It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu: Rachel Corrie ship Wont reach Gaza

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by finemanm

Excuse for what?? I haven't seen the racism in your posts.
An opinion is just that.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
i find it very amusing that the other arab countries just sit and watch.

what i dont get is after buidling the walls...to zone off whats israel...why the need to block ships?

when i look at north korea and south korea...theyre divided...and thats it.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by virgom129
reply to post by IAF101

Hey I'm all for healthy debate but I'm sure I'm not the only one that has noticed the influx in the last few days.
And these new members are amonst the most active posters I've seen.
Heck they are at it over 8 hours straight sometimes.
Must almost seem like a job to them..

What the hell? I have been on this site much longer than you. Obviously you must be here to spread palestinian propaganda by your definition.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I wonder if we will see a 2nd Jewish Holocaust over this and whether the world will cheer this time ?

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   

lol, yeah sure...
I just give my opinions based on facts.
And being on ATS longer does not make you any better....

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

Actually a lot cheered last time but that is sad because NO race deserves to be treated like that..

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
I wonder if we will see a 2nd Jewish Holocaust over this and whether the world will cheer this time ?

tbh no cares if you guys nuked each other off the face of the earth
except for the potential radiation fallout that may affect us.

just get it over and done with...this stupidity has gone on for long enough.

may the best man win...

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   

i think it will be a war against the western world but crazy muslims. its almost there...

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

As much as it would be deserved and fitting for leadership of Israel, the people cannot be held accountable.

You cannot drop the liability in the Israeli's lap just as much as you cannot drop the American leadership's deficiency on their people's lap.

I see Euro haters saying that America needs to do this or that, but it's a proven fact that America is the most free country on the planet.

Lots of catch 22s going on.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fire Angel

i think it will be a war against the western world but crazy muslims. its almost there...

what israel is doing is not reflective of "western virtues"
even tho israel bears american arms...

i dont think australian commandos as an EXAMPLE would board ships carrying aid supplies to say north korea and kill 10 people!! or taser an unarmed female journalist!! wtf!!

edit:- i dont think south korean commandos as an EXAMPLE (better example)

[edit on 4/6/10 by FuGGer]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Fire Angel

" Israel is in the middle of a # whole with crazy muslim countries, ..."

Now , WHY do you suppose that the Khazars , ashkeNAZIS , the British , Balfour , Rothschilds and everyone else who was involved in the establishment of Israel chose to set up a 'homeland' for the 'jews' right in "the middle of a # whole with crazy muslim countries" ?

Does that actually make any kind of sense to you ?

What could the REAL motive have been behind this ABSURDITY , other than to ensure that conflict , turmoil and war would perpetuate itself indefinitely ?

And don't give me that CRAP about god and his 'chosen' , as I just so happen to be one of those 'chosen' . I'm sick of hearing this 'chosen' drivel being used against the entire population of the planet that does not fall into that ludicrous little velvet enclave that the shysters have built themselves for protection .

I am ASHAMED of my own people . The REAL semites who aren't even aware that they are being represented by a cabal of IMPOSTERS .

You know , the ones who USURPED the alleged 'birthright' ?

I'm not even religious but , Jesus said " I know those who say they are jews and are not ".

These are the ones we are dealing with here people , not the REAL jews .

These false jews set up the state of Israel in that location for a reason . And you can bet your sweet ass it had NOTHING to do with some goddamn promise from 'god' .

It actually causes my head to spin when I realize how this entire friggin planet has fell for this whole SICK charade .

All of you , do yourselves a favor and take this little test :

Take 'god' completely out of the picture . Upon doing that , there is now no longer any such thing as a 'chosen' people .

No god - no chosen .

Now , justify the state of Israel and their actions .

God and religion is what will destroy this world , because god and religion is what is used to justify all the atrocities from both sides .

The script has been written and the actors are playing their parts to perfection and don't even realize it .

Once you begin to figure out the screenplay , then you might figure out who the 'ELITE' are and who 'TPTB' really are .

They laugh at you as you set here and fight amongst yourselves , all the while not even knowing what or who it is that you rail against . As long as you are fighting amongst each other , they have no need to worry about any of you ever waking up and becoming wise .

You are digging your own graves and don't even know it . You think you are the one driving and you have it figured out , while in reality , you are asleep at the wheel .

