It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports: Israeli ships attack aid flotilla

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Israeli Defense Minister Ehud Barak says that those organizing the aid convoy were committing terrorist acts under the cover of humanitarian aid, and that Israel had the right to defend itself against such activities.

Can you believe the arrogance ? Seriously.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pryde87
All of these Israel haters have double standards. You attack israel when she defends herself from Muslim Extremism (and yes Gaza is a hot bed of muslim extremism). All of a sudden these extremists become poor mistreated civilians in your eyes. Then when the same muslim extremists target your country, its a different story. Then they are villianised again.

If you have a problem with what israel is doing, you are a hypocrit. I guarentee that your country is doing the same right now to North Korea. Where thousands of people are starving due to lack of aid. But yea, you just hate israel so that doesnt matter, does it.

Ok... look at this without any reference to religion.

Side A is stealing land from side B and walling them into ghettos. When side B objects and tries to fight back, side A - who possesses a large standing army / airforce and navy, which side b doesn't have - goes in and slaughters them as a message to just suck it up.
That pretty much sums up what side B, the Palestinians in this case, are having to endure. The are being deliberately removed from their homes, their land and having everything they own destroyed, so that side A, Israel, can create it's wet dream of a Jewish only state.
I have yet to see any poor Israeli settlers being evicted at gunpoint by Palestinian forces (which don't exist other than a police force) from their lands and homes.

See, take out the ridiculous religious rhetoric and what we have is simple crimes against humanity and human rights abuses.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Yeah! this is a disgrace and the zionists are now showing their real face to the world!

Boarding aid cargo ship on international waters with violence and killing people make them worse than Somali pirates.

Attacking ships with humanitarian aid and medicines to the poor and broken children in Gaza!

And the worst part is that they are justifying killing these people of the ships with saying; it was in self defence!

They are now the aggressors and they should be ashamed of their behaviour and themselves in front of the whole world.

But at least now the world knows what they are dealing with here - a rough terrorist murdering state.

This is hurtful and very sad to say, but unfortunately - the state of Israel are now the new Nazis!

The whole world will now condemn the action of these murderers!

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by spurge
Israeli Defense Minister Ehud Barak says that those organizing the aid convoy were committing terrorist acts under the cover of humanitarian aid, and that Israel had the right to defend itself against such activities.

Can you believe the arrogance ? Seriously.

this ehud barak deserves to be thrown in he sahara desert and left to die and get scabbed by scavengers. zionist lier, and selfish thief.

how do you defend when you're the one landing from helicopters and surrounding the boats with battleships?

i call of the boycotting of USA and israel.

then when usa collapse, an all out war against israel where every country will get a bit of that land. it doesnt belong to the jews, its belongs to everyone!!!

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
news.bbc.co.uk...

1135:
French President Nicolas Sarkozy accuses Israel of a "disproportionate use of force".

1131:
UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon says he is "shocked by reports of killings and injuries" on the flotilla and says it is vital that Israel carries out a full investigation.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Parallex

I think you are right. Something bigger is going on at the moment... Some of the "activists" were speaking Hebrew... Im going to go through the news clips and see if I can translate...

There seems to be a world wide thing with little bits going off here and there... Seems to be a concerted effort to start something big...

All of this division and hatred instigated by TPTB has born fruit in many of us.. And we all have fell for it.. Because its at times like this that TPTB use that fruit for their aims, which by the looks of it is to flushing the whole lot of us, no matter what colour we are, down the toilet....

I think Im starting to get you dude...

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
How can ANYONE defend the EVIL actions of Israel?

This is a ship carrying AID. They had previously threatened to do this.

I hope every single Israeli government and military person, and those who support them, gets what they deserve, exactly what they have dished out to millions of innocent people throughout the years. Sick, evil, disgusting excuses for human beings.

Even if it means the end of our way of life. Which is probably a good thing considering the state of this planet.

link   
Is this a way of Isreal trying to anger neighbouring countries like lebanon, syria and Iran into attacking them? They seem to want a war but perhaps would want them to attack first so it seems like they are the aggressors.

link   

Originally posted by Pryde87
All of these Israel haters have double standards. You attack israel when she defends herself from Muslim Extremism (and yes Gaza is a hot bed of muslim extremism). All of a sudden these extremists become poor mistreated civilians in your eyes. Then when the same muslim extremists target your country, its a different story. Then they are villianised again.

If you have a problem with what israel is doing, you are a hypocrit. I guarentee that your country is doing the same right now to North Korea. Where thousands of people are starving due to lack of aid. But yea, you just hate israel so that doesnt matter, does it.

Dude you just don't get it

just because people are outraged by the atrocity Israel committed on the Turkish boat , you call people Israel haters.

there is no double standard for what has happened today Israel needs to be punished for what they have done.

