It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu: Rachel Corrie ship Wont reach Gaza

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Netanyahu: Rachel Corrie ship Wont reach Gaza

www.ynetnews.com

Prime minister tells forum of top seven government ministers he has no intention of allowing any vessels to breach Gaza naval blockade, 'now or later'; referring to Rachel Corrie ship, en route to Israel, PM says: We'll direct it to Israeli port
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Good they should not let her inside. Decisive message: Israel will not allow any ships to reach the Gaza Strip, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu announced Thursday, during a special session held by the forum of top seven government ministers.

The meeting was called in the wake of the deadly raid on a Gaza-bound vessel earlier in the week and the expected arrival of another ship, the Rachel Corrie, in the coming days.

However, the prime minister is still reportedly willing to show flexibility on Israel's blockade policy.

www.ynetnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

+61 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Back in the day Nazi's used bricks to isolate the ghetto's from outside aid.
Today the Israeli's use ships and boats to isolate the Palestinians from outside aid.

Back then the world hated the Nazi's for persecuting a populace based purely on their ethnic/religous lines
Today they dont care where the bombs land, so long as its in Gaza.

Back then it was disgusting for a man to beat a Jew.
Today its accepted for an Israeli to beat an Arab.

Wow how the world changes.

[edit on 3-6-2010 by Agit8dChop]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

*snip*
Maybe if they stopped shooting rockets from Gaza and Gaza was not run by muslim fanatics then they would not have a sea blockade. Fatah seem to be doing fine in the west bank...

Mod Note: Courtesy Is Mandatory – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 6/3/2010 by JacKatMtn]

+15 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Fire Angel

........ you just created a thread titled

ATS Revolt: Fed up of Middle East issues ? show your support

posted on 4-6-2010 @ 05:05 AM

and here you are ........ posted on 4-6-2010 @ 05:35 AM

30 Minutes later .

Well that didn`t last long....... ehhh !!!!!

Priceless .

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by UmbraSumus

well i cant escape it and look at how people talk... how do they put up with this on ats?

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by UmbraSumus

Excellent observation.......... the world has a short attention span these days...

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   

And the pro Israel group declares your post hateful. What a surprise... I cannot understand why religion leads to so much hate. I thought that most faiths taught love in some way.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by AltraVision

i agree with Israel on this one. They should not open the sea blockade since Hamas will use it to bring weapons.

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fire Angel

Maybe if they stopped shooting rockets from Gaza and Gaza was not run by muslim fanatics then they would not have a sea blockade. Fatah seem to be doing fine in the west bank...

For Israel to turn Gaza into a prison and not let any aid in is a crime against humanity, there are innocent men, women and children in there. Yes, Hamas is just as much to blame as the Zionists, but there is no denying that Israel is using a disproportionate use of power here, Gaza has no air force, no navy, they have rockets which most of the time hit no one or nothing at all, compared to Israel beating the crap out of them and not letting any aid in, Israel has declared all out war on them, Israel is the big human picking on the little ants below, i'm thinking there are different motives behind this, maybe the extermination of Palestinians?

reply to post by AltraVision

i agree with Israel on this one. They should not open the sea blockade since Hamas will use it to bring weapons.

So just let all the innocent women and children die? Is that your solution?

Palestinians wouldn't hate Israelis so much if it wasn't for the expansionist policies.

[edit on 6/3/2010 by Uniceft17]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Uniceft17

Dude, no aid?
they have enough aid and can get the aid through egypt, the red cross or israel. but hamas would rather not so they can make a political statement.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
Back in the day Nazi's used bricks to isolate the ghetto's from outside aid.
Today the Israeli's use ships and boat to isolate the Palestinians from outside aid.

Back then the world hated the Nazi's for persecuting a populace based purely on their ethnic/religous lines
Today they dont care where they bombs land, so long as its in Gaza.

Back then it was disgusting for a man to beat a Jew.
Today its accepted for an Israeli to beat an Arab.

Wow how the world changes.

