It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Cup fans executed

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gentill Abdulla
reply to post by WeAreAWAKE

Actually.................... all terrorist attacks (in America since 1980) were done by muslims... except the 94% that wasn't.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm sure your information is accurate. Except, in my opinion, the word "terrorist". The dictionary may define it differently, but I consider terrorism as attacks, killings, etc. meant to perpetuate a fear of them happening over, and over again. I don't know about the rest of the country, but the only group I worry about attacking us is Muslim extremists. Therefore, in my limited little world...they ARE the only terrorists.

When I start worrying about 3ft tall clowns with green noses and striped shirts planning to blow up malls...then I will call them terrorists. For now...they don't really concern me.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
reply to post by Mdv2

Did Mohammed tell people they couldn't watch soccer? Just wondering!

IRM

Exactly, don't remember hearing about that part of the Koran.

And a second line.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by mobiusmale
reply to post by Master Shen long

Actually, Islam was created by a pedophilic,

I'm a little uneasy about this. During the time of Jesus it was normal to marry a woman during young ages. Mary was only about 14.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
It's clear to me these People haven't evolved as much as the Westerners.

They are easily manipulated into believing some Islamic rubbish because they haven't learned to free their minds and think for themselves, truly Sheeple.

Looking back, weren't we the same?
you either worship God or you worship the Devil, and Boy, did we drive that message home because of fear of judgement.

Thankfully, many have awoken to the hypocrisy, well at least not let it be their Master.
This isn't about being Racist, the facts are in our faces, these People in general lack moral understanding, and even though we sit here saying WTF, I bet the majority of Somalian Muslims are in agreement with what has transpired.

Wake up People, Alla's judgement could never be as harsh as the judgement of your own kind.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

It's not about European racism only, there's racism all over in the world - Especially SA, I can tell you that personally. It's about the "wonderful game" uniting everyone. SA has done a wonderful job so far!

Let's enjoy it and unite as a world! Hopefully this brings peace to more countries. BTW have you seen the documentary how Drogba and his team mates stopped civil war in Ivory Coast?? If you haven't, do some research friend, and see what soccer can do....

Edit to add:

Let me help you out:

www.telegraph.co.uk...

findarticles.com...

www.northjersey.com...

[edit on 15-6-2010 by TortoiseKweek]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by mobiusmale
reply to post by Master Shen long

Actually, Islam was created by a pedophilic, homicidal freak.

The people we are talking about today, are just carrying on his tradition of hatred and violence.

This is not at all like the case of days of the Inquisition, when it could be reasonably argued that the Christian leaders of the time had high jacked Christ's message of peace and tolerance.

Islam's founder was a killer, a warrior and a bigot. These are the things he taught his followers.

Which I guess is why that before he even was a prophet people referred to him as Al-Amin. This is Arabic for the truthful one.

Now why would they call him the truthful one if he was a liar?

I am always tired of people mentioning that Muhammed was a pedophile. I have explained this a bunch of times. the girl that Muhammed married was Abu-Bakr, a friend of Muhammed's, daughter. For YEARS Abu-Bakr PLEADED to Muhammed to marry her. And finally after one day Muhammed gave in. But he only treated her with the utmost respect.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Wow this thread has gone from crazy african fanatics to peaceul unity and back again.

All I know is soccer is not worth dieing for. Maybe if it was a little more extreme. Perhaps if they were executed for watching the wife carrying championship or the State of Origin!!!! That would be worth dieing for!!!

QUEENSLANDAAAHH!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by spearhead
All I know is soccer is not worth dieing for. Maybe if it was a little more extreme. Perhaps if they were executed for watching the wife carrying championship or the State of Origin!!!! That would be worth dieing for!!!

QUEENSLANDAAAHH!!!!!!!

I'll drink to that!

Amen

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeAreAWAKE

Originally posted by Gentill Abdulla
reply to post by WeAreAWAKE

Actually.................... all terrorist attacks (in America since 1980) were done by muslims... except the 94% that wasn't.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm sure your information is accurate. Except, in my opinion, the word "terrorist". The dictionary may define it differently, but I consider terrorism as attacks, killings, etc. meant to perpetuate a fear of them happening over, and over again. I don't know about the rest of the country, but the only group I worry about attacking us is Muslim extremists. Therefore, in my limited little world...they ARE the only terrorists.

When I start worrying about 3ft tall clowns with green noses and striped shirts planning to blow up malls...then I will call them terrorists. For now...they don't really concern me.

The U.S. has had more shooting rampages by disgruntled postal workers than by any of the various flavors of muslims. Perhaps you should stay away from your local post office and avoid all those blue mail receptacles.

[edit on 6/16/2010 by dubiousone]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Wow this thread has gone from crazy african fanatics to peaceul unity and back again.

QUEENSLANDAAAHH!!!!!!!

Sorry if you have already answered this question but I'll ask again, how are we suppose to know for what reasons they were killed for?

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by spearhead

Somalia is so frequently referred to as "an anarchy", but strict Islamic law is anything but that.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

Why are these men 'psycho murders'? They merely carried out the death penalty per the laws of Sharia. Does the execution of a captive in death row make the executer also a 'psycho murder'?

Show me the Sharia law or the section of the Quran that calls for the death penalty for watching the World Cup.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Gentill Abdulla

Which I guess is why that before he even was a prophet people referred to him as Al-Amin. This is Arabic for the truthful one.

Several reasons:

1. He gave himself the name "The truthful one"

2. He conned them into believing he was truthful when he was in fact a con artist liar.

I am always tired of people mentioning that Muhammed was a pedophile. I have explained this a bunch of times. the girl that Muhammed married was Abu-Bakr, a friend of Muhammed's, daughter. For YEARS Abu-Bakr PLEADED to Muhammed to marry her. And finally after one day Muhammed gave in. But he only treated her with the utmost respect.