They have committed a crime against humanity by killing aid workers trying to stop human suffering.

Its so sad that you condone killing of the innocent

Ocker

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   

So bringing people aid is terrorism???
....... I have just torn up my Israeli passport.....

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Atomic Honey

I forgot to mention the other piece of the puzzle that's falling into place: namely that Israel is moving nuclear subs into position along the coast of Iran.

www.timesonline.co.uk...

I have a feeling that some pretty big things are going to be happening soon.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Mr Mask is upset by this...

No jokes here.

I went to sleep after being awake for about 40 hours. Before I crashed into coma, the last thing I did was look up and read about this floatilla. I went to sleep thinking-

"publicity stunt on par with Green Peace".

Then I woke up, came back here, and read this.

Absolutely shocking.

A disgusting display of force. What a monstrous act.

Sorry to read this, and sorry to have to star and flag it.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
i dont think that this has been mentioned yet, what about the economic fallout of this? I can think of several US companies that have large contracts with Israel. Depending on what the american government does this could go from bad to worse very quickly. And while am typing this, presstv reports that people from london have taken to the streets and are protesting this

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Britguy

You missed out the part where Side B fire rockets into israeli towns, shoot israeli school children, harbours terrorists and suicide bombers, passes on anti tank weaponry to the taliban.

So many people have fallen victim to the palenstinian propaganda. Anti-Israeli journalists have been caught photoshopping photographs to make them show israel in a negative light. When israels bombs a terrorist compound, the terrorists throw childrens toys in the rubble for the internation press to see. There are even made up stories which have hit frontpage news of supposed massacres. One in particular which showed israel firing on a mob with rubber bullets, conveniently cut short before the "victims" stood back up again, to make it look like they were dead.

Throughout history the jewish people have fought for their existence. It isnt much to give them a bit of land to call their own.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Yet again Israel shows itself as an aggressor and worthy of nothing but outright condemnation.

I see the claims of being anti semtetic have begun, to those people i say: You can play that card if you like but people with a little humanity and intelligence see right through it.

The UN calls for an investigation - whats the point? Wasn't there one after the scandalous murdering of civillians in Lebanon? What did that achieve?

The world needs to unite against the aggressive behaviour of this failed state. Time for sanctions and the kind of resolutions which were applied to Iraq in the 90's and early 00's.

If i was running Iran and had this country on my doorstep with its support from the US i'd want some form of protection.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   
This was easy to predict.

Israel is a cannibal state.

It fell for it just like Japanese fell for "fat kill" in Pearl Harbor.

This incident is staged to destroy EU and NATO. EU is already shaking out of its boots. Turkey (another cannibal state) will play.

USA and GB are happy with this.

Remember?
Oceania
Eurasia
Eastasia

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1
reply to post by Parallex

I think you are right. Something bigger is going on at the moment... Some of the "activists" were speaking Hebrew... Im going to go through the news clips and see if I can translate...

There seems to be a world wide thing with little bits going off here and there... Seems to be a concerted effort to start something big...

All of this division and hatred instigated by TPTB has born fruit in many of us.. And we all have fell for it.. Because its at times like this that TPTB use that fruit for their aims, which by the looks of it is to flushing the whole lot of us, no matter what colour we are, down the toilet....

I think Im starting to get you dude...

Blimey, Yissachar and Parallex singing from the same song-sheet. Down is up, up is down.

This is one of those moments when you KNOW that both events and the worlds' perception of them are being carefully manipulated by the relevant power players. We've entered the 'sudden-death' phase of global political movements - so we all have to be very astute in our assumptions, and our interpretation of EVIDENCE.

Originally posted by Yissachar1

So bringing people aid is terrorism???
....... I have just torn up my Israeli passport.....

Again, I'm shocked - I genuinely thought you hated Palestinians without reason. I may have to re-evaluate my opinions here. There have been many occaisions where I've been embarassed about or angry with being British. I can only imagine what enlightened Israeli folk are feeling right now.

Parallex.

[edit on 31-5-2010 by Parallex]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   
This is all part of a buildup to war with Iran and Syria. So many pieces of the board are coming together its undeniable there will be war this year.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
israel is doing nothing but digging its self further into a larger hole,
they use the same reason and excuses to commit their crimes
and expect people to buy the BS that comes out their mouths.

the next couple hours or days will show what other countries really think or are willing to do,

which i am pretty sure will be jack all. condeming and shouting thats wrong is one thing, but what are the chances the french will do anything apart from talk, same with the US, Britain and so on.

if this was another ountry, say Iran which commited the crime we would want their heads on a silver platter and would go out our way to make sure its deliverd.

what we see on the media about people condeming israel is just to save face and nothing will come of it , maybe more action will be taken by Turkey, but doubfull any western goverment will go any further.

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join