It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu: Rachel Corrie ship Wont reach Gaza

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uniceft17
For Israel to turn Gaza into a prison and not let any aid in is a crime against humanity, there are innocent men, women and children in there.

Also...

4th Geneva Convention Part III : Status and treatment of protected persons Section I: Provisions common to the territories of the parties to the conflict and to occupied territories

Article 33

No protected person may be punished for an offence he or she has not personally committed. Collective penalties and likewise all measures of intimidation or of terrorism are prohibited. Pillage is prohibited.
Reprisals against protected persons and their property are prohibited.
Wiki

...speaks specifically to that fact regarding collective punishment.
It's against articles of the Geneva convention as well as the U.N.

I don't see how anyone could support such a criminal act.

I don't go along with the notion that "someone shot rockets so they all should suffer and die."

That is evil and illegal.

- Lee

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fire Angel
reply to post by LittleSecret

well its a simple answer. they have separation of religion and state. Hamas does Not.
and they dont kill people for the sake of God and going to heaven, hamas does.

From all yer posts in this thread it seems to me like you have a problem with the MUSLIM RELIGION, and less so with the Muslim Countries....THAT is the definition of anti-Semitic.... as opposed to the people who criticize Israel's GOVERNMENT, NOT their religion....

While I'll agree that Hamas is definitely not the best political group to be running Gaza, it's a bit stupid to argue that middle eastern countries suck because they follow the Muslim religion..........

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ElijahWan

Yes i feel bad for them but its not israels problem. Ask any palestinian and he would would say it was better and israeli control...

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   

www.ynetnews.com

referring to Rachel Corrie ship, en route to Israel, PM says: We'll direct it to Israeli port
*my bolds

Should have tried that with the other vessels too, Ben.

The illegal boarding, raiding, and blowing away passengers was not the route to take.
Especially when you knew there were alternatives but thought this heavy-handed bloody approach would deter support for the ending of your illegal blockade.

It not only drew attention to it, but allowed the international community to lambast you and the other Israeli leaders for allowing and condoning such acts of barbarism.

- Lee

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   

well its a simple answer. they have separation of religion and state. Hamas does Not.
and they dont kill people for the sake of God and going to heaven, hamas does.

^ is the answer to this question:

Why isn't the US regarded as a terrorist organization for murdering over 700 innocent Pakistani using Drones?

That is embarrassing.

You couldn't come up with something better?

hahaha

the calculated use of violence (or the threat of violence) against civilians in order to attain goals that are political or religious..

Why isn't the US regarded as a terrorist organization for murdering over 700 innocent Pakistani using Drones?

Hamas kill people for the sake of GOD?
That is such a vague statement, that is such an ignorant statement.

That is what I mean about brainwashed people, ready your statement:
[Hamas kill people for the sake of GOD]. "Prove it"!!

[What if I say America kills people for the sake of GOD].
Such a vague statement, such an ignorant statement.

What if I say:
[Israel kills people for the sake of GOD].

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

So how come the Egyptians wont let them in Egypt???????
Why dont the Egyptians give them a piece of the Sinai?
Its huge and mostly uninhabited?
With a birth rate of 8 there will be 20 billion Gazans in about 160 years. Thats 3 times the total present population of the world.
They will have to take over the entire world to have any room.

[edit on 3-6-2010 by RRokkyy]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by RRokkyy

very true. they dont want them and neither does any other Arab country

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Fire Angel

Probably true. Is it because a spy needs to be sneaky,have no allies and no morals??

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Fire Angel

I have read many posts and have my opinion based on the fact I have seen.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   

As I said before I had an account years ago. Regardless I have been reading ats for years…

Second what does it matter who joined when? The points are still valid and you are still a Muslim fanatic lover. Go live in Iran see how you like it unless you are already there…

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by virgom129

Half the pro israeli posts have been from members who joined in the last 4 days.
ATS membership must have jumped 20%
When this blows over they will dissapear

Is that you "professional opinion" as a spin doctor ?

For your information, ATS had a LOT of well educated diverse crowd many of whom supported Israel, its just that they have moved on to more intelligent fora where they don't need to march to a prescribed tune!

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Here is a recent example of oppression.

Masked gunmen from an Islamist group torched a UN-run summer camp for children and teens in Gaza on Sunday, Army Radio reported, the top UN aid official in Gaza said.

John Ging says the assailants tied up the guard early Sunday, burned tents and vandalized bathrooms. UN officials say the attackers left behind three bullets and a note threatening to kill Ging and others unless the UN cancels its activities for some 250,000 Gaza children.

Two days before the incident, the previously unknown "The Free of the Homeland" group issued a statement criticizing the camp's organizer, the United Nations Relief and Works Agency (UNRWA), for "teaching schoolgirls fitness, dancing and immorality."

www.jpost.com...

I know, you'll call it Jewish propaganda so here is a link to a Palestinian source.

english.wafa.ps...

More info about the above:

Tension in Gaza following Hamas Wave of Arrests agaisnt Salafis, Resistance Committees

In response to Hamas' wave of arrests against the Popular Resistance Committees and Salafi-jihadi groups in Gaza, suspected of involvement in violent incidents including the arson of an UNRWA summer camp, members of these organizations condemned Hamas and said that it itself had been behind the incidents and the arson attack.

Source: Al-Sharq Al-Awsat (London), May 30, 2010

www.thememriblog.org...

As for terrorists:

Current List of Designated Foreign Terrorist Organizations

HAMAS (Islamic Resistance Movement)

www.state.gov...

That took me five minutes with google. Can you imagine what I could post with an hour spent on research?

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by IAF101

Great post i hope people will start opening their eyes...

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by virgom129

Half the pro israeli posts have been from members who joined in the last 4 days.
ATS membership must have jumped 20%
When this blows over they will dissapear

I joined a year and a half ago. What's my excuse?

Edit to add that I have been here more than a year before you. Does that somehow mean that my opinion is more valid than yours?

[edit on 3-6-2010 by finemanm]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by IAF101

Hey I'm all for healthy debate but I'm sure I'm not the only one that has noticed the influx in the last few days.
And these new members are amonst the most active posters I've seen.
Heck they are at it over 8 hours straight sometimes.
Must almost seem like a job to them..

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join