Lost Generation - Prepare to be amazed - *Video*

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
This was written a long time ago and things have gotten much worse!

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
It just goes to show you, the "little" people are the ones who really see things in the world because they aren't busy rationalizing it. The sight of the lucky and the wealthy is diluted, their paths lost. To see something, you have to be the "little" person who has no choice but to gaze upon reality and take it in for what it really is. In the end, the "little" people, the ones who can see with their own eyes, are the ones who have been educated. This girl is brilliant.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
The adults in power have forgotten their humanity, their true being of light and love, of compassion and kindness, of simplicity and common sense that could save the world and all who dwell here. Children are far smarter and insightful than they are given credit for. They see things as they should be without the complications and insanity that is our reality. We must replace the people in power with insightful and loving individuals who care about the people they serve.

There are answers, but who is truly listening to the wisdom and neccesity of those answers? We must shake ourselves as though awakening from a bad dream, to see things with crystal clarity and do not fear. Replace those in power who seek to serve only themsleves and their own agendas, those who ignore the suffering of the world. Listen to your intuition that tells you that the world can be different. Unite together and fight for humanity. It is our only hope. Even one candle can illuminate the darkest of places. It starts with you, and then another and another still, until the whole world is filled with light.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

Hi.

I got it for a while now, thanks anyway.

Why do people destroy their habitat ?
Next to a spiritual extra terrestrial there is also a natural posibility.

Spiritual : Evil in one form or another makes us do it.

Extra terrestrial : Maybe we truly are a slave race and are supposed to work instead of developing. Maybe we are to much of a violent race to live next to in space and other races are trying to prevent us from going interstellar.

Natural : Prey animals will ( when their predators dissapear ) copulate like bunnies. Just like bunnies we will then consume our resources untill it is all gone. The only difference is that we as a species have ouselves created a reality where we are no longer a prey by removing our predators and coorporating with each other to stay save.
So... Our prey side is going mental consuming everything and our predator side makes us cold harded killer.

Just my two cents.

excellent points, all valid. personally i think humans created the whole concept of good and evil so ill not linger on the subject.

you are right that humans breeding out of control as a result of our advancement and the elimination of all natural predators could lead to an devouring of resources. the problem is we are not rabbits we can think and invent. we can engineer safer foods we can populate space even the oceans. these are not science fiction this is what we can do now.

so why arnt we?? im not questioning how it happened im questioning why is it still going on. and the answer is easy. if it looks like a duck walks like a duck and sounds like a duck its more than likely a genetically modified chicken made to look sound and taste like a duck.

whoever is calling the shots doesnt care if you live or die. you are an insignificant flea as far as they are concerned. they have private armies protecting them. soldiers who love money just as much as they do. its obvious that people of like minds would align themselves. the population is being artificially controlled. and all the while our dumb asses argue and fight over political parties sports teams who the best idol is or religion or how many people tiger woods slept with. and we still keep consuming the very thing thats killing us. why? because we are too lazy. because we know its bad and just dont care anymore because we secretly know the truth and cant bare to face it.

the truth is nobody has a gun to your head we could all change the world in an hour if we wanted. but we wont, we shall continue down this path to the conclusion of whatever game we are playing.

so you tell me. how are you going to live?

we are here for a limited time knowing the path and walking the path are 2 different things. i should know better than post this stuff on here as it makes no difference but something compels me and so i must. live your life like each day is your last everyday really is a miracle. its sunday here and im not working and for that im glad. find your joy where ever you can and remember to not take life so serious you will never get out of it alive. its funny how i forget that myself lol.

i wish you all an awesome day.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Amazing how we think alike .

Did you see : Lies, wars, and empire. From Dr. Michael Parenti ?

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

no i havent seen it? is it about the topics we are discussing i assume?

ill do a google search for them now. thanks for the tip.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Here is a link

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

very well put. you cant spell community without UNITY

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Sorry but I don't buy this.