Wow! ...If "For YEARS Abu-Bakr PLEADED to Muhammed to marry her", and muhammed finally caved in when she was 9 yrs old, how old was she when her father first tried to pawn her off? 4 years old? 5 years old?

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by LittleSecret

hold up! hold up! Now i'm gonna say this in the most ignorant fashion I can.

The TV said they were killed for watching soccer. Now yes in some cases it is justifiable but when you add African and Islam into the equation it becomes an issue.

NB: all italics text is equal to but not greater than sarcasm!!!

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by believer81

Those may be your words, but the same ideals of punishing people (whether with words or violence) rings true with many Muslims. It's embedded in their teachings. It's the basis for jihad.

I don't want to know you or any other Muslims that adhere to these obscene beliefs. You can add me to your respected foes list, but I don't respect you so don't expect the same from me. I will not be responding to whatever vulgar retort you might come up with because I'm placing you on "ignore".

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
Just wondering...

Are there any Christian, Jewish, Hindu, Buddhists countries that kill you for watching soccer?

IRM

YES! Britain! You dont wanna be there if liverpool loses!

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   

reply to post by LittleSecret

hold up! hold up! Now i'm gonna say this in the most ignorant fashion I can.

The TV said they were killed for watching soccer. Now yes in some cases it is justifiable but when you add African and Islam into the equation it becomes an issue.

NB: all italics text is equal to but not greater than sarcasm!!!

www.youtube.com...

FOR NEDA reveals the true story of Neda Agha-Soltan, who became another tragic casualty of Iran's violent crackdown on post-election protests on June 20, 2009. Unlike many unknown victims, however, she instantly became an international symbol of the struggle: Within hours of Agha-Soltan's death, cell phone photographs of her blood-stained face were held aloft by crowds protesting in Tehran and across the world. With exclusive access to her family inside Iran, the documentary goes to the heart of who Neda was and what she stood for, illuminating the larger Iranian struggle for democratic freedoms through her powerful story. Directed by Antony Thomas.

The anniversary of her death is coming up, I will never forget, But this is not just about Neda, there are so many more Neda's.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Nearly nine years after the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks, the bi-state agency that operates the World Trade Center is looking for a private partner to help manage the 1,776-foot office tower that is being built at Ground Zero — and one of two companies under consideration may have ties to the Middle East.

The bidding process for private partners for the “Freedom Tower” has been whittled down to two companies: Durst Organization and Related Companies, Fox News legal analyst Peter Johnson Jr. reports.

The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey will soon decide which partner will manage and help market the tower, which has been renamed One World Trade Center. The partner will invest at least $100 million into the office tower and memorial building.

Related Cos. is an international real estate group whose investors include Goldman Sachs; MSD Capital, LP; Mubadala Development Co.; Kuwait Investment Authority; and Olayan Group, according to the company’s website.

Mubadala Development Co. is owned by the Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, government.

Johnson reports that Related Cos. is involved in a joint project with the UAE-backed company, which is chaired by the Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi. Johnson said Related Cos. also has ties to the Saudi Arabian royal family and to financiers based in Dubai.

Fifteen of the Sept. 11 hijackers were from Saudi Arabia and two were from the United Arab Emirates, Johnson noted on Fox & Friends Monday morning.

The construction of the Freedom Tower has been repeatedly stalled by financial and partnership issues, among other problems. The site developer and the Port Authority reached an agreement in recent weeks that is expected to put the project back on track.

www.foxnews.com...

Mubadala Development Company, Kuwait Investment Authority and Olayan Group are among the strategic investors in Related Companies. Should the Port Authority offer the contract to Related Cos, these investors’ funds will be used to the new office tower and also the memorial building.

Mubadala is owned by the Abu Dhabi government, in the UAE, the Kuwait Investment Authority manages the funds of the Kuwaiti government, and Olayan Group is one of Saudi Arabia’s largest companies.

In Kuwait, although freedom of religion is endorsed, sharia law is a main source of legislation and in the United Arab Emirates, Islam is constitutionally enshrined:

“The Constitution declares that Islam is the official religion of the country, and the Government defines all citizens as Muslims.”

In Saudi Arabia, there is no religious freedom. Christians are banned from bringing Bibles or crucifixes into the country. Churches are forbidden from being built, and people have been jailed for holding private Christian worship. People are still beheaded for “sorcery”, and religious police enforce the strict dictates of sharia law.

It is a frightening thought that in the heart of Ground Zero, a company whose strategic funding includes money from these sources could potentially be in charge of the memorial to the 2,605 people who lost their lives on that spot, and that these investors could be making a profit from the offices in the “One World Trade Center”.

www.familysecuritymatters.org...

They already own us, it is just a matter of time.

New York Mosque near ground zero, opening date, 9/11/11

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by mishigas
reply to post by Gentill Abdulla

Several reasons:

1. He gave himself the name "The truthful one"

2. He conned them into believing he was truthful when he was in fact a con artist liar.

Wow! ...If "For YEARS Abu-Bakr PLEADED to Muhammed to marry her", and muhammed finally caved in when she was 9 yrs old, how old was she when her father first tried to pawn her off? 4 years old? 5 years old?

The PEOPLE referred to him as that not because he asked them to.
No he was actually truthful.

Abu Bakr was the one who started pleading for marriage when she was 9. Muhammed finally agreed about 5 -3 years later.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
And people say that Islam is a peaceful religion. What would make someone think that?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join