It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hispanics flee Arizona ahead of immigration law

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
The mass exodus of Hispanics from Arizona.....where have I heard of a story like this before? Oh!!!! So I guess these folks will be calling their "Manna" by it's Spanish name.....tortillas!!!!!

Ha.......I kill me

[edit on 9-6-2010 by BattleStarGal]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Wise Man

Actually, advocating the burning of another country to the ground because of your love for your own country is called "nationalism." The fact that the people in that country have a different tone to their skin does not make it "racism" unless the reason you want to burn the country to the ground is their skin color.

Get your -ism's straight.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
Romans had white slaves, guess those whites should get all their land back too huh? Slaves are in all races.

What country are you a citizen of? What flag do you swear allegiance to?

The Romans(elites) were white for the most part before the Holy Roman Empire.
Whites enslaving whites is your own stupid problem, that just how destructive you are.

Don't try to pass off your own races stupidity on the rest of the world.

What does it matter what country I'm a citizen of? Would you like to burn it into the ground too?

Also lets see how proud you are of America when it hits rock bottom very soon.
America is done for already, everyone besides the peons know it.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wise Man

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Get a better military instead of eating tacos and drinking beer. You are the only one who is racist.

I am proud of my country and will defend my country and will burn Mexico to the ground and not blink.

Grats. Burning countries to the ground is what you people do best.

But I'm the racist... lol.

Wise man is honest man.
I am betting on the Hispanics to win.
They can out breed the whites by 2 times or 3 times,or even 4 times the white birthrate which is in the negative numbers of 1.7.
And everybody knows the US was stolen from the Native Americans.
Illegal is just a technical term. Nobody is illegal. Amnesty could fix that.
They may be unwanted though.
Yeah it is a race,culture,language,overpopulation,crime, issue.

[edit on 9-6-2010 by RRokkyy]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander

Actually, advocating the burning of another country to the ground because of your love for your own country is called "nationalism." The fact that the people in that country have a different tone to their skin does not make it "racism" unless the reason you want to burn the country to the ground is their skin color.

Gather up all the people in America that want to burn Mexico to the ground, check their skin color and see how many of them are white.
All of them would be white people with a few Uncle Toms thrown in.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Retseh

I thought you guys were blaming the illegals for your economy therefore were hoping to have a better economy after they left.

Good luck to that ^^

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Wise Man

Honestly, this has gone on long enough. Are you joking?

SPANISH people are WHITE. They won the land through WAR which was, at the time what every native tribe and every faction in the world was used to anyways. So they 'earned/deserved' the land. White people won over the land fair and square. 'Latinos' therefore are white ancestors. (duh...) Therefore this should have nothing to do with race.

Why even try to bring your racecard agenda on ATS? You're contraditicting your own arguement.

As exemplified by you, racism is not only only practiced by whites.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by RRokkyy

Nothing was stolen from the indians.

In order for a theft to occur, ownership must first take place. The indians didnt believe in owning the land, hence nothing was stolen.

Getting here before someone else doesnt make one a native.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
why does Caucasians really don't like other peoples culture? I really don't get and it goes all the way back when America formed with the Native Americans and the ghost dance. Also who coined the term where Caucasians were coined the majority? I never understood that one.

I really hope Arizona is not picking just totally on Hispanics and check all races. But of course racial profiling will be nothing more against Hispanics.

[edit on 9-6-2010 by dragnet53]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by brainwrek
reply to post by RRokkyy

Nothing was stolen from the indians.

In order for a theft to occur, ownership must first take place. The indians didnt believe in owning the land, hence nothing was stolen.

Getting here before someone else doesnt make one a native.

I am not so sure you are correct on that one.

www.newsweek.com...

But good for them!

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Ah yes. Because any darker skinned person who disagreed with your view must be an "Uncle Tom."

It couldnt possibly be their own considered opinion.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Portugoal

Incorrect. They would be forced to find actual quality workers.

Are you telling me that every business would say screw america if illegals left.

Do you no realize the sheer ignorance of your statements?

Illegal aliens have no minimum wage. If businesses close because they can't afford to pay workers non-slave wages, then to death with them!

