

We have not had one legitimate war in the 20th or 21st century. It has all been a racket from the beginning. Our families and friends have been used either through their tax dollars, or through the act of enlisting in supporting the utter greed of the financial system. OUR SOLDIERS DO NOTHING MORE THAN SECURE THE FINANCIAL INTERESTS OF THE WEALTHY...THAT’S ALL.

This is REAL. THIS IS METAPHYSICAL...THIS IS CEREBRAL...THIS IS ETHEREAL. AND ITS ABOUT TO END. AND THEN SOMEONE WILL COME, AND HE WILL HAVE A SOLUTION...AND HE WILL CLAIM TO HAVE THE ANSWER THAT WILL SAVE THE DAY. WILL YOU BELIEVE IT? DON'T, BECAUSE ITS ANOTHER TRAP.

This is my last post and thread on ATS...NO JOKE. To all of you who have befriended me, MUCH LOVE AND SUPPORT TO YOU IN THE FUTURE. Things are about to change dramatically. Wiki-leaks is about to set a precedent that you all need to watch and follow. And believe me, it is causing quite the stir. So much so, that the Saudi Prince warned his entire family to leave Saudi Arabia. He has seen the information that is going to be released and knows what is about to happen...it will NOT BE PRETTY.
therearenosunglasses.wordpress.com...

MUCH LOVE TO ALL AND NAMASTE. I LOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU UNCONDITIONALLY BECAUSE YOU ARE MY ETERNAL BROTHERS AND SISTERS. MY JOB IS DONE, AND I AM OFFICIALLY TIRED. THE CONTENTS IN THIS THREAD IS ABSOLUTE. THAT I PROMISE. I HAVE NOTHING FURTHER TO SAY.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I would take it one step further.

Bankers are not the root of the problem.

Government is the root of the problem.

Government forces fiat currency down our throats through something called "legal tender" laws.

These laws say that if someone agrees to pay you in legal tender (dollars), that the debt will be discharged, even if the person being paid doesn't want to be paid in legal tender. Such laws eliminate competition in currency. When markets are left to their own devices, almost universally they use a gold or silver system because such items have actual inherent value.

This simple law is at the root of everything evil.

Let us also consider that it is only through the force of government that central banking is possible.

In a free market, there are no central banks. Each bank must compete.

In a free market, the market sets interest rates, not private bankers.

In a free market, there are no bailouts. If you suck, you fail.

In a free market, there are no legal tender laws. The market decides what currencies will be used.

It is only through the force of government that the banks have caused all the evil we witness.

Ultimately we must recognize that banks and corporations derive their power against us through government. Without government, they have no power.

Bankers do not have private armies of thugs.

They have public armies of thugs called IRS agents, military and police forces, all of which enforce the legal tender laws and central bank hegemony.

[edit on 16-6-2010 by mnemeth1]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

The only reason why I am answering this is because you caught me editing.

You need to read the links thoroughly. Banking exists outside of government and government is not possible without financing.

So congrats...you got my final post. If that means anything.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Well, you can at least give a hint, to what you think is going to happen.

You say it's your last post and only says someone is going to come and end all this!! Please be more specific if you wan't people to listen.

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

I will miss your posts, but your final thread is spot on. God speed my friend.

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkelf

I will miss your posts, but your final thread is spot on. God speed my friend.

I second that emotion

see ya on the other side brother

best wishes through the
coming storm.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
EPIC post!! This is EvolvedMinistry's Opus. It's the End Game.

EvolvedMinistry tied everything crooked together into one Grand Unified Conspiracy Theory. Love it.

But why are you leaving when it's just getting good?

Guess we'll see you on the otherside!

+19 more 
posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Mark this date, and time....of the OP's post (allegedly, the "last")...

In one month? Come here, come one and all, and comment....because nothing 'prophecied' will have come to pass.

In six months?? Same prognosis.

One year....five years...ten years (should ATS still exist)...same result.

Oh, for a dollar for every such thread as this I have read on ATS, in only a couple of short years' time.....

....still, I hate to see someone breakdown in such an obvious manner...let's hope no innocents are harmed in the process, and absolutely we cannot 'blame' ATS for any such influences on a person's mental state...for there are OTHER forces that cause such cognitive disconnects besides an Internet orum site....

(I'm talking to YOU, "Fox" 'news'...., et al...)
Not to single out "Fox", of course....because there are MANY, MANY more who are responsible, who share the burden....

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

There is NO! Karmic debt incurred, they played their roles perfectly. They had a plan and made it work. They will be celebrated by the gods, for making this world interesting. Without them it would have been all too easy, they WON! the challenge and they will get their reward and trust me....they will be in far more ecstasy than the so called enlightened.

LOL Who do you think really pulls the strings Jesus, Buddha, some sort of 40W bulb?

Enlightenment is a lie sold by the rich to the poor, after all it's the poor who need something to believe in so they keep playing along....

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Great work and I'd like to thank you on behalf of the truth seeking freemen out there, for passionately duking it out in various threads, scattered amongst this cyber battlefield.

The banksters and other twisters of reality are painfully obvious now, especially after learning their game of law and finance to impose rule over corporate entities, plus how to pull the rug out of it.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I will give you the truth in one word: COREXIT.

They have drilled to the core and made a hole for it to exit.

The bible warns us that Satan was imprisoned within the earth.

Their king cometh soon.

[edit on 16-6-2010 by Asktheanimals]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Man, what a way to go EM.

Don't you think it's strange that, whom ever is behind this, is doing it in a fashion that makes us all think :"that's a no-brainer".

I was thinking about it this afternoon but what if all these little crumbs of information are left intentionally...all these little dots for us to connect..??

It's almost if somebody is trying to antagonize us to the point where we get up and fight. It seems the cry for action grows louder with every new dubious event and I think that is exactly what they are after...

Remain calm people!! Don't allow them to control the game....

We will miss you dearly Evolved. I hope your travel will be a smooth one...

Peace

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Holy hell man... dont leave us, so much more is to come.. whatever your doing, where ever your at I hope your well... thanks for the information. Its going to be a bit bumpy! I hope to see everyone on the other side!

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
How very convenient, to post a massive encompassing argument and then leave, stating that you will not defend it. This is not how Socratic Dialogue, the basis for all debate, works.

That said, alright I'll just poke one massive hole, doing my job for my own karmic well-being as a journalist:

How do these "bankers" cause hurricanes, earthquakes and volcanoes? Those are natural actions of our planet and not in any way under the control of humanity. The HAARP array and other so-called control systems humanity has allegedly created have been proven to be untrue conspiracies and there is no other explanation logically than to call these "bankers" gods if they can control such forces. I'm not at all about to make that claim, so I'm just going to go with the sane thinking here and say that these are not events under the control of any sentient being we currently have proof of.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnemeth1
I would take it one step further.

Bankers are not the root of the problem.

Government is the root of the problem.

[edit on 16-6-2010 by mnemeth1]

Nope - thats backwards - those who control the money, control the govt.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join