It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Cup fans executed

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doujutsu

Originally posted by mobiusmale
reply to post by Expat888

And if they did...what would be the penalty imposed by the mainstream Muslim leaders, for those trying to create a new beginning for Peace's sake?

You guessed it....

So what do you prupose we should do with 1/3 of this planets population who are muslims?

Nuke em all up?

I feel pity for the Americans that actually became Muslim. It is sad if they can't handle Christian they won't handle Ramadan or praying five times a day in a certain direction. I bet those priests suckered them in by promising a bride of sorts.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TortoiseKweek
This is peace I wanted to see in see in South Africa... after all these years. Sports brings us together, and we forget about racial divide! That's what we should be about!

Enjoy:

www.youtube.com...

Did you ever see this show done by ESPN?

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Come to your senses.

How about all the thousands of others killed worldwide every day, for not even as "good" an excuse as this? (I seriously doubt they were really killed for watching football.)

One person commits suicide about every 40 seconds, one person is murdered every 60 seconds and one person dies in armed conflict every 100 seconds, the World Health Organization said in 2002.

That's 3.1 people every minute - for the math impaired - or 4,464 people per day, per the WHO. I suspect the "real numbers" are even higher.

2 Somalis? Give me a break. Some of these threads are ridiculous.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

There are a lot of situations where a football team began with some sort of cultural influence. The best I can think of is Celtic and Rangers. Celtic is the catholic team, Rangers is the protestant (or vice versa, sorry it's one or the other). It's a situation where people with money years ago poured their money into a football team to push their agenda, instead of giving it to a church or something else.

I think the racism is absurd. Eto, Zoro, Henry, all very good players. Often it is found in these teams that push any sort of agenda, the fans and players both are intimidated into supporting the propaganda.

I disagree fully with the racism. For God's sake, Pele himself was very dark-skinned. Football should bring the world together, not be a medium for hate groups to push their agenda, and yes that includes the catholics and protestants, the mob, etc. RIDICULOUS. Stop ruining the game with politics, money, and your lust for CONTROL over people's lives people!

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Hizbul and Al-shabab are radicalised young gun groups, religion is all black and white to them, and they use their weaponry to inforce it. Any foreign peacemakers don't even have to watch a football match to die as they will be killed anyway, Infidel or not. If it is correct that Hizbul killed the football fans, then it is nothing to do with the Somali government.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by spearhead

ZZZZ how do you know they were killed for watching soccer?

IT could have been for any reason, people die for no reason in Somalia is well because of the chaos.

STAMP propaganda

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   

That's wrong to kill over viewing sports, no excuses there. These people should be brought to justice who commit such crime.

reply to post by Master Shen long

Actually, Islam was created by a pedophilic, homicidal freak.

The people we are talking about today, are just carrying on his tradition of hatred and violence.

This is not at all like the case of days of the Inquisition, when it could be reasonably argued that the Christian leaders of the time had high jacked Christ's message of peace and tolerance.

Islam's founder was a killer, a warrior and a bigot. These are the things he taught his followers.

First I thought you were talking about Jewish religion with pedophile comment untill you said Mohammad. I hope to dissapoint you but whatever Mohammad did ages ago you can use that ofcourse to backup your statement. At the same time do not forget this will come and harm you when people claim

The Jewish religion practise of Metzitzah where Rabbi orally sucks blood from penis of baby after circumcision. It cannot get more pedophile than it. No it's not a practise which was done hundered of years ago but it is still done today in Jewish circles. A article from 2005 states it

The practice is known as oral suction, or in Hebrew, metzitzah b'peh: after removing the foreskin of the penis, the practitioner, or mohel, sucks the blood from the wound to clean it.

City Questions Circumcision Ritual After Baby Dies

There are even images of it on google Rabbi performing this "pedophile ritual" recently. So anyone can claim that the whole group of people who practices Judaism and are Jews are Pedophile. See what I mean? Don't lump all people in a category.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
killing people is perfectly OK.. but absolutely NO SOCCER!!!

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by LittleSecret

ZZZZ how do you know they were killed for watching soccer?

IT could have been for any reason, people die for no reason in Somalia is well because of the chaos.

STAMP propaganda

Sheikh Mohamed Abdi Aros, a spokesman for the militants, said that, "We are warning all the youth of Somalia not to dare watch these World Cup matches." He said that the people of Somalia should focus on pursuing jihad and not, "watching mad men jump up and down."

Maybe because of the above statement?..........the clues are there mate!

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by name pending

"That's wrong to kill over viewing sports, no excuses there. These people should be brought to justice who commit such crime."