It's not about who's right and who's wrong here . It's about WHY this is taking place at this moment in time .

He who has an ear , let him hear ...

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   

INTERNATIONAL WATERS

That's all I have to say.

[edit on 4/6/2010 by Kryties]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by FuGGer

Originally posted by Fire Angel

i dont think australian commandos as an EXAMPLE would board ships carrying aid supplies to say north korea and kill 10 people!! or taser an unarmed female journalist!! wtf!!

The people of Australia are not like those in the middle east, absolutely no way would we tolerate this kind of crap from our soldiers in any way shape or form. To think my own countrymen could do atrocities like that is unthinkable and I am absolutely sure there would be ramifications.

These actions are not actions of soldiers but that of criminals who are adhering to their mobster bosses wishes....pure and utter filth of humanity. Israeli Nationals claim that we ( Gentile - Goyim ) are the "lower than Animals" how ever those actions show you the real truth.

[edit on 4-6-2010 by mazzroth]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   

I second that. If regular Aussies found out that our SAS diggers were performing acts of terrorism or murder then the word 'outrage' would be an extreme understatement.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by IAF101

I agree with you about the more intelligent ATS members moving away from all these Israeli threads. I stay away because everyone on these threads seem to have lost all perspective and dignity. There is no rational discussion or arguments well reasoned out. It has become one agressive, angry name-calling, hate-filled rant after another.

Shocking, really, that on ATS there can be so many a-holes with absolutely no interest in real debate and adult discussion.

I'm sure I am going to be made very sorry for reading this thread, too!

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Hmm.. Friday morning here in Sweden, read somewhere they were scheduled to arrive on Saturday morning.. 24-30 hour countdown to possible disaster then.
If that fails there's another Turkish flotilla aided by their navy arriving in the coming weeks. Things are really starting to spin out of control.. we'll see.

reply to post by okbmd

Great post.. just an off topic question from a non religious goyim to a non religious jew, are you generally considered one of God's special people if you convert to judaism? Do other jews view converts as goyim that then all of a sudden became "special"?

Is it even possible to convert according to orthodox judaism? I thought you'd have to have a jewish mother to be considered a jew.

And then there's the Khazar thing.. I don't know what to believe really, on one hand people call it antisemitic nazi propaganda, and on the other hand you have people claiming empirical evidence.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

Absolutely brilliant post.

I found this particularly distrubing:

What would you do to a man who pointed a loaded, fully automatic weapon at your kid?

I know what my Irish soul would do. Fight.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Curio

The Jews weren't throwing rockets at the Nazi's from neighboring countries. It doesn't matter how many times you say that Israel are Nazis, it's a completely different situation and you know it

Yes, the Germans had their own country, they didn't steal it from the Jews.

And the Palestinians are not greedy bankers who brought Israel to her knees,

..... see how easy it is to justify mistreating people?

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by finemanm
reply to post by Uniceft17

Obviously, there were muslims and non-muslims on the ships, but lets face facts. Only people aboard one ship attacked the Islaeli soldiers. All the other ships behaved peacefully and no one got hurt, not the passengers or the soldiers.

On the only ship where there was violence there was a large amount of Turks and middle-esterners.

Talk about blaming the victim.

People were not being killed for fighting back, they were fighting back because they were being killed.

Perhaps the Idiot Israelis shouldn't have dropped the execution list they were working from ...

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Boring:

Tension in Gaza following Hamas Wave of Arrests agaisnt Salafis, Resistance Committees

Salafi-jihadi groups in Gaza, suspected of involvement in violent incidents including the arson of an UNRWA summer camp

That is a fail:
The suspects were arrested by Hamas, seems they are doing pretty well governing.

Current List of Designated Foreign Terrorist Organizations

HAMAS (Islamic Resistance Movement)

Took you five minutes?

The question wasn't:
Who regards Hamas as terrorist organization?

Once again:
Why is Hamas regarded as a terrorist organization?

That was the original question.

I can label you as a terrorist, but then I have to say why you are a terrorist.

America can label me as a terrorist, but America has to say why I'm a terrorist.

Sorry but most people on ATS are not blind believers, go to the top and check the banner:

It says: "Deny Ignorance".

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join