The Jews weren't throwing rockets at the Nazi's from neighboring countries. It doesn't matter how many times you say that Israel are Nazis, it's a completely different situation and you know it

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by AltraVision

And the pro Israel group declares your post hateful. What a surprise... I cannot understand why religion leads to so much hate. I thought that most faiths taught love in some way.

They teach love. But actions speak louder than words, whether you're religious or not.
Also many self-titled religious people are able to perform mental acrobatics that could only be called double-think.

+39 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
No hate what so ever. Merely saying it how i see it.

Is the Gaza people shooting rockets not justified?

Could you live happily ever after if a stronger nation bottled you up on a slither of land?

Restricted your movement in and out?

Bombed and shot at will anyone who 'they' believed to be a threat, even if you believed them to be a decent and honourable political figure?

Enjoy eating your nice food?, drinking fresh water?, living in a nice heated home?

How do you think Gaz'inians feel, scarce food, scarce water, power restrictions. Being unable to drive up the coast for a nice Sunday by the beach?

Think about it this, before you jump on your 'anti-Semite' bandwagon...
Because I have defended Israel at times, unfortunately this isn’t a time Israel deserves defending.

IF, this was you >>

... waking up and walking to work through your slum streets

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0a8f5379ea54.jpg[/atsimg]

You hear a jet above, and run for your life

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/36e956e90d7a.jpg[/atsimg]

You return later, to help your family pick up the dead

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2d398b8725ff.jpg[/atsimg]

The Israelis build a wall around you,

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f9d516de0b1a.jpg[/atsimg]

What would you say to your 5yr old daughter?

'' Daddy, whys this wall here? ''

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6975d6354571.jpg[/atsimg]

What would you do to a man who pointed a loaded, fully automatic weapon at your kid?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0e4e8d714457.jpg[/atsimg]

How about if you had to shield your daughters eyes from this sort of writing left behind by the Israeli's

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d540e40ea22b.jpg[/atsimg]

If you were FORCED to live like this, by Israel.
When you looked up you saw this

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a82067d21e55.jpg[/atsimg]

Would you even hesitate to shoot ?
Or would you label anyone an Jew hating Nazi, A Anti-Semite.....

Ahh thats right, your not in Gaza. So it doesnt really matter eh?

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   

nice pics, they should thank Hammas rockets for that. The West Bank under Fatah is doing fine.

Besides its only two mil, Darfur is a bigger problem focus on that...

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

reply to post by Uniceft17

Dude, no aid?
they have enough aid and can get the aid through egypt, the red cross or israel. but hamas would rather not so they can make a political statement.

Please show me a credible source that supports your claim that enough aid is getting to gaza. If enough aid was getting to Gaza then there would have been no need for those aid ships to try to break the Gaza blockade and risk there lives trying to.

It has been well known since 2008 that enough aid hasn't been getting through but Israel doesn't care, and there is no doubt that Egypt is being pressed by Israel too over the blockade, I think the plan is to starve them hoping they will just up and leave so that Israel can claim there territory, and if they don't Israel will find a way to kill more Palestinians or start a war.

Looks like the tide is finally turning on Israel though, they can't throw a fit and cry anti-semitism anymore.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
Ahh thats right, your not in Gaza. So it doesnt really matter eh?

And I'm assuming you don't live in a country that's being rocketed all the time by people who want your country to vanish from history. Maybe if you did, you would expect your government to do something about it.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I guess I would have Israeli supporters on my side if I decided to go to a house one of my parents lived in years ago and force the people who live there into a tiny room. Then when they try to get free and use force I will have the right to board them in. It would only be because I would fear for my safety any other way. But no one would have to worry because I would be controlling everything going in and out of the room. No reason not to trust me, right?

Don't see why those who support Israel would see anything wrong with this since the occupants of the room might hate me and want to harm me.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Besides its only two mil, Darfur is a bigger problem focus on that...

Uh, what? You create a thread against excessive talk of middle east issues, then post a thread about Israel. When you get responses you don't like, you tell someone to focus on a different issue...

I'll again refer you to double think...

<<   2  3  4 >>

join