It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hispanics flee Arizona ahead of immigration law

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by magestyk7

Latinos= Latin= from Roman Empire= from Europe! Get it straight. Latinos have white in them. Basic history.

The issue isn't race. Blacks are in America legally. There are Latinos in America LEGALLY. There isn't a mob trying to kick them out. It's the people that cheat the system that people are mad about.

...too bad the white people of Spanish ancestory had their asses chained and brought here by force, and interbred with the native population, then America would never have this immigration problem.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I haven't read the Arizona immigration law myself. But the racial profiling may be a `gray area`. It would be safer to have identifications on everyone but that is impractical but a necessary `evil`, if you will.

Why would illegal ALIENS want to be part of what might become a police state, starting with Arizona? So yeah, Hispanics fleeing Arizona would make sense. But where would they go if other states follow suit?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
They don't have schools in Mexico?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wise Man

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Get a better military instead of eating tacos and drinking beer. You are the only one who is racist.

I am proud of my country and will defend my country and will burn Mexico to the ground and not blink.

Grats. Burning countries to the ground is what you people do best.

But I'm the racist... lol.

What people? My people? My people never burned anything, did you ever read my post, I said I'm not even white. Maybe you need to go back to the classroom

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Portugoal

I guess sorry. But my point stands for people who consider the businesses failing a bad thing.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
Romans had white slaves, guess those whites should get all their land back too huh? Slaves are in all races.

What country are you a citizen of? What flag do you swear allegiance to?

The Romans(elites) were white for the most part before the Holy Roman Empire.
Whites enslaving whites is your own stupid problem, that just how destructive you are.

Don't try to pass off your own races stupidity on the rest of the world.

What does it matter what country I'm a citizen of? Would you like to burn it into the ground too?

Also lets see how proud you are of America when it hits rock bottom very soon.
America is done for already, everyone besides the peons know it.

Once again your ignorance assumes I am white/Caucasian. Saying one race is stupid is really an insult to yourself. All races have had their share of problems. Why don't you criticize the Egyptians who were black for having white slaves or slaves of other races...etc Jews? Well because you are the only racist here.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Portugoal

Latinos= Latin= from Roman Empire= from Europe! Get it straight. Latinos have white in them. Basic history.

Basic History huh.

You tell any LATINO that they have white in them and they will beat your ass.

Its like telling a white person that their ancestors were originally from Middle East/Africa since the oldest remains were found there and Civilization originated from there. Whites dont care about that for some reason they have this superiority complex that they think they came up all by themselves and STARTED ALL.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
I welcome a law like this in Nevada. As a Hispanic immigrant who didn't run, jump, or swim my way in, I am tired of feeling like a chump for actually obeying the law.

[edit on 9-6-2010 by projectvxn]

Sorry bro, but I bet the illegal numbers go up there as AZ goes down. Let’s hope they all head to CA...It would be such a nice reply/gift to their boycott.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Damn I live a good life for being done already...

BTW the last continent to finally end open slavery was Africa. One of the biggest slave trade was white slaves sent to Persia. Spaniards enslaved pretty much everyone they could in South America. Throughout the Americas there were slaves long before the white man came along as was in Asia too, so I think it is safe to say slavery has been around the world since man’s beginning.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by Xtrozero]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Yeah, but we all need to remember one thing and that is we are all human. I have a niece who gets picked on daily because she is part white. I know some ghetto schools are seriously becoming bad because of this. I know I am part white but I know nobody messes with me cause I look intimidating.

I just despise those hardcore racist white people who think they are on top of the food chain. In my opinion they are the ones who caused this recession in the first place by their favoritism selection. If we all just worked together things wouldn't be so bad.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

Damn I live a good life for being done already...

BTW the last continent to finally end open slavery was Africa. One of the biggest slave trade was white slaves sent to Persia. Spaniards enslaved pretty much everyone they could in South America. Throughout the Americas there were slaves long before the white man came along as was in Asia too, so I think it is safe to say slavery has been around the world since man’s beginning.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by Xtrozero]

yes, but slaves had rights. It wasn't until 1700's where the slave had no rights.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by dragnet53]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Hi everyone, I've been trolling around her for about 7 years reading the awesome articles that people post and watching ATS evolve into a political forum, but then again conspiracies thrive in politics.

