It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu: Rachel Corrie ship Wont reach Gaza

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Fire Angel

There does seem to be a bias towards Israel on this board. I would need six hands to count the posts against Israel and nobody gets tired of those. But if somebody posts to defend them, right or wrong they get shredded. This is a complex issue and I don't have an answer, but if only one side is allowed to speak there is no discussion.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fire Angel
Decisive message: Israel will not allow any ships to reach the Gaza Strip, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu

Netanyahoo is not a dictator of the seas
He is just an blood thirsty sleek talking idiot

However, the prime minister is still reportedly willing to show flexibility on Israel's blockade policy.

Netanyahoo showing flexibility??????
A turtle's shell shows more flexibilty than Netanyahoo

What a sad joke, what a very very sad joke
what a very very very very sad joke

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
So Nutty-Yahoo says that the Rachel Corrie won't get through... Is he going to sink her? After all, he did promise to use even more force next time, right?

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   

reply to post by Agit8dChop

nice pics, they should thank Hammas rockets for that. The West Bank under Fatah is doing fine.

Obviously you have no respect for human suffering, I noticed you didn't even comment or try to debunk any of his post.

Besides its only two mil, Darfur is a bigger problem focus on that...

Oh, you would love everyone to quit talking about Israel wouldn't you, unless it's good thing's of course.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by JMech
There does seem to be a bias towards Israel on this board. I would need six hands to count the posts against Israel and nobody gets tired of those. But if somebody posts to defend them, right or wrong they get shredded. This is a complex issue and I don't have an answer, but if only one side is allowed to speak there is no discussion.

I made a thread about that today
www.abovetopsecret.com...

What you are portraying is completely untrue
You are supporting bias while condeming impartiality

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Fire Angel

Besides its only two mil,

Shame there's not 2 mil more and another 2 mill on top and,hey you can gas them instead.Be quicker than starving and bombing the crap out of them now and then.
Ring any bells.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   

God, do we need Sam Kenison now, to comment on this Gaza situation....

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 3-6-2010 by freetree64]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Uniceft17

i just want people to get the facts straight. If the stupid people on the boat wouldnt have attacked the first commandos who came down with paint balls. there would have not been any deaths.

israel cant open the sea blockade since Hammas will use it to bring weapons like they do with the tunnels from egypt...

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I have internet, thats a good guess..

I still get on the street and voice my point of view every time the people protest against this crime.

That may be little consolation for the significance of the situation,

But Atleast im not turning my back and accepting it... i cant understand how people can be so immoral.

Darfur?

1. The Israeli's aren’t destroying Darfur.
2. The US is once again rolling over and resisting any opposition to another Israeli massacre.
3. Do you not think people shoot rockets because Israel drops bombs?

If Israel deserve the right to exist, and deserve the right to fight for that right....

.. who are we, who is Israel to deny Palestine that right?

Remember World war II, how the French resistance attacked the Nazis?
Remember Ireland, how they fought for independence?
Remember the battle for independence, fighting the English for America?
Remember the Soviets? Fighting the Nazi’s in Stalingrad?

Seems to me the western world choses who is allowed to resist a foreign occupation.
Makes it kind of Ironic when the west are the foreign occupiers, doesn’t it ?

I believe Iraqi’s and Palestinians alike have the right to resistance, no matter how many names/titles you give me.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   

you seem to forget the the muslim fanatics are the problem both in the western world and in the muslim countries. address the real reason, the muslim world has no separation between religion and state...

Israel is in the middle of a # whole with crazy muslim countries, they must act like the dictators of those countries since that the only thing muslims understand. Force...

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Did not see your post, have been lurking here for years then finally joined a while ago. You have to admit some vile things have been said about both sides but Israel has taken the brunt. Yes they have some explaining to do for the ship boarding, but there is a lot of blame to go around.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   

reply to post by Uniceft17

video.foxnews.com...

The video isn't working in my Opera browser, Maybe an actual response or a different source would do.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Well whatever happens, the world will be watching for sure. The ship has taken a pause on its trip to Gaza to install cameras on it. Plus having a Nobel Peace Prize winner on the ship should make this a big show either way it turns out.

Hey check it out! A post on this topic without slamming ANYONE.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Nothing will happen it will be directed to israel like it should...

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Rockets this, rockets that... the Pallestinians SHOULD be armed, armed to the friggin teeth. Maybe Israel would change it's genocidal talmudic policies against these people if they were actually facing an armed opponent rather than shooting people like fish in a barrel. Israel had their time to shine, they chose to dwell in darkness and clearly it's high time an international consortium got involved, and forced Israel at gun point and bulldozer blade back to their original broders. I say arm the piss out of the Pallestinians and Hamas, air defense systems, modern armor, helicopters, small arms, military advisors, you know the same kind of aid Israel vaccums up from their hosts. Then let's see them kick old ladies around at border crossings.
Go ahead and do the world a favor Israel, sink the Rac hel Corrie and watch as google hits for this poor girl for whom the ship is named go through the roof. People aren't blind or stupid and your whitened knuckles on the mass media is slowly loosing their grip.

[edit on 3-6-2010 by twitchy]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Good they should not let her inside. Decisive message: Israel will not allow any ships to reach the Gaza Strip, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu announced Thursday, during a special session held by the forum of top seven government ministers.

The meeting was called in the wake of the deadly raid on a Gaza-bound vessel earlier in the week and the expected arrival of another ship, the Rachel Corrie, in the coming days.

However, the prime minister is still reportedly willing to show flexibility on Israel's blockade policy.

www.ynetnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

The blockade is illegal, there isn't much more to say, if this was Iran locking 1.5 million people in a small piece of land(concentration camps), it would have been nuked by now.

The Zionists are using the same tactics the Nazis used on them, talk about learning from history.

[edit on 3-6-2010 by LittleSecret]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   

israel cant open the sea blockade since Hammas will use it to bring weapons like they do with the tunnels from egypt...

So blockade off gaza is the solution!? Turn it to a prison along with the innocent people inside it? Obviously you aren't seeing clearly, how would you like it if the elite here did that to you and your family!?

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
hey listen up!
this war has been going on for far longer than any of us have been alive.
both sides have killed
both sides will kill again
unless you live there, shut up. as little as i know aobut the situation 1 thing is clear, i know nothing about it. and the same goes for all of you who are posting from your moms basement in middle america.
the sad truth is alot of innocent people will have to die before this goes away. instead of calling anmes and hating people becasue they were born into a certain part of the palnet or religeon, how aobut recognizing the problem for what it is, and try and not be so negative.
i hate you all for being ignorant noobs and keyboard warriors, i dont care what your backround is.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleSecret

shooting rockets at israel in not? having crazy muslims heading your country is not?
for all i care the stupid people of Gaza choose the Hamas so let them suffer because of them....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join