Take your slavery policy and leave. By all means I approve. By all means I want your store closed. If you suffer because you got addicted to slavery, than die and never open again as a business. Choke on the fumes of slavery and be gone.

THAT is simple freedom. If you run a business of slaves, I have no regrets in seeing you close from the change.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Yeeeeeaaaaaa!!! thats the point.
Maybe if it works really really good we can make it a national holiday!!!

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Where are you quoting me? I think that there may be a mix up and I was merely summarizing the article in question.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Fang

If you read the article closely, you will see that we passed that law 3 years back, hence why this is the SECOND exodus....

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I'm thinking this is what Arizona wanted - no illegals to feed, educate, doctor their illnesses free of charge, and to use their other state, city, and county provided services without paying taxes.

I'm sure once other states see how much Arizona saves by having all their illegals leave, they will enact similar measures. It will be interesting to see how California reacts to a massive influx of illegals from Arizona - California has already said that they will never enact an illegal immigrant state law, so we all know where most of them will go.

And The Governator wonders why they're broke.

Schools reporting enrollment down? Great! Why should Arizona taxpayers pay for education for children of illegal immigrants? Sure, you will have some legal immigrants leaving as well, but the overall percentage will likely be quite small.

I say, if you want a job, Arizona must be looking pretty good right now with all these people leaving?

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander

Gather up all the people in America that want to burn Mexico to the ground, check their skin color and see how many of them are white.

www.foxnews.com...

The quote you responded to is a factual statement based upon the difference between two words. You say that lumping together a group based upon their political ideology would result in that group being strongly ethnically biased with a minority that you refer to with an adjective that is extremely racist in and of itself.

To assume that the demographic of that grouping would be predominantly of one race, any race, is to assign a stereotypically rooted political ideology to that particular race.

I am curious just how you have the audacity to accuse someone else of racism; and if you are aware of the definition of the word hypocrite?

[edit on 9-6-2010 by Dilligaf28]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53
I really hope Arizona is not picking just totally on Hispanics and check all races. But of course racial profiling will be nothing more against Hispanics.

[edit on 9-6-2010 by dragnet53]

Americans (White People) have a history of picking on other ethnic groups when they have problems and have no one to blame for. It ALWAYS happens.

Hispanics are not the only illegals in this country but they are the majority.
The illegals that are next in Americas gun sights are the Asians, then Eastern Europeans, then the Indians/Central Asia and finally when there is nobody else we attack Middle Eastern countries.

I think the only groups that are safe for now are the Blacks because they chained their asses and brought them here by force in the first place.

The sad part is white people like to push/bully other ethnic groups. If the day comes when they(Minorities) decide to fight back and hunt them down. It's going to be a quick event because there are 1000 minority for 1 white person in the world.

Live in harmony with your fellow man while you still have a chance.

[edit on 9-6-2010 by magestyk7]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Parallex
It should be interesting to see which ethnic minority you all hate next - once the level of hispanic immigrants drops sufficiently of course.

Maybe you'll go for the Chinese next eh?

Or perhaps anyone that lives in a trailor?

Or maybe anyone that local news outlets and politicians wish to target?

That's the beautiful thing about Nationalism and Fascism - it's all so predictable.

Parallex.

Whose next? Anyone who invades our country, steals our resources and then cries when they are caught. Hmmm...know anyone like that?

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by At0mZer0
We should heard them like buffalo around the US.

First Arizona, then Nevada and California, then Oregon and Washington, then Idaho and Utah, then Montana and Wyoming, and so on.

Once they go around the northern states, down the eastern seaboard, and towards Texas, we build a human wall and make them all cross the Rio Grande back into Mexico.

Then we build huge walls with awesome boarders, AND FREAKING PROTECT THEM THIS TIME!

As already shown, that will not only make TONS of jobs available, but also lower class sizes in school, and most likely ease traffic, crime and drug problems!

[edit on 9-6-2010 by At0mZer0]

How about them paying back what they have taken? Jobs, pay, emergency room costs, a fine for breaking the law, etc. I know...I know...but one can dream of justice.

[edit on 6/10/2010 by WeAreAWAKE]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join