Anyways, I was reading this article and I felt as though I should just say how happy I am that even though the law in Arizona isn't in affect, it is working quite well.

Also I live her in California near SF and I can say that the illegal problem over here is so bad that even when I was in highschool my friends and I would sit by the tree at lunch and whatch the "nortanio's" or however it is spelled fight other gangs and even a few times stab people.

It's so bad over here right now that I am worried everday for my girlfriend and she is always being confronted by damn illegals hitting on her! Even when i'm there, they say stuff in spanish and my gf (who knows spanish) tells me what they said and I get all pissed and rough them up (thank god for boxing and jiu jitsu).

Just want to let others who say that California loves illegals, please think twice because I can tell you that most people around her don't.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by magestyk7

Americans (White People) have a history of picking on other ethnic groups when they have problems and have no one to blame for. It ALWAYS happens.

Hispanics are not the only illegals in this country but they are the majority.
The illegals that are next in Americas gun sights are the Asians, then Eastern Europeans, then the Indians/Central Asia and finally when there is nobody else we attack Middle Eastern countries.

First of all, "Americans" arent all white. And if you are an "American" you are as guilty of anything this country does as the white citizens are.

Secondly, this law does not specify that the only illegals they are going for are Mexican nationals. It just says "illegals." Everyone is all fired up because it is a border state, and more Mexicans are going to get caught than any other group.

Thirdly, we deport European illegals too. There is no "secret white handshake" that substitutes for citizenship in the US.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
hmm this is interesting. does this mean white middle class americans will have to clean their own toilets and do their own gardening? and all the other dirty jobs nobody else wants to do?

Coming from Australia we dont have a hispanic illegal invasion. but we have our own asian illegal invasion. they serve a purpose in moderation.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   

You tell any LATINO that they have white in
them and they will beat your ass.

...if true, that would tend to validate the concerns that whites have about them, yes?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox

Exactly. I had to watch a coworker from Puerto Rico use her families' savings and make three trips back and forth from her country to here trying to get citizenship.

I thought Puerto Ricans
were US citizens.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53

yes, but slaves had rights. It wasn't until 1700's where the slave had no rights.

I agree with you in some cultures, but those that had slave rights tend to not buy and sell in a slave trade too. Anywhere we have seen a slave trade they had no rights and slave trades have been around for just about forever too. Also putting the word slave and rights in the same sentence just seems wrong...hehe a slave was a slave was a slave....

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
If they really think it's so racist and they really want to have the same chance as all American citizens at a better life, they should concede their government and land and become as an annex, a part of the US, they can all be issued SS#'s immediately, pay land taxes, have hospitals and healthcare from the US, pay income taxes, have valid dl's, registration and vehicle insurance, and obey the laws, including those of the narcotics bureau, so no illegal possession or distribution of narcotics, and they will also have to at least get minimum wages and not be able to be used as slave wage workers. All they have to do is concede to be absorbed as part of the union of America, but I highly doubt they'd ever want this. Just ask one. There is only one thing they look out for, self-interest, not their country, not our country, but the self, they give a D**** about nothing else, and that sounds familiar doesn't it??? Corporations, our political leaders, the very same, we are trying to rid ourselves of all of these SELF-INTEREST groups!!!! They are all the downfall of any civilization, when one puts themself above all others, and beleives they are entitled, they cause the degragation, no matter how little overt power they actually have!!!!

[edit on 10-6-2010 by ldyserenity]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I feel compelled to go off topic here: threads like this one are really taking ATS down a notch. The level of trolling and general idiocy displayed by some people here is crazy. We need to take a step back from denying ignorance so that we can first deny stupidity.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Wise Man

All your talk of stolen land is simply an excuse to spout hatred. For thousands of years, land has changed hands, borders have been redrawn, and countries have vanished through war or natural disasters.

If you are so intent on returning stolen land, then I suggest you completely avoid dry land because if dinosaurs ever return. you will want to give them their land back. After all, as humans its only fair since we were the last species to arrive (for now).

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join