It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Cup fans executed

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
How easy would it be to plant a small story like this in the press to further ones agenda I wonder?

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by spearhead

Hey Spearhead,

Seems like your thread is getting a lot of religious hatred going so I am going to add the REAL reason. (I posted this on the other related thread, as well)

No, it is not "un-islamic"! Has nothing to do with Sharia law or the Q'ran, etc. They are just psycho a-holes as mentioned above.

They are just pissed off because Argentina is ranked #7 and they're ranked #173 along with Palestine and the Cayman Islands!!!
Nigeria is #21

BTW, the USA is #14.

Sore losers...LOL

It is a pity that Islam is taking the brunt for this kind of crap. I know the rhetoric: religion of peace, blah, blah, blah...

I don't want to get into that sink hole. Anyway, Somalia???
CONSIDER THE SOURCE!!

Thanks and check this link to follow your favorite soccer (yeah I know football. LOL again.

www.fifa.com...=m/fullranking.html

3 billion people will watching FIFA stuff worldwide, 300 in the US, alone!!
(source "NewsBusted" video)

newsbusters.org...

Thanks,
Tom

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Being a muslim myself, this sickens me. I see it day in day out on ATS.
There is a #load of extremists within islam just as there is within any other religion. the reason you only hear about the muslim "terrorists" is because the US needs to keep the propaganda train rolling, continued support for "the war on terror".

That being said it also sickens me how every one of these threads gets derailed by some asshole and goes on to become a thread full of muslim haters. I mean # me people are you that stupid or what? I grew up in a muslim country, my whole family is muslim as well as relatives, etc etc.. I have dated non-muslim girls, more than once and im still here today. there is islam then there is the extremist interpretation of islam. and once again people need to learn to distinguish the difference between MUSLIM and ARAB culture. You'd be stupid to think that all arabs are muslim, and likewise. Not all ARABS are muslim and not all muslims are arab. Im caucasian, I was born in europe, I was born a muslim.

So please stop derailing the thread with your "muslim terrorist" bull#.
I would think it obvious that the country is ruled by extreme sharia law.

[edit on 15-6-2010 by b0sanac]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by whitl103
reply to post by mobiusmale

To make these sweeping generalizations about a belief system based on peace is only limiting your own cognitive and emotional development.

Islam is "based on peace"?

Everything I've learned about it tells me that Islam's primary objective is to spread Islam and the end justifies the means. Its adherents believe they have found the only true religion, that their Allah is the only true god, that only their religious leaders are worthy of clothing themselves with Islam's dictatorial powers, that deviation from its dictates regarding correct human behavior merits cruel punishment, disfigurement, and death, and that non-muslims are inferior and are to be treated as such.

Certainly, if you adopt Islam and strictly behave according to its dictates, you will not personally be subjected to its severe sanctions for deviating. I suppose if everyone did so, then Islam could finally be a peaceful religion. Making everyone in the world a Muslim by conversion or elimination is its ultimate goal, is it not? Until that goal is accomplished, what people are discussing in this thread is its reality.

It strikes me that you'd have to do some heavy editing of the Koran before being able to accurately portray Islam as a religion "based on peace".

If you have any evidence to the contrary, please share.

[edit on 6/15/2010 by dubiousone]

[edit on 6/15/2010 by dubiousone]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Master Shen long

Please show in any Christian text where this behaviour is condoned. That is the difference. Sharia law is based upon Islamic teachings. Nowhere in the new testament dowes Jesus tell people to kill. Nowhere!

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Or molest children (I forgot to mention)

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by b0sanac

There is a difference between arab and muslim culture, so how do you explain the rterrible things muslims do in the name of thier religion in th phillipines? It is because love and forgiveness is not at the core of Islam.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by OverSword
reply to post by b0sanac

There is a difference between arab and muslim culture, so how do you explain the rterrible things muslims do in the name of thier religion in th phillipines? It is because love and forgiveness is not at the core of Islam.

Alright, in essence you are asking me to explain something that happened before i was born that was ordered by extremist leaders. If you wanna play it like that then alright. How do you explain all the millions of muslims and others the christians killed/raped/pillaged during the crusades?

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Cant the drunken hooligans of the world unite and go kick in the teeth of this football hating regime?

Likely a more productive endeavor than simply getting wasted and pummeling each other. Put their reckless penchant for violence to good use.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by OverSword

and your question has nothing to do with the difference of arab/muslim culture.
also can you prove that love and forgiveness isnt at the core of islam. did you personally go through the original(arabic) version of the Qur'an and find that yourself.

[edit on 15-6-2010 by b0sanac]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
If you are Muslim, read your standard religous texts. Study the teachings of your leaders. IF you can, in good faith, support the basic teachings, then you may claim to me Muslim. Not before.

