It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu: Rachel Corrie ship Wont reach Gaza

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fire Angel
reply to post by UmbraSumus

well i cant escape it and look at how people talk... how do they put up with this on ats?

I know!!!

Heaven forbid someone with an opinion different than yours.

Think outside the flock. Israel is just one of two hard headed billygoats. Don't try to paint a goat to be a lamb. They are not.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

you are right...

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Israel is illegitimate. It's success comes from the fact that, one, they are very smart, and two, they have absolutely no moral constraints.
They are primarily bankers or brokers or American Taxpayer funded. That is, they don't PRODUCE much of anything.
If people refused to do business with banks and Wall Street,

and Americans absolutely refused to fund Israel?
LOL. The bubble collapses!

That is their fear, that Americans WAKE UP. Thus, we have A LOT of newbies on ATS with propaganda it seems.

Checkmate.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   

reply to post by LittleSecret

shooting rockets at israel in not? having crazy muslims heading your country is not?
for all i care the stupid people of Gaza choose the Hamas so let them suffer because of them....

With the way you talk about Palestinians and about people in general that dissagree with Israel it makes me think that you've been brainwashed, I don't see how a logical thinking person thinks it's right to turn that place into a prison. You've called Palestinians stupid and the people on boats stupid in fact anything you have disagreed with on this thread is 'stupid', so I see where this is going.

Like time said earlier:

"Uh, what? You create a thread against excessive talk of middle east issues, then post a thread about Israel. When you get responses you don't like, you tell someone to focus on a different issue...

I'll again refer you to double think..."

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   

reply to post by Uniceft17

i just want people to get the facts straight. If the stupid people on the boat wouldnt have attacked the first commandos who came down with paint balls. there would have not been any deaths.

Had the commandos not boarded at all (and just seized the lifeboats while unloading the boat), no one would have been attacked.

And if they felt like they HAD to force a confrontation, they should have used gas to clear the DZ. They were stupid and amateurish in the execution of their operations, and THAT is what caused the death and destruction.

Those people were defending their boat in international waters.

israel cant open the sea blockade since Hammas will use it to bring weapons like they do with the tunnels from egypt...

It ain't working. What they NEED to do is treat the Palestinians like humans. After a few years of that, then maybe they will have a party that is willing to negotiate.

If i was Joe Six Pack living in Gaza, i would like think very poorly of Israel. For good reason.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by JMech
Did not see your post, have been lurking here for years then finally joined a while ago. You have to admit some vile things have been said about both sides but Israel has taken the brunt. Yes they have some explaining to do for the ship boarding, but there is a lot of blame to go around.

Honestly
I haven't been really keeping up to date as much as I usually with top current events as far as the ship boarding is concerned

to be honest..... I don't see what the big deal is
yes it is a big deal... but not THAT big compared to how much odd attention it's getting.

the ship boarding compared to the apartheid on Palestine is nothing in comparison to the daily constant torture that these people go throw vs. a few multinationals, a holocaust survivor and other people with lifejackets and how their boat got hijacked by IDF.

Forget the ship boarding, it's everything else that is horrible, even horrific

Israel often says "Never Again"
that's just Netanyahoo slick talking

But that holocaust survivor in the boat, that's true "Never Again"!!!

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

that has been one of the most stupid posts i have ever read on ATS

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I don't know if you guys are familiar with Rachel Corrie's story, but it's really incredible to see a boat full of international peace activists running the blockade with a ship named after her.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Fire Angel

It says you registered on 4-june-2010

Youve got a long way to go buddy!

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

Funny that out of the six ships only the one where crazy Muslims attacked soldiers with sticks and knives people died.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

Not really, I have been on ATS since it started (way before you). I left because of kids and propaganda and I see nothing changed.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   

reply to post by twitchy

crazy Muslims attacked soldiers with sticks and knives people died.

Of course, There were ONLY crazy Muslims aboard that ship, man just when I think you can't surprise me anymore.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordTacos
I guess I would have Israeli supporters on my side if I decided to go to a house one of my parents lived in years ago and force the people who live there into a tiny room. Then when they try to get free and use force I will have the right to board them in. It would only be because I would fear for my safety any other way. But no one would have to worry because I would be controlling everything going in and out of the room. No reason not to trust me, right?

Don't see why those who support Israel would see anything wrong with this since the occupants of the room might hate me and want to harm me.