Let's take the BP spill for example. Probably half the people who know about it are simply angry for the fact of jobs and the economy, things which can be replaced but not for the ecosystem/life which is being lost. The other half does care in a genuine way but keep in mind this is a small percentage.

The rest of America for the gulf spill as I've noted couldn't care any less. They hear one blip about it and then continue to talk about dumb **** like celebrities and the newest reality TV show. Looking around the world, people are being raised that it's ok to dump things wherever they like based on the other post on this forum showing the top ten most disgusting places on earth.

Sorry, but I truly don't believe we can reverse mindsets and you can't make the government bend over and finally be transparent in what they are capable of in giving us alternative energy when they are so entwined with oil companies.

[edit on 13-6-2010 by SoulofBlack]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas
I found a site of the girl and what she does know.

Here you go : Link.

Thankyou Sinter Klaas for the link, everyone should take a look at it to see what this individual is doing. Although she is one person, she is striving to change things, what are we doing?

All it takes is that right special person to bring about change in others. There is a scene in the movie contact that I always remember and its so true, so very true. I have underlined the relevance.

Ted: No, no tests. You have your mother's hands. You're an interesting species. An interesting mix. You are capable of such beautiful dreams, and such horrible nightmares. You feel so lost, so cut off, so alone. Only you're not. See, in all our searching, the only thing we found that makes the emptiness bearable is each other.

Ellie: What happens now?

Ted: Now you go home.

Ellie: Home? But... I have so many questions. Do we get to come back?

Ted: This was just a first step. In time, you'll take another.

Ellie: But other people need to see what I've seen, they need to see...

Ted: This is the way it's been done for billions of years. Small moves, Ellie. Small moves.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   
www.star-people.nl...

What is this?

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
such an awesome video!

what year was it written?

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Equinox99
Dude ... This boggled my mind. I was like where is she going with all this negativity?

Thanks OP.

correction its not negativity its actually the truth of where we are now and where the world is heading....

sorry guys but the short story playing backwards although nice is not going to happen in my lifetime, the world i live in died a long time ago just most people either refuse or dont want to see it.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
This has been posted multiple times before.
It changed nothing
/thread

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Ah wonderful! The UN has turned her great intent into another tool for global warming propaganda. The whole environmental movement has been undermined to serve the interests of the elites and she fell for it. How heartwarming. Sorry girl, it happens to the best of us.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
First i would like to apologize before hand as this post is obviously nothing more than a bump.and if i started this thread i would not have the audacity to bump it myself.

i think with all the doom and gloom and negativity that we are assaulted with everyday this thread has merit in that it is uplifting.
more positivity can not possibly be a bad thing right?

~meathead

edit for spelling

[edit on 13-6-2010 by Mike Stivic]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrOrange82
www.star-people.nl...

What is this?

bad acting

second line

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Ahh... Yes Contact.

I like that movie.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheEccentrist
such an awesome video!

what year was it written?

Hi there TheEccentrist which video are you referring to? I believe the first was written either last year or the year before that and the video underneath was written in 1992. Hope that helps.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mike Stivic
First i would like to apologize before hand as this post is obviously nothing more than a bump.and if i started this thread i would not have the audacity to bump it myself.

i think with all the doom and gloom and negativity that we are assaulted with everyday this thread has merit in that it is uplifting.
more positivity can not possibly be a bad thing right?

~meathead

Don't apologise, I am not interested in the recognition/flags this brings if left on the front page, with all the end of the world threads in regards to the gulf that spring up every 5 mins, I totally agree with you,

It is high time a thread is posted that brings a little sunshine and breath of fresh air to ATS and IMHO these video do just that.

Peace FSF

[edit on 13-6-2010 by Mike Stivic]

[edit on 14-6-2010 by franspeakfree]

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join

$('#skin').click(function(){ window.location.href = "http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1008463/pg1"; });