It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Cup fans executed

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by tomdham
No it would be Brazil...

They are #1

Tom

Lol... who knows what team the gods cheer for.

I wonder what a God Wars would look like in a Futbol arena. Satan, Yahweh and Allah versus Vishnu, Buddha and Jesus lol. That would be some seriously awesome soccer.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by b0sanac
reply to post by PapaKrok

Like I said I am muslim, fair enough i havent read the qur'an but that to me sounds like extremist BS. In my entire life i was never taught anything that your post claims. I was taught to pray,not sin and most importantly tolerance and acceptance of others. I sure as hell dont feel any jihadist tendancies, I dont suddenly get the urge to strap explosives to myself and kill everyone in the neighbourhood.

I understand, but you need to read the book.

I was raised Mormon and felt the same way until I actually read the Book of Mormon and the standard works, read the history and attended the temple. Most of the membership doesn't have any idea of what is actually being taught. The "new shiny" docterine eclipses the fundamental docterine and the real nature of the religion gets reinterpreted according to acceptable contemporary mores.

After the research, I could no longer support the beliefs and left the religion.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mdv2

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL

the code of law derived from the Koran and from the teachings and example of Mohammed; "sharia is only applicable to Muslims"; "under Islamic law there is no separation of church and state"

I guess there is no separation of stupidity and ignorance either.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by PapaKrok

I've been intending to, but i cant find much time to do so nowadays, with my current studies and University in a month or so. When I find time i will definitely give it a read.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I think the Sheiks are afraid that if youths watch the World Cup they might see a world participating in good-willed competition and a common thread amongst men, things that the Sheiks are afraid would be antithetical to jihad. I bet all the leaders are watching though, hah. I don't even like soccer, maybe I'm wrong. There might be hooligans killing each other all over the tv actually, hmm...a savvy Sheik might even find some good recruits down there

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by believer81

I bet you brits are just so happy to have all those awesome muslims living in your sad little island. Don't you just love how they are protesting the soldiers coming home from war??
yeah muslims are peace loving people. you must be so proud of them.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
They should have at least given the guys a chance with the DEATH PENALTY KICK!!!

Muslim cleric kicks ball, and the accused defends the goal. If the cleric scores, the accused is executed. If the accused blocks the kick, the cleric has to swallow the soccer ball - INFLATED.

[edit on 15-6-2010 by harrytuttle]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by spearhead

Absolutely shocking.

What has the world come to when you can't even watch a game of football without being shot for it.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mobiusmale

If it weren't for hate speech against the Brittish from the pulpit, the American Revolution would have never happened. Who defines hate in your scenario?

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I think at this point we all have to look at the two extremes that Islam leads to:

At worst, this sort of extremist regimes and its sense of law & 'justice'...

At best? Moderate muslims who drink beer and smoke, even during Ramadan?

Does the good outweigh the bad? IMO it doesn't, and I wish more moderate muslims would just leave the religion in the same way teens leave the churches of Christianity.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
You know, I'm getting sick and tired of Islamic apologists always citing the "Crusades" as a response to other religions being as violent as their own.

Go read an effin' history book, the first crusade was in response to Muslim military aggression into Chirstian and European lands.

If you want to play that kind of BS...okay, you through the first punch, live with the results.

Or, maybe it's time for Islam to grow up?

Edit: Sorry, kind of lost my cool here. I'm just getting sick of muslim's claiming peace, but not doing a thing to prevent or even condemn these types of actions.

[edit on 15-6-2010 by peck420]

[edit on 15-6-2010 by peck420]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Yep muslims are moderate....islam is the religion of peace......lol.

If it looks like a rat...smells like a rat...and talks like a rat...IT MUST BE A RAT.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
These were murders, regardless of the religion they were. The title "islamic" is given to them simply to make it seem that all muslims do this, which is simply not the fact. These people are just psycho murders and could have been born into any religion.

Really??? Are there really Jewish people killing others who watch sports? Are there Christians that murder television viewers? For that matter, what other religions condone (or demand) the murder of people for such minor infractions as staring at an electric picture box watching people kicking a ball?

Why is it always Islamic's who do such things and what knowledge should others take from this? Maybe it means that at least a large percentage of Muslims follow a religion that condones and demands murder as a means of control. A control that includes killing oneself in order to kill others. Maybe...maybe it is that you must judge a book by it's cover...in order to survive.

Sure...not all Muslims do such things. But most such things are done by Muslims. If most dogs that bite are Pitbulls...then you avoid Pitbulls. Not because they WILL injure you...but because the very well COULD. If a Pit and a Lab are on two different sides of the street...which side do you tell your child to walk on?

And finally...how dare you group other religions in with those who executed 9/11 and continue to cause terrorism throughout the world. Shame on you!

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Religion is awesome, isn't it?

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
That is an example of how confused and lost a part of humanity is...

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
# like this is why I am all for hunter/killer drones turning these radical islamists into a red mist....

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by b0sanac

I'm not trying to offend you, but trust me when I say that even under those circumstances, Jesus said If your enemy strikes you turn the other cheek. In other words you are not allowed to kill even in self defense if you are a true christian, which is perhaps one of the reasons that the founders of the USA decided to have a separation of church and state (unfortunatley).

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Gotta love that religion of peace...Islam.

I wonder if Muhammad is proud now.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique
reply to post by spearhead

Absolutely shocking.

What has the world come to when you can't even watch a game of football without being shot for it.

Exactly Spearhead!!!!

I though I found the real reason was because of Somalia's ranking ( please see my previous posts).

But it is, alas, because soccer has come out of the closet. Muslim's hate that stuff!!! Check out this source for the TRUTH!! Shocking as it may be!!!

www.theonion.com...

Take care and whatever,
Tom

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Give me soccer...or give me death. What a great planet we live on. Savage laws are so funny.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join