Your analogy is all wrong. Here is a better one. You and I like in a two family house in a gated commuinity. Our landlord (the British and the UN) decide to give us equal shares. However, our neighbors hate me and my family and try to get us out of the community. You fear for your safety and leave, move in with one of the neighbors who hate me (Syria, Egypt, or Jordan). I defend myself, fight off the crazy hateful neighbors and take over the part of the house you abandoned.

Then I start moving my family from europe into the house, we build an addition, spuce up the property really nice. Meanwhile, you and your neighbor friends are slobs. You decide after several years that you want to have the right to return to the house you abandoned and I vastly improved. Furthermore, there is no room for you.

Then, the neighbors who hate me realized that you are a mooch and a leach and they force you and your family to live in the back yard. They still hate me and decide to attack me again. This time I got my family with me and we really kick the neighbor's butts. This time me and my family decide to take over the neighbor's land which you are living on so as to have a buffer.

Now, you really want to get out of the cold and get into my nice house. But you don't ask nice, you threaten me and start putting flaming poop on my stoop (homicide bombers).

I decide that while I don't want to give the land back to the nasty neighbors, some of which finaly came around an made freinds with me, but I don't want your burning feceses on my porch. So I build a big fence on what is now my land keeping you away from my beautiful house. I am not stopping you from going to any of the neighbors, but while deep down they really don't like me, they see you as a gypsy and build a fence on the other side to keep you off their property too.

So what do you do? Start throwing rocks at my house. Your rocks usually miss, but sometimes they hit my family and really hurt them. I don't throw rocks back, I open the fence, slap you around and you think your the victim.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   

no but the dozen who died or got hurt out of the hundreds on the boat were the crazy muslim fanatics. in case you didnt watch the news

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Fire Angel

Stupid?
Do you know how much the typical Israeli receives from the American Taxpayer annually?
How about we turn off the spigot?
Where will the Israelis take their foreign owned businesses (on American soil) if Americans wake up and shut their spying arses down? No one else wants them.
It is only the gullible Americans that permit themselves to be exploited by the Israelis. Except perhaps the U.K.

Speechless?

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Obviously, there were muslims and non-muslims on the ships, but lets face facts. Only people aboard one ship attacked the Islaeli soldiers. All the other ships behaved peacefully and no one got hurt, not the passengers or the soldiers.

On the only ship where there was violence there was a large amount of Turks and middle-esterners.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   

reply to post by LittleSecret

shooting rockets at israel in not? having crazy muslims heading your country is not?
for all i care the stupid people of Gaza choose the Hamas so let them suffer because of them....

Shooting (home-made fireworks) towards Israel is in result of the Zionist aggression/crimes against Palestinians hence the illegal expansion of settlements, the illegal occupation, the illegal blockade, the continuous war crimes...

You forget everyone of those continuous crimes and bring forth the (home-made fireworks) argument.

If you have the power to treat me like #, and you do treat me like #, I'll smash your face and knock your teeth off with every chance I get. I will use any weapon to get free from your aggression, I will use any means necessary.

Let's be honest, how many people die from fireworks around the world? And how many people die in result of Hamas rockets?

Keep saying "anti-semite", "anti-semite", "anti-semite", "anti-semite", "anti-semite", "anti-semite", "anti-semite", "anti-semite", "anti-semite", "anti-semite", "anti-semite", "anti-semite", "anti-semite", "anti-semite", "anti-semite", "anti-semite"... and hope people don't reply back so that your retarded arguments can stay unchallenged.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   

no but the dozen who died or got hurt out of the hundreds on the boat were the crazy muslim fanatics. in case you didnt watch the news

It wasn't just the people who died that were doing the attacking though, there were British activists involved in the fight, and they weren't Muslim fanatics, they were fighting to get Humanitarian aid to Gaza, and to also carry people to there family, to call them Muslim Fanatics is a stretch of the imagination, just because some of them happen to be middle eastern and Muslim doesn't make them fanatics. Obviously you haven't been on ATS very long because you aren't looking into the situation very deep, it seems like you saw that they were Muslims and were attacking Israelis so they must be fanatics/terrorists.

Fanaticism usually doesn't involve humanitarian aid does it?

[edit on 6/3/2010 by Uniceft17]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

Do you know how much money the US taxpayer saves by Israel doing the US dirty work and intelligence gathering in the Middle East? Five times as much.

Just read the last CIA report on US operations in the mid east to congress. its online...

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Thanks for the reply. I respect your opinion.
I try to keep a cool head but sometimes after seeing some of the garbage posted I feel the need to speak up. You've seen the posts I'm talking about I'm sure. In my opinion some posters play "star search" (or flag) to gain points or whatever. I have no desire for either, just to be honest.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join