It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu: Rachel Corrie ship Wont reach Gaza

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
Back in the day Nazi's used bricks to isolate the ghetto's from outside aid.
Today the Israeli's use ships and boats to isolate the Palestinians from outside aid.

Back then the world hated the Nazi's for persecuting a populace based purely on their ethnic/religous lines
Today they dont care where the bombs land, so long as its in Gaza.

Back then it was disgusting for a man to beat a Jew.
Today its accepted for an Israeli to beat an Arab.

Wow how the world changes.

[edit on 3-6-2010 by Agit8dChop]

Remind me how the Jews attacked the Nazi's and used children as human shields and then went to the media proclaiming the Jews killed innocent Nazi's. Remind me how Israel has set up death camps and has been systematically shipping Gazans to them.

What kind of mental imbalance does one have to have to honestly believe that there is some sort of comparison between the Nazis and Israel?!?!?!

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleSecret

4 Kassam rockets hit Israel just today. are they fireworks?

www.jpost.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by finemanm
reply to post by Uniceft17

Obviously, there were muslims and non-muslims on the ships, but lets face facts. Only people aboard one ship attacked the Islaeli soldiers. All the other ships behaved peacefully and no one got hurt, not the passengers or the soldiers.

On the only ship where there was violence there was a large amount of Turks and middle-esterners.

You mean alot of angry people?

How do you control angry people?

They are risking their lives to stop the blockade and you are making them look like the wrong doers..

Please don't, your comment is an insult to everyone who is suffering in result of man made catastrophes.

RIP to all who passed away due to another Zionist aggression, breaking more International law, getting more VETOES from the terrorist sympathizers hence USA.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fire Angel
reply to post by Stewie

Do you know how much money the US taxpayer saves by Israel doing the US dirty work and intelligence gathering in the Middle East? Five times as much.

Just read the last CIA report on US operations in the mid east to congress. its online...

Why don't you look up how much money in aid we give to Israel every year, and also do a search on ATS about AIPAC and discover how much influence they have in our government, let's just say it's probably more than that of American citizens, It's no wonder Israel is so disliked.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   

4 Kassam rockets hit Israel just today. are they fireworks?

www.jpost.com...

Don't make me repeat myself, I will post my previous post, give me a full reply:

Originally posted by LittleSecret

shooting rockets at israel in not? having crazy muslims heading your country is not?
for all i care the stupid people of Gaza choose the Hamas so let them suffer because of them....

Shooting (home-made fireworks) towards Israel is in result of the Zionist aggression/crimes against Palestinians hence the illegal expansion of settlements, the illegal occupation, the illegal blockade, the continuous war crimes...

You forget everyone of those continuous crimes and bring forth the (home-made fireworks) argument.

If you have the power to treat me like #, and you do treat me like #, I'll smash your face and knock your teeth off with every chance I get. I will use any weapon to get free from your aggression, I will use any means necessary.

Let's be honest, how many people die from fireworks around the world? And how many people die in result of Hamas rockets?

Keep saying "anti-semite", "anti-semite", "anti-semite", "anti-semite", "anti-semite", "anti-semite", "anti-semite", "anti-semite", "anti-semite", "anti-semite", "anti-semite", "anti-semite", "anti-semite", "anti-semite", "anti-semite", "anti-semite"... and hope people don't reply back so that your retarded arguments can stay unchallenged.

Don't waste my time.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Fire Angel

Not to derail the thread, but
If the Israelis are providing intelligence to the U.S., it is for their own purposes.
Sometime you can explain how the Israelis on 9/11 were sent there to "document the event"...

Is THAT the sort of intelligence we are getting from the Israelis?

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

Not really, israel has been the US watchdog for a long time now.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Listen, in my opinion, the Israelis should be blamed and criticized for completely botching that naval action against ships attempting to break thier blockade.

Those responsible for the planning were so negligent that perhaps criminal remedies might be appropriate for the loss of life. Not only were the "angry protesters" killed, but Israel's own soldiers were needlessly put in harms way as a result of the faliure in the planning.

When I read about this flotilla last week, before they ever left for Israel, I knew their would be violence. Why the planners for the Israeli Navy failed to understand the risks and failed to plan adiquately to deal with violent resistence in non-leathal ways baffles me.

But lets be reasonable. Hamas is a terrorist organisation. They are criminal that not only murder Israelis, but they oppress their own people. When they choose to stop the violence and recognize Israel's right to exist, I am sure that the conditions in Gaza will change greatly.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Opps, Double post

[edit on 3-6-2010 by finemanm]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

Almost every Muslim state is battling its religious extremists. Every Muslim country has civilian deaths by crazy fanatics, and all around the Muslim world Sunni and Shiites are fighting.

Every western country is dealing with crazy Muslims that stir hate and commit murder (London, France, Spain etc).

Iran is a good example of a Muslim country is on the brink of a revolution. The young people there are tired of religious zealots controlling society and they are asking for reform and a democracy.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by finemanm

But lets be reasonable. Hamas is a terrorist organisation. They are criminal that not only murder Israelis, but they oppress their own people. When they choose to stop the violence and recognize Israel's right to exist, I am sure that the conditions in Gaza will change greatly.

Tell me why they are terrorists, then tell me how they oppress their own people, then tell me why they don't recognize Israel's right to exist.

That is typical propaganda, label without reasoning.

The reasoning is as important as the labeling.

You can call someone as terrorist, but why is that someone a terrorist is of a greater importance than them being terrorists.

Labeling is easy, it is lazy, it is brainwashing techniques used by FOX news and other propaganda machines.

Hope you respond with a great deal of reflection.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   

reply to post by Agit8dChop

Not really, I have been on ATS since it started (way before you). I left because of kids and propaganda and I see nothing changed.

So why don't you use your "old" account? Or are you just another lying Khazar from the cult of Talmud? Your arguments are irrational so I take it you are a Khazar yourself or a blind fluid-drinking American Christian who believes that the Khazars are Hebrews. A funny, sick bunch of people who would be way more funny had their blind ignorance not been the tolerance of genocide and apartheid for the last 60 years because of misunderstood religious claims and having their cords disconnected from reality.

[edit on 3-6-2010 by TSawyer]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   

why its a terror group. Because these countries think so...

Australia The military wing of Hamas, the Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades, is listed as a terrorist organization.
Canada Describes Hamas as a "a radical Sunni Muslim terrorist organization."

European Union Lists Hamas among the entities against which it applies restrictions in order to combat terrorism.

Japan Stated in 2005 that it had frozen the assets of "terrorist organizations, including... Hamas.

Jordan Banned Hamas in 1999. [

United Kingdom The Iz al-Din al-Qassem Brigades is listed as a proscribed terrorist group.

United States Lists Hamas as a "Foreign Terrorist Organization"

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TSawyer

i lost my account info and email that was part of the account. You sounds like an angry muslim.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Fire Angel

The question wasn't:
Who regards Hamas as a terrorist organization?

It was:
Why is Hamas called terrorist?

The answer this question:
Why isn't the US regarded as a terrorist organization for murdering over 700 innocent Pakistani using Drones?

I'm trying to reprogram your head, let's see if it works ^^

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   

well its a simple answer. they have separation of religion and state. Hamas does Not.
and they dont kill people for the sake of God and going to heaven, hamas does.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   

shooting rockets at israel in not? having crazy muslims heading your country is not?
for all i care the stupid people of Gaza choose the Hamas so let them suffer because of them....

They had to choose the lesser of two evils. The Fatah were pretty corrupt from the reports I've read....I'd rather have someone who fought off those CARPET BOMBING MY HOME, than someone who was corrupt...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join