It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hispanics flee Arizona ahead of immigration law

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Wise Man

No, why dont YOU go learn history.

Because if you did, you would find out that what "white Americans" did here in this country is just not that different from what all people every where around the world had been happily doing all along. Brown people were happily killing, displacing and enslaving brown people too. And white people if they ran across them.

You want to know the real difference? "White Americans" stopped doing it of their own accord, not because they were beaten into submission by the people they were messing with.

Go read some real history. Not just the bull# television mini-series version of it. Or is it the Avatar version you have been schooled by?

White people are not some unnatural scourge the way some want to make them out. They are just like people everywhere else, who just happened to have better technology at the time they got their turn at the plundering.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
S&F

This will start a chain reaction in the near-by states once they see their crime rates explode.

Nice going AZ

SM

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Wise man, Not a single white man alive today had anything to do with what happened back then. We are now the U.S.A. with laws to protect its citizens. Do you see any other country with open borders?

I have indian ancestory on both sides of my family, as many white Americans do. One tribe was almost completely wiped out and it wasn't by the white man, it was by another tribe.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   

get rid of every white person in America

the place needs to be wiped off the Earth

Please correct me if I'm wrong. I would just like to be clear.

Are you calling for the racial genocide of the white race?

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fang
I assume a significant number of these illegals are employed. Surely their employers are alerted to their status by a lack of social security number (assuming they do not provide a false one) and are therefore complicit in encouraging the breach of immigration law? Are they not liable to prosecution?

The other day I was at a medical testing lab here in Florida. Two Mexicans walked in, Could not speak a lick of English. The lady at the front desk went and got a guy who spoke perfect Spanish, the lady asked them for ID and the one guy pulls out a check card lol. The lady says no thats not an ID, they said they had no ID so the lady asked if they has social security cards and they quickly provided them for her. WTF!!!

I about lost it but I was in a hurry and needed to get my blood taken so I could get out of there.

I felt like telling the people off for dealing with them and walking out but It would have just got me in trouble because I know the darn cops wont do anything about it, ONLY BECAUSE THE FEDS WONT COME AND GET THEM.

The police in most areas want and have arrested them but when they would call the feds, the ICE units would not come pick them up so they were forced to let them go or be overrun with them. Florida needs to make a policy to pick them up and ship them home at the FEDS expense.

When these Mexicans start flooding into the next states they will be forced to do the same as Arizona or the American people will start taking care of the problem themselves.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordBucket

Please correct me if I'm wrong. I would just like to be clear.

Are you calling for the racial genocide of the white race?

Not really, just supporting the removal of the true illegal aliens much like everyone else on this forum who is supporting the removal of people who were on the land first.

Problem?

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Bring it. REAL easy to sit behind your computer and type out your wet dreams of racial genocide, huh?

What do you know about history? Obviously jack squat. Mexico fought and won independence from Spain, the U.S. fought and won independence from Great Britain. Then, we fought a war against each other and the U.S. won. Afterward, agreements were made, and the land was PURCHASED, you racist @sshat. There was no "stealing" of the land from Mexico. Name one region where human beings live that hasn't violently changed hands a few times. The "native" tribes (who weren't truly native and actually came from Asia), killed and took land from each other as well, although they NEVER claimed ownership of land, as that was against their beliefs, so why would they feel we "stole" anything? They also committed some nasty atrocities against the losing tribes, if you really knew history you would be well aware of that.

The bill here in AZ has NOTHING to do with race, and everything to do with people who come here ILLEGALLY and actually STEAL our resources. Mexicans, and anybody else of any nationality are welcome here, as long as they sign in and let us know who they are. The bleeding heart morons like to parrot the line "they come here to work and find a better life", but Mexico has 4% unemployment rate, and the 17th highest GDP in the world. The greedy elitists in Mexico aren't interested in sharing the wealth there, just as they aren't here, but they have a way to get rid of their malcontents, they just give them brochures and tell them everything they need is North across the border. Those poor people need to stand up and fight the ones who are TRULY oppressing them, but they only have the courage to wave their flags and make noise HERE in the U.S., not their own country where they cower and flee like weak dogs. We have our own problems here, we don't need theirs too. If this were CA they would probably riot, but they aren't that bold here in AZ, maybe it's because this is a heavily armed state.

If you've EVER been out to sea near the U.S. Mexican border, you'll see they have SO MUCH untapped resources. When you're out to sea near San Diego, on the U.S. side you see crowded beaches and developments until the border, then the beach is empty and undeveloped as far as the eye can see on the Mexican side. Probably all belongs to one super rich, corrupt bastard who could give a sh!t about the poor in that country. The government, and elitists in Mexico are the enemy of the Mexican people, not white people in the U.S.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
EDIT:
Moderator action was taken. This post is no longer required.

