It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lost Generation - Prepare to be amazed - *Video*

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
well, video already posted like 1000 times

and the reality is that we live in a world where some people are born with mental diseases, some with more than others

I believe maybe most people have some mental disease ... simply because it is not possible to believe some people dont care about the present and future of the planet

plus, there are more people in this freaking planet worried about animals and plants, than humans ... thats another reality too ... so, lets hope it is all a bad dream, otherwise, there is no hope really ...

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
OP very nice vids. and loved both but to be a downer the last one fell on death ears

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by hillbilly4rent

Well as long as you and others get something out of it that means more to me than the fat cats ignorance.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

Now its 1001 and I glad I missed it from the first one till this I would like to see them Plasterd 1000 x's squared may be to much but still Im glad I finely saw it

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
reply to post by hillbilly4rent

Well as long as you and others get something out of it that means more to me than the fat cats ignorance.

Indeed

2nd line to not tick off the mods

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
You know what. I don't believe this is a generational thing. I'm generation X and I have thought like the girl in the vid since I was a teenager.

I truly believe, the problems in the world are due to the fact on how our so called leaders / bosses / police etc. are chosen.

They need to have a particular mindset. It's all about greed , money and power. Nothing else matters. These are the only ones that are accepted in these positions, because it's the requirement.

So what else do you expect is the outcome in this society, when the ones chosen to run it are of this mindset.

How to change it all? No idea.

I know most Gen x'ers thought the same as this girl, we did have similar discussions about the mad world we live in during the cold war period etc.

I'm sure there are some baby boomers, particulary the hippie generation
that think the same.

Unfortunately, the nice people never make it high enough in society to ever make a difference.

Sorry about the negativity, but i've seen hopes for change be smashed over and over again by the greed that runs this world.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by spurge

In order to change the world we must take a good hard look at ourselves, look at the waste we are throwing out, look at the amount of water we use to wash our car or clean our clothes or clean our dishes, look at the amount of gas we consume on journeys where we could walk, look at how dependent we are on fast foods and ready meals. We have lost our independence and rely on our governments to make the decisions to keep us in the life we have grown accustom to.

We must change ourselves before we can change the world.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
i`m a bitter and cynical lill man
but, i must admit, that second video - speech - is excellent.
(i believe that the 2nd video was recorded at EcoRIO, 1992, what would make the girl in her 30`s by now. I wonder what she`s up to nowadays)

the first, is nothing more than an interesting gimmick.
a good one though.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
The second video made me silent when I first saw it. I just now looked at it again and it still does ...

Not only think the message is amazing but the way they made it is absolutely

Her generation has never been lost tho. Our generation is simply doing the same as the one before with only a slight little difference. The world has become a small place and the news is almost happening as we speak we are more aware or just equally ignorant as previous generations.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by spurge

Ohh you are so right... one thing tho.

Those people did get into high places and power. Power corrupts.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
The first young girl has found out what life should be like,the second has found out the meaning of true human nature GREED,it rules all and the reason it is so rampant now is 6.5 billion people,can you imagine what it will be like when we hit 10 billion people.

How do you control 6.5 billion humans?answer that and you will have found a way to save the spicies...............maybe.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Wow I just don't get it. Don't get me wrong, I don't want to derail your thread, but I posted the exact same thing a few weeks back and got little response (I thank those who did respond), and about 1/20th of the amount of flags. The title was almost the exact same as well!

I believe what the poem says was an important issue, but apparently at the time no one else did. Then someone contributes it a month later, and it ends up on the front page. What's the deal? Searching the forum is an ancient technique now?

Sorry, I don't want to seem mean, but sometimes it's frustrating when you post something and no one really cares only for it to be posted later by someone else and receive an overwhelming positive response.

[edit on 093030p://555 by For(Home)Country]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Bravo. nothing more need be said.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by For(Home)Country

Your thread was probably missed and pushed of the board before it attracted the attention.

I would have rewarded you with the same. If I found it on my path.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

Thank you sir. I don't want to take away the attention from the OP, because it is indeed a great find and I'm glad many more people can see it now. Just expressing some frustration perhaps where it doesn't belong.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by For(Home)Country

You're welcome.

Although I do understand and dislike it to. It happened to me several times.
With a repost of some new discovery I hit the alert.

If it is something I'm passionate about I do not and I'm happy the topic did finally get the attention I wanted it to have.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
wow!

soo cool! thanks!!
always love the content you share.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Meh....she is brainwashed by the same kind of childish utopian greenieturd, BS propaganda that those same jokers in the crowd use to control you, she just called them on their BS. She really believes it unlike them, but that doesn't make it any more realistic to achieve, or the "doom" of mother earth" any more real.

[edit on 11-6-2010 by I_am_Spartacus]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Lets all sell our homes and live in teepee's! We can donate the money to Al Gore so he can reverse global warming!

I've got a 2004 AWD Mitsubishi Endeavor SUV that I will Trade for a bike...Any takers???

My boss will be hearing from me shortly that I will no longer be work 40+hr weeks! They can kiss my ass! Double time pay wont make me happy! Neither will having electricity or Hot showers!

I will tell my daughter that college will be free in the country I'm going to create so thats why there is no college fund.

Hope my wife was just kidding when she said she would divorce me if this is the new way we are going to live...

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Star and Flag OP !!
I have to Admit i had never seen these 2 vids , the poem was very very profound ....

The video of the little girl , i have to say was very Powerful to say the least !
And how true her words were , if only all these politicians had at least half the convictions this little girl had , Wow what a different world we would live in now!
And everything she said is true ......... This is what we teach are children..

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join