In parting:

"Khomeini's works advocate vigorously converting or murdering all those who do not embrace Allah's holy meme. Then they urge a holy war on the nations of the West.

The ayatollah wrote, "Any nonreligious [i.e. non-Islamic] power, whatever form or shape, is necessarily an atheistic power, the tool of Satan; it is part of our duty to stand in its path and to struggle against its effects. Such Satanic power can engender nothing but corruption on earth, the supreme evil which must be pitilessly fought and rooted out. To achieve that end, we have no recourse other than to overthrow all governments that do not rest on pure Islamic principles, and are thus corrupt and corrupting, and to tear down the traitorous, rotten, unjust, and tyrannical administrative systems that serve them.... If Islamic civilization had governed the West, we would no longer have to put up with these barbaric goings-on unworthy even of wild animals....[Western governments are] using inhuman laws and inhuman political methods... Misdeeds must be punished by the law of retaliation: cut off the hands of the thief; kill the murderer instead of putting him in prison; flog the adulterous woman or man. Your concerns, your 'humanitarian' scruples, are more childish than reasonable."

Khomeini had a prescription for such problems: "All of humanity must strike these troublemakers [the governments of the West] with an iron hand.... Islam has obliterated many tribes because they were sources of corruption [i.e. sources of non-Islamic influence]...." Judging from the Ayatollah's rhetoric, the next tribes he would have liked to see obliterated were those in Europe and America.

Allah is rapidly providing Khomeini's followers with a sword to carry out their master's wishes. He has offered Islam the fire in which the Koran says those who follow false faiths are destined to burn: nuclear weaponry. He has also provided the long range missiles needed to use it. According to the late imam's logic, there may be only one just and righteous thing to do: employ this technology to wipe out recalcitrant heathens like you and me.

The modern growth of Islam is the coalescence of a superorganism drawn together by the magnetic attraction of a meme. But this meme has an advantage: The social body it is trying to pull together has existed as a unified social beast in the past. The old reflexes of solidarity are still there, waiting to be aroused.

The meme of the new Islam is not laboring to generate a small and fragile embryo. It is simply attempting to awaken a sleeping giant."

I say the same thing to Christians, Mormons, Buddhists, Taoists, etc...know your religoin before you profess adherence to it. How can you preach what you don't understand or even have any knowledge of?

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
wow see that's a moronic reason to kill somebody this is why I was for Muhammad day. A religion or race that is willing to go that far should learn how to chill out

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by b0sanac

Show me any text where Jesus says that kind of behaviour is OK. You see, being a muslim maybe you are unaware that Jesus never gave any circustances where it is ok to kill another person. NOT ANY! People doing wrong during the crusades were definetly not in any way shape or form following the teachings of Christ. Can the same be said of muslims, under any circumstances, who kill in the name of thier religion?

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Jesus Christ. That's some serious @%!#ed up #!@#%. I bet Allah watches the games. Probably wears the team colours of France.

ETA:

We should send Somali a nice picture of Mohammed playing Futbol against Allah.

Desecrate their effing "prophet" and their G-D "god".

[edit on 6/15/2010 by OrphenFire]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by PapaKrok

Like I said I am muslim, fair enough i havent read the qur'an but that to me sounds like extremist BS. In my entire life i was never taught anything that your post claims. I was taught to pray,not sin and most importantly tolerance and acceptance of others. I sure as hell dont feel any jihadist tendancies, I dont suddenly get the urge to strap explosives to myself and kill everyone in the neighbourhood.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrphenFire
Jesus Christ. That's some serious @%!#ed up #!@#%. I bet Allah watches the games. Probably wears the team colours of France.

ETA:

We should send Somali a nice picture of Mohammed playing Futbol against Allah.

Desecrate their effing "prophet" and their G-D "god".

[edit on 6/15/2010 by OrphenFire]

No it would be Brazil...

They are #1

Tom

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Things just get crazier and crazier,

about time they woke up to the real world and not the old world.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by b0sanac

If you are a muslim maybe you should try reading the koran and get back to me then. I believe you will find that killing is not forbidden and indeed required under certain circumstances.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

I never claimed that Jesus said anything. All im saying is you are asking me to justify something that happened before i was born, which is why asked you about the crusades. that is BS the holy crusades were following what the christian leadership at the time INTERPRETED was the word of the Bible, just as these lunatics wrongly interpret the word of the Quran, Please do not put words in my mouth.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   

I can say the same to you, go and read the original uninterpreted arabic version of the quran and then get back to me, i may not have read it but i do know that killing is allowed in the case of self defence - aka invasion

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join