Thank you.

[edit on 9-6-2010 by LordBucket]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Another wise man said, "It is better to remain silent and thought a fool, then to speak and remove all doubt."

Wise Man, you have removed all doubt .

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Edit..
NM I was advised to not post unless I'm supporting the rounding up and killing of illegal immigrants and never bring up the past of America.

[edit on 9-6-2010 by Wise Man]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Hey "wise man".

If your great great great grandfather lost his home to another man for whatever reason, does that give YOU the right to take that home back?

Its not his home anymore, nor is it yours, because YOU, never had rights to it to begin with.

See how that works>?

[edit on 9-6-2010 by Common Good]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good

Hey "wise man".

If your great great great grandfather lost his home to another man for whatever reason, does that give YOU the right to take that home back?

Its not his home anymore, nor is it yours, because YOU, never had rights to it to begin with.

See how that works>?

So...
If someone stole your land, then enslaved you for 300 years with genocide, you would really give a damn about those people and there racist laws?

Did you guys write a "No take backs" rule when you were making all those retarded laws?

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by daskakik

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
There are no "half" Americans. You either commit, and become one of us, or stay where you feel more attached.

Actually there are people in the US legally that are not citizens. Resident aliens have almost every right that a citizen has but they can't hold government jobs, vote or run for office. They don't get a US passport either. They remain citizens of their country but reside in the US.

Question: Can a non-U.S. Citizen join the United States Military?
Answer: Yes. A non-citizen can enlist in the military. However, federal law prohibits non-citizens from becoming commission or warrant officers.

In order for a non-citizen to enlist in the military, he/she must first be a legal immigrant (with a green card), permamently residing in the United States. It's important to note that the military cannot and will not assist in the immigration process. One must immigrate first, using normal immigration quotas and procedures, and -- once they've established an address in the United States -- they can find a recruiter's office and apply for enlistment.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Rounding up and killing? Do you actually believe your own lies? I know it's not as shocking to say "verifying legal status in this country in the course of verifying ID during a lawful stop". Rounding up and killing is the same thing, right?

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wise Man

So...
If someone stole your land, then enslaved you for 300 years with genocide, you would really give a damn about those people and there racist laws?

Did you guys write a "No take backs" rule when you were making all those retarded laws?

If someone stole my land, my fight would be with that person, not everyone on the planet who happened to have a similar skin color. Why? Because I have the capacity to tell people apart.

Secondly, no human being has been enslaved for 300 years. We dont live that long. If another human being was enslaving me, I would;

a) either try my best to get away
b) failing that, try to make the best of it

It isnt like whites have never been slaves. Goes back to that history thing again. Having an ancestor that was enslaved does not give you the right to claim their suffering as your own. Many of us have had ancestors that were treated pretty horribly, and we are just fine. You only have a right to complain about how YOU are treated, and the right to hate the individual people who are treating you badly. You dont have the natural born right to hate people whose names you dont know and whose faces you have never seen, who have never done a single thing to you, just because they have a certain skin color.

That is the epitome of racism.

[edit on 9-6-2010 by Illusionsaregrander]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander

This guy is a racist, in case anyone was unclear what one looked like. Despite popular opinion, they come in all shades.

And btw, Professor Racewar, Mexicans have had their fair share of squabbles with the tribes who really have a good claim on the areas you are claiming we stole from Mexico.

Why dont you go onto some of reservations and tell the Natives there that the land they are on belongs to Mexico? See how far that gets you.

Pointing out the resume of whites in America doesn't make me racist.

Why don't you go learn history.

Native Indians and Native Latino's who white people came to destroy are both same people race of people, despite what ever degrading labels you put on them.

Guess what, we Americans won this land fair and square, not illegally like Israel and Palestine. Want to hold on to your country? Get a better military instead of eating tacos and drinking beer. Yea, and I'm not white either so don't try to group me in with your stereotypes. You are the only one who is racist. We don't like illegals here no matter what race, creed, or religion. I don't care if Jesus came across the border he had better have US citizenship otherwise he is not getting in. My family had to come here legally, and learned English BEFORE ever coming to the US. I am proud of my country and will defend my country and will burn Mexico to the ground and not blink.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Glad to see the law is effective, even if the people scared of it are too stupid to realize what the law truly is.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good

Hey "wise man".

See how that works>?

So...

Romans had white slaves, guess those whites should get all their land back too huh? Slaves are in all races.

What country are you a citizen of? What flag do you swear allegiance to?

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Get a better military instead of eating tacos and drinking beer. You are the only one who is racist.

I am proud of my country and will defend my country and will burn Mexico to the ground and not blink.

Grats. Burning countries to the ground is what you people do best.

But I'm the racist... lol.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join