It doesn't work like that in Somalia, the goverment is piss poor, their army sleep in tents, along with their families. The soldiers themselves are under death threat by Hizbul and Al shabab, or Al shabaab, who has American born ties.
Listen to this video,

www.youtube.com...

Have a look at this link from the BBC from a few years back,

news.bbc.co.uk...

BTW Hizbul and Al Shabab like to gut one another from time to time, so you will realize, like many other fighter groups, they are led by thuggery.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
football (or soccer) is a universal language.

Even North Korea take it seriously (and played brilliantly against Brazil tonight) although I'm sure North Korea will edit the highlights and claim they beat Brazil 1-0 in the World Cup Final. But still they entered...

But as for somalia... what a horrible country. Executing people for watching the football... mad... completley mad!

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Weird.

It's not the followers of Buddhism, Shinto, Hindu, Wicca (insert religion here) that are still arguing religion.

It's the Big 3.

Who are too stupid to realize they (according to their books) all come from the same God.

And they are too equally idiotic to understand that more people have been slaughtered in the name of Jesus, God and Mohammed than have ever been killed in the name of Satan.

Idiots. All three religions. Or at least the practitioners are in this day and age..

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Adono86
football (or soccer) is a universal language.

Even North Korea take it seriously (and played brilliantly against Brazil tonight) although I'm sure North Korea will edit the highlights and claim they beat Brazil 1-0 in the World Cup Final. But still they entered...

But as for somalia... what a horrible country. Executing people for watching the football... mad... completley mad!

It was terrorists that carried out the killings, not the government, in an area not controlled by the government, (more info needed on that) The Yahoo link in the first page is vague.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Have you not heard? There are no Islamic Militants or Extremists. It's Obama Administration policy now, so this is politically incorrect.

The author of the article committed a hate crime by linking them to Islam. Even worse, it is profiling. Their beliefs are clearly unrelated to this killing.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknows

This can only happen in the Moslem countries. How insignificant is the human life in their religion !!!!. They would kill their own in the name of the justification of Islam by any and all means. You can be the prosecutor and the judge and the executioner all at the same time, only in Islam.

How low the human civilization has become?

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo

Exactly. But the good muslims are not heard.
If you have so much muslim friends, can you try to presuade them to apply pressure to their clerics to speak aloud and publicly criticize and denounce this kind of fanatic behaviour? If my religion was used for something like this, I would be outraged and condemn them. Why arent they?

I have seen a lot of clerics and muslims speak out against many actions over the years, if you do the research you WILL find them, they are always pushed aside for more negative views.

It's not in your face, because media focuses on the negative, they don't want to hear good muslims opinions, but they will be all over any sinlge bad word from any muslim.

And sometimes even if nonmuslims make a crazy comments it's all in your face like it's the muslims true opinions. For example that whole thing with an archbishop talking about sharia law the uk.

News reports really arent a balanced view of the world, we have to travel and talk to real people and make up our own minds, without relying on the media.

One other reason you never see many muslims condemn these actions is because many don't think they "have" to, they think it's "obvious" that it has nothing to do with them, they are just living their own life worrying about their own actions. And of course just trying to watch the football and enjoy life not having get involved with politics and negative subjects that they feel would be useless. And to me that's where it all starts, with politics, people getting too serious, people using religion for power and control for their personal agendas, and islam sadly seems to be the most effective religion for this use.

[edit on 15-6-2010 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   

reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

I always love it when, after another barbaric act is committed in the name of Islam, people feel they need to chirp out something about this not being about how the majority of Muslims feel, or what the religion really teaches, or how Muslims behave overall.

Later in the day...and tomorrow, and next week when similar stories surface we will have to be reminded again that the followers of the Religion of Peace don't really believe in killing and torturing people for just about any perceived slight.

Watch soccer...DEATH PENALTY. Draw a picture of Mohammed...DEATH PENALTY. Get raped...DEATH PENALTY. Convert to another religion....why, DEATH PENALTY of course. Marry somebody your Muslim father doesn't like...DEATH PENALTY carried out by Mom, Dad or Brother.

Face it. Islam is the Religion of Death.

But us americans are the worlds evil.... it is getting quite comical to say the least!

If this happened in the USA it would be headline news... Just CRAZY FOOKING double standards!!!!!! If I rape women and and beat them its just AOK, but if I have a job and go to work everyday providing and loving my family im some how wrong!!!

Just watch the political correctness remove my post in 1....2....3.....

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

The question was and still is:

How do you know why they were killed?

The question wasn't:

Does the new government of Somalia like soccer.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
see now this wouldnt happen if football wasn't aas popular as it is, i hate football, and all the money that the media throw into it i think could go to better causes

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by WeAreAWAKE

Actually.................... all terrorist attacks (in America since 1980) were done by muslims... except the 94% that